The Fruitstand

Story Info
An unexpected threesome with a friend.
5.1k words
4.13
48.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers

As the three of us drove down State Rt. 127, we kept joking with each other about finding some fruit stands. My wife, you see, has this thing for fruits and vegetables. It's nothing sexual, she just loves to eat fruits and vegetables.

While driving over the ragged pothole filled road, we passed several fruit and vegetable stands with farmers waiting to sell their wares.

Cindy would start to moan and groan as I passed each stand. She kept telling me to stop, and I kept telling her, jokingly, that we would stop when we found one that "I liked and not until then."

I was finding it amusing, however, she was really starting to become annoyed.

This particular day, we had with us, a friend of ours that we had worked with several years ago. He had been an employee of ours and decided, after a couple of years, that he would go on to bigger and better things. Of course that was fine with us. We had no problem with it and remained good friends, sometimes going out for drinks and/or dinner.

This little adventure was one that we were taking on the spur of the moment. We happened to run into Terry at a local Bob Evans restaurant one Saturday morning, and invited him to come with us for the ride. I was looking to see an old 1972 Volkswagen Beetle, that I had seen for sale in the paper.

Finally, when we reached a small town here in Ohio by the name of Camden, I decided that I'd better find some fruit for Cynthia before she exploded. Besides I knew I was pushing my luck and didn't really want my ass kicked by her in front of Terry.

So, as I reached the edge of town, I saw an older gentleman sitting on the side of the road that was selling produce out of his truck.

As we approached the truck, the farmer greeted us in a friendly manner and began showing us his wares.

Cynthia kept remarking about how "yummy" everything looked and began grabbing things for him add up. Personally I kept looking at how yummy Cindy looked.

When we were finally through, the large trunk in our Mercury Marquis looked like a vegetable garden in and of itself. We had produce spread and packed from one end of the trunk to the other.

Actually, it did look pretty yummy, and I don't even eat vegetables.

Finally, after finding the rusted and overpriced Volkswagen, I decided that it was in such a state that it couldn't be repaired for the money I wanted to spend, so we started making our way back to Dayton.

Now, bare in mind that Camden is only about thirty miles from Dayton, so the drive that would have been fairly short was stretched out as we enjoyed the country scenery along the way. We took the long way home, about three hours worth.

As we entered Dayton, I looked at Cindy, and together, we decided to stop at one of the local hotel bars, Ramada Inn, to have a nice cold beer. It's located about three miles from our house. Hell, it was Saturday, and Terry had nothing to do except follow us around. By this time it was around 6:00 PM, and guess he was basically at our mercy.

As we entered the bar, we could see that there were only a few people sitting in the dark club, probably those people that were staying in the hotel. It was still fairly early and the evening crowd had not yet begun to trickle in.

One particular couple caught my attention almost immediately. It seemed that they kept looking in our direction and everytime one of us looked at them, they would simply smile and nod.

No problem, after all, I think we've had that problem since Cindy and I have been together. She's a very beautiful woman, and we're always getting stares. Actually, I find it a bit stimulating to think that someone else finds her as attractive as I do.

So, after Terry, Cindy, and I shared a couple of drinks, we were finally approached by the couple that kept looking in our direction.

"Dennis and Linda" was the names they introduced themselves as. They were an older couple. He was probably in his early fifties, and she was more like her late forties. To this day I still don't know. I didn't bother to ask.

He was a fairly tall and slender man with light brown hair and clean shaved. She was a short, possibly 5' 1" with short blonde hair and a small build. She did have an awful nice set of small tits for an older woman.

They asked if they might join us, and offered to buy us a drink. Of course this was fine with me. I'm never intimidated by anyone, and this case was no different. Besides I thought that we could also have some nice conversation with a new couple.

As the five of us sat talking, we learned that Dennis and Linda were from Cincinnati Ohio, and were staying there in the hotel. I really couldn't understand why because Cincinnati is only about 50 miles from Dayton, depending on where they live. Hell, it could've even been closer. As the conversation and drinks continued, I noticed that Dennis had moved closer to our side of the table, beside Cindy and myself. I also noticed that Linda was now sitting closer and closer towards Terry.

