The Fucking Machine Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying motionless for a minute or so, Kendra was apparently gathering strength for whatever she intended to do next. Moments later, the heavy curtain was drawn across the stage and the video screens went dark. The audience exchanged puzzled looks. The curtain had only been open for five or six minutes.

"Surely that's not the end of her performance," whispered Nina to Audrey who was perched on the next loveseat. Muffled sounds of the altar being wheeled away soon became audible behind the curtain in answer to Nina's question. Audrey simply shrugged in response.

Once again, muted sounds could be heard behind the curtain and the six observers held their collective breath in anticipation. Moments later the curtain opened to reveal a startling sight.

Just inside the curtain line, Kendra's android was seated in a straight-backed chair facing the audience, his size-four erection pointing skyward. There were no other stage props and Kendra was nowhere in sight.

After giving her audience time to take in the sight before them, she emerged from behind the secondary curtain and strutted across the stage like a runway model; a very naked runway model except for the tall black come-fuck-me heels that adorned her feet. Pausing beside the chair, she placed one hand on her hip and the other on her android's shoulder.

After making eye contact with each of her friends and allowing them a few seconds to take in the scene before them, Kendra turned, slung one leg across the android's lap and stood poised above the stiff cock with her back to the audience.

With exaggerated slowness, she lowered herself onto the huge organ, enjoying the sensation of penetration and thrilled with the effect she knew she was having on her friends. Kendra was now impaled on her fucking machine only a few feet from their transfixed stares. Grasping the back of the chair on either side of the android's shoulders, she began to move up and down on the thick, glistening shaft.

Kendra is perfectly built for female-superior sex. Her clitoris is located very close to her vaginal opening, which allows her to easily maintain clitoral stimulation by rocking her pelvis against the base of her partner's cock. Vaginal stimulation is provided by energetically rising up and down on the erection. By alternating between the two motions, Kendra can control the rate of her climb toward orgasm and then cum whenever she wishes. In college, while riding a strap-on dildo worn by Nina, she had been the first to experience multiple orgasms.

"Vibrate," she whispered into her android's ear and then immediately cried out in response to the vigorous stimulation.

With slow, deliberate movements she rode the android's cock, intent on holding her orgasm at bay for as long as possible. Minutes passed as she slowly increased the speed of her ascent and descent, pausing often to rock her pelvis back and forth. Soft murmurs, cries, and moans accompanied her movements.

"Bigger!" Kendra whispered as she rose up several inches to allow the audience to watch the android's cock expand to its largest size.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as the transition began.

"Oh God," whispered the women in the audience, knowing that Kendra was experiencing the size-five cock for the very first time. Their husbands remained silent except for heavy breathing in response to the sight of the mammoth cock growing in Kendra's pussy.

When the transition was complete, Kendra slowly lowered herself onto the android's lap and then sat absolutely still for several moments. The only sound in the little theater was the labored breathing of the six observers and the sexy blonde sitting astride her fucking machine a few short feet away.

Finally, Kendra began to move. Alternating between riding up and down on the heavily lubricated shaft and grinding her clitoris into its base, her arousal accelerated quickly. As she teetered briefly on the edge, she abandoned her hip rotation altogether and began the throw herself violently down onto the android's lap as fast as she was physically able.

"Ejaculate!" she cried and then let out a prolonged shriek as the huge cock convulsed repeatedly inside her pussy.

Kendra collapsed against her android's chest, barely able to hold onto the back of the chair. For the final time in Act III, the heavy velvet curtain was slowly drawn to a close.

The three couples in the audience jumped to their feet and applauded wildly as the theater lights brightened.

Ten minutes later, David brought Kendra out to join her friends. Barely able to stand, she literally fell into one of the loveseats.

"Wine," she said in a shaky voice. "Now please."

"Take mine," Nina responded immediately. "I'll get another."

"I can't believe you did that for the first time in front of us!" exclaimed Melissa. "Weren't you frightened?"

"I was scared to death," replied Kendra, her voice now calmed a little by the wine. "I was afraid it was going to hurt and I'd have to chicken out with you guys watching me. I had no intentions of doing that tonight, but after Audrey and Nina did it, I knew I had to give it a try."

