The Fruitstand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry continued kissing in and around Cindy's pussy while she moved her hips to the strokes of his tongue.

Cindy gave me several light kisses across my lips as she kept her fingers wrapped tightly around Terry's cock, slowly pumping as she did so.

Leaning back, I placed my cock to her lips. I wanted her to taste me as she was tasting Terry. She wrapped her lips around me and lightly stroked me with her tongue as she slowly pumped her head back and forth.

With Terry eating Cindy's pussy, and Cindy sucking my cock, I raised my hand to my mouth and filled it with my own saliva. I reached forward and placed my hand around Terry's cock and pumped my saliva from the head of his cock all the way to the base, watching him squirm each time I caressed the head.

After noticing this, I paid special attention to the head of his cock, massaging with the palm of my hand across the top of it.

This feeling was one that I had felt only one other time, but it had been some years ago. However, the thickness of Terry's cock was much greater than the other one that I had held in my handy years ago.

I looked down towards Cindy to see her observing me as I was jacking Terry off. She removed my cock from her mouth and pulled me down to her again, placing her lips to mine.

As we lay there with our lips together, and Terry's cock only inches away, Cindy moved from my lips and placed her mouth back to Terry's cock, taking it in again about half way as she bobbed her head back and forth.

I leaned forward placing my face next to hers, watching as she sucked at Terry's swollen dick. I could feel the heat and friction as Cindy continued sucking at him.

Not more than a moment later Cindy's body began to tense with her first orgasm. She pulled her mouth away from Terry's cock as her body began to convulse from the stroke of Terry's tongue across her clitoris.

I leaned forward and replaced Cindy's mouth on Terry's cock with my hand as she squeezed her legs together across Terry's back.

I was rock hard and had no conscience at this point. I began pumping and massaging his cock, which was still wet from Cindy's mouth.

As Cindy's body began to go limp, from her first orgasm, Terry pulled his cock from my hand and pushed Cindy onto her back.

Cindy laid there with her legs spread wide. She was waiting and wanting for us to fuck her.

I sat on the bed and watched as Terry crawled between her legs, sliding his cock to the entrance of her outer lips. It seemed to be a difficult entry for her. She strained as he pushed his swollen cock into her tight hole. However, once he got the head inside of her, it seemed as if her pussy sucked the rest of him into her like a vacuum.

Terry was pushing himself deep inside of her. From the thrust of his hips, I could see that she was taking more dick than she normally does with me.

The bright pink of her inner lips was being stretched tight and wide with each pump of Terry's cock.

As Cindy lay on the bed fucking Terry, I sat beside her, watching her facial expressions. From the thrust of her hips, and the sound of her feminine grunts, I could see that she was enjoying herself. I kept watching while running my fingers through her hair, and feeling the movement of the bed, while they fucked.

As he continued pumping, Terry began moving his hips erratically. I could see from his expression and increasing speed that he was now, at that very moment, shooting his semen deep inside of Cindy's pussy.

After several more deep pumps, and what seemed to be forever, Terry stopped all movement.

They both laid on the bed for just a moment when Cindy turned her head and was now looking towards me.

By this point, I was as hard as I have ever been. I placed my hand across Terry's back and nudged him to move from Cindy. As he raised himself from the top of her, I could see his cock, still hard as it slid from within. It was now reddened and wet from both of their juices.

I stood beside the bed with my hands on Cindy's legs. I could now see Terry's semen as it started to seep from her. I pulled her legs together and turned her over on her stomach.

As I laid across Cindy's warm meaty ass, I whispered to her that I would be gentle and for her to relax.

"Wait." Cindy said in a small protest. "No, this is going to hurt."

I immediately rebutted very softly into her ear, "I promise that I will be very gentle."

Raising up, I again filled my hand with saliva, spread her meaty cheeks, rubbing it across her tightly puckered asshole. She started tensing up everytime I slid a finger across it, and partially inside of her.

I then reached down and rubbed my saliva across my own swollen cock to help with the entry into her awaiting ass.

As I placed the head of my cock towards her ass, I began using my hand, pumping enhance the feelings on my cock as I took my time entering her.

Cindy, laying on her stomach, spread her legs as far as she could, and pulled her knees up and underneath her. She arched her back and raised her ass into the air so that I had better access to her.

It was wonderful to watch her large meaty ass as I held my cock to her.

I placed the head of my cock inside of her tight, wide ass only slightly, so that I could pull it out and reinsert it. I knew it would be easier on her if I did it slowly and only a bit at a time. However, each time I did so, I slid it back in a bit farther. I continued doing this four or five times until I had entered her about halfway.

Her pussy is definitely tight, however her asshole was much more than I could have ever imagined.

Then, as I pulled away the last time, she said pushed backwards and said "Fuck me!"

That was all it took as I then slid my entire cock up inside of her. She groaned as turned her head, looking into my face as she pushed backwards to meet me. She showed emotions of both pain and pleasure at the thickness of my cock inside of her ass.

I kept looking down on her as I pumped in and out of. The meat of her ass quivered each time I pushed myself against her. Each time I slid my cock back inside of her she would let out a small groan of pleasurable pain.

As I squeezed her fleshy ass between my fingers, I think I was more turned on watching her flesh shake with each pound of my cock, as Terry looked on.

After several moments, I was now feeling the sensations of myself shooting my cum into her. I continued pumping faster and faster so that I could empty every ounce of my own stream into her warm ass, while she moved herself ass a circular motion, milking me of every drop.

As I finished shooting my cum, and with my energy spent, I laid across her backside. The heat of her flesh against me was overwhelming.

She took a deep breath as I pulled my cock from inside of her. I grabbed the bedspread and the three of us lay there naked, with Cindy in the middle, feeling the warmth of our body heat.

As far as what happened with Dennis and Linda. We finally caught up to them a little later in the bar.

They looked aggravated with us as we walked towards them...

12