The Full Nelson

Story Info
A couples visit to a Swinger-Friendly resort in California.
9.4k words
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story -- so the story may be a little slow and quite a bit tamer than you might be used to. Since this isn't fiction, it's not going to read like "Dear Penthouse Forum", but hopefully reads more realistically!

We're a Vegas couple in our mid-40s with a grown child that's already left the nest. We've lived here for about eight years, and have no plans to leaving any time soon! We consider ourselves lifestylers, attend lifestyle-oriented parties, and have visited many of the local sex and swing clubs. We've had our share of lifestyle experiences, including exhibitionism, voyeurism, and the occasional swinging experiences with friends.

We've vacationed in many different lifestyle-friendly resorts like Hedo and Desire, and have made a habit of participating in other lifestyle-friendly vacations, like cruises and the sort. The thing with these types of places is that the level of sexual activity varies widely, and the level of heat is hit or miss. Hedo, for example: You will see some public sex acts, and can certainly make your own (which we highly endorse), but there are some restrictions as to where and when those acts can take place. And most of the time, there isn't that much activity until late at night and then only in certain play areas.

My father has been retired for many years, and like a lot of retirees, spends his winter in Palm Springs. While we're not exactly the tightest-knit of families, we do try to go visit him once in a while. This is one of those years we decided to make the 4-hour drive and visit.

We are members of a couple prominent lifestyle sites, so I knew of a swinger-friendly boutique hotel in the Palm Springs area. (I won't name names, but Google probably will!) The most famous, or infamous, place I knew of was a nude and swinger-friendly place that caters to couples and single females. Nudity in the public areas like the pool, hot tub, and dance club aren't only encouraged, they're pretty much expected! And from the best I could tell, PDAs were not frowned upon. They sell a lot of day and night passes for visitors, but also have around 15 hotel rooms.

Not knowing exactly what the environment at the hotel was, I talked it over with my wife Kay. She seemed receptive to the idea and we seemed to be willing to give it a try. So I went ahead and made the reservation for the weekend we were going to visit.

My wife usually only works mornings and I was able to take that Friday afternoon off so we could get an early start on the drive from Vegas to Palm Springs. I decided to take a back-road route through the Mohave Desert Preserve and around the Marine base. It seemed more interesting than looking at the ass of a car all the way along the interstate into the Los Angeles area, to only potentially suffer Friday night rush hour in the region. Plus the back route wasn't going to take any longer.

My wife and I have a hobby of outdoor "nature" photography. This means Kay is a good sport, and frequently models outdoors in the nude for me and my digital SLR. We have a whole portfolio full of these kinds of shoots. So as we made the drive through the very scenic back route, we kept our eyes open for potential shoot locations on the way back Sunday. Our shoots usually involve getting off the main road a little bit to avoid prying eyes, even though she's not very shy about people seeing her naked. We just don't want any kids getting an eyeful, or catching the unwanted attention of any local law enforcement. We didn't have any water with us, and didn't want to risk getting stuck in some back road without water or a cell signal, so weren't going do any shoots that day. Plus we just wanted to get there before dark.

After weaving our way through the preserve and crossing the I-40, we ended up on historic Route 66 for a few miles just outside of the small town Amboy. We were about five miles out when we passed this empty multi-acre lot for sale. About 50 yards off the road I saw and pointed out an eight-foot marble door lion sitting in the middle of the rocky desert lot. Who the hell puts an eight-foot marble door lion in the middle of nowhere? We got about 200 yards past it when I realized we couldn't pass up this opportunity. So I hit the brakes, turned around and parked the car on the side of the road.

Kay knew exactly what I had in mind, and was already preparing herself. The sun was about an hour or so from setting, directly behind the lion. We couldn't ask for a better situation.

I dug out the camera, and we climbed the ditch and walked over to the lion. Kay had grabbed a wrap out of the car to cover herself with when the time was right. We scoped out the lion, the road, and the terrain, and figured out the right shooting angles for optimal lighting and to shield Kay from most of the occasional traffic on the road. She stripped out of her clothes until she was naked, and we spent the next five minutes taking some shots.

