The Fucktoy Ch. 01

Story Info
Roger meets his mistress.
3.9k words
3.96
35.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Roger stood at the bottom of the street and was shaking nervously inside. For months he had been in communication with Ms Whitehall and he had established a rapport with her that seemed to be exactly what he was looking for.

Let me tell you a little bit about Roger. He is 6ft 1in tall. He has fair hair with grey eyes and is of medium build. He works as a nurse and in his spare time he loves to write erotic fiction and take sexual photographs. He may not be the most reliable of slaves as he tends to work shifts and finds it very difficult to maintain a relationship.

He does however know that he has a very subservient side to himself. He loves to dress up in ladies lingerie and outfits that make him feel good. He has been married and yet has never felt comfortable discussing any aspects of his sexuality with people that he knew.

He found Ms Whitehall over the internet and over a very short period of time he found that he was able to talk to her and tell her exactly what he wanted to be- a fuck toy that would do anything that was asked of him no matter how great the risk was. He was prepared to sacrifice everything to serve Ms. Whitehall.

Ms Whitehall who was she. She was a woman with two children who used to be a nurse and now who lived and worked in London. She had always wanted a fuck to and here she had the opportunity to have one.

Over the internet they built up a relationship. Whenever Roger got uncomfortable he would log off and go and think about things. He knew what he really wanted yet was always scared to take that final step. Even yesterday his mistress had tried to send him a file and he had logged off.

Boy how he regretted that.

He had gone online and apologized and hoped she would send the file again- please.

Today however he had built up the courage and was now stood at the end of her street waiting to meet his mistress for the first time.

Roger swallowed hard and then he discarded his sixth cigarette for the day. With shaking hands and sweating palms he walked along the street and up to the front door of his mistress.

Again he stood for a moment and then he braced himself and knocked on the door. There was no answer and then he noticed that the door had a buzzer. He pressed the buzzer and waited for the buzz to be answered.

Eventually after what seemed like an age there was a responding buzz and Roger was beckoned to speak.

"Hello it is Roger I believe Ms. Whitehall is expecting me"

"Come in"

There was another buzz and then Roger was able to push the door open. He walked into a carpeted hallway in which there was a coffee table. On the table there was a note addressed to Roger.

He picked up the note and read.

I hope you have come dressed as I instructed you to. If you have then we may continue. Remove your coat and go to the kitchen. There you will find instructions on how I like my cup of tea in the morning. Make the tea then bring it upstairs. The third door on the right is my bedroom. Knock on the door and wait for me to answer. We will take it from there.

Roger dropped the note back onto the coffee table and then he slipped off the coat. Underneath he was wearing a pair of black fishnet stockings. A pair of black stilettos and a leather thong in which his cock hung over the top. His cock was trussed in a ring to stop him becoming erect.

He had shaved all his pubic hair off and also his facial hair and underarm hair. He knew he was in for a day of servitude and he was excited by the prospect.

Roger walked into the kitchen and found the instructions as he knew he would. They were very exact and Roger tried to follow them to the letter. When the tea was prepared he left the kitchen and climbed the stairs with the tea.

When he got to the third room on the right he stood for a moment and then he knocked.

Ms. Whitehall made him stand there five minutes before she bade him enter. He knew what to do because they had discussed it for many months. Bowing his head he walked into the bedroom and walked across to the bed. He was not allowed to look at his mistress.

When he knew he was by the bed he held out the tea and he visibly shook when his mistress touched him and took the tea from him. Silently he stood there and then his mistress spoke.

"Turn round and let me look at you"

Roger did as he was instructed and as he turned round he felt a sting as his mistress slapped his arse. He did not flinch but carried on turning. When he had completed 360 degrees his mistress spoke again.

"Well done fucktoy at least you can follow instructions.

Now I have been laid here horny all morning waiting for your arrival and I am ready to cumm. Do you think you are capable of that?"

"Yes mistress" Roger replied

"Good"

With that his mistress threw back the duvet she was under and revealed that she was naked. Although he tried not to Roger gazed at her naked form and wanted to jump on her there and then.

