The Fucking Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without really thinking I had whispered "Yes Guy."

*

On the trip home I couldn't work out what had happened to me. Well I knew what had happened, I had been well and truly totally seduced and royally fucked. It was the why that concerned and interested me. I just wasn't and never had been like that. I didn't need sex that much, I didn't 'fall' like that, I didn't open my legs easily. But I couldn't escape the fact that I had and big time.

I knew I was impressed by his mind and intellect. When Kali had told me about him saying he was among the most intelligent men she had ever met and given that she had a first from Cambridge, that made him special. And she wasn't wrong. But there was something else and I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Yes I was fascinated by him, interested in his views and attracted by his physical appearance. That didn't though explain why I had given myself so easily and fully to him, why I let him dominate me so easily and completely and why I had been his to do with as he wished, for I realised that was the situation.

My phone rang.

"You do have hands free don't you?" Guy asked.

"Yes," I replied wondering how he had got my mobile number, but I didn't ask.

"Can you pull off the motorway soon."

"I think so yes, the Stansted turn off shouldn't be far."

"Good, now undo that halter neck just as you did leaning against my wall."

"Guy, I can't driving."

"Yes you can it's easy, relax, free yourself. No one will see, the doors are too high" he told me. "I know, I have done it many times."

"But what if a truck comes past?" I asked my body beginning to win against my mind.

"Stay in the outside lane, now come on" he ordered, as I found my fingers fumbling at the Velcro.

"Are they out?"

"Yes, but I am at the turn off now."

"Good, find somewhere quiet. Are your nipples hard?"

I touched them and glanced down; they were like bullets.

"Yes."

"I am naked Michaela."

"Really?" Was all I managed to stammer.

"Yes very hard, thinking about you, I'm holding your panties, they feel lovely against my cock."

I drove away from Stansted towards Dunmow then turned off the main road into a lane. I went along it for a while, pleased to be in the dark with no traffic around for I wasn't too sure on the window height covering my bare tits; it did feel nice though being bare breasted and having Guy telling me about my panties and his erection.

"You know what you are going to do don't you Michaela?"

"I think so yes."

"What is it?"

"You want me to masturbate, yes?"

"Of course, have you found somewhere?" He asked as I found a short track leading to a gate across a field with heavy bushes either side. I reversed into it and cut the engine.

"Yes."

"I have started to wank, Michy and I want us to cum together."

"Oh" was all I could whimper sitting there in the dark silence of the countryside.

I pushed the central locking button and turned the interior light off as, at the same time I stroked my breasts, just as I had earlier when he made oral, anal love to me.

"Mmm it feels lovely Michaela, almost as good as fucking you did. My hand feels almost like your cunt."

I didn't say anything.

"You are still there Michy?"

"Yes Guy."

"Pull your skirt up and open your legs."

I did.

"We both know you haven't got any panties on don't we?"

"Yes Guy," I whispered.

"Because I have them here Michy and I am holding them round my cock as I imagine sticking that right up your cunt. The cunt Michy that you have to rub, right now."

"I can't Guy."

"Don't can't me, just do it, you slut, for that's what you are and sluts do that sort of thing don't they?"

He was right, he must have been for I did do it, I did rub my cunt and I did cum with him as I lay back on the low slung front seat of my car, my tits out and my dress round my waist.

*

I got a text message the next day.

'It was all great, I want to do it again soon, G'

But then I heard nothing for over two weeks. I was relieved, I think. It had all been extreme and disturbing. Perhaps I should just put it down to experience and forget about it, I thought. He and what we had got up to were way out of my league. I tried calling Kali at home, but remembered she was at the bank's world HR convention in San Francisco so I left messages there and on her mobile. On the Tuesday I got an email from her asking. 'Was a good time had by one and all?'

I was in a meeting in Mayfair with the management team of a company that was making a billion pound bid for another business when my phone vibrated. It was a text.

'I want you again, contact me, G.'

My heart pounded and my pulse raced. Surely I could and should ignore it or say no. Looking around to ensure I wasn't being watched as texting in meetings was frowned upon I typed.

'When?'

'ASAP'

'Today?'

'Yes, this afternoon at 3, ok?'

