The Fucking Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying naked arms, we talked about our fantasies, well actually he questioned me about mine, he never revealed much about himself. It was then that I had said.

"I sometimes fantasise about being in a gang bang."

"How do you mean?"

"Well me with five or six blokes" I recalled saying as I now looked at the five strangers undressing in front of me. 'He's making my fantasy come true' I thought wondering at the imagination and power of this man as he said.

"Remember telling me?"

"Yes" I replied as Guy turned me round facing my 'suitors', put his arms round me, cupped my boobs and pulled me against him, his erection pushing firmly into the softness of my bum.

He held me like that, the gown hooked behind me, my total nakedness being revealed to the other five who were now all naked. It was as if he was offering me to them, showing off 'our' wares, giving them an invitation and sort of projecting me as a sacrifice. It was an incredible sensation to see five naked, aroused men moving towards me.

I wasn't scared, I didn't panic, I felt remarkably calm as first one then another started to stroke and caress me. I was kissed all over my face, shoulders, neck, chest and breasts. Hands were everywhere, pinching squeezing and rubbing me.

I felt Guy let go of my hands and walk over to the table. He propped himself up against it and relit his fat cigar. He stared at me, a slight grin on his face, his were eyes boring into mine as if they were saying 'Let go Michy, its your fantasy, now go with it.'

I noticed that, remarkably he wasn't hard anymore. He was an amazing man in that respect for he was often fully erect with hardly any stimulation, whilst at other times like this where there was so much going on sexually, he was flaccid. I saw what he wanted, I got his message. I gave onto the other five knowing that what he wanted was to watch me being gang banged, but not take part. I realised that gave him the ultimate control over me.

My body was being stimulated in so many places. It was 'servicing' ten hands and five mouths and they were all over me. It was simply staggeringly arousing to have a different mouth on each of my breasts, another kissing my lips, one on my pussy and another licking and kissing my bum as, at the same time, the ten hands were squeezing, stroking and pinching all over my body. I had cocks against my bum, hips and stomach and I was holding and rubbing one in each hand. Everything was continually moving and I had different cocks in my hands and mouths on my breasts. Several times one of the guys, and I'd stopped looking at their faces or wondering who was doing what to me, pressed their cock against my pussy or bum, but the others decided it was not yet the time. I had no idea what would cause the time to be right, but I had no doubt that very soon now I was going to be fucked. That was fine with me, it was what I wanted, but I had no idea how it would happen; all at once or one at a time I wondered?

I didn't have to wait long.

The young guy Mark manoeuvred me backwards until I was also propped against the table next to Guy. It seemed as though he had won some form of draw, he was going to fuck me first; I was pleased with that as he had been quite gentle and caring so far. Guy grabbed my head, turned it towards him and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth. One of the others was stroking my tits from the side and another guy who was leaning over the table was caressing them from behind me.

"Ok Michy?" Mark asked as Guy and I broke the kiss.

"Yes" I gasped not really thinking straight, simply going with the flow of this incredible situation.

He was in me very quickly and it felt good. To be truthful, though, there was so much else going on that the usual extreme sensations I get when being fucked were neutralised somewhat by all the other feelings and emotions I was experiencing. Nevertheless the sum of the parts certainly gave me a set of sensations the like of which I had never before experienced.

Mark was quite quick and was suddenly withdrawing, I wasn't sure whether he had cum or not. In fact I wasn't really sure whether I had, but that didn't seem important. Having five men fucking me at the same time was redefining the meaning of an orgasm for me. I didn't roar upwards emotionally, explode and then fizzle out. I think I had started to cum when Guy had held me, it had slowly built up and was now simmering along, just beneath that boiling point, but it was going on and on and on.

Another cock was in me, different hands and mouths were on me in different places, I was being fucked again. I was still cumming in my 'new' way.

Someone turned me round and made me lean forward. Another was sitting on the table, his cock was positioned conveniently for, and he seemed to be offering it to, my mouth. I got hold of it and slid it between my lips as the other guy pushed into me from behind. Someone else was playing with my tits and other mouths and hands were all over my body. The cock in my mouth exploded at roughly the same time as the one in pussy. They were quickly replaced by different ones, but they were doing the same thing, fucking me.

I was pulled to the floor and made to sit on a cock of a guy lying down. My head was pulled to one side so I was looking over my shoulder to the right. Yet another cock was shoved into my mouth. Another guy was half kneeling in front of me. He murmured.

"Push your tits together Michaela please."

I was being fucked from all angles.

It seemed to go on and on and on, but later I worked out that it lasted for only an hour or so. I tried to recall the number of times I was fucked, but that was impossible although I did work out that some guys either didn't cum or they fucked me several times. Given that we were only at it for a relatively short time, I more suspected the former than the latter.

I remember quite vividly the ending.

I was lying on my back and I had just had a three-way shag; one in my pussy, one in my mouth and one between my tits. The others had looked on with what I saw were their drooping dicks; they seemed to be finished. The three who had just fucked me moved away, but continued staring at me as did the other two so I had five men looking down at my naked body lying on the floor.

"Play with your tits" I heard Guy say from behind me.

Oddly, considering they had all fucked me and had been looking at my naked body for ages, I felt a little embarrassed doing that, but of course I did. I squeezed and pinched them and rolled the flesh together, I used my fingertips on my nipples and the flats of my hands on each orb. Apart from five pairs of male eyes staring at me, it was just like masturbating on my bed I was thinking, when Guy came into my range of vision and stood looking down at me. He was fully erect.

"Now fuck yourself" he grunted taking his cock in his hand.

He started to rub himself as I pressed my finger right alongside my clit. We were looking at each, his blue eyes boring into mine with that cold, intense stare as the others looked on. He began to rub his cock with longer and faster strokes. I rubbed myself with more pressure and slightly more speed. I looked round the faces of the other guys and let my eyes roam over their bodies and was oddly aroused by seeing a couple of cocks starting go hard, but his stare pulled my gaze back to his. We locked onto each other's stare as we started to masturbate. We seemed then to go into our own personal zone; although the other five were there and indeed two bare feet were actually touching my body, one on my shoulder the other my hip, it was as if they ceased to exist. It was just him and me, Guy and Michaela, domme and sub, master and slut.

Amazingly, considering that I must have climaxed at least six or seven times in the past hour, I could feel myself starting to cum. I began to pant, I was opening and closing my mouth, screwing up my eyes and clenching and undoing the hand that wasn't fucking me. He could see all of that, he knew me so well. I saw him pumping harder, not faster, but with longer strokes. I arched my back as he thrust his lower body forward and the sperm shot from his cock and fell down onto my breasts with a dribble falling onto my face. So much came out, but then he seemed to be able to control that as well. As the sperm gushed from his cock onto me, he held his cock still and rigid just as he did when he was fucking me. But then he was fucking me, not my body, I was doing that, he was fucking my mind!

1...456789