The Fruits of Indifference Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra's face turned blood red as Kevin's insistent words hit home. Knowing the teenager was in complete control of the situation, Debra tried her best to keep her chin held high.

"Well... what do you want?" She meekly asked. "I brought my checkbook... how much do you want?"

"God... all you people think money's the answer to everything... that's real nice to offer but you can keep you checkbook in your purse... I'm looking for something a little more.... personal... a little flesh for flesh... an eye for an eye if you know what I mean. "

"Who are you and why are you doing this to me?" Debra begged, now vaguely recognizing the young man's hardened features.

"Nobody," Kevin coughed in return. "But a nobody that holds your life in his hands. "

"My life.... my... life," Debra stuttered, for the first time feeling the real gravity of the situation.

"Don't worry Bitch... I ain't gonna kill you... your nasty ass ain't worth it... But I could make you wish you were dead though," Kevin cockily added.

"Take your clothes off," Kevin routinely ordered after a brief period of silence.

"... What...?" Debra trembled.

"Take... your... clothes... off," Kevin said slowly for effect.

"Oh God no... no... no... please don't rape me," Debra started to cry. "I'm married... I have kids... I... I.....!"

"I don't fucking care about all that... I ain't gonna rape you... like I said before you aren't worth the trouble..." Kevin spat back. "You screwed me last year... now its my turn to screw back... so to speak. "

"What... what do you mean... I... I don't even know you," Debra whimpered.

Watching Debra's hand tentatively grip at the top button of her silky blue and white blouse, Kevin started to tell the shell-shocked teacher his story.

"You knew exactly who I was the year before last... Hell... you probably went around patting yourself on the back about it for so long you probably didn't even think about the lives you messed up in the process," Kevin soberly growled, locking his fiery gaze directly on Debra's stunned and confused face.

"Wha... what... I don't understand," Debra stuttered back.

"Start working those buttons down Bitch," Kevin taunted. "Just because you bring that nice fat paycheck home every week and you've got that nice cushy IRA to insure your future... people like you don't realize that some of us have to hustle every day to keep food in our stomach... and you just didn't seem to grasp that last year... did you?"

"I swear I don't.... ," Debra started to say before the volcanic gleam in Kevin's eyes and the broad width of his shoulders clicked inside her scattered memory banks.

"He's the boy that got caught dealing drugs on school grounds last year," Debra cringed to herself, the flood of memories from that day rushing back to her with bittersweet clarity.

Kevin had been right, Debra had been so proud of herself for helping to 'clean up' the school by turning in the nameless stranger that was peddling dope in the alleyway under her second floor window that she even got a handshake from the Superintendent of Schools when her Principal introduced him to her at the School Board's Christmas party after the incident happened.

That selfish feeling of social satisfaction came with absolutely no thought given to the situation and subsequent trauma that the young man, who was now standing less than five feet from her in a rundown motel room and ordering her to undress, had gone through.

"I think you're starting to remember," Kevin sighed, seeing a hint of recognition sparkle in Debra's tearing eyes. "While you stand there and strip, I just want you to think about everything me and my family had to endure while I spent all that time locked up. "

Watching as Debra's cleavage slowly came into view, as the married woman tediously fought to undo her blouse's buttons, Kevin felt his cock harden like led between his legs from the surreal sense of power he had over the helpless school teacher.

"You spend so much time living in judgment of others... well what do you think your Husband's judgement would be if he knew where you were right now. I know you didn't tell him where you were going... no way you could bare to... that his loving wife and the Mother of his children was standing in a rat trap motel on the other side of town taking her clothes off for a 18 year old punk. Would your kids be proud of you... they all look like angels... what do you think they'll feel inside when they find out just how filthy you really can be... how about all the other teachers you work with... your boss... how about all those kids walking the halls of the high school... you think they got a charge out of your bathing suit pictures... just wait till they see everything else," Kevin boldly proclaimed, as he reached into his overnight bag and pulled out the homemade videotape he had stolen from the Stallings' bedroom.

Holding the tape up towards Debra's chalk white face, the teenager seemingly taunted her with it until her expression clearly conveyed that she knew what disgusting content the tape contained.

"Pretty shocking shit coming from a churchgoing teacher with a couple of young children, Mrs. Stallings," Kevin mockingly scolded as he urged the woman to continue undressing.

"Hurry it up, Bitch, You better have that blouse and coat off by the time I get this tape into the VCR. "

* * * * *

Knowing exactly what the tape in Kevin's possession held, Debra teetered there in place, on the verge of blacking out from embarrassment as she tried forcing her fingers to work down the buttons of her top.

Feeling as if everything she was trying to do was in slow motion, it appeared to Debra that Kevin was moving at the speed of light as he fed the tape into the VCR on top of the tv before turning back towards her to gauge her progress.

Grazing her cold fingertips against the even colder skin of her chest as she inched her blouse off, Debra anxiously sped up her disrobing when Kevin took two steps towards her.

"I haven't got all night," Kevin hissed.

"This isn't right," Debra desperately whispered back, working the blouse down her trembling arms to reveal her small breasts concealed inside a conservative white bra.