Ms. Whitehall saw him look and said

"I saw that I shall deal with that later"

"Yes mistress" Roger uttered. He knew that he was in trouble and would be punished for that later.

"Now then you wimp. Climb on the bed and get between my thighs. I am sweaty and I am wet. I want to cumm and I want to cumm quickly"

"Yes mistress" Roger replied and then he was climbing onto the bed. He knew what she liked when she was licked.

He positioned himself between her thighs and then he slowly kissed up one and then the other. His mistress did not make it easy and he had to massage her thighs until she opened them.

When he managed this he was greeted by a wet and sweating pussy. He took the opportunity to inhale her smell and then he moved forward. He was on knees as his mistress like and when he clamped his lips around her cunt she sighed and stroked his hair.

He kissed her in a French fashion as if he was kissing her. It created a vacuum effect that allowed him to swallow her juices whilst sucking in her lips and clit. She encouraged him to bite on her clit and when she was satisfied she changed position.

She pushed him off until he was lying on his back and then she hovered above him. She spread her lips and allowed her juices to drip onto his face. She instructed him to smear his face in them. When he did she lowered herself onto his face and smothered him.

Roger gasped for breath but knew he could not resist. When she was sat on him he stuck out his tongue and began to lap at him. She ground her cunt hard onto his face and did not let up.

As Roger sucked she bucked and fucked his face. She grabbed his hair and called him a wimp and pathetic. Roger loved the abuse and wanted to please her.

It seemed to take ages and yet she was ready to cumm. She ground down hard and then she screamed. She unleashed a torrent of fluid onto his face and moved her cunt all around smothering him.

Roger lapped it up and when she had finished cumming she laid on her back and instructed Roger to clean her.

He was only too willing to please her and did as instructed. When he was finished she kicked him off the bed and instructed him to go and run the bath for her.

Roger left the mistresses bedroom on all fours. She wanted to humiliate him and he had offered himself to her so that he could be humiliated. On all fours he was aware of his knees scrapping on the wool carpet and he knew that he would have friction burns when he got to stand.

This was all part of the humiliation that he was prepared to suffer in order to please his mistress. Ms. Whitehall lent over and reached into her bedside cabinet. She located her cigarettes and then her gold lighter and lit the cigarette.

She laid back on the pillows and blew smoke into the air and smiled to herself. She was sure that she had the makings of a good slave in Roger although he needed to be properly trained.

She would have to make sure that he learnt his lesson that she was the mistress and that he was the fucktoy. He would also have to learn that sacrifices had to be made in his life if he was to accommodate this life.

He has a reluctance to give himself over totally to her. He tried to balance a life of servitude with holding down a job with irregular work patterns. This mad regular contact difficult. She had thought of asking him for his mobile number and then she could be in contact with him whenever she wanted.

It would enable her to contact him and make him do things that she wanted when she wanted. She had already asked him to learn to suck his own cumm and she demanded a photo of his mouth ready to receive his own cumm.

This for Roger would mean having to get a camera that enabled him to set a shot and then take a picture on remote control. It would be an expense for him but he had already decided that he would do it.

She was mildly happy laid there smoking her cigarette and thinking of the humiliation that she could rain down on him. She could not help herself. The thought of Roger worshipping her was enough to have her playing with herself.

Meanwhile Roger had crawled into the bathroom. It was like a boudoir. Decorated in bright colors everything matched and was immaculately presented. Roger could not help but admire her taste.

He searched for some bath salts and when he found what he was looking for he started the bath running and waited for it. He knew what sort of temperature Ms. Whitehall wanted and he knew he had better not make it too hot. Satisfied that he had got things just right he checked the towel.

It had to be warm so that he could wrap his mistress up in it after she had bathed. This all done he then got back down on his knees and crawled back into the bedroom. He reached the side of the bed and waited for his mistress to move.

She was aware that he was there but she was already lost in her wanking. She was not going to let this wimp interrupt her pleasure. She imagined Roger taking his pathetic cock and fucking her with it as she berated him.