'Ok'

'Call when you get to Cam, don't wear much and no bra.'

I was trembling, I felt hot and then cold, and then sick. What was I doing? I looked at my watch

"Er excuse me Richard,"

"Yes Michaela."

"I'm sorry, I've had something come up, I have to go."

"You can't leave us now" the Finance Director said rather sharply. "Excuse me for five minutes" I said walking out of the large meeting room.

I called the number showing and Guy immediately answered.

"I'm sorry but I am with client and can't get away."

"What do you mean cant, of course you can."

"We are in the middle of a brief on a massive deal, it's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible, you can get away, tell them your period has started or your mother has been taken ill or that your lover needs to fuck you."

"Guy please, I can't say any of those."

"You can Michy and will, for you want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes" I whimpered like a silly teenage girl.

"You want my lips on your cunt don't you?"

"Yes."

"My hands on your tits, my tongue up your arse and my cock in your cunt don't you?"

"Yes Guy, yes I do."

"Then tell those fucking stupid businessmen that you are leaving. Be firm and they will go along with it."

Remarkably they did.

'Don't wear much' was running through my mind as I showered at home and started to dress.

I slid a lemon coloured, cheap thong up my legs and put another into my bag, just in case, I smiled. 'No bra' he'd specified, now that was awkward. I slid into a tight singlet that I sometimes wear at the gym. It's similar to the vests worn by athletes. Being thin, my nipples, over which I could clearly see I had lost control, beamed at me in the mirror like two beacons. Momentarily I wondered what he would think if I turned up like that and walked through the courtyards and quadrangles of Corpus Christi? Not daring to try it, I put on a yellow, silk blouse on which I left enough buttons undone to show the top of the vest and the swell of my boobs inside it. I toyed with what to wear down below and tried several garments until I settled on a white, fairly, but not overly, short, thin skirt with brass buttons up the front. Twirling in front of the mirror I felt I was following his brief.

It was just after one thirty when I set out and the ride through Docklands, past Beckton and onto the M11 was easy; it was early for the rush hour and I knew that barring something unexpected I should be able to make Cambridge comfortably by three. I took my time keeping with the seventy speed limits as I buzzed north through the pleasant Essex, Hertfordshire then Cambridgeshire countryside.

Obviously my thoughts were on Guy and what was happening. I didn't understand it and was now starting to think I never would and did that matter? I was fascinated by him, the approach he took and his attitude towards sex; it was so different to everything I had ever believed in. I had never had any form of relationship based purely on sex, particularly sex of the sort he was introducing me to.

I also had no comprehension of the power he had on me. I couldn't believe what I had done this morning for I had never done anything like that before or that in the early afternoon I was now rushing to meet my lover; was that what he was, I smiled?

I was fortunate that I had met him at a time when I had a little more freedom than usual. With the stock markets of the world depressed after the sub-prime and banking crisis of two thousand and eight merger activity was slow. Hence, I was able to do the things I was doing, such as not worrying about rushing home the other Sunday and instead lying in my car in the dark, my tits uncovered and my skirt round my waist as Guy and I grunted to a mutual climax.

"Hi it's me" I said into my hands free.

"Where are you?"

"Not far, the sat nav says two miles."

"Ok come into the centre and get onto the A14."

"Not the college?" I asked.

"No I want you to see my farm. It's at Swaffham Bulbeck, put it in the satnav."

I found it quite easily and turned onto the private lane that was nearly a mile long. He was waiting for me at the door. I was surprised that he was wearing a dark blue, silk, mid-calf length dressing gown.

"Hi welcome to Blakes," he said walking across the cobbled courtyard and opening my car door. As I got out he took me in his arms and kissed me, quite unabashed that there were two working men and an older lady looking on. They took no notice and just got on with their work.

He put his arm round me and we walked inside. It was beautifully furnished, so much different from his rooms at the college. It combined wonderful antiques with the most modern of artefacts and furniture including plasma TVs in the kitchen and the small sitting room.

"A drink?"

"Well that depends when I next have to drive."

Smiling and settling his disarming, cold blue, but sparkling gaze on me he said.

"Tomorrow?"

