The Fuckable MC

Story Info
Being MC gets Zoe very horny.
1.8k words
4.27
33.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe is tall, elegant, slim, busty, sophisticated, with a winning smile and a great arse. The perfect MC for the big awards night. All sorts of movers and shakers were there, and Zoe was in her element.

Zoe got things started with charm and wit, and set the tone superbly. Just the right sense of occasion. People felt this was a night to remember. After all, these were state-wide awards they were dishing out to beautiful if vacuous people, and a number of politicians were there for the free publicity and free dinner.

Zoe ran the night so smoothly. Little did the assembled throng realise what a dirty fuck slut she was going to be no more than an hour afterwards, when they would be fantasising about her as a dirty fuck slut.

My dirty fuck slut. All mine. All night long. And the rest of the weekend. With just the right amount of alcohol, Zoe became deliciously submissive. For a day or two at a time. Then she returned to her forceful, strong, opinionated, dismissive self. For weeks at a time.

She was due for a submissive weekend of being enjoyed and used and done senseless. Zoe is a women to be enjoyed. Senseless.

And I knew that being MC gets Zoe incredibly horny. She has told me how she starts to fantasise about being fondled, fingered and fucked on stage in front of everyone. She can be fantasising in the middle of an award winner's speech. When the award winner finishes, she has to stop herself from asking them to do her over the lectern.

'I go so wet when I'm MC,' she told me once. 'I'm slipperier than a wet weekend. I swear I'm going to come right on stage one evening.'

Zoe called a temporary halt to proceedings as the main meal came out. As people tucked in to their chicken or their lamb, Zoe swept out of the venue. She never ate when she was MC, but she did need to get some fresh air.

I followed her out, though I didn't get nearly as many admiring glances. Though there was a woman in her late 70s to early 90s who looked at me with raw lust in her eyes.

I found Zoe about 50 yards away from the door, hidden between a couple of large gas guzzlers. She had her dress up and she was finger fucking herself furiously. Good thing it was me who found her. I snuck up behind her and put my hands on her waist.

'Oh fuck,' she said, quickly turning her head. When she realised it was me she continued: 'Oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...'

Her vocabulary tends to desert her when she is on the edge of an orgasm. And it looked like she was about to have a sizzler.

I nuzzled her neck and kissed her ear softly. She leaned back into me, and moaned.

'You look fantastic,' I whispered in her ear.

She rubbed her arse against my cock.

'Tell me what you are going to do to me later,' she groaned.

One hand closed round her neck and pulled her face round to look at me. The other grasped her right breast.

'Well, my bladder will be so full,' I started. 'We will have to start in the shower, with me peeing all over you. You might to have to pee on me too. All over me.'

'Mmmmm, with great pleasure,' she sighed. 'And you will piss all over me?'

Zoe loves her water sports. She is a very athletic woman.

'All over you, you dirty bitch,' I whispered in her ear.

She groaned. Her fingers went a little faster in her pussy.

'Then I'll dress you all over again. Put on your sexy underwear, the bra, the panties, the stockings. This fabulous powder blue evening gown with the slit up the side. Your high heels. The necklace, the earrings, the bracelet. This little woollen thing over your shoulders. This little purse with the outrageous strap that makes it bounce gently on your arse.

'Then, while you have a glass of pinot noir, I'll get dressed in my tux, the tie, the shoes, everything. Then we'll get in your car and drive to a car park near a disco. You know the one. There will be lots of cars. And there is a dark, secluded spot down the back, where you can see everything, but no-one can see you. You'll be able to watch people going in and out of the disco, when I bend you over the hood of your car.'

Zoe was getting very close now. She knew exactly what I was talking about. She loved being fucked, fully clothed, in car parks.

Her head was back, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her back arched. I suspected she might have been on to her 2nd orgasm already. Or maybe her 3rd. She is a very orgasmic girl.

'Tell me what you are going to do to your dirty little fuck bitch,' she pleaded.

'I'm going to fuck you. And fuck you. And fuck you. I'll unzip my cock. I'll part your legs, and place my cock against your cunt. I'll hold it there as one hand grabs a breast. The other hand will find your clit. And I'll lick your neck. You'll sigh deliciously.

