The Fucking Machine Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't forget they have a sexual history together that goes back at least fifteen years," commented David. "All they've had to come to grips with is us watching them perform."

"One more thing Eric," Marc announced, "You have to share the rape programming info. Melissa kept asking me why I didn't know about it when she wasn't shocked into silence by Audrey's performance."

"I'll give all of you the internet links. They were buried in that forum I told you about. I stumbled onto them by accident. I've learned a lot about rape programming. I'll teach you what I know whenever you like."

A call from across the room got the men's attention.

"Rob, we're up," announced Nina. "Let's go. It's time for Act II."

Rob and Nina went back stage and the remaining couples took their seats. Now fully recovered, Audrey was alert with anticipation. Everyone chatted quietly as back stage noises announced a new set being put in place. A few minutes later, lighting in the seating area dimmed to near darkness and everyone turned their attention to the stage and its closed curtain.

Nina:

Moments later the curtain was drawn to reveal a set that was cleverly designed to look like a dungeon. The walls were draped with fabric that had been dyed to resemble water stains. There was a single arched portal to the left. A variety of whips, chains, restraints and devices of an unknown nature hung from hooks on the walls. A heavy wooden beam supported by two vertical posts was located about eight feet above the stage floor near the portal. A strange looking structure occupied the center of the stage facing the audience.

The device looked like a cross between a dental chair and gynecologist's examining table. An occupant would be almost fully reclined. A headrest of sorts rose from the back. Each side had an armrest and a leg rest. The leg rests were widely spaced to leave an open area in between. Leather straps dangled from multiple attachment points around the device.

Just as the audience began to understand the purpose of the odd looking chair, there was some commotion offstage to the left. Moments later, a masked guard appeared in the doorway pulling a resistant Nina into the room with a rope that held her wrists bound together. She was barefoot and blindfolded. A tattered brown mid-thigh frock appeared to be her only garment. A line of buttons was intended to hold it together in the front, but fully half were missing and a generous amount of cleavage was clearly visible.

"That's Rob playing the guard!" announced Kendra in a loud whisper.

"Shhhhh," responded Audrey and Melissa simultaneously. "We know."

Leading her roughly under the wooden beam, the guard flipped his end of Nina's restraining rope over top of the beam, pulled her arms upward until she was balanced on the balls of her feet, and secured the line to a cleat on one of the posts.

"Cut me loose!" demanded Nina. "I have committed no crime!"

Ignoring her command, the guard slowly circled the structure that held her suspended, openly admiring her body as she struggled in vain against her bonds. Pausing in front of her, he grasped the front of her frock and ripped it open to reveal the beautiful body that had been just barely concealed by the garment.

"No! Please!" she cried as she lashed out with one foot, trying to kick her tormentor. "Stop! Let me go!"

The masked guard nimbly sidestepped her attempt, moved out of range, and drew an evil looking knife from a scabbard at his belt.

Waving the knife ominously in front of Nina for the benefit of the audience, he stepped in close to her body, touched the blade to her neck as a warning, and then began to cut away the remainder of the dress. Fearful of the knife she could feel but not see, Nina stopped struggling.

Within seconds, the last of her garment had been cut away. Nina was now completely naked except for her blindfold, her splendid body on display for all to admire.

Once again holding the blade against her throat, the guard reached out to fondle her breasts with his free hand.

"Please don't! Please..." came Nina's anguished plea.

Surprisingly, the guard stopped touching her. Reaching up suddenly, he slashed the rope just above Nina's hands, cutting her loose. Before she could react, he grasped her by the arms and propelled her over to the ominous looking chair. Flinging her into position, he stepped between her flailing legs and quickly fastened the first restraint across her stomach. Within seconds he constrained one leg and then the other while Nina made futile attempts to fight back with her securely bound hands. No match for her attacker, she was soon strapped firmly into place in the medieval looking device.