As frightening, extreme, different and controlling as things had been on that Sunday, they were now quite the opposite.

We kissed and he took me upstairs to an equally modern and impressive bedroom with a huge bed. Beautiful music, Bach violin concerto I think, was playing, although the huge, probably fifty inch, wall mounted TV was on as well showing a fashion channel. The floor to ceiling French windows on one side of the two aspect room were open leading out onto what looked to be a sizeable balcony. I could smell the countryside and hear the sounds of birds and cows and sheep in the distance. A gentle breeze blew in keeping the large room cool and refreshing.

We kissed me and he undressed me slowly.

"Oh yes" he sighed when he'd removed my blouse, the skirt already having been discarded, he liked the buttons. "They look fantastic" he whispered running his fingertips round my clearly visible nipples, which were of course stunningly hard. "We'll keep that on I think."

He took my hand and pulled me towards a mirror covered door. Opening it we went into a massive black and white bathroom that had a large shower, which could easily take four or five people I guessed, a wet room and a sunken bath also large enough for a party. That was already full of cloudy water.

"In you go" he said slipping his robe off. I glanced down and saw that he was fully erect, I liked that and I smiled with, I must admit a touch of self-satisfaction, after all I had created it, I think.

I went to remove my singlet and he stopped me. "No keep that on" but he let me slide my thong off; no ripped underwear this time I thought.

The water was scented and slightly opaque. It was a perfect temperature. At one end there was a drain with water dribbling out and at the other a tap pumping in more warm water, it was perfect.

I slid in and lay down, my back against a pad that, wonderfully, was heated, they were round three sides of the bath, how thoughtful. The water came up to my waist.

"Dip yourself under" Guy said asking me to do what I guessed he would. I did and of course the singlet became as good as see through and clung to my tits like a second skin. "Mmmm wonderful Michaela" he said joining me in the bath, sitting beside me and cupping both of my breasts in his hands.

We kissed and rolled against each other as he continued doing lovely things to my tits and nipples. His hands were inside the singlet on my bare breasts, they felt so sensitive and his touch was perfect, no red fingernail marks this time I thought, adding yet!

He rolled the singlet up above my boobs and sucked my nipples as his hand went between my legs and as I stroked his hard on. It was straightforward, gentle, caring and very intimate lovemaking. I was thinking that he was probably going to take me right there in the bath after he had nearly made me cum with his fingers, but he didn't. Instead, using a large sponge he washed me all over, focusing inevitably I guess on my breasts and then between my legs, that also nearly made me cum. I kissed him a lot and continually stroked and rubbed his cock, which seemed to be throbbing in my hand and that felt marvellous.

"Come on Michy?" He pulled me from the bath and took me to the shower. He fiddled with a few dials and led me in, after pulling the singlet over my head and off. The water was coming out of the massive shower head in such thin spurts that it was almost like a mist. It smelt and felt lovely. He pressed another button and a creamy lotion started to flow from beside the showerhead, 'shit' I thought 'you don't even have to soap yourself in his world.' He rubbed the soap all over me creating a thick lather and then washed my hair. I repeated that on him. All the time we were touching each other and kissing. Turning off the soap he again adjusted the shower and we washed off the lather.

He got some large black and white towels from an airing cupboard; they were nicely warm. We rub dried each other and he wrapped a towel round me just above my boobs and another round his waist.

"Let us make nature earn its keep and let that finish us off" he said leading me back into the bedroom, through the French windows and onto what indeed was a largish balcony. It was more like a patio really, but on the first floor. It had marvellous views over the flat Cambridgeshire countryside and was not overlooked at all. The floor was a rich, dark wood decking. Half the area was uncovered with one corner having a glass roof and the other a canvas cover, which also, I noted had sides that could be pulled down to give privacy, or something. Under the glass roof there was a large barbecue a table and chairs and several kitchen type cupboards, presumably holding a fridge and cutlery and stuff. There were more similar cupboards under the canvas area, but in the middle of that there was, surprisingly, a double size, massage table. The uncovered area had numerous chairs and loungers.

"Wow Guy, this is lovely, but then the whole house is, it's amazing" I said as he poured me a glass of champagne.