As we all talked, laughed, and got to know each other, Linda kept putting her hands on Terry, then she would reach across the table, doing the same to me and Dennis. It was really peculiar. But she was doing this in such a manner that no one really questioned it. She just appeared to be a "touchy feely" person.

Then the more I sat watching, thinking about the conversation, and everything that was going on it finally registered what was going on.

Now, when I say this, please remember, we all had several drinks by this time, and a bit of a buzz. Now you know as well as I do that sometimes in those situations, the alcohol turns every bit of innocent conversation into subjects with sexual overtones. At least it does in my case. Maybe that's because I'm just a sick fuck, I don't know.

Anyway, I realized that Dennis and Linda said that they were at the hotel away from home, and were, as they put it, "Just out to have a good time with someone for the evening." That was exactly the way they stated it and they both said so several times.

Now, being the dummies we were, just didn't catch on. Dumber than a bag of hammers I guess. Then it finally hit me.

They were swingers and were out looking for a good time!!!!!

Now, this was just an observation that I made. I wasn't positive about it, but I was as sure as I could be without coming right out and asking them.

So, being buzzed and brave, I started bringing up things that were related to the "swinging lifestyle" and they jumped on the subject each time I did so, and carried the ball as far as they could.

Finally, after the five of us sat joking about fucking, sucking and jacking off, neither Terry nor Cindy caught onto their hints. Finally Dennis just came right out and asked if we had ever "played" with other couples?

Well, at this point, I didn't know what to say. My curiosities were correct and confirmed. However, I wasn't sure if they meant with another couple, and were including Terry in that scenario or what.

Naturally, being the sick fuck that I am, I immediately started to speak of the couple encounters that Cynthia and I had been involved in. It was more of the soft swing encounters that we had played in with other couples. Nothing more serious than Cindy and I fucking in one bed while another couple played in another bed as we all watched each other.

Cynthia's mouth fell open and she looked at me with her eyes opened wide as I sat there beginning to reveal some of our intimate sexual details in front of our friend Terry. I don't think the other couple really mattered to her. I'm sure she thought we would never see them again after tonight anyway.

As I sat there talking, terry had a puzzled look on his face. He had no idea that Cindy and I would ever do anything of this nature. We always kept our business and personal lives separate. Besides this was just something that we got involved in a couple of times and obviously kept to ourselves.

After a few more drinks, and digesting the invitation, Dennis suggested that we all go back to their room, continue with our drinks, and lounge in the whirlpool. I was a bit surprised at their boldness but looked between Cindy and Terry to see if there was a spark of interest there.

Cindy, with her dark brown eyes, looked up with just a bit of a glassy eyed look and said that it was entirely up to me. But, if we did this, she wanted us to have a room to go to just in case we had too much to drink. And that "just in case" was already there. We were really buzzed. Well, the whole thing made perfectly good sense to me. As I sat there, still looking at Cindy, so I could see her response, I asked Terry if he wanted to go with us.

I'm sure he was quite surprised at this whole thing because saying nothing, he immediately sat up and stated that he had to go to the men's room.

We all started to laugh when he said it, but before he stood to leave however, it was obvious that he was adjusting his rigid cock inside of his pants. Apparently, this little conversation had just the desired effect on him.

As he stood to leave, we could see that he was still having a problem with his cock straining to be released.

After Terry returned and we got our room, we told Dennis and Linda that we would be down to their place as soon as we walked down had a look at our own place.

The three of us, Terry, Cindy and myself, made our way down the dimly lit corridor. It smelled of chlorine. That made sense I guess. Our room was located in the center of the hotel and our door opened up to the swimming pool, sauna and exercise area.

As we entered the room. I immediately turned to walk into the bathroom. I had to relieve myself of the drinks that I had been nursing all night. and I stood there trying to take a leak, it was really difficult doing so as I held my hard cock in my hand.

Finally, as I finished in the bathroom, I washed my hands and walked out and into the bed area. Terry and Cindy were sitting on the edge of the bed talking quietly as I approached them. I sat down beside Cindy, purposely putting her in the middle of Terry and myself. I thought this would be a good place to get things started.