"Seems to me like at all worked out well in the end," commented Audrey with a grin.

"That's the conclusion I reached," said Nina dryly, causing everyone to laugh.

Intermission continued for ten more minutes and then Melissa took Marc's hand.

"It's time for the final act," she whispered into his ear.

Without a word, Melissa and Marc disappeared behind the curtain.

Melissa:

As the curtain glided open, the audience started clapping in appreciation of the scene before them on the stage.

Melissa had created a traditional Japanese bedroom. Paper partitions that defined the walls were painted with pastoral scenes of the countryside. Delicate lacquered tables against the walls held flowers in beautiful vases. One table supported a cradle and a pair of samurai swords. A thick futon, centered in the stage, lay on bamboo matting that covered the floor. A couple of decorative pillows were the futon's only adornment.

Melissa was kneeling in prayer before a small shrine at the head of the futon, tendrils of incense rising on either side of her face. She was dressed in classic Japanese clothing; a beautiful floral patterned silk kimono with an obi of dark blue. Her luxurious black hair was pulled back into a high bun with a comb inserted on top of the arrangement. Her feet were bare.

The three couples in the audience were stunned, not only by the beauty of the setting and the woman who occupied it, but by the fact that no one had ever known Melissa to acknowledge her Japanese ancestry in any meaningful way.

Allowing the audience time to absorb the aesthetics of the set design, Melissa maintained her pose for a minute or two and then raised her head as if listening to something outside the room. Slowly, she rose to her feet and turned to face the back of the stage. Moments later, a sliding panel in the back wall opened and her android, dressed as a traditional Japanese male, stepped into the room.

An imposing figure, he was dressed in a gray silk kimono with a white obi tied at the waist. A simple folding fan was tucked into the obi. White socks, or tabi, and sandals covered his feet. His jet-black hair was close-cropped in accordance with current custom.

"Welcome, General. It is my pleasure to provide your pleasure tonight."

"I am happy to see you," replied a gruff voice as the man turned to close the sliding panel.

The audience leaned forward in their seats. Their androids were non-verbal, so Marc had to be providing the voice-over from the control booth back stage.

"Please sit down and let me rub your feet," Melissa urged.

"That will be most pleasurable," replied her companion as he sat down on a low stool positioned at the foot of the futon.

Smiling shyly, Melissa knelt before her customer, removed his sandals and tabi, and set them aside.

After only a minute or so spent rubbing his feet, she reached up to his waist and gently unwrapped his obi, setting it and the fan aside with his footwear.

Still kneeling, Melissa slowly parted his kimono to reveal a flaccid penis. Leaning forward, she took the member into her mouth and began to tease it with lips and tongue. Within a few seconds, a fully erect cock appeared. Smiling up at him, she returned to her work as a low masculine moan became audible over the theater's sound system.

Melissa continued to lick and suck the rigid cock for a minute or more as the moaning continued. Finally, her companion placed a hand on either side of her head and gently pushed her away.

Understanding that it was time to move on, Melissa rose to her feet and stepped back a pace. With slow, deliberate movements, she removed the comb from her hair. Tossing it aside, she released the bun to allow her hair to fall free. With equally slow movements, she untied her obi and removed the kimono to reveal her exquisite naked body.

Lying down on the futon with her head toward the shrine, Melissa opened her legs and slid her fingers down her stomach toward her pussy, providing an unmistakable invitation.

Both video screens were activated simultaneously. As usual, the overhead camera on the lighting bar provided an aerial perspective. All eyes in the audience were glued to the second screen and the view from the camera Marc had installed in the shrine. The top of Melissa's head and her delicate breasts with alert nipples were at the bottom of the screen. Her elevated knees and parted legs framed her client as he sat on the low stool at the opposite end of the futon.

"Watashi o fakku," said Melissa in a soft vice, imploring him to fuck her.

No one in the audience understood the Japanese phrase, but Melissa's meaning was crystal clear. Rising to his feet, the android discarded his kimono, stepped onto the futon, and knelt between Melissa's welcoming thighs. Seconds later, he grasped his swollen cock and eased it into her pussy, receiving a soft murmur of contentment in response.