---

I should take some time to describe my wife.

Kay is not the supermodel type, but is very sexy and desirable. She is 5' 4", but has a larger frame, especially around the rib cage. She could diet until she died of malnutrition, and she still wouldn't look incredibly thin. So while she does have some extra pounds, they wear well on her. Plus she works out and continues to slowly drop her weight, so yay!

She has dark, thick hair with highlights, cut above her shoulders. In the summer she tends to freckle on her face and shoulders, but the winter had pretty much faded those out.

Her breasts are a beautiful, round 38C, with a slight natural sag that I love, and large pink areolas with a circle of bumps and nipples that always protrude out a little bit. She gets waxed a few times a year, but it had been a while. So she had a thin covering of short, dark coarse dark hair covering her public mound, coming to a small peak around her pussy lips.

She works out three or four times a week, so her legs are very muscular, and you could bounce quarters off of her ass. It is one of my favorite physical parts of her.

---

After shooting with the lion, and giving a couple passing cars an eyeful, Kay and I walked back to the car in just her wrap, while I carried her clothes. Not wanting to miss another opportunity, I had her pose naked next to the car with some cars off in the distance coming our way. I'm sure if they had eagle eyes, they might have noticed the naked lady next to the car, but they wouldn't have been able to see much through the distance.

After a few quick shots, she ducked into the car, and we continued on.

FRIDAY NIGHT

The GPS got us to the resort at about 6PM. The neighborhood was not that nice, and it looked pretty seedy. But the outside of the hotel is completely enclosed with high walls and secure doors, and we could hear the music from the pool over the walls. We pressed the buzzer, announced ourselves to the hotel, and they quickly came to the door and let us in.

Once through the door, it was like night and day. It was like there was a little oasis, and once in, you totally forgot about everything outside of the resort. You could have been in any tropical locale. We found out that the owner was the one that came and escorted us in, and he showed us to the office. He had that classic hippie, Zen, long blond hair look. And he's authentically a nice, cool person.

On the short way to the office, we could see numerous people in and around the smallish pool. Naked people -- like, way naked hot people! Things were looking promising!

After checking in, the owner gave us the quick tour (very quick, remember: this place is not big), and made sure everyone already there said "Hi to our new friends from Las Vegas!" It was a short walk by the pool, through the small disco room, and past the fairly large hot tub that had several naked people in it. He showed us to our room, which was literally five steps from the hot tub. (Room 11, for those of you in the know.)

The owner showed us around the room, and then left us to our own devices. After settling in, we decided on dinner first, and walked the few blocks to a nearby Italian restaurant. As the owner called it, it was the best restaurant in the "crack capital of the United States". Admittedly, the food was VERY good.

After returning to the hotel, we found out that the place had filled up even more. We grabbed some towels on the way to the room, stripped off our clothes, then left the room and got into the hot tub.

---

About me:

I'm six foot, and while I was rail-thin in my younger years, many years of driving a desk have driven my weight up to about 200 pounds. So I'm not really overweight, but do have some extra pounds. Fortunately, they are distributed pretty evenly over my body, so thank god I don't have a huge gut or anything.

Unfortunately, a receding hairline has seriously thinned out the hair on my head, and I gave up the battle several years ago and now keep it very short. The years have grown an ass on me where I used to have none, which actually seems to please my wife a little.

I am not hairy and also wax a few times a year, so I have very little hair on me at all. My pubic hair had grown out a bit and was brown and very fine. I keep it cut pretty short when I haven't waxed.

My equipment is cut and a little bit longer than the average bear's, and is fairly thick. I don't know the actual length but will say around seven inches. But that's all bullshit because guys all measure differently and lie about it anyways. I swear some guys must measure from their asshole and then add one to the resulting number. Let's just say that Kay is more than happy with it, and others have noticed when the opportunity has presented itself.