Now that he had her under control, the guard freed her hands, added more straps to constrain her arms, removed her blindfold, and then stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Nina was now completely immobilized. Several straps held each arm in place on the rests designed for them. Two wide leather belts immobilized her midsection. A strap across her forehead prevented all head movement. Each widely splayed leg was securely strapped down onto its rest, her knees elevated and held back in line with her waist. The only movement she could manage was to wiggle her fingers and toes.

Fully understanding the purpose of the chair and the hopelessness of her situation, Nina began to plead once more.

"Please don't do this to me! I've done nothing wrong. Let me go. Please...Please."

"Silence!" growled Rob and the audience leaned forward in their seats.

Standing to one side so that Nina's exposed body was clearly visible, Rob withdrew a sheet of paper from inside his shirt.

"You have been found guilty of having impure thoughts," intoned Rob in an official-sounding voice, earning chuckles from the audience. "Your punishment has been determined by the Bishop. You are to be fucked by the prison android until the Bishop decides that you have properly atoned for your sins. You will be held in a pre-orgasmic state and will not be allowed to reach a climax unless the Bishop chooses to be merciful. So orders the Court."

"Oh God...Oh God," sobbed Nina.

Folding the paper and placing it back in his pocket, Rob continued in a conversational tone, "You are unlikely to receive mercy. The last few women who were punished here suffered much discomfort. But rest assured, I will do my best for you when the Bishop decides you have paid a sufficient price for your sins. Before I release you from your bonds, I will fuck you myself."

Turning on his heel, Rob disappeared through the portal, leaving Nina all alone, immobilized in the evil looking restraint device.

The audience, knowing full well what would happen next, remained silent with anticipation. They didn't have long to wait. The two video screens suddenly sprang to life. The overhead camera was closely focused on Nina's inner thighs and pussy. The other camera, located on the underside of one leg rest was similarly focused but provided a different perspective. It was obvious to the observers that all the action in Nina's performance would be highly localized.

Sensing motion near the portal, all eyes shifted at once to watch as Nina's naked android strode purposefully into the room. After pausing briefly to assess the situation, the fucking machine stepped up to the restraining chair and rotated it ninety degrees. No longer looking directly up between Nina's widely spread legs, the seated couples were now seeing her body in profile.

Everyone watched, fascinated, as the android stepped in between Nina's legs, erected his cock to its size-three configuration, and started the penile vibrations. The view from the audience was perfect. The chair was high enough above the stage floor to allow them to clearly see the engorged cock pointing between her thighs while the cameras provided the most intimate perspective.

Holding onto the chair with one hand, the android grasped his frantically vibrating cock with the other and placed its head against Nina's clitoris.

"Oh! Oh! Please don't do that!" she pleaded.

Ignoring her outburst, the fucking machine began to rotate its cock around her clit, stopping occasionally to insert the head into her pussy, entering only an inch or so before withdrawing to resume vibrating the most sensitive part of her body. Nina began to moan and murmur as the vibrations and shallow penetrations began to take their toll and her arousal began to ramp upward.

Several minutes later, just when it appeared that Nina would go over the edge, the android stopped his penile vibrations, eased his cock fully inside her pussy, and then remained motionless.

"What...what...?" murmured a highly aroused Nina. "Please don't ...don't stop."

Like the other androids, Nina's had constructed a precise sexual response profile for her. Everyone understood that he was now measuring her current state of arousal and would use that information as a baseline. If Rob's programming was correct, Nina's fucking machine would hold her suspended just short of orgasm for an extended period of time.

Soon satisfied that it had an accurate assessment, the fucking machine withdrew most of its length and began to increase the size of its cock. Muted whispering from the audience could be heard as the cameras revealed the changing size.

Oh God!" cried Nina as she felt the transition begin. Thirty seconds later the change was complete and the android began thrusting its size-four cock forcefully into her pussy.

Nina cried out sharply in response. Audrey, Kendra, and Melissa began to squirm in sympathetic arousal, knowing that their friend was being driven wild with the desire to move, to actively participate. Their husbands were frozen in place, mesmerized by what was happening to Nina, stiffened cocks straining at their trousers.

"Oh my," whispered Kendra, chewing on her knuckles, "She must be in agony by now."

