The Fucking Chair

Story Info
Using art as an excuse have you tied down and fucked.
1.3k words
3.98
24.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was quiet. Through the door I led you in, saying trust me, trust me and you will be rewarded. Rewarded with an aching cunt.

This was a weekend away with a difference. You obeyed all my requests. The way you smelt, the way you dressed. The way you had withheld from sex for 4 weeks and the blindfold was in place.

We pulled up at a small gallery, at the edges of town, on a quiet street. I led you through the door and you sensed brightness, and warmth through the feelings on your skin and the edges of your blindfold. We went through a corridor into a larger space. You sensed it was bright, had some furniture in but nothing else.

"Where are we?" you enquired.

"A small art gallery" I replied "you are my new piece, my muse... just trust me."

I gave you a drink of scotch and caressed your hair around your shoulders before manoeuvring you onto a type of chair. You felt two seat sections for your thighs, but in the middle was a gap and the lower back of the chair seemed to be missing. I lowered you down and began to tie your wrists and ankles to the apparatus.

"What is this?" ... "SShhh" I said gently as I began to loosen the straps of your vest top, and then undo the bows on your bikini bottoms... very quickly you were now completely naked, and tied to this weird chair.

"Very good. Very very nice" I whispered.

I gave you another drink and kissed your lips and worked my way down your chest to each nipple. Still in the blindfold you were already extremely aroused. Your nipples were like frozen berries, hard and bursting in my mouth as my tongue trailed lower.

I sensed your quit shudder as the tip of my tongue connected with the hood of your clit. I sensed you thrust it forwards to meet my mouth. Your pussy lips were twitching as I lightly teased your entrance. I sense your breathing get louder and more pronounced. Your wetness began to leak down your thighs. I licked it up and drove my tongue inside your hole as the 'fucking chair' you were tied to hold your legs out wide my pleasure and access.

I rose up and my tongue glided up your chest as I stood in front of you and you felt the tip of my cock push apart your pussy lips. I pushed more and entered you, holding onto your waist I pulled myself in. The chair was at such a height that your cunt was exactly the same level as my hard cock. It made penetration easy. I began to fuck you, pushing in and out with many thrusts as you tried to buck and writhe to my rhythm but prevented from doing so by the ties on your limbs. Then I pulled out and broke away... I heard you moan and pant.

I left you for a few tortuous minutes, gave you another sip of scotch before my cock entered you again. This time I fucked you harder, I poured some of the scotch onto your clit as I pumped you and soon you were screaming as I rubbed your clit before you felt my cum erupt inside you. I pushed in deep as my cock spasmed its load inside you before pulling out.

Then you heard a sound and the chair lowering and my hot throbbing cock pushing against you mouth, you opened instinctively and began to suck me clean, I slowly fucked your mouth as I held your chin in the right position. I had more to give, more to cum, I moved faster and you swallowed more of my cum till it spilled out of your mouth and down your chest as I left you panting.

"Now for you surprise" I announced, as you heard a door open and light footsteps enter the room.

Immediately and small breast pushed its way past your lips and the erect nipple offered into your mouth. Bare thighs sat astride you and you felt a soft nubile tummy pressed against yours. The tickle of their hair on her mound brushed your abdomen and you sank into your chair as you let this little nymph have her way with you. You sucked her small pert nipples as she grinned against your tummy. The you felt something else. I vibe entered your pussy. She had her hand down between your thighs and was thrusting a vibe in and out of your pussy. You begged for the blind fold to be removed and were greeted with a youthful Scandinavian looking girl with a small b-cup tit in your mouth. Her blond pubic hair was a delight to your senses as she fucked you with her vibe.

I raised the fucking chair up again, and got under the nymph and began to lick her pussy from underneath whilst fingering your pussy... at last she gave in and removed your blind fold to reveal a soft nubile teen in long blond hair, looked at her tits hungrily before snogging her.

As I fingered you, you came again in abject lust of this sexually charged teen I had brought in for you to play with. As your pussy rested I lowered you again and leaned you backwards as she raised her legs over you and lowered her cunt onto your face. Now you could taste her sweet young juices in your mouth, and feel the tickle of her long pubic hair on your lips. She writhed against your mouth closing in on her orgasm. Your legs still strapped out wide, but as I had leaned you back, your legs were now right up in the air.

I turned her around so her cunt was still on your mouth but she was facing away from you, I moved in and pushed my hard cock into your pussy again as I sucked the small girls tits and snogged her. You were trapped under us, still unable to move except for your tongue darting in and out of her little hole as I fucked you hard. The three of us fucked this way till she had had at least two orgasms... and you had cum do due my pounding of your hole.

Now I instructed her to swap with me, I lowered my balls onto your mouth just as you felt her mouth close in on your clit. She sucked you hard and picked up the vibe again and probed your hole as your licked around your hood. You were so sensitive now, your lips were red and swollen. She expertly fucked you with her vibe, till you screamed no more, no more. Panting and breathes with me standing just over your mouth, you could just lift up your head and kiss my balls and the underside of my shaft.

The first words our little lover spoke were to me "I want you to cum on her face".

She moved over and took my cock in both her small hands as she stood between your thighs and right in front of you and proceeded to wank me off.

You looked up and saw my balls sway with the movement and occasionally licking my shaft and her hands as wanked me... soon i moved against the rhythm of her hands and went faster till I finally came the last of my spunk all over your open moth, tongue and flushed cheeks. She pulled and pulled until one last drop teetered on the edge of my cocked before ending up in your mouth.

When all was done I untied you and led you to the sofa where you cuddled up naked with out new found viking nymph, cupping her small tit as she lay into you, you both dozed off as I went to fetch my camera...