The Fucking Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Guy" I replied glancing at him and then looking at Kali, trying to indicate without saying 'not in front of her.'

"Oh don't worry Michaela, Kali won't mind, will you?" He said reaching down, gripping the top of the sheet and then almost, as if in slow motion, pulling it away from her so that my business colleague friend lay there completely naked right in front of me just a few feet away. She didn't move or, as they say, blink an eye lid. I saw that she had nicely shaped boobs to go with the long legs and pert bum.

"No Guy" she mumbled as I looked at her naked body. I could see that as I'd been several times, she was falling under his spell, he was starting to direct and control her. But then, as his hand reached down and flittered across her chest, the back of his fingers rubbing across her nipples, which seemed to burst into life, he turned his gaze on me. His ice cool, blue eyes fixed on mine, he stared deeply at me, a slight, quizzical smile on his lips. I felt myself, going, giving in and falling under his spell. Some of that was due to his sheer audacity of fondling Kali's breasts as his eyes made love to me, the bastard.

"So Michy, we're all friends here, almost all lovers really, aren't we?"

I could hardly speak, I was choked up, embarrassed and hugely aroused. I could only stammer yes.

"And soon Michy we might be mightn't we?"

"What?"

"All be lovers."

At first, I couldn't believe what he was saying, but then I guess I did. It was so Guy and it had, I suppose been on the cards since I'd walked into the room. I didn't reply, though and was relieved that Kali didn't say anything either.

I felt Guy moving closer to me. One of his arms came round me and held my waist and with his other hand he pulled my hair away from my neck and kissed it. That sent a little shiver through me. His other arm then also slithered round me and he cupped both of my breasts in his hands. I sighed with the pleasure and excitement of the gesture. He squeezed and lifted my boobs and his forefingers and thumbs found my nipples in the thin dress and he pinched them.

"No Guy" I groaned feeling him pressing against my bum; it felt as though he was erect, I was amazed.

"Why not Michy?" He asked totally ignoring me and continuing to stroke and rub my breasts.

"Because er, um, we're not alone," was all I could think of saying.

"Of course we're not Michy, there are three of us and that's the point," he went on sliding his fingers down the front of my dress right onto my breast confirming that I wasn't wearing a bra. "Mmmmm, good girl," he whispered finding and pinching my hardened, naked nipple. He kissed my neck again, continued squeezing my breasts and nipples and pressed himself more firmly against me telling me for sure that he was hard.

I had my eyes closed, I was embarrassed to look at my friend, largely because she was naked, but then it was also because of that reason that I couldn't look at her. I couldn't understand why, in fact I couldn't understand a lot of what was happening.

"Come on Michy," Guy whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I think it's time for you to be undressed, don't you Kali?"

"Yes Guy" I heard my colleague reply. I couldn't work out why she said that.

I felt Guy's hands leaving my breasts and neck and slipping down both sides of my body. He took hold of the hem of my dress and slowly, teasingly and temptingly started to lift it upwards; past my knees, onto my thighs, along my upper legs and across my panties. I could feel Kali's eyes on me and that seemed to add to the excitement of the situation. I knew it shouldn't, but it did. I opened my eyes and I saw that her gaze was riveted on my body. She looked up and our glances caught, she smiled, it looked as if it was a smile of reassurance, I smiled back, but don't know why or what I meant by it. The dress travelled past my waist, up my chest and then over my breasts exposing them to Kali's view and Guy's hands.

"Take it off Michaela" he whispered as the dress and my hair got tangled. "Show me your body Michy, let me see it."

I was in a turmoil, a massive conflict, I didn't know what to do, but I knew what I wanted to do and what I wanted to happen and that was be fucked by Guy, whether Kali was there and watched or not.

He cupped my naked breasts, repeating the gesture of lifting them and then pinching my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, but this time much harder. It made me jump and gasp at the shock of the sharp pain. He took one hand away and pulled on the dress, trying to get it over my head, I helped him and it came off. I was there in front of Guy and beside Kali just in my tight, white, satin and lace thong and mid height heeled pumps. It made me feel excited as his hands ran over my body with Kali's eyes following them.