'Then I will slam my cock hard up your tight, slippery pussy. You'll grunt as you are shoved forward. I'll hold my cock balls deep up you, as I force you hard against the hood. Then I will slide my cock nearly all the way out of you. You will sigh with frustration. Just for a moment. Then I will slam right up you again. You will grunt with pleasure. Then I will play with your tits -- roughly. Harshly. I'll bite your ear. And I'll slam right up you again. Hard. And again. And again. I'll fuck right up into you. And fuck you, and fuck you and fuck you until you scream out your orgasm in a blinding rush.'

Zoe came.

'Fuck, fuck, ahhhhhh fuck,' she groaned and moaned and groaned some more.

Oh how she came.

She twitched and convulsed and shuddered.

Damn, she came hard!

Speaking of hard, I sure was.

But I didn't fuck her, as the show wasn't over yet.

'Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' she pleaded, lifting up her dress and leaning against a vehicle. She was desperate. In need. Wanting it desperately.

'Just a quickie,' I whispered.

'Yes please,' she said.

I suppose a quick quickie couldn't hurt. And it would get that first uncontrollable orgasm out of the way, in the nicest, dirtiest way. Plus I found Zoe hard to resist when she begs.

Zoe set herself up for my fucking pleasure. She lifted spread her legs. She stuck out her arse invitingly.

'No need for lubrication,' she said. 'I'm very, very wet.'

I checked. She was. Very wet.

I slipped a condom on, more to delay the inevitable than for safe sex. The safe sex was a bonus. Without the condom, I would barely get in before I came, Zoe is that damn tight and fuckable. Plus she does this fabulous wiggle when she is being fucked.

I positioned my cock against her pussy, with the tip just in.

She sighed. 'Do me,' she murmured.

'You're a dirty fuck bitch,' I whispered hotly in her ear.

'Take me, you bastard. I'm a dirty fuck slut, a horny bitch. Maul my tits, you prick. Pull my clit. Finger my arse, you dirty fucking bastard. Bite my neck. Do me, do me, mount me, take me. I'm all yours and I want it hard and fast. Plow me. Oh fuck me!'

Zoe has such a way with words. I slammed my cock balls down up her. I fucked right up into her.

I groaned. She groaned.

'Oh fuck yes,' she sighed.

'Just imagine we are up on the stage with 2000 people watching us. Watching you getting fucked. They all want to be me. The men with their fat cocks; the women with hard strapons. You'll be thinking about fucking for the rest of the evening. And I'll be sitting there watching you, my insatiable fuck doll, my cock getting hard for you.'

'Slam me,' she begged.

I rammed my cock right up into her again. She arched her back and groaned.

I built up a head of steam as I fucked her senseless. She grunted each time my cock hammered her. I was getting close; the first time with Zoe never took long.

Just then the awards night organiser came up behind us. She was a hot bitch called Susie. Well, Susan actually. But Susie to her fuck buddies. She had one or two -- or 6. I noticed her out of the corner of my eye. I slowly turned to look at her as I drove into Zoe. Susie smiled. Just a little one. She bit her lip.

'That looks so good,' she purred, as I fucked up into Zoe again.

'He's fucking me, so hard,' Zoe moaned. 'And it is so, so-o-o-o-o-o-o good!'

'I can see,' Susie said. She came up close, real close.

'We'll be starting again ...' she began, as Zoe came and drowned out the rest of her sentence with: 'Oh fuck ... I'm cumming ... fuck ... fuck ... FUUUUUCCCCK.'

That set me off, and my cock twitched uncontrollably as I came hard. Oh, so hard.

A couple of minutes later we were ready to go back. I mentioned to Susie that, if she had liked that, we had plenty more in store for the weekend.

'You're free to join us,' I said.

'Oh yes, it would be great if you could join us,' Zoe said, running a finger down Susie's back. 'I have a new double-ended strap on I'm dying to try out. You fuck yourself while fucking. If you're getting done in the arse at the same time, it's superb. You must help me try it out. You have such a great arse. I'd love to fuck you.'

I was running a finger down Susie's front. 'I'd love to fuck you too,' I said.

'Looks like my plans for the weekend suddenly improved dramatically,' Susie said. 'I need a sound fucking. Or 5.'

The rest of the awards night was full of the most delightful anticipation. Little sparks flew between the 3 of us. As the evening closed, I was seen to be making my way out of the venue, with two hot bitches in glamorous evening gowns.

'Lucky bastard,' I heard from behind me, as we disappeared into the night. The hot and steamy night.

'Lucky sluts,' I said, just loud enough for Zoe and Susie to hear. They smiled.