"You weren't wearing anything that staid on this tape or in those Polaroids," Kevin mocked when he saw Debra's Walmart bought bra.

"Work that dress down so I can see if you've got matching panties," Kevin continued.

Looking down the length of her shivering body, Debra's heart sunk all he way down into her stomach when she saw the way her nipples were protruding straight out of her flimsy bra cups.

"Its just cold in here," Debra tried telling herself as a several beads of sweat welled on her glistening brow.

The dull whining sound of the videotape catching hold inside the VCR echoed through the otherwise silent room as Debra's fingers hesitantly dug into the elastic band of her skirt.

"Jesus forgive me," Debra prayed silently, feeling a litany of vile, shameful goosebumps rise from her waist all the way up to her flushed neck.

"You should be ashamed of yourself.... God will... ," Debra started before Kevin angrily interrupted.

"Shut up you fucking hypocrite... we'll both be in the same God Damn judgment line... now kick those shoes off and roll that dress of yours down to the floor. "

Almost losing her balance when she tried stepping out of her skirt, Debra caught herself before falling, in the process causing her small but perky breasts to jiggle noticeably inside their thin restraints. Bending over demurely, Debra eased her dress down to her ankles and slowly stood back up, trying her best to cover her near nakedness with both her hands and arms.

Clad now only in her crinkled white bra and dark tan pantyhose, that stretched all the way up past her waist, Debra felt a strange sensation of indecency standing before the brooding young man in that state of dress, in a way feeling worse than if she were actually completely nude before him.

"You don't have any panties on do you?" Kevin barked approvingly, wetting his lips at the outline of Debra's dark pubic bush behind the dark nylon.

"Roll them down and let me see your cunt... but turn around when you do it... I wanna see it from behind first," Kevin ordered.

"What?" Debra replied, unsure what Kevin meant.

"Exactly what I said... turn around and take off your pantyhose!" Kevin escalated his voice.

"... Why," Debra almost asked before realizing it was fruitless.

Doing a 180 the best she could on her trembling legs, Debra felt her fear level multiply 10 fold with her back now to the unpredictable teenager.

"Please don't kill me," Debra muttered to herself as she cinched her fingers into the elastic band of her pantyhose tops and started to work the sheer nylon fabric over her hips and down her short legs.

"MMMHHUUMM," Debra could hear Kevin groan approvingly from behind as she bent backwards.

"You sonofabitch," She groaned silently as she worked her hose down and slipped them off her tiny feet.

"Yeahhh... that's right... I have a good mind to walk right up to that naked ass and smack the shit out of it," Kevin threatened, watching with lurid humor the helpless woman's attempts to step out of her nylons.

With her hose now removed, Debra sheepishly stood back up, looking like a prisoner waiting to be processed as her jailor watched intently from behind. Debra could feel Kevin's hot breath on her bare shoulders as the sound coming from the videotape suddenly filled the room.

"Oh my God... nooo," Debra gasped to herself upon hearing the painfully familiar vocal strains coming from the tape.

Closing her tear drenched eyes in a defiant attempt to block out what was unfolding on the television to her right, Debra found it just as painful trapped in her self imposed darkness because the sounds of her fucking herself with a huge purple dildo on the stolen video still noisily registered inside her wounded mind.

"Damn," Kevin wickedly smiled. "I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw this tape Mrs. Stallings.... Just couldn't fucking believe it!"

"This is none of your business," Debra bitterly sobbed back.

"I guess your right, Bitch," Kevin casually replied, his eyes wondrously locked on the masturbatory images on the screen. "You seem to make a habit out of making things your business that aren't as well... if I remember correctly. "

Before Debra could muster any type of response to Kevin's twisted logic, she felt the boy's rough fingers dig into her back until the two rear hooks of her bra were cruelly ripped apart.

"Nooo... aaahhh.... ," Debra gasped in shock, feeling the constrictive material of her bra suddenly go limp on her shoulders and against her chest.

The front of Kevin's denim jeans rubbed like sandpaper against her naked asscheeks as he grinded his body behind her. Dropping his right hand over the married woman's collarbone, Kevin closed the lacy fabric of Debra's bra straps into his palm and forced them over Debra's shoulders until the cowering school teacher was standing completely stripped and demeaned in front of him.

"Please... please just do it... do it... and get it over with and do it," Debra begged weakly.

"You want me to fuck you... huh... is that what you wan?," Kevin coughed back. "I wouldn't waste my cum on your sorry pathetic snatch... unless you were to really... really beg for it.... NO... I got something else besides fuckin' your sorry ass in mind... now turn around.... I SAID TURN AROUND!!"

With a great deal of reluctance, Debra spun her naked body around to face her teenage blackmailer, doing her best to cover her breasts and vagina with her trembling hands and arms as he openly gawked at her. Filled with shame, Debra rolled her eyes as well when she saw the lurid images of herself on the tv screen.

"You recognize that woman there on TV, Mrs. Stallings... huh... she looks a lot like you... that coiled up naked body of hers... those small bouncy tits... that fury cunt... those same chicken legs.... has to be a twin right... little ole Miss Perfect like you would never be caught doing anything like... THAT... would she?"