"I wouldn't be able stand it," declared Audrey in a low voice.

"Me neither," responded Melissa quietly. "The poor thing!"

The three couples watched in aroused fascination as the machine varied the force and pace of its thrusts, withdrew its cock to reapply vibrations to Nina's clit, and re-entered her time and time again. Rob's programming appeared to be flawless. Nina was being held just below the threshold of a shattering climax.

Under normal circumstances, Nina would be writhing under her android, counterthrusting against his pounding pelvis, and clawing at his arms. Now completely restrained, all she could do was vocalize her sexual frustrations with guttural groans and cries as she strained to achieve an orgasm that remained just out of reach.

Once again the android stopped thrusting and withdrew his cock completely.

"Oh no...Oh no...please don't stop!" Nina pleaded and then began to cry. The audience held its collective breath, waiting to see what would happen next. As they stared with rapt attention, the android once again began to increase the size of his cock, soon reaching its maximum size. When the transition was complete, he positioned its huge head in the folds of Nina's pussy and slowly entered her, soon buried all the way up to his titanium balls.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Nina cried. The android complied and was soon driving the giant cock into her with heavy thrusts.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Make me cum!"

But an orgasm wasn't in the cards for Nina. Once again the android held her just below the edge for several long minutes. Nina continued to cry out in frustration. In the audience, Kendra started to moan quietly in sympathy, soon to be joined by Audrey and Melissa. Eric, David, and Marc were hyperventilating.

Suddenly, their attention was wrenched away from Nina's ordeal as Rob reappeared in the portal and began to speak.

"The Bishop has decided to grant clemency. The android will now fuck you steadily for three minutes. You will be permitted to climax at will. I will be back soon to keep my promise," he declared and then disappeared once again.

The android immediately picked up speed and began to fuck Nina at the very rapid three-stroke per second speed that Audrey had enjoyed earlier. Nina's response was electrifying. Within seconds she was catapulted over the top into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. The audience could see tremors race across her restrained body as her climax completely took control and she screamed with intense pleasure, her cries echoing off the little theater's walls.

A minute or two later her next orgasm ripped through as her machine reached the end of its programmed three minute fucking interval, ejaculated forcefully, and began to ease the speed and force of its thrusting as it reduced the size of its cock. Moments later it stopped altogether, withdrew its dripping appendage, and disappeared through the portal, leaving a sobbing Nina behind. As her breathing slowed and her cries abated, the lighting dimmed and the heavy curtain was drawn across the stage to conceal the scene, leaving the audience to wonder if Rob was going to keep his promise backstage.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed all three women in the audience simultaneously.

"Fuck me!" muttered David softly.

"Jesus H. Christ," croaked Eric.

"I don't fucking believe what I just saw," whispered Marc.

"I need a glass of wine," declared Audrey, "right now."

"Me too," echoed Melissa and Kendra as the men started moving toward the bar.

Ten minutes later, Rob escorted his still trembling wife to join her girlfriends in the audience. Just as Audrey had done, she gratefully accepted the glass of wine offered by one of the girls.

"Whose idea was that? Did you actually rehearse it?" asked an incredulous Audrey.

"It was my idea. The chair is Rob's creation. We rehearsed almost everything so I could get used to being constrained and to make sure I could handle the huge cock. I controlled the machine during rehearsals so I could cum whenever I wanted, but I asked Rob to keep the actual programming a secret to maintain a little suspense. I never expected that I wouldn't be allowed to cum for so long."

"How did it feel?" asked Melissa. "We were in agony watching you."

"I've never felt anything like it. I'm not sure I can describe it to you. I need to think about it a while," Nina responded. "When I get it figured out, I'll tell you all about it. Right now, I just need another glass of wine."

"Did Rob keep his promise?" asked Kendra with a wicked grin.

'No. I'm saving him for later tonight," Nina replied with a wink.

Intermission continued for several minutes and then Kendra set her glass aside and beckoned to David.

"Time to go," she declared when he arrived at her side. Without another word, they stepped up onto the stage and disappeared behind the curtain.

