The Fulfilment of Caroline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all very hot and exhausted, I untangled myself and went to the bathroom, I looked terrible, smudged make-up and hair askew. I removed my make-up, moisturized and applied a fresh coat of lip gloss, straightened my hair and washed my private parts.

I went back to bed and Lisa went to the bathroom to do the same.

"Why is it that real girls never seem to look as bad as us after energetic sex?"

Helen and Kim were cuddled up in bed looking glowing, I joined them and we cuddled and pulled the duvet over us, Lisa returned to bed, turned out the light and we all fell asleep. All too soon it was light and I felt Lisa stir as she got out of bed. She whispered.

"I need to get home."

"I'll take you." I said, "Get dressed and I'll be ready in ten minutes."

I was still thinking in male mode. I was ready in thirty minutes, jeans and sensible heels light make-up sweater and coat. Lisa was dressed in fem jeans and unisex jacket but no make-up or wig. She still looked lovely to my eyes. I drove Lisa home and parked outside her house. Lisa had explained that her wife knew she was at a club and would be with other girls. Lisa's wife was at the window and surprisingly she waved as we pulled up. I couldn't kiss Lisa so squeezed her hand as she left,

"Call me later when you can" I said.

Lisa walked up to the house and closed the door behind her, her wife waved as I drove off.

Back to Reality

I drove back to the hotel, I had one more night and then I was supposed to be going home. How was I going to do it, pierced ears fem trim to my real hair? I went straight to my room, showered and went to bed for a few hours, When I woke up it was two in the afternoon, my mobile was flashing and I could see text messages from Lisa and Helen. Lisa said thanks for the fantastic night and would ring me later. Helen was asking where I was. She had expected me to go back to her place after I dropped Lisa off. I called Helen straight away.

"Hi Helen, how are you? I didn't want to impose by coming back and I have one more night here then I should be going home although I don't really want to."

Helen asked me to go round, she needed to talk. I hoped that she wasn't having guilt feelings about our wild night. I knew Helen was going to be one of my dearest friends and I was determined that I would work hard to keep her friendship and if that meant no more sex play with her then that would have to be how it was. I dressed casually and made-up lightly and drove round to Helen's. As I knocked on the door, Helen opened the door pulled me inside and hugged me tightly.

"I was so worried you had had second thoughts." She cried.

"I was thinking the same."

Helen led me in to the lounge, Kim was there looking a little sheepish but she stood up and kissed my cheek. We sat down and Helen began to talk.

"I had the most fantastic night last night. I did things I'd never even dreamed of and I loved it all. I want us to be best friends and to meet lots more of your friends. Kim wants me to be her mistress and I want to be your friend. I haven't had such wonderful sex since I don't know when... if ever!"

I was so happy; I wasn't losing Helen as a friend after all. I sat down with Kim on the sofa and Helen sat in a chair opposite.

"Helen" I said, "I really want you as a friend; I was so worried that you had been having second thoughts or guilt feelings. I am really pleased you enjoyed yourself last night, I had a wonderful time and definitely want more of it. I'm glad that you and Kim are together too."

We all relaxed and chatted over coffee for the rest of the afternoon. Lisa called around 5 and said she had had a lovely time, her wife said I looked nice too. Lisa couldn't see me again over the weekend and would only be in touch Monday after I had returned home. I was disappointed and told her so. I told her I loved her and would talk to her Monday evening. I was a little subdued but Helen asked.

"Do you have something urgent to go back for Caroline?"

"Nothing urgent no, I just haven't booked the hotel and I thought I'd best go back. I don't really want to go back to being male just yet, I'm having too much fun and I definitely don't want to lose these fantastic nails just yet. And another thing, I don't know how I'm going to explain pierced ears to everyone as I can't take these out for another few weeks."

Helen asked, "Why don't you stay here? You can have the spare room as long as you like."

I was gob smacked, "Are you sure? What about you and Kim? I don't want to impose or to stop you having fun."

"Don't be silly" said Helen, "I'd love to have a girlfriend stay for a while and Kim and I will be quiet."