"We're still working on it, but I'm pleased with what we've done so far?"

"We?" I asked feeling a little suspicious.

"A slip, I was using it royally, something which I detest, of course."

We sat and let the warm air dry us off sipping the champagne and actually finishing the bottle as we talked about so many things. The forthcoming World Cup, the BP oil situation, the Britain's Got Talent TV show, Iraq and Afghanistan, the recent general election and the new coalition government. There hardly seemed a topic that we didn't cover and that he wasn't interested in. His views were generally anti-establishment and extreme, but were always backed up by sound argument and analysis. I enjoyed it immensely.

"Have I told you about my ambition to become a sexual explorer, Michy?"

"Er no Guy you haven't."

"No of course, we haven't talked that much, I keep forgetting we have met so recently. Anyway some other time, maybe I'll write to you about it, I'd appreciate your view on it."

"Ok" I said feeling flattered that such an intellectual would rate my views on anything.

"But now" Guy said standing up. "Is not the time for that."

"No?" I asked looking at him as he put his hand out and took mine in his and pulled me up.

"No there are other things we need to do that are much more important, come on."

He led me across the decking to the canvas roofed area and stood me by the massage table. Fixing me with that stunning stare, he reached out and slowly untangled the towel, just above my boobs. I felt powerless to object as he bared my body in the open air, not that I wanted to.

"You look beautiful Michaela" he said dropping the towel on the floor. "On your front first please."

It was amazing.

The breeze on my nude body, the smells and sounds of the countryside and simply the slight sordidness of being naked out of doors set the scene. The warm oil on me, Guy's sensitive and gently powerful hands and fingers gliding and probing over my back and the sensations he was giving me created the intimacy of the situation. And then, as his movements changed from being a massage to being one continual caress, as the focus of that became the inside of my thighs and as he was going ever closer to my pussy, which must have been streaming with my womanly excretions, so he built up the sexual intensity and expectation.

Of course, eventually, on one of his unhurried, caressing sweeps up the inside of my parted legs, he didn't stop. He kept going, he maintained his direction and purpose and he ended up precisely where both he and I had wanted his fingers to be since the start of the massage: right on pussy. I grunted and my body jerked. He pushed, my body jumped again and I groaned.

"Yes."

With no further hesitation, no teasing and no more foreplay, Guy did what we both wanted. He shoved two or three straightened finger right up my cunt. I gripped the massage table, my head rocked from side to side, my back may have arched a little, my bum probably lifted off the table and my legs closed round his pleasure giving hand as he finger fucked me to an urgent, a necessary and a quite stunning orgasm.

He wasn't finished though, but then why should he be?

He turned me over, laid me on my back, kissed me and held me as my body shuddered its way up one side of the orgasm wall, rode a long its crest for what seemed and age and then slowly slid down the other side.

"Oh God Guy, phew?" I said running the back of my hand across my eyes.

"Good?"

"It was wonderful."

He started to caress my breasts.

"More?"

"Mmmm was all I could muster" as I watched him take a pace backwards and drop the towel. His cock was still appealingly hard.

He climbed onto the table with me. He kissed me and ran his hands over my body, making me jump when he touched my lips or clit. I was still hugely sensitive there so soon after my climax; sensitive, but also so ready for more.

His cock slid into me so easily. We were both so ready for full sex. It wasn't extreme, outlandish or particularly adventurous; none of that was necessary. No, he rolled on top of me, I opened my legs, he fumbled around with his erection then pushed it into me. It was very welcome indeed. Then he fucked me in a typically, traditional way. It didn't take long, it didn't need to, we were both ready and we both climaxed together.

I stayed the night and woke up in his bed the next morning to the delicious sensation of his hands on my breasts and his erection between the cheeks of my bum. It had been such a long time since I had experienced that. I was enjoying having a boy- friend again!

*

I was in New York at the monthly global heads of M and A meeting. There were fourteen of us at this level and we met monthly to discuss, prospects, deliver our monthly P and L and balance sheets and form alliances with each other. It was heady stuff and we were a powerful force in the bank. Reputations could be made or ruined on how you performed in this forum. The email came through around ten in the evening as we had dinner at Sardis.

123456...9