Cindy was comfortable in her clothes. She was wearing a pair of white sweats and a large gray T-shirt. She always seems to wear her shirts big for comfort. Besides, we were just out having breakfast. It wasn't like we were dressed for an evening out.

When I sat beside her on the bed, I put my arm around her neck and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, asking if she wanted to go to Dennis and Linda's room.

About this time, Terry cut in and told us that he had no idea that we had been involved in playing "naked games" with other couples. He kept saying how surprised he was. It seemed that he was keeping Cindy from saying whether she wanted to go or not.

As Terry tried to keep talking, Cindy said nothing as I interrupted him told him that it was just something that just happened by accident one night. We had been out and met another couple, and after a few drinks, we all ended up in a hotel room. It was something new for us and we both found it to be very erotic.

I started telling him how different it was to do things like that in front of other people. Not just the sex thing, but simply being naked, and just sitting around with other people. It's something you must experience to understand.

By this time, I was starting to get really brave.

"Watch," I told Terry as I reached for the bottom of Cindy's T-shirt. I looked at her as if to ask if it was OK.

Once I saw that Cindy was cool with the idea, from her look of approval, I pulled her shirt up, and over her head, as she raised her arms over her head to assist in getting it off.

Terry's eyes opened wide as he looked at Cindy's large breasts, covered only by her small white bra. I think he was dumbfounded, not only at the idea of this happening with us, but at the sight of Cindy as she sat there without her shirt.

I reached behind Cindy to find the clasp on her bra and unsnapped it, allowing her meaty titties to fall forward.

Now, Cindy is not a small girl by any stretch of the imagination. She has a very meaty ass, and a very nice build. Her hips are very well defined by her small waist. I guess the best way to describe her would be to say that she has a full, voluptuous figure.

Looking down, as Cindy sat there with no shirt, I could see that her nipples were already erect, and quite dark as she sat there between the two of us.

Normally her nipples are a very soft, rose pink color, and have a spread of just about three inches across. They're beautiful.

Cindy placed her hand on my leg as we sat there on the bed. She began rubbing my leg, up and down. I'm not sure if it was a nervous thing, but it sure as hell was not rubbing as far up as I wanted her to. I wanted her to take to out and do some of her magic on it

As we sat there, and Cindy being the only one with her shirt off, I thought that it was only fair for me to remove some of my clothing. So, in order to even things out, I stood up and pulled off my shirt, telling her that we were now equal, as I started laughing.

Cindy nor Terry moved as I reached down and placed my hands to her shoulders and helped to lay her back on the bed. She laid back willingly, and immediately reached towards the headboard to grab a pillow, placing it behind her head.

Terry, still mesmerized by the situation, sat there not knowing what to do. So, as soon as Cindy was situated on her back, I reached for the waistband of her sweatpants and into the waist of her panties, and slid them both down and over her hips.

Cindy placed her feet to the bed and raised her ass upwards to make things easier for me.

With the three of us now on the bed, Terry and I both looked at Cindy as she laid there totally naked.

I reached over and placed my hands between Cindy's knees, parting her legs, to expose the dark pink lips of her pussy.

Terry, now completely quiet, and still not moving, other than to look down at the thin dark line between Cindy's thick lips, again began adjusting his cock inside of his pants.

By this time I decided that it was now time for me to remove my pants, even though Terry was still wearing everything.

As I began unbuckling my pants, I told Terry that he "might as well get comfortable too."

After removing my pants, I stood there totally naked before them, my cock was now rock hard and standing straight out in front of me.

The feeling is indescribable unless you have done it. I felt no embarrassment whatsoever. Cindy was naked, I was naked and the two of us were ready to play and terry could watch or join in. The choice was his. All I knew was that I could feel the pulsing sensation as the blood engorged the head of my cock.

Walking towards the bed, Cindy sat forward and reached out to take my cock into her hand while turning over, to lie on her stomach.

She immediately pulled me to her and took me between her lips as I stood beside the bed. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock as she tightened her lips over the shaft. She caressed my cock with her fingers as she ran her other hand lightly over the bottom of my balls.