The six men and women in the audience sat transfixed by the camera view down between their friend's legs as the well-lubricated cock slipped inside their friend.

Supporting his weight on outstretched arms, Melissa's android began to thrust into her with a slow, deliberate cadence. After a minute or two, he quickened his pace and elicited a cry of arousal from Melissa.

"I think she's using him in Auto Mode," whispered Kendra.

"I think so too," answered Nina softly.

"A perfect choice," offered Audrey. "Guaranteed to produce an orgasm quickly. But I'll bet she has something else in mind for later."

"Shhhh," admonished Eric.

Once again her machine increased the speed and power of its thrusts, causing Melissa to cry out sharply and begin to counterthrust against its surging hips. All three women in the audience knew that Melissa would have her first orgasm within a minute or two. The men, lacking intimate knowledge of her sexual responses, sat in agitated silence as her cries of arousal filled the theater.

"Isn't she sexy?" Audrey whispered to her husband, who was speechless. "I knew you'd think so too," she said and gave Eric's engorged cock a playful squeeze, causing him to twitch convulsively beside her on the loveseat.

"Audrey!" he whispered sharply, his voice breaking, just as the android started to slam himself heavily into Melissa's small body. Seconds later she went over the edge with a sharp cry of release and he slowly decreased the speed and power of his thrusts.

Melissa remained sprawled beneath her fucking machine, breasts heaving from exertion, and slowed her own hip movements to match his.

"Oh, look!" exclaimed Nina in a hoarse whisper. "His cock is getting bigger!"

"She's so tiny!" cried Kendra softly.

"She says she's done it before," Audrey countered as they watched, enthralled by the growing cock thrusting softly between her friend's legs. A half minute later, the transition was complete and the android began to thrust with greater purpose. Cries of pleasure proclaimed that Melissa was easily accommodating the size-four cock as she began to move her hips in a rhythm that complimented the tempo of her machine.

It was now clear to everyone that Marc had modified the Auto Mode programming which normally did not include a change in cock size. Very quickly, the android picked up the pace and began to slam into Melissa with fast, powerful thrusts. The slapping sound of his hips impacting the backs of her thighs competed with her sharp cries as she vaulted upward toward her second orgasm, her nipples dancing in syncopation.

Locking her hands behind the android's neck and her ankles at the small of his back, Melissa pulled her pelvis up to meet the thrusting cock. Moments later, she let out a primal wail as he ejaculated into her with great force, propelling her over the edge into an electrifying orgasm.

Falling back onto the futon, Melissa lay completely limp except for her heaving breasts. Her android withdrew his glistening cock and sat back with his hands on his thighs. His cock began to reduce in size, soon returning to its original flaccid state.

The overhead camera provided a perfect view of the very thoroughly fucked young woman. A light sheen of perspiration was visible on her breasts. Her legs were quivering slightly and her pussy was leaking synthetic cum.

Although Melissa's performance had lasted only ten minutes or so, the audience fully expected the curtain to close, but it soon became apparent that she had other ideas.

After lying still for a full minute, Melissa rolled over onto her stomach and then pushed herself up onto elbows and widespread knees.

"O shiri de watashi o fakku," Melissa said, ordering her android to fuck her in the ass. The android immediately moved into position on his knees behind her. As before, the audience didn't understand the Japanese words and assumed that the ever-cautious Melissa was going to engage in standard rear entry sex. When the android's cock expanded only to its smallest erect size, about four inches in length and three quarters of an inch in diameter, they realized the importance of what they were seeing.

As claimed by the android manufacturer, this was the perfect size to initiate anal sex.

The three women in the audience had privately engaged anally with their fucking machines and all agreed that the small cock was the ideal choice in the beginning. But no one had been involved in, or witnessed, an anal encounter outside their marriages. Melissa's performance would be a first.

"Oh my God!" whispered Nina.

"I don't believe this," answered Kendra.

"Who would have thought?" said Audrey, smiling and shaking her head. "I'd expect this from you two, but not her."

Everyone sat very still, focused intently on the overhead camera view as the android gently eased his heavily lubricated cock into Melissa's ass.