We all laughed at that. "OK I said but only if I pay the flat rent starting now and I take you both for a meal tonight."

Helen and I argued for a while about paying but I finally sealed the arrangement when I said

"It's either I pay or I go home."

We arranged to go to an Italian restaurant later that evening, Helen said we would go in a cab and they would pick me up from the hotel at eight. I left and went back to the hotel, I showered and changed into a lovely new dress, quite conservative but I felt ever so feminine. The dress was a blue sleeveless rouched sleeveless dress with a cowl neckline and the hem came to mid-thigh, I wore black tights and black court shoes with a light black cardigan and black handbag. I made up lightly, I tried to put on the false eyelashes but I couldn't get them right. I would have to get Tina to show me how to do it.

I put on my coat and went down to reception to wait for Helen. I confirmed to reception that I was checking out in the morning.

When Helen arrived I got into their cab and we went to a lovely Italian bistro in the centre of town. The meal was lovely the company relaxed and the conversation stimulating. We managed to polish of a couple of bottles of wine too. The waiters were particularly attentive, I wonder why when Kim was wearing a mini dress and Helen had a low cut top showing plenty of cleavage.

We decided to call it a night at around ten thirty, we booked a taxi and Helen and Kim dropped me off at my hotel. I was invited back to Helen's but I decided to leave them alone for the rest of the evening, besides which I was still tired from the previous evening's activities.

I decided to have a night cap in the bar of the hotel, I was sipping my Vodka and tonic when a handsome guy came over and asked if I wanted company. I declined his invite saying I was probably not his sort of girl and I was leaving in the morning.

"I would say you were very much my kind of girl." He replied.

I laughed politely and said I wasn't looking for company, he asked if we could chat for a while anyway as he was also on his own. I relented and He sat down introducing himself as Martin. We chatted for quite a while and martin ordered fresh drinks. At midnight I decided to go to bed, I excused myself and thanked Martin for the company. As I stood up martin also stood, gently put his hand in the small of my back and I moved around the table, he kissed me gently. I was surprised and I must say somewhat excited too. I allowed him to kiss me and I admit I responded. Before I knew it we were kissing and Martin was searching for my tonsils with his tongue. I pulled away and I was breathless.

"I'm really sorry Martin, I can't go any further, I really can't. You are a nice guy but I'm not the girl you think I am."

Martin nodded his head, "I'm sorry" he said, "I shouldn't have been so forward, you really are an attractive woman."

I gently kissed his cheek and made my excuses to leave, Martin said "Room 11 if you change your mind."

I dashed upstairs and lay on my bed thinking about martin and how I could have got into such a mess. How could I have made such a mistake and what did I really feel about a handsome man kissing me.

I showered and went to bed, my dreams were very vivid and not to be detailed here!

In the morning I went to breakfast and Martin was already there, He invited me to share his table, I couldn't really refuse as I didn't want to create an uncomfortable scene. Martin was charming and apologised for being so forward last night. I told him it takes two and I was equally at fault. We chatted over breakfast and I found him to be very nice, intelligent and witty. We finished our coffee and I excused myself to go to my room to pack, Martin kissed the back of my hand and said he hoped he would see me later.

As I packed I did think that I would enjoy being with Martin a little more. I managed to pack all my things and had a good look around the room to make sure I hadn't left anything incriminating like a crop or sexy underwear. I pulled my heavy case out of the room and to the lift and managed to get inside, when the doors opened at reception, Martin was waiting.

"If I didn't know better I would think you were stalking me." I said.

"Who says I'm not?" he replied.

I laughed and Martin took my case to my car for me. I opened the estate car and he put the case inside for me. I locked the car and then went back to the Hotel to check out. Martin hovered around until I had finished.

"I know you said it was complicated Caroline but could I take you to lunch. Please?"

"I don't know Martin, I like you but I shouldn't be getting involved with you."

Martin then asked "Are you married or something?"

"I'm a widow" I said "but it's not that, there are just some complications I can't explain."