It was enough for her and she was soon spasming laid on her back. When she came down from her orgasm she looked down at Roger and saw that he had not moved from his position at the side of the bed. He could be good.

She swung her legs out of bed and then waited as Roger moved into position. He was positioned with his arse against the bed and she was able to mount him like a horse. When she was comfortable Ms. Whitehall slapped his arse and Roger set off.

All the way to the bathroom she slapped his arse as Roger carried her. He pushed open the door with his face and then he lowered her to the floor. When she was ready he stood and scooped her in his arms.

Lovingly he lowered her into the bath. He had got the temperature just right and Ms. Whitehall enjoyed the sensation of warmth and the scent of the bath salts...

Roger knew he had to leave her to soak for ten minutes. In that time he did not move and waited obediently by her side.

He was quiet because that was what Ms. Whitehall like when she was in the bath.

"I am ready" she barked

Roger scurried into life. He found a sponge and lathered it in her favorite fragrance. Then with reverence he cleaned her all over making sure to clean her cunt and her arse. When he was finished she tingled all over.

Roger then reached for the towel and stood with his head bowed as his mistress stood and wrapped herself in it. She walked out of the bathroom with Roger trailing behind her.

Once in the bedroom she allowed Roger to dry her.

He did so then went to her wardrobe and took out her clothes for the day. He chose a matching set of underwear with skirt and blouse and fine stockings. He helped her dress then did her hair and make-up.

Satisfied she gave him another note then left him alone in the house as she went to work. It would be a good day she thought as she hailed a taxi.

Ms. Whitehall sat in the back of the taxi with a very smug look on her face. She was aware of the driver looking at her in his rearview mirror and she was tempted to tell him to fuck off and mind his own business but she could not be bothered not today.

She worked in Downing Street and was busy all day. Although she enjoyed her job, it was not this that was making her smug. No, it was what was happening at home that was making her smile.

Over the years, she had realized that she had a very dominant streak to her nature and also that she held men in very low regard. She saw them as things to be used for her pleasure. She had tried working in a caring profession trying to help people but all she found was that she wanted to punish some men.

She had tried several times to find a slave that she could train to do her very bidding and had always been very disappointed. They were always a waste of space. When she had discovered Roger, she had not been particularly looking. It was more that he had found her.

She had taken her time to find out what sort of person he was and had listened when he revealed items about his past that he did not feel comfortable talking to people about. She had tried to nurture him whilst at the same time making sure that he knew what was expected of him.

Roger was trying his best. He had a son and he had a job that required him to work shifts so it was not always easy for him to fall in with Ms. Whitehall's wishes. For the moment, she was prepared to accept this but could not let it go indefinitely.

Anyway, she was smiling because today had been a breakthrough. She had finally managed to persuade Roger to come to London and he had done so. He had dressed as she had ordered him to and he had brought her off just as she had liked it. Yes, he had digressed whilst looking at her wanking but she would punish him for that later.

His bathing duties had been superb. He had the water to the right temperature and then he lovingly bathed, toweled, and dressed her so that by the time she left for work she felt ready to face the day.

As the cab drew up outside her place of work, she was able to laugh at the list of jobs she had left for Roger to do. He was obedient but she could always find fault. It would be fun punishing him tonight.

She knew that she had him for forty-eight hours before he had to go back to work and she intended to make as pleasurable and as painful a time as he could handle and she could enjoy.

She stepped out of the cab, paid the driver, left him no tip, and then walked into her place of work. She wanted to forget about her slave at home but it was too much for her and she realized that today was a day for wet knickers and she would have to find some way to relieve herself or get someone else to do it for her.

She did not want fucking. That would spoil the anticipation for later. No, she just wanted to be fingered or tongued to orgasm. She would have to find a suitable candidate.

Back at her house, Roger had waited for Ms. Whitehall to leave for work. She had left instructions that he could move only when she told him he could. He was stood stock still with his head bowed and his hands behind his back. The signal was a one ring of the phone. It seemed an age but it was only twenty minutes before the phone rang.