"Come into bed with us Michy" Kali suddenly said.

Immediately, without even thinking, I looked at Guy. I guess I was asking his permission I suppose.

"Yes come o," he said taking my hand, walking me round the bed to the other side and indicating to me to get in. I did. He followed me onto the bed and I lay between them. I was incredibly nervous, but also I was tingling with excitement tinged with apprehension of what was going to happen. They both turned onto their sides facing me where I lay on my back. We all had our legs covered by the sheet up to just above our knees, but the rest of our bodies were naked.

Both Guy's and Kali's legs were touching mine, Kali took hold of my hand as Guy reached up and cupped my breast. He leaned over and kissed me still caressing my boobs as Kali squeezed my hand. I was receiving stimulations everywhere, both physical, but more and more emotional as well.

I didn't know how to respond properly. I desperately wanted to be with Guy, I was captivated by him, transfixed and fascinated by him. All the time I was with him, I wanted him. I wanted to touch and be touched by him, kiss and hold him, feel his cock in my hand and against my body and have him caress me any and everywhere. I was his to do with as he wished. Fuck me, have oral sex with me, make me suck him and, if he wanted as I suspected, no knew he would soon, have full anal sex with me. I knew he liked my arse and he had made me cum very strongly in Corpus Christi College simply by using his tongue on me there. I equally knew that if he wanted to take me there, I would let him, despite me not really being a big fan of full anal sex. I was falling totally under his spell and control. When I was with him I was becoming his subservient, his slave, I guess, maybe his slut. I hated to admit it to myself, but I had enjoyed him abusing and demeaning me, even giving me the pain of strongly pinching and pulling my nipples and of him leaving red marks from his fingernails and teeth. On the other hand, I also adored that afternoon, evening, night and next morning at his farm when we had such, tender, caring loving sex. He was certainly versatile, maybe that was part of the attraction, I didn't know. I did know, though, that being in control and making me, and presumably many other women, Kali included, submit to his will was his thing, his turn on. That was fine, I was beginning to see that pleasure and excitement could be mine from that, but why Kali? Why was she here? What was his kick, his purpose? Then it hit me. It was controlling and dominating two women at once? Jesus some aspiration. And of course I was wondering just what parts Kali and I would be required to play, for I had little doubt that both of us would do as Guy directed.

I was in such a different setting to most of the rest of my life. Socially, family, hobby and businesswise I was always in control, of myself, those I was with and the situation. I knew that I could be a little domineering and controlling, in fact I had been called a control freak by an ex-boss. It was my natural way to be prominent in a group, to be the leader I suppose for they were traits that had got me to my current position. So why then was I becoming so different in a sexual situation, why was I lapping up being abused and demeaned, controlled and directed and ordered and dominated by this fascinating man? I had no answers.

I was surprised when I felt Guy moving. He wiggled away from me and positioned himself kneeling between Kali's and my legs, which were touching and were nearly, but not quite intertwined. Surprisingly, he was soft, but then his penile movements were a source of constant amazement to me.

"Lie on your side Michaela, facing Kali" he said putting his hand on my hip and pulling me so that I was facing my friend. We were just a foot or so, no not even that, apart. She smiled at me, I smiled back. Was I relaxed? Was she? What was going to happen? What was Guy going to make us do? I had no idea, but I was so involved with him and the power he had over me that I knew I would go along with what he ordered.

"Remember, my talk the other week in Grantchester, ladies?"

"Yes" we both whispered, recalling the twenty minute or so speech he had given to the free thinking humanist group. His main proposition had been that man is a naturally bisexual animal and that most of us only remain hetero due to societal, particularly religious, conditioning. 'Without that he'd suggested 'We would all have same gender sex quite naturally.'

I began to see what this was all about as presumably Kali, who I had often thought might be bisexual, in the old fashioned way I had always thought of the word, also did.

"Just relax," Guy was saying as he reached forward and cupped one of my and one of Kali's breasts. We both looked at his hands on our own and our friend's boobs. It was a hugely erotic and massively intimate situation. His knees moved further up the bed so that they were pressing against our upper legs. We were becoming one tangled mass of threesome flesh. I pressed back against his hand and guessed Kali did as well.

