The Full Force of the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh sweet God ,he was!

The strangest, most intense, heat-filled sensations flooded her body. Officer 1 was fucking her hard from behind and moving Pete in and out in opposition to his own thrusts. Officer 2 had realised what his mate was doing and was shouting encouragement to both of them. With her mouth full of his cock, she slid her fingers down to her clit and moaned at the completely full to bursting sensations taking place in her body.

No officers left now, and no orifices either.

It was seconds later that the most delicious orgasm she'd been holding back raged through her body. Thankfully she let go of Officer 2's cock for a minute, her body shuddered and convulsed and she thrust back against the heat of Officer 1's cock in her pussy and the cool steel of Pete in her arse. She cried out, she couldn't breathe, she just kept coming and coming and it went on forever. The gripping and rhythmic tightening of her muscles, along with the vibrations he too could feel echoing through his body, made Officer 1's orgasm imminent. His hands gripped her hips more tightly, his balls banging insanely against her body and then he exploded and filled her pussy until he overflowed down her thighs and his sticky reward for her bad behaviour clung to her stockings.

Officer 2 heard his colleague's cries of satisfaction and pushed Kate's head down onto his cock. She was more than happy to eat him again, and hungrily devoured him, stretching back his cock first with her fingers and brushing his highly sensitive tip along the back of her saliva covered throat. She gently squeezed his balls in her other cupped hand and he thrust into her mouth, holding her head down over him and cried out "Ohhh, yes.... I'm coming.... now....mmmm" The tiniest pause told her that indeed he was and a second later, his warm salty liquid spilled into her mouth as he shook and groaned beneath her. She swallowed but allowed just a little trickle to run out of her mouth and down her chin. She looked into his eyes, caught it with her finger and licked it off. His face was a picture and she had always wanted to do that. It was such a porn star thing to do and as she felt like one right now, it seemed like a good time.

A little while later, they stood in front of her, dressed once more in contrasting black and white uniform, looking every inch as powerful and awesome as they had before, in a strange way maybe even more so since she had witnessed their vulnerability and uncharacteristic loss of control so closely and intensely.

"I think you took your punishment pretty well" said Officer 1, cutting through the silence.

"Like a truly upstanding citizen" Officer 2 grinned and then added in his exquisitely sexy voice "Just one thing before we escort you back out onto the road though....we'll need your name and address. You see Madam, the police force puts a lot of effort into crime prevention, and intelligence we have gathered here tonight gives us reason to believe that you are about to commit a serious offence requiring another reprimand a week on Friday....."

Kate smiled back with her own sexy smile. They'd be back for more next week and she'd be waiting. Maybe she would find out their names, or maybe they would remain as the mysterious Officer 1 and Officer 2. The full force of the law had come down on her hard tonight, she had loved every minute and they still wanted more. She knew for certain it would be a long time before she'd had enough of these two.

12