The Fuck-It List Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Naughty Hot Wife, Mallory Renton's Fantasies.
1.6k words
3.98
7.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory woke the next morning feeling guilty, as if she had actually done some of the things she was imagining doing the night before. The feeling faded quickly though, as the familiar sounds of her boys (aged 8, 11 and 38) getting ready for their days at school and work met her ear.

Brandon entered their bedroom, already dressed for the day in a smart blue suit and crisp white shirt, open at the collar. She stood up from the bed and greeted him with her delightful nakedness and a playful grin. She enjoyed greatly the feeling of his smooth wool suit against her bare skin as he hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear, "What got into you last night, you naughty little slut?" She loved it when he called her names like slut, and sex toy, and piece of ass. The degradation got her motor running.

"Your dick," was her coy reply as she sauntered into their en suite bathroom, her ass jiggling and tits bouncing all the way. Brandon watched the performance with delight.

"Man I'll never get sick of that." Brandon said, his penis growing in his trousers while he watched his MILF of a wife put on her workout clothes.

The rest of the morning progressed uneventfully, and soon Mallory was alone in the house. She grabbed her keys and gym bag and headed towards the door, but she quickly put them back down and headed toward the bedroom with an idea. It had occurred to her that she was wearing boring old panties, which were usually fine for a workout, but in this occasion she thought it would be fun to wear some that were a little bit sexier, just in case Justin caught a glimpse during their workout. She quickly stripped out of her leggings and old undies and slid on a bright pink lacy pair before opting for running shorts instead of putting the leggings back on. She looked in the mirror to make sure she was looking hot, and then decided to style her hair and put on just a little makeup; something she never did for the gym. When she finished primping, she quickly lifted her top to reveal her substantial boobs to the mirror, laughing at herself for acting so immaturely, but also enjoying the titillating feeling of thinking of herself as a sex object instead of a mom for once. It made her feel youthful and free.

Thanks to her little doll-up routine at home, Mallory arrived at the gym fifteen minutes late for her scheduled time with Justin. She jogged over to him, apologizing for her tardiness, tits bouncing as she approached.

"No worries, Mrs. Renton," Brandon assured her, obviously looking at her a bit differently than usual, scanning her body up and down. "Wow you look great today... ummm I hope you don't mind me saying so." He said, blushing.

"Thanks Justin! I don't mind at all." Mallory flashed an encouraging smile at the 26 year old boy. Brandon paused a moment before getting on with the routine.

"Uh, oh yeah, so I went ahead and got some things set up for your workout today. I want to try something new with you today." Justin said.

"I'd love to try something new with you, Justin." Mallory said in a suggestive tone, her heart racing at the thought of how obvious her flirting was.

Branded let out a short, nervous laugh. "Haha! Mrs. Renton! Oh wow. Okay come over here." He led her to the squat rack where he had a different setup arranged than usual. They had been working on her squatting form for a few months now, and Brandon had added a new challenge. There were elastic bands wrapped around the barbell and secured to the bottom of the squat rack. "This will help you strengthen the auxiliary muscles that help with balance and reduce the risk of injury."

Mallory walked up to the rack and positioned herself with feet spread apart at an appropriate distance. "You sure know a lot about my body, oops I mean the body, Justin." She said as she hoisted the bar onto her shoulders and pushed her ass back, ready for her first set of squats.

"Mrs. Renton! You're married!" Justin said, standing behind her and gazing at her plump butt and the lace that was peeking out from the back of her shorts.

"Oh, I'm just teasing, Justin," Mallory assured the young man. "Relax." She lowered down for her first squat, and carried on until she completed eight reps and Justin instructed her to stop. He set his stopwatch for one minute of rest, during which Mallory bent down to touch her toes, stretching her legs but also making sure to point her ass directly at Justin. She intended to give him a look at her behind, but what she didn't realize was that her shorts had bunched up during the squats and he was now also getting a glimpse of her panties and just a touch of her pussy skin. The views and the flirting got to Justin, and his cock began to fill out. His head swam, dizzy with lust. He had always considered Mallory to be his "hot older lady" client, and had masturbated to thoughts of her often, but he'd never seen her behave this way.

Mallory stood up and turned around, looking first at Justin's crotch to see if her flirty tactics had worked and was delighted to see that they had. Yeah, I've definitely still got it, She thought to herself. She winked at him and then went back for another set on the squat rack.

The next two sets went on without any more flirting or anything else out of the ordinary, but on the fourth set, the physicality of their interaction stepped up a notch, though completely by accident. Getting a bit tired from the exercise, Mallory didn't notice when picking up the barbell that one of the elastic straps had gotten caught on a crossbar of the squat rack. So when she stood up, her balance was thrown off immediately. She toppled over, knocking Justin down with her on top. She couldn't have engineered it better if it had been on purpose, and because of all the flirting, she figured Justin would assume it was intentional. She landed with her right hand on his package. It was not erect, but it was definitely not flaccid either. And it was impressively thick. She hadn't encountered one like this in a long time. She picked herself back up almost instantly, but she didn't need more than half a second to know that her eyes had not lied to her. It felt like putting her hand on a salami from the deli, except a little softer and a lot warmer. This perfect specimen of a man was gifted, that much was certain. They locked eyes for a moment, both of them at a loss for words. He did not look upset or offended, but Mallory was mortified.

She had only intended to flirt. Rather bold flirting, yes, but she had not planned on groping the man. She just wanted to see if she could still get a guy like him riled up like she knew that she could have twenty years ago. Embarrassed, she apologized and ran out of the gym.

When Mallory arrived home, she threw her gym bag down and marched straight into the bedroom where she collapsed on the bed and buried her face in a pillow to muffle the scream she needed to let out. "God, how embarrassing!" She yelled out loud with nobody there to hear her except the dog. She stewed in her own shame for a few minutes, staring up at the bedroom ceiling in a daze. After a short while she thought with a smirk, "Still, I definitely got a horny vibe from Justin. This chick still has what it takes to get a hunk like him all revved up."

Mallory recalled what it felt like for that split second on top of Justin, his face buried in her chest and his fat meat in her hand. She squirmed a bit at the thought, and drew the memory out in her mind, reaching for her vibrator. She buzzed out a couple quick orgasms, and then went to the locked drawer in her closet. She withdrew a thick dildo from the drawer. It was a toy that Brandon had bought for her, and she normally only used it to put on a show for him. It would serve a different purpose today. "Hello, Justin," she said before laying down on her back, and positioning the phallus for entry into her already wet pussy. Self-lubricated though she was, this thing was substantial, and it took a few attempts to fit it in.

She fucked the fake cock, holding it in one hand, and her vibrator in the other, pressing it gently against her clit. Its girth was a bit too much, but she carried on, thinking to herself, "This is what it would be like to have Justin. What's the matter, old girl, can't take it like you could in your glory days?" Her cunt tightened on the toy in a pulsing rhythm as her next orgasm rushed over her. She let out a moan, Mmmmm ohhhh Justin, yes! She screamed. She was getting into it now, and continued masturbating in this two-toy fashion for another fifteen minutes and at least five or six more orgasms.

After a minute or two of post-orgasmic bliss, Mallory got up, showered, got herself dressed, and headed off to get her daily responsibilities taken care of. This household isn't going to manage itself, she thought.

The rest of her day was fairly ordinary, other than the occasional reminder of that morning's activities, brought on by the soreness in her crotch.