He started squeezing and caressing our breasts; both of us made little whimpers as he pinched our nipples into full erection. Kali's and my glances kept catching and we would smile and raise our eyebrows a little. Her mouth was slightly open and I saw her tongue run along her top lip; she was obviously becoming as aroused as I was.

Then, as we were staring into each other's eyes his hands left our breasts. I felt disappointed, I didn't want that. I wanted him to caress me more for I loved the sensation of his hands on my breasts. He leaned forward and kissed Kali and then me as he put his hands on our shoulders. He kissed us again and ran his hands down my arm and presumably down Kali's too. He moved his head away and straightened his back a little letting his hands slide from our arms onto our hips. Reaching further round us he gripped our bums, leaned forward at the waist and again kissed us, this time deeper and longer, using his tongue. I couldn't stop myself reaching out for him and was again amazed when I grasped his completely flaccid cock. As I was stroking that so Kali's hand fell on mine; we looked at each and smiled.

"Ok ladies?" He asked.

We both nodded.

He straightened up. We all looked at each other. He took hold of our hands, my right and Kali's left. Slowly and very purposefully, as if watching a film in superslow motion, he moved our hands up and towards the other. Then I had the most incredible combination of visual, emotional and physical stimulants. He put my hand on Kali's left breast and her hand on my right breast. He kept his hands on the back of our hands as he looked from me to Kali and then back several times. As he did that, she and I also looked at each other. We both had intense expressions on our faces and serious looks in our eyes, although there was a small smile at the ends of her lips. I didn't know what to do, but as usual when with Guy it didn't occur to me to object to his direction as, clearly it didn't to Kali. Still with his hand on the backs of ours I felt Kali's fingers pressing into the full flesh of my breast. It was so familiar, so like the hundreds of times a variety of different men had done that. But this wasn't a man, well it was, because just as her fingertips pushed into my boob so mine did into hers. They were being manipulated by Guy. He was caressing our tits by using our hands to do that. Nobody said a word or made any noise as these two amazing gestures continued. We were all silent as Guy controlled both of our hands, both on our breasts, both of our minds and both of our sexual arousals.

"Kali?" I whispered.

"Yes Michaela."

"Oh er, I don't know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's ok" she said quietly, her fingers squeezing my breast her palm cupping it, just as, I realised mine were doing to hers. And as I realised that I also realised something else, Guy had removed his hands. I was caressing Kali's breast, I was doing it myself, no one was making me do it and I was enjoying it.

"Oh my god" I breathed, squeezing more firmly.

"Yes Michaela, oh yes."

"That's good ladies, don't stop," Guy said running his hands over our legs and bums.

We were tense and hesitant, concerned, but excited as our hands experimented on the other's breast and nipples, I simply did what had been done to me so often. My body felt so alive, my breasts were on fire and my skin and flesh were so sensitive to her touch. Guy leaned forward and stroked both of our heads. He ran his fingers into my quite short, streaked blonde and Kali's mousy hair, stroking and pulling it and caressing our scalps. I felt a pressure on the back of my head. It made me move forward and I saw that he was doing the same to Kali and her head was also moving. Both our faces were being pulled towards each other. They were just inches apart. Guy leaned forward and kissed my lips then Kali's, mine again and then hers. He licked round both of them and then pushed on the backs of both heads again. Our eyes were locked, we were still squeezing each other's breast as our faces closed the small gap and our lips came together.

"Oh god," I groaned. I wasn't sure whether it was because I felt guilty, I was excited or wasn't sure what to do. We weren't kissing as such. Our lips, though were, touching and our eyes were boring into the others. We were so close I couldn't see anything other than Kali's eyes. At that moment, she was becoming my world. Her eyes were all I could see, her lips were brushing against mine, her hand was on my breast her fingers gently squeezing it and my hand was filled with her pert boob. Most everything else, other than the vague feel of Guy touching and stroking me, ceased to exist and Kali became my total focus. All my upbringing and conditioning went out of my mind; male and female differences vanished, satisfying some urge, something she was creating or Guy was manipulating, became my objective. I remember thinking, as I felt Kali's lips moving and as I involuntarily opened mine, that Guy was right in what he had said at that meeting, it just didn't matter. Tenderness was tenderness, eroticism was eroticism, sex was sex, arousal was arousal and sexual satisfaction was sexual satisfaction irrespective of whether it was with your own or the other gender. He was right, I acknowledged as our lips pressed together in the firmness of now a passionate kiss, we are all bisexual really.