"Oh...Oh...Oh," she moaned as the small hard cock entered her and her android began to move very slowly, allowing her body to adjust. Within seconds he was able to thrust more freely and started to fuck her with greater intensity, eliciting small cries of pleasure from her as his speed increased. Lowering her torso to the futon, Melissa settled in for what she had learned to enjoy so much during rehearsals.

After a couple of minutes, the android's cock began to expand to its size-two configuration, an instrument an inch longer and a half inch greater in diameter than its predecessor. It was also apparent to the audience that the android's penile vibrations had begun. Melissa responded to the transition by crying out more sharply.

"Motto chikara,"commanded Melissa, ordering her client to fuck her harder.

The android immediately complied, pounding his cock into her ass at a furious pace.

"Miegara soreha hakudai," said Melissa, imploring the android to make his cock bigger.

Once again the couples in the audience leaned forward in their seats as they realized that the machine's cock was expanding once more; transitioning to the standard size that the women routinely employed with their own fucking machines.

"Oh shit," whispered Eric hoarsely.

"Oh fuck," added Rob, clutching his erection and earning a smile from Nina.

David was only able to cough and try to clear his throat.

Melissa responded to the larger cock by pushing her torso up off the futon, crying out sharply, and pushing back against the hardness thrusting inside her.

Less than a minute later, it was all over. The android ejaculated into Melissa's ass just as she let out a high pitched keening sound and began to visibly tremble with orgasmic contractions. Unable to handle any more of the incredible sensations, she threw herself forward to disengage from the vibrating and dripping cock.

Melissa lay moaning and breathing heavily on the futon with the fucking machine still kneeling between her thighs as the curtain slowly closed. All six members of the audience jumped to their feet and burst into applause as the lights in the theater grew brighter.

"I need a drink," declared Nina.

"Me too," echoed Audrey and Kendra together as all three husbands headed for the bar to grab drinks for themselves and their wives.

A few minutes later, Marc escorted a partially recovered Melissa out from behind the curtain to join her friends.

"How on earth did you guys program your android to respond to Japanese?" asked Audrey as she handed her friend a glass of wine.

"We didn't. I learned a few phrases and taught them to Marc. He programmed place holders into the routine and waited for me to speak. Then he controlled the machine from the booth with the touchpad."

"It looked so seamless from out here," said Kendra.

"It was perfect!" exclaimed Nina.

"It was very nicely done," said Audrey as she held Melissa's hand. "And your set design was a masterpiece."

"The set was a piece of cake compared to learning ten or fifteen words of Japanese. In spite of my parentage, I didn't get the Japanese language gene. That's the most frustrating thing I've done in years. Japanese is soooo difficult. It's phonetic when using the English alphabet and some words just don't translate well. When I tried to find a word for 'harder,' all I could find was a word that meant 'more difficult' which obviously wasn't what I wanted. I finally had to settle for words that mean 'more force.' When I wanted a way to say 'bigger,' all I could find were words that roughly translate to 'make it large and wide."

Melissa's recitation incited laughter from her friends.

"I have to say," said Nina, "that the last thing I expected was for you to go anal."

"You guys have been doing things to shock me for years," Melissa answered with a grin. "I thought I'd turn the tables and surprise you a little."

"Well, it worked, you little tart," said Audrey as she gave her friend a hug

***

While polishing off the remaining wine, everyone agreed that the first fucking machine party had been a huge success. As the men escorted the androids to their respective cars and the women gathered up the uneaten food, Nina had a suggestion.

"How about we get together Tuesday night at my place? We have a lot to talk about. I don't know about you ladies, but I'm at a loss about what we should do for the next party. I know my performance could stand some improvement, but you three were absolutely flawless."

"Don't be silly. You were perfect. Eric's erection could have cut glass throughout your entire act. But I agree that we should talk everything over," declared Audrey. "I'm up for Tuesday night."

"Me too," said Kendra.

"I'm in," announced Melissa.

Exchanging hugs all around, the ladies filed out one by one, each knowing she was on her way home to be vigorously fucked by an overly aroused husband. Audrey turned out the lights, locked the door, and joined Eric and Rex in their car for the short ride home.