Roger at last was able to look at the note she had sent him. It was a beautiful individual envelope with scented paper inside. He pulled the sheaf of paper out and realized that the scent was that of his mistress's pussy.

She had obviously written the note and then wiped it with her cunt. He knew the scent because he had undergone the pleasure of smelling it recently. It made his cock strain against the ring and he wished he could release himself and wank. This was impossible because Ms. Whitehall had the key.

Instead, he took the note and began to read.

Dear Fucktoy,

I hope you enjoyed the scent of my cunt because it is the nearest you are going to get to it. Firstly, let me tell you that I expect the house to be immaculately tidy by the time I get home later on today. Being a nurse I have no doubt that you will do an excellent choice.

When you have done that, you will prepare the vegetables and meat for my evening meal. I have left instructions of how I like my vegetables cooked and how rare I like my meat.

All that should be easy for you. When you have done those chores, which you only have until lunchtime to, do I want you to go to Soho? There you will find a shop called Anastasia's. Go into the shop and tell them you have been sent by Ms. Whitehall. They will know what to do. Do not take all day because I shall expect my meal on the table when I get home.

Lastly under no circumstances are you to answer the phone. If you do, you will be punished.

See you soon my little fucktoy.

Ms. Whitehall.

Roger finished reading the note and then he went downstairs. He folded the note up and placed it the pocket of his coat ready to wank over when he was able to get home. It would become a lasting memory of his Mistress.

As she had implied in her note the chores were not difficult. He had a fine eye for detail and took his time to ensure that the house was cleaned to his standards. When he was finished, he thought his mistress would be pleased.

At no time did he actually think about the fact that he was walking around a strange house dressed in stockings, heels and a leather thong. The mistress had opened all the curtains prior to going to work so anyone walking past could see him.

When he had cleaned the house, he then went to the kitchen. He was thirsty and hungry but he dared not prepare anything for himself. He found the vegetables and lovingly peeled them making sure no imperfections remained. He found the lamb and set it in a marinade.

He was just getting ready to leave the house to go to Soho when the phone began to ring. He remembered the instructions that he had been given so he stood there and let it ring. For fully five minutes, the phone rang.

Ms. Whitehall sat in her office holding the receiver of her phone to her ear. She was a patient woman, she loved to tease, and she felt for certain that her fucktoy could not stand there and let the phone ring indefinitely. He would be weak and give in.

Eventually Roger's spirit broke. The caller was persistent and he could not help but think that maybe the call was important. He picked up the phone and spoke.

"Hello Ms. Whitehall's residence. How can I help?"

Ms. Whitehall was impressed by the way, he answered the phone, but she could not disguise the fact that he had ignored her instructions.

"Good afternoon you pathetic little wanker. I thought I told you not to answer the phone to anyone."

She had a voice that cut through Roger like ice and he immediately knew that he was in big trouble

"Sorry mistress" he whimpered down the line

"It was just that the phone rang for such a long time I thought it may have important"

"It was important it was me you wimp but still you have disobeyed me. For that, you will be severely punished. Now go back to what you were doing and I shall speak to you when I get home"

Ms. Whitehall put down the phone and could not help but laugh aloud at how she had tricked her fucktoy and his pathetic reaction to her. On the other hand, Roger was crying not because he was in trouble but because he had let his mistress down.

He managed to stop crying and put on his coat and made his way to Soho. He found Anastasia's and saw that it was a shop that specialized in maids uniforms. His mistress's plan now became obvious but he would not let her down. He pushed open the door to the shop and presented himself to one of the sales assistances.

For a moments she looked at him and then she said

"Ah the fucktoy of Ms. Whitehall. Would you mind taking off your clothes so I may measure you"

Roger stood and shook the coat from his body. As he did this, he noticed the sales assistant call all her colleagues to the front of the shop. There were three of them all young and as Roger stood there in stockings and heels, they laughed at him.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12