* I was becoming used to Guy, well in some ways. I was starting to understand how he worked. Nobody got close to him, especially women and, so it seemed, particularly me. Emotionally that is for I certainly was becoming and had been several times now, very close to him physically. I mean can you be closer to a man than have him give you an orgasm when you are fully dressed, simply by turning you round, bending you over and licking your bum hole until you cum? But after that and after other similar instances, him cumming in my mouth and then us kissing and exchanging the cum I hadn't swallowed, for instance. He turned off as if we hardly knew each other. It was as if the physical closeness exhausted him and stopped him being the same emotionally. He never used pet names, babe, luv, darling or honey, he never made any reference to love or affection. Yes, he used compliments but they were always about the physical aspects of the relationship; my body, my tits, my arse and my cunt, yes that's how he always referred to it, he didn't believe in such vanilla terms as pussy or fanny; how we had just had sex, his cock and what he was going to do to me. He didn't mention the future, he never talked about where our relationship might go or what he hoped for. He just didn't open up or let me get emotionally close to him.

But then he didn't believe in love, just as he didn't agree with monogamy, being faithful to another person and being heterosexual; to him everyone was bisexual and that together with polygamy were man's natural states.

He was by an enormous margin, the most intelligent man I had ever met. And I adore intelligence, it does something to me, it turns me on. From the first time I had met him he had aroused me, every time and every moment I was with him. Between making a date and seeing him, which was usually a very short time, when travelling to meet him, he never came to me even though I invited him to my Dockland's apartment, when with him and when travelling home, he never took me, I was turned on, continuously, hugely and permanently. I was like a bitch in heat about him.

He used that. That was his way. He knew the effect he had on me, perhaps that's why he chose me? And he knew what he could do to me. Not sexually, for he would have assumed from the outset with me and with any other woman he selected to have sex with he would do as he wanted, but emotionally. He saw something in me that made him know that he could control me, that he could direct and dominate me, that I would be subservient to him and that I would do as he wished. I had a feeling, though we never discussed it, that because I was the banker, the sponsor of their library, the big wheel behind it and the money for the college he needed to show that he was really more powerful than me. And so far I had, willingly and eagerly gone along with him demonstrating that.

Before Guy, I had only had two 'one night stands,' not that either lasted the night. One was when I was a teenager in Ibiza with a gorgeous Swedish boy and the other was just after I separated with a guy of my age I met at a party, who had just got divorced. Both were rather silly and came about because of sexual need and opportunity. That was not the case with him. I let Guy fuck me the day we met because of two reasons. One I wanted him to and two he totally seduced me.

On each occasion I suffered guilt afterwards, surprisingly more with the two straightforward earlier shags than the session with Guy, despite that being more intense and, in many ways more concerning. I did things on my first 'date' with him that I had not done with any other man until I had known them for some time and, even now, I am surprised I did them. I was surprised that I undid the halter neck of my dress and standing before him, got my breasts out and caressed myself as he sat naked, smoking a cigar watching and directing me. I was surprised that I didn't object, but instead enjoyed him sucking my breasts so hard that he left red marks, surprised that I enjoyed the pain of his fingernails sinking into the flesh of my bum and surprised that I didn't pull away when he pinched and pulled my nipples harder than they had been pulled before. I was surprised that I didn't try to stop him fucking me for the best part of an hour as he gave me orgasm after orgasm while he did very little.

I wasn't so surprised on our second liaison, as I now thought of them, and not dates, when he bathed me, massaged me on a bed on his outdoors, rooftop balcony and then made love, or it felt like love, several times during the afternoon, night and next morning.

1...34567...9