The Fruits of Indifference Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go Babe," Kevin taunted, "Now you won't have to put on any makeup in the morning. "

Pulling the beer bottle out from Jackie's thighs as he hopped down to the floor, Kevin couldn't resist the urge to raise the slippery glass to his nose for a quick sniff.

Pulling his head back quickly, Kevin was amazed and overwhelmed but just how potently Jackie's feminine scent and fluids had permeated the outside of the Budweiser bottle. Laying it gently down on the coffee table so that Jackie would be reminded of it as soon as she woke up in the morning, Kevin grabbed the sheet that Jackie had been sleeping with and crashed in the recliner on the other side of the room, falling asleep almost immediately from drunk exhaustion, leaving his Mom's friend stunned and sexually paralyzed, laying completely naked in the dark as Kevin began to snore...

Part 3 coming soon...

12