"That's me... you sick bastard," Debra spat, leaving a trace of spittle shining on Kevin's unshaven cheek.

"Well I guess it is," Kevin gleamed back, patiently wiping Debra's spit off his face. "I remember reading in one of the school's yearbooks a couple of years ago... your Daddy was a preacher... I wonder what he would think of his little girl now if he saw this?"

All Debra could do was bow her head in shame as Kevin's truthful and mortally wounding words paralysed her.

"He'd probably start by spanking that lilly white ass of yours for such a disgusting display," Kevin soberly hypothesized. "Tell ya what... why don't you just turn around again... I'm tired of looking at your face... turn around and take a few steps forward... right there towards the makeshift closet... see that pole on the top for the hangers... go over there... raise your arms and wrap both your hands around that pole!"

* * * * *

"UUMMM... AAAHH... YYYEEAAHHH," Debra's writhing voice billowed out from the television set as she frantically masturbated herself on the homemade video.

Looking over his right shoulder at the grainy image on the screen, Kevin could feel his hardon straining his jeans, not believing that the same woman who was disgracing herself so vividly on tape was in fact standing less than four feet in front of him now, naked with her ass facing him, and her sweaty palms wrapped around the motel's coat rack.

"You know... I've watched this tape three or four times since I found it... your husband is one sick bastard himself... I'm sure you already knew that though," Kevin mocked.

"Please... please just cut the tape off... just fuck me.... rape me... kill me... do whatever... please just get it over with," Debra begged, knowing what was upcoming on the video. "I'll do anything... just get it over with!"

"Well after listening to your husband's voice on the tape... it sounds like you WILL do anything... at least frig yourself off fantasizing about it... that little thing coming up here in a few minutes on the tape about the football team... WOW... can you imagine if I took a copy of this tape and played it for them in their locker room... can you imagine the looks you'd get in the hallways in school after that... you'd have to go halfway around the world if you ever wanted to teach again!"

"... Nooo..." Debra angrily groaned to herself, knowing Kevin was completely true in his assessment, as the memory of the night that was documented on the videotape came back to her with chilling clarity.

She had become so engrossed in her mental malaise, Debra didn't even hear it when Kevin slipped off his leather belt. It wasn't until she felt the brooding teenager brush the slick material of his belt against the bare skin of her asscheeks that she realized what he was preparing to do.

"You're not going to... to... hit me with that... please don't," Debra whimpered, her back still turned towards Kevin's imposing and glassy gaze.

"Why not Bitch... you ain't in any position to bargain... are you?" Kevin taunted. "What do you have to offer... other than an ounce of your flesh... and your self respect. "

"Yeah... I didn't think so," Kevin added after giving Debra a chance to reply. "When we get to that part on the tape about you and the football team... I'm just gonna stand back for a few seconds and watch your face... both of them... the one writhing in orgasm on the tape and the one right in front of me crying like a pathetic and helpless little piece of shit... While you stand there and listen to yourself start to cum on the tape... just imagine what it would be like if I shared that clip with the whole damn school!"

* * * * *

"Yeahhh... that's right honey... take it all in... come on Baby... come on Debra... show me what a slut you can really be," Ben Stallings's voice crackled from off camera as he videotaped his wife fucking herself with an ungodly looking purple dildo.

The grainy visual played on and on as Kevin watched hypnotically from across the room.

"Please turn it off," Debra begged once again, her face and neck now splotched with several redstripes of her anguished discontent, knowing exactly what was about to happen on the tape.

Kevin simply remained silent as he slipped his own pants down and quietly stepped out of them.

"You like how this big thing feels inside of you Honey... HUH... you like having this big fake dick plowing you open?" Ben Stallings once again asked his wife on the tape.

"YESSS...... GODDDD..... YYEESSSSSS," Debra replied as she struggled to get as much of the blunt phallic instrument into her womb as she could. "IT FEELZZZ..... SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

"That dildo is just as big as all those boys' dicks on the football team you dream about Honey... yes it is.... you'd love to feel what all their horsehung cocks would feel like splitting you open... wouldn't you... you'd love to be their filthy white slut!" Ben Stallings continued his verbal tirade from off camera as Debra's tiny body brutally gyrated on their marital bed, in a tone hinting that this was a topic Debra and Ben Stallings discussed in private on more than a few occasions.

"YES... FUCK... YES IT IS!!" Debra cried manically.

"You love the way all those rough boys stare at you when they pass you in the halls at school... or when they sit in your class and try to imagine you naked in front of the room... don't you baby... how many times have you told me just how wet your pussy gets during school everyday?" Debra's husband relentlessly continued, as the moist sounds of his hand pumping his dick off camera mingled with Debra's savage gasps. "Wouldn't you just love to spend one night trapped in that sweaty locker room of theirs' Debra... would you just love to be their cumslut for the night?"

"FFFUUUCCCKKK... YYYEEEZZZZZZZZZ," Debra brutally gurgled, her thin wrist now frantically working the obscenely large dildo in and out of her cunt at the same time her back and hips began bucking ruthlessly off the mattress......

The conclusion soon to follow... thanks for reading....

12