Martin nodded his head, "OK Caroline, I won't pester you but here's my card with my number. I'm here regularly and I'd love to see you again." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I was tearing up a little as I left and went to my sports car. I jumped in and drove round to Helen's; I would get the horrid estate car later.

Helen let me in and asked why I was upset.

"How do you know I'm upset?"

"Do me a favour Caroline, I could tell from a hundred feet, red eyes and looking flushed."

I sat down in the kitchen and as Helen made coffee I told her all about Martin, I explained that I liked him and I wasn't upset at what had happened, in fact I realised that I enjoyed the kiss. I was upset because I couldn't explain about me and spoil the illusion he had.

Helen said not to worry; if he was any sort of man he would be OK with who I was. She said we should call him and ask if he wanted to have afternoon tea somewhere. I was shocked, I loved the idea but I was shocked that Helen would suggest such a thing.

Helen ran me back to the hotel and I picked up my old car. I parked it around the back of the flat and dropped my luggage at Helen's.

I decided I needed a day just chilling; Helen was home but arranging to see Kim. I had lunch with Helen and then she changed to go out. I changed into casual clothes and sat in the lounge watching TV and reading magazines. Lisa called at around four and I explained that I hadn't gone home and was staying a while longer at Helen's and that Helen was out with Kim. Lisa was pleased I was staying but upset that she couldn't come round. I told her about Martin and that I was confused about my feelings, I loved Lisa and wanted to be with her as much as possible but I had feelings for Martin which were different. I was very surprised but Lisa told me to meet him again. I was sure she would have been jealous but she said that as martin was a guy she didn't feel jealous like she had when I met Helen, somehow there was a difference.

Lisa promised to call Monday and let me know when we could meet again in the week.

Life was getting complicated and I didn't want complicated, I wanted simple and fun.

I started to think about by business at home and how I could be free from daily work but still have an interest and income. I came up with a plan and decided to ask my most trusted and senior employee Samantha to come and see me. Samantha had started as a graduate with me and had been with me for fifteen years, she knew my family and I had been closely involved in hers, she had married and had children during the years with me and was a friend, confidant and exceptional professional. I just hoped that Sam would understand I wanted a different life.

I also needed to talk to my daughters... now that was an altogether harder problem to solve.

Helen called at around seven and asked if I had eaten. I hadn't so Helen said she would pick something up and would be back at around eight. I called my kids and checked on how they were doing at their respective universities. Nothing to report and no requests for money. I explained that I was taking time off and looking at a lifestyle change to get more time for myself. They were both supportive and said I worked too hard especially since their mum had passed. I wondered if they would have been quite so understanding if they had seen me dressed as I was in casual pink jeans, blouse and cardigan, light make-up and shoulder length brunette wig with red highlights. Oh well leave that issue for another day.

Helen arrived with Kim and we had a pleasant supper of Chinese food and a few glasses of white wine. Helen and Kim retired to Helen's room and I cleared up and watched TV in the lounge. Helen came in and asked if I wanted to join them in bed, I declined saying that this was their time and I was happy relaxing. I went to bed around eleven and despite the low murmerings I could hear from the room across the hall I slept soundly.

I woke up feeling great; I showered and dressed again in casual jeans and top. I made some breakfast and Helen and Kim joined me a little while later. Helen had work from nine-thirty but Kim was free for the day, Helen asked if we could join her for lunch at the shop at one-ish.

I called Samantha, my second in command and asked if she could come down to see me as I had something important to discuss, I also explained that I was making some lifestyle changes and pleaded with her to keep an open mind. Samantha was as professional as ever and confirmed my opinion that she was also a friend by telling me that she was pleased that I was doing something for me rather than for the business. We arranged that Sam would get the train down on Wednesday and would stay over and return on Thursday. I said I would arrange the hotel. After the call I chatted with Kim and told her how nervous I was and that I couldn't make up my mind how to play the discussions.

Kim said "If she is as nice as you say and you have the relationship you say then I'm sure that she will be pleased for you.

I realised Kim was right, Samantha was a good friend and I was sure she would accept things even if she didn't understand.