---

There were already about six other couples in the hot tub, but it was big enough that we could squeeze in a place to sit. Of course it didn't hurt that the only open space was next to a couple where the woman was quietly riding her husband, which didn't bother us or the other couples goofing around in the tub at all. The hot tub was warm, but not overly hot so you didn't overheat.

I was surprised by a couple things. One: The tremendous amount of sex and other acts openly going on throughout the resort; and two: That the gross majority of the people at the club were quite fit and attractive. And that most of the guys were HUNG. (Not that I'm gay or anything, but damn, how could you not notice?) Our other lifestyle trips and local parties would always be a mix of people of all shapes and sizes, and/or they did not have huge amounts of public sex. That was not the case here -- these people were here to fuck!

So we hung out in the hot tub, and chatted between ourselves and some of our hot tub neighbors, and took in the eye candy. I had to sit right next to a powerful jet that was blowing across my lap, causing my member to wave like it was in a breeze. Between that, and the hot action going on in the tub, was having an effect. I joked to Kay that the jet was starting to cause me to sport wood, and she responded by saying: "Oh no!" and reached over under water, took it in her hand, and started stroking. Her neighbors to the right laughed.

Not too long after we had got in the tub, one of the girls who work at the club came around with a pitcher full of free margaritas. Of course we had to get a couple glasses. As we continued to chat with others, I found occasion to lift myself out of the water and get my drink from behind Kay, which would "accidentally" put my hard-on right in front of her face. She, of course, would give it a couple quick sucks as I slowly grabbed my drink.

After a while, the four couples across from us decided that their men needed to sit on the edge of the hot tub, and the group blow jobs started. It didn't take long for the sex couple to the left of us to also participate. So we were the only couple still in the water.

Now, in my head I was a little worried that everything was coming on a little strong, and that it might be putting Kay off. Boy was I wrong, and that worry was quickly put to rest when Kay told me that we should be team players, and instructed me to sit on the edge. She didn't have to tell me twice, and I hopped up onto the edge of the tub, with my boner pointing the way to the night sky.

She stayed low in the water on her knees, so she could look up at me while she played with my cock. She pointed it down so that it was straight out towards her face, and started nuzzling under the shaft, sucking on my balls. She likes sucking on my ball sack, and will gently pop each ball in and out of her mouth.

Kay then worked her way up and down the shaft with her mouth and tongue, until she found herself at the end. She looked me straight in the eye, gave me a lustful look, and took the head into her mouth and starting working up and down. It was heaven.

So it was total participation for the group blow job action in the tub. Directly across from us was a young couple: a very dark black woman, and an Asian male. They couldn't have been older than their late 20s. She was bent over at the waist sucking on him in such a way that her dark ass was half up out of the water. It almost looked like a heart floating on the water line. I thought it was an incredible ass, and I said so to my wife.

That's the nice thing about our relationship, we're not threatened by other people's beauty, and don't get mad at each other when our mate notices! Kay paused from sucking on me long enough to turn around and look, then very much agreed with me. She turned back to me and went back to work -- I kept alternating between looking at Kay working over my cock, and the black ass across from me.

The other couples were a bit older than us, but very fit. After a little while, they called out "switch", and four of them, including the black woman, switched partners. Since they didn't yet know us, we weren't included in the switch. I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing, probably just a missed opportunity!

Kay took a break after a while, and I got back into the water. The others were mixing it up, and we watched as two ladies worked together to get one of the men to cum, which the one woman happily swallowed for him. Eventually the four guys thought it was the ladies' turns. So they traded spots with the women, and the guys started eating out the girls.

The young black woman was incredible to watch. She was up on the edge of the tub, leaning back, with her legs open wide. Her open pussy was a bright pink in contrast to her very dark skin. She was so hot that the guys and even a couple of the girls were taking turns eating her out, some at the same time. She leaned way back on her elbows, and her smaller tits shook and quivered as she reacted to the licking she was getting.

