The Fuck Many Club

Story Info
Angel pays her dues.
1.4k words
3.94
18.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fuck Many Club was started by some friends of Angel's: B.J., Zebragirl, and Fuck. Angel is the fourth member of the club, and the third member to pay her dues, really the only "requirement" for joining. The only rule of the club is to fuck as many, as often, as possible.

There are no "don'ts" in the club. The girls will fuck married men (if the men don't care why should the ladies?), and other women etc.

So, shortly after being invited to join the club, Angel paid her dues in a rather unexpected way:

Angel had recently had a flood, and her insurance company had called a disaster restoration company to come in and dry out the flooded area, and get started on the rebuild. Because her work hours were unpredictable, Angel had given the Foreman, Julian, the electronic code for her front door lock. It turns out, she was quite happy that she had.

The first time she had seen Julian, Angel had felt the pull of attraction. He was tall, and huskily built, but very attractive and strong looking. Over the course of several meetings, the pair had begun quite a flirtation, eventually graduating to quite graphic and open discussions about sex: fantasies, preferred positions etc.

Julian had no reason or right to use the front door code Angel had given him during the flood emergency on this particular day. However, he was a little frustrated at leaving Angel's house with a bad case of blue balls on more than one occasion. He looked to the left, but saw no one around at the neighbour's house. He HAD knocked, but even the dogs hadn't made a peep. Her truck was in the driveway, and it WAS "only" 9am. Half his brain (and his cock) were telling him to go for it, the other half of his brain was telling him that this could cost him his job.

He punched in the code to the remote lock, and opened the door. He could hear the living room T.V. and went to the bottom of the stairs - but saw no one. More importantly: no dogs. They must be locked in the sunroom out back, he thought to himself.

Feeling a little sneaky, but not yet compelled to call out, he continued up the stairs. He stopped on the landing, but only for a second: he already knew she wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. He knew exactly where she was, and the anticipation of finding her was giving him butterflies.

He continued up the stairs. He paused at the door to her bedroom, taking a deep breath, then pushed the door open and entered the room.

She lay asleep on the bed, curled on her side facing him. Her long brown hair was spread like a veil on the pillow. She wore a low necked t-shirt, and for a moment he watched the tops of her creamy breasts rise and fall as she breathed. He imagined kissing her there, slipping his tongue between those beautiful orbs and breathing in the sultry, sleep-warmed scent of her. He felt his cock stir inside his jeans.

As he approached the bed, Angel sighed and rolled onto her back. He sat down on the bed beside her and watched her sleep. 'What am I doing' Julian wondered to himself, but he couldn't talk himself into leaving the room. He had to touch her....smell her....feel her.

He reached out and ran his finger down the line of her cleavage. Her skin was so warm and smooth, again he imagined the scent of her and realized his cock was at full attention.

Even as his mind told him to get out, that this could cost him his job, he was leaning over to run his tongue along her bottom lip. Still Angel slept, and the musky warm scent of her overwhelmed him, and Julian pressed his lips to hers in a hot, possessive kiss.

As he continued the kiss, Angel sighed, and moved gently into the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth and gently brushing the inside of his lip. He broke the kiss when he felt her eyelashes fluttering on his cheek. He pulled back and looked down into her bright, green eyes. It was the moment of truth. Would she throw him out and call his boss?

Angel blinked up at him, then smiled a drowsy, sexy smile. "I thought I was dreaming," she whispered, and started to stretch out. Julian flipped back the comforter and laid down beside her. What the hell, he figured, she hadn't gotten upset waking to find him in her room. What did he have to lose? He covered them both up again, revelling in the body warmed sheets.

Angel looked slightly surprised when she turned back to him, so he leaned in and kissed her passionatley again, not giving her a chance to protest. She didn't fight the kiss, and after a moment Julian felt her relax into it, and she began kissing him back. Julian slid an arm underneath her, and pulled her tighter to him. Christ, she felt so good....

"Oh, my", she whispered lamely, when the kiss ended. He smiled down at her. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do this with you," he said. She returned his smile, with a sultry and suggestive one of her own. "Could you do it again?" she asked, lifting up her lips and pressing them to his.

Angel rolled onto her side and put her arms around him. As he kissed her, he ran his arm up under her sleepshirt. The feel of her skin had his whole body tingling with anticipation, and when she untucked his shirt to run her fingers up and down his back he moaned out loud. It was all he could do not to throw her down and fuck her silly right then!

When he sat up to remove his shirt, she did the same, and they came back together in the warmth under the comforter, both completley naked. Reaching down into the covers, she wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection. Then ever so slowly, she slid down under the covers and slowly, slowly took his cock into her warm, soft, wet mouth. Julian's head fell back against the headboard, and for a moment he was almost paralyzed by the pleasure as she twirled her tongue around the swollen tip of him, then took him all in and swallowed until he was sure he couldn't hold off. When she began to massage his balls, laving with her tongue, then taking each one into her mouth and suckling it, he knew he couldn't hold of. With a mighty bellow, he unloaded his hot seed down Angel's throat.

She managed to swallow every last drop, and then came out from under the covers to rest on the pillow. He kissed her, sliding his hand over her body, and down to the center of her. When his finger found her core, she was dripping hot for him, and he slid two fingers inside her, revelling in the hot wetness of her.

He moved down and began tonguing her nipples, teasing her by sucking gently, followed by some almost painful biting. She was bucking and heaving against his fingers by the time he replaced them with his lips and tongue. Julian glanced up at her, and she was lost in the ecstasy: eyes heavy lidded, lips parted and every now and then she would lick them with the tip of her tongue. The sight of that excited Julian so much he was hard again within what seemed like seconds.

As he licked her from clit to asshole, he also continued to play with her breasts. Soon she was thrusting her hips against his fingers and tongue. "Julian," she cried, grabbing his head, and trying to pull him on top of her. "Julian, fuck me.....I want you inside of me. Fuck me...' she moaned, as he gave her clit one last lick, then rose above her.

"Your wish is my command," Julian said, smiling down at her, then thrust all the way into her. She almost screamed at the pleasure of having his cock inside her, and as soon as Julian began to move inside her Angel was cumming all over him. As her warm honey flowed out, and he watched as his dick rammed into that warm honeypot, he could feel his own climax start. As it did, he felt Angel begin to cum again. She buried her face in his shoulder to stifle her screams of absolute pleasure, and finally collapsed under him.

They lay like that for a long time. Then Angel looked up at him, gave him a sexy, wet kiss and smiled into his eyes. "I LOVE being wakened up like that," she sighed, cuddling up to him.