I looked over to see Terry watching Cindy as she slid her lips back and forth, over my cock. It was glistening from her saliva as she slowly pumped her head back and forth on my swollen member.

As I crawled onto the bed with my dick still inside of Cindy's mouth, she turned to her side so that I could taste her as she was sucking at my cock.

With Terry still sitting there, watching the activities, I laid down beside Cindy, placing my face between her legs to inhale the aromatic fragrance of her pussy. I ran my thumb along the crack in her ass as I held my face to her pussy and breathed in the fragrance of her sex. As I brought my thumb to the end of her ass, I reached up and placed it to my face to enjoy that aroma as well.

Placing my thumbs on each side of her lips, I parted them to run my tongue in between. As I did so, they made a slight "smacking" sound. She was definitely wet from the anticipation of what was to come.

One the thing that I always find exciting when we're doing things like this, is that a woman's vagina always lubricates itself in anticipation of taking a man's penis inside of her. So, when she's good and wet, I know that she is enjoying the upcoming events as much as I am.

The fragrance of her pussy was strong as I ran my tongue along the inner sides of her thick lips to keep them parted.

As I was continuing tasting her, and lost in my emotions, I felt the bed moving.

Terry had raised from the bed and began to undress.

With my face still buried deep in Cindy's pussy, I was curious to see how much meat Terry had brought to our little party.

As I pulled away from Cindy's pussy, I turned around and crawled onto the bed beside Cindy. We both laid there watching as he took off his clothes.

Yes, he had definitely brought plenty of meat along.

I'm not real good at this describing this, but there had to be seven, maybe eight inches there, possibly more. It was definitely long enough and surely thick enough to do some minor damage to a small horse.

As we laid there watching Terry with his cock fully swollen cock, Cindy placed her hand down to my cock and began stroking me with her petite little fingers.

When he was totally naked, Terry laid on the other side of Cindy, sandwiching her in between us. Her legs were still slightly parted and I could see that his hardened cock was now lying on top of her leg. He reached up and placed one of his hands across her tit and began to knead it as if he were making bread.

While I laid there enjoying Cindy's petite little fingers around my own cock, I took Cindy's other hand in mine to situate her fingers around Terry's swollen cock.

She immediately wrapped her fingers around his massive dick and began to pump slowly and methodically from the base to the large purple head.

As I lay there watching, I thought to myself that she could do a better job if she had only one cock to concentrate on at a time, so I sat up and pulled a chair over to the side of the bed to observe the action.

As soon as I pulled away, Terry placed his lips to Cindy's dark red nipple and tightly pulled at it with his lips. He ran one of his hands down to her lips and slid his middle finger along the inner folds of her pussy and into her wet hole.

My cock was throbbing as hard as ever when he worked his mouth from her breast to her stomach, and rested with his tongue licking the inner lips of Cindy's tight opening.

Cindy's fragrance had become even stronger in the room as I watched Terry eating away at her pussy.

By now Cindy was using both hands on Terry's cock as he nurtured her clitoris with his tongue. Sitting there, I couldn't keep my hands off of my own cock and kept squeezing it as I watched them.

Cindy began moving her hips in unison to Terry's tongue across her clitoris. I watched as she held him with both hands and finally took the head of his cock between her lips, allowing only about half of it to slide into her mouth.

I'm not sure if she could have taken any more of it. I could see that her lips were stretched to capacity from the thickness of his cock.

As I watched Terry and Cindy playing in their cozy little "69" position, I decided that I couldn't take anymore and I was going to join them.

So, rising from my chair, I walked to the other side of the bed where Cindy was mouthing Terry's cock.

As I sat beside Cindy, I watched her up close, as her taught lips massaged his dick. I placed my hand across her cheek and gently rubbed back and forth, from her cheek to her tightly stretched lips.

Cindy stopped for just a moment as I rubbed her cheek, and looked up at me. I leaned forward, placing my lips to hers. She slid her tongue across my lips and into my mouth to caress my tongue with hers.

The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers
12