The owner and his wife/girlfriend came around with some green vodka mix in a liquor bottle with a pour spout on it. They would pour shots directly into your mouth for you. For the black woman getting eaten, they made sure to pour some down her belly and pussy for the people to lick up.

Watching all of this action must have gotten Kay worked up, because she suddenly stood up a little bit, moved over and sat directly on my lap. She straddled my legs and semi-erect cock while looking forward at the action in front of us, and she continued to chat with others. Her tits half-floated, half-bobbed at the water line of the hot tub. A little time, grinding, and repositioning, and she had fully mounted my now freshly hard cock. The action across from us continued, with various mixes of the couples. The black girl was the primary focus, and she was a superstar.

Not satisfied that I was getting an adequate reaction from Kay due to my lightly grinding and fucking her, I reached around her waist in the water to between her open legs. I spread her lips further out and lifted her hood exposing her clit, and gave her hard button some attention. Kay continued to chat with a couple from Virginia next to us the whole time, but she was having a bit more difficulty keeping focus. I could feel her pussy walls radiating heat on my cock. After several minutes of that activity, her legs eventually tired and she dismounted and sat back down next to me.

Keep in mind that the whole time this is happening, there was constant movement around us. People were walking around, going in and out of the disco (which we could see into from the hot tub), and occasionally sitting in some the seats next to the hot tub. Sometimes a couple would find a spot, and start fucking right there in front of everybody.

I had put our towels on one chair, with our drinks in front of the chair. That didn't seem to put off one good-looking couple when they came from the disco and he sat right on my towel on the chair, and his girl straddled his lap and mounted him. They started fucking right there, and we could see his hard-on thrusting in and out of her wet pussy as she rode. This was about three feet from our heads, so there wasn't anything left to the imagination. I wasn't put out, because how many times in life can you say, "Those guys are fucking on my towel!"

In a few minutes, they tired of that position and stood up, moved MY towel onto the sofa next to them, and started fucking again! Again, I really didn't mind, because they were putting on a good show with her heels high up in the air, and him pumping her. I'm pretty sure they finished, but I didn't bother asking for my towel back.

Eventually I was going to need a fresh towel, and Kay told me to go get one. I pointed out that I was still hard, and she said "so what?" So I got out of the hot tub with my boner acting as a diving rod, walked around the hot tub, through the small disco where people were dancing and fucking, past the pool to the office, and asked for some fresh towels since someone had fucked on mine. Not one of the half-naked staff girls even blinked, and they gave me our fresh towels. Okay, maybe nobody blinked, but of course a few checked me out. That's part of the point of this place! I returned to the hot tub.

You would think all of this time in the hot tub would have had adverse effects on our skin. But that was the cool thing -- the water supply to the hotel is from a natural spring. And I can't explain it, but it keeps your skin from drying out or pruning up or anything like that.

People came and went out of the hot tub, but the whole time that one black girl was working her boyfriend and others over. Sucking him, riding him, getting eaten, jerking someone off. I don't know how she kept it going for so long -- that's some serious libido.

Having had a boner for long enough, I moved around to the front of my wife in the hot tub and gave her a long kiss. I'm guessing she had been turned on for long enough too, as she scooted her ass down to the edge of the hot tub seat, leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, lifted and spread her legs apart and wrapped her heels around me. We were ready.

I teased her opening with the head of my cock by rubbing it up and down on her opening and clit to ensure she was worked up, and then slid the head into her. This was all without any hands, so it gives some testament to how turned on she was. You could "feel" her hot wetness even with the hot tub water.

I moved in closer, sliding my cock in the rest of the way so that we were chest-to-chest, and gave her another passionate kiss. I put my hands were behind her head, and entwined my fingers in her hair, which gave her that hair-pulling sensation that she likes. She tightened her legs' grip on me while I continued to shallowly fuck her. I didn't want to pound her aggressively, as previous hot tub and pool experiences taught us that natural lubrication can quickly be lost to the water. So it was more of an intimate fuck, as I rocked my hips back and forth against her and she held onto my ass.