Kim and I went out and bought lunch to take back to the salon for Helen. On the way back my phone went and it was the café owners, after some soul searching they had decided to accept my offer. The initial contact with the lease owners was positive and they thought we could conclude a deal in six weeks. I said I would be in a position by the end of the week to have my solicitor draw up a contract.

Kim was excited for me and we hurried round to see Helen to give her the good news.

Over lunch we laughed and giggled like school girls, throwing ideas around about what we could do and how we could make the business a success. One thing which did come out was a name for the café,

"The Kazbar"

I liked the pun on my name Caroline to Kaz and then we thought that the tag line to the name should be,

"An alternative lifestyle Cafe bar"

Helen had to work so Kim and I went to the flat and discussed decoration. We took my car and went shopping for wallpaper and paint. We managed to buy everything we needed; neutral shades for everywhere except the bedroom where we chose shades of burgundy and white with hints of red. We had wallpaper for the walls and feature wallpaper for the bed head wall. I even managed curtains to suit. I couldn't do any more so we delivered our purchases back to the flat where John had two men stripping out the kitchen and wallpaper from the rooms. We left the paper and paint but took the curtains back to Helen's.

More permanent changes

Kim and I were chatting when Helen arrived back. We decided to eat in so I volunteered to cook pasta and salad. I prepared everything and then left the pasta to cook. As I came back in to the lounge, Kim was stood in the middle of the lounge with her blouse off and Helen was inspecting her belly button piercing and tattoos.

Helen said, "I'm going to get my tummy button done and I'm thinking of a tattoo as well. What do you think?"

"Brilliant, I'd love mine done too." I said, I'd love a tattoo but I want to be sure what and where.

Kim said she would take up to the shop where she had her piercings and tattoos done, they were open late but she knew the tattooist and would call her to say we'd be there later. No time like the present I suppose. After a light meal, we all got into Kim's car as we couldn't fit into either Helen's or mine. (I would have to think about the car situation later) Kim drove to the tattoo parlour and we went inside. This was another first for me, I'd never even been inside a tattoo parlour before let alone be in one thinking about getting inked and pierced.

Kim introduced the tattooist who I was surprised was female, she was covered with obviously well done tattoos but I was immediately sure I didn't want a lot of visible tattoos, discrete hidden ones were a different matter. Kim explained that Helen and I wanted out belly buttons pierced so we were shown lots of styles and jewelry choices. I was quite taken with a double piercing with a standard upper navel piercing and a horizontal piercing below the navel. It looked like a jewel in the middle with three smaller jewels in the skin around the navel. Helen was going for a standard upper navel piercing but wanted a fancy belly bar with a dangling jewel. Helen went into the piercing room first and while I was waiting Kim was showing me some of the better and more intricate tattoos. I must admit I could see the art in them and I wanted one similar to Kim's across her lower back. I decided to do some further research but also I wanted to speak to Lisa. After all Lisa was my lover and I wanted her to be happy with my body too.

Helen came out and showed us her new piercing; it was a bit swollen but looked beautiful all the same. Kim squealed and kissed her. I went into the room and the girl set about cleaning my belly button area and showing me the choices of jewelry. I chose a vertical piercing with a large crystal which would sit in my navel and the other end had a cluster of small crystals, the horizontal bar below my navel had two cluster crystal balls. I can't say it didn't hurt but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I loved the end result though. I modeled the piercing for Helen and Kim, we all stood in front of the mirror together and I was totally excited by seeing the three piercings on show. The tattooist gave Helen and I care instructions and some cleaning solution. We then chatted with the girl about tattoos and areas to have one; I was surprised that Helen was curious too.

We left the parlour and drove home to Helen's. We spent the rest of the evening chatting over wine; Kim wanted to know all about Martin and asked what the problem was about calling him. I tried my best to explain but it was one against two. Kim said she would call him if I wanted. I said no I would call him sometime. Helen and Kim ganged up on me so I agreed to call him there and then. It must have been the wine talking but I went to my room and called Martin.

Martin was charming and seemed pleased I had called. I apologised for not explaining myself properly before I left. Martin said there was no need to explain. I took a deep breath and bolstered by the wine I said.