The party continued in the audience until dimming lights signaled that Act III was about to begin.

Kendra:

Nothing happened for longer than the audience expected. Exchanging quizzical looks, the three seated couples waited for the curtain to open. Just as they began to fear something had gone wrong backstage, faint moans and murmurs of very Kendra-like arousal were becoming audible over the theater's sound system. Gradually increasing in volume, they clearly telegraphed their friend's unseen, but obviously pleasurable, experience. All three couples leaned forward in anticipation, anxiously waiting for the curtain to open.

After what seemed like an eternity, the curtain was silently withdrawn. Before them, Kendra lay naked on a raised platform about four feet above the center of the stage. Her blonde hair and pale skin were perfectly highlighted by a single overhead spotlight as she lay on what was clearly intended to represent an altar. There were no other stage props and no additional lighting. With the exception of Kendra, everything else on the stage was submerged in darkness. The altar was draped with black cloth, making it appear as though she was floating in the air.

Kendra's luxurious blonde hair was artfully arranged around her rapturous face. The view from the overhead camera on the light bar was visible on one of the large screens. The other screen displayed a view directly between Kendra's open legs. The location of that camera was not visible to the audience but its subject matter was a matter of great interest to them. Both cameras had been zoomed in to reveal extreme close-up views of the activity taking place between her thighs and the audience sat mesmerized as they shifted their attention from the stage to the two video screens.

Kendra's legs were open with her knees slightly elevated, providing unencumbered access for her probing fingers. Using one hand to expose her clitoris, she was using the other to expertly finger fuck herself, alternating between probing her pussy and teasing her swollen clit.

In spite of their history, none of the women had actually seen one of their number masturbate. All their sexual encounters had involved mutual stimulation. As a result, the women in the audience were both fascinated and aroused. Their husbands were stunned into complete silence.

Kendra continued to probe and massage her most sensitive areas as her cries increased in volume and frequency. Always the quickest of the women to achieve orgasm in college, Kendra had not lost her touch. Only a minute or two passed before she went over the edge with a loud cry and a violent shudder.

For several moments Kendra lay motionless except for her heaving breasts, one forearm casually draped across her eyes. Everyone in the audience waited impatiently to see what would happen next.

Motion backstage captured the audience's attention. Seconds later, her naked android appeared from backstage and strode forward to take a position on the far side of the altar from the audience. Kendra, eyes closed, seemed to be unaware of his presence.

Moving slowly, the android reached out and gently placed his left hand between Kendra's thighs to cup her pussy. Her only response was to open her legs slightly wider and to lower her arm to rest alongside her body on the altar.

A faint humming sound announced that the android had started the vibrators installed in the middle fingers of his hand. With deliberate slowness, he began to trace her sensitive skin. Kendra expelled a throaty moan as the vibrations began to make their presence known.

A minute later, her android slowly slid his fingers deep into her pussy and curled them upward to her G-spot.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!" she moaned as the fingers found their mark.

Kendra was soon writhing on the altar, thrusting her pussy against the android's hand and crying out loudly, well on her way to a second digitally induced climax.

A moment later, the android employed the vibrating fingers of his other hand to start teasing her clit.

"Oh...Oh...Fuck!" Kendra cried as she began to stimulate her very alert nipples between thumbs and forefingers to add to the intense pleasure she was feeling between her legs.

The audience stared intently at the digital output of the two cameras, each showing a different prospective of Kendra's pussy being skillfully manipulated by the fucking machine's talented fingers.

The six highly aroused people knew that Kendra would cum soon when she abandoned her breasts, clapped one hand over her mouth, and clutched one of the android's wrists with the other to begin rocking her pelvis vigorously against his hand.

A few short moments later, screaming into her hand, Kendra's entire body began to tremble visibly as the vibrating fingers pushed her quickly toward a crushing orgasm. Arching her back, she gave out a series of sharp cries as several orgasmic tremors raced across her body. With a final shriek she collapsed back onto the altar, her breasts heaving as she gasped for air. Her android slowly withdrew his fingers and let his hands fall to his sides.