The Full Package - Monday

Story Info
Husband gets distracted by wife's sister while on vacation
19k words
4.44
179.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the second day of Dave & Lisa's adventure in paradise. You may want to read the previous chapters to understand the story line and appreciate the various relationships.

WARNING: This is a long story. Period. If you don't like long stories, please don't read a little, get frustrated, then punish the story with a bad rating and a comment about how long it is. For those of you like character build-up, a reasonable amount of realism, and some mystery, I think it will be worth your time.]

*

Dave woke late the next morning, unable to sleep well in the lumpy cot and troubled by guilt-ridden dreams of sex. He noticed that the girls had already left; leaving a note that they had gone to the hotel gym to work out. He was pretty sure that had been Cody's idea, since despite having a naturally nice body, Lisa hadn't worked out regularly in years.

Dave puttered around the room, playing with the decadent idea of ordering breakfast and a mimosa, but peer-pressure finally got to him and he threw on some shorts and went looking for the gym. He found it from the sign at the elevators and was soon checking in at the 'Salon/Gym' reception desk. He had forgotten about the fancy spa services in the stress of the last few weeks, but now he remembered having signed up for something or other through the "romance package". He would have to check the packet the hotel had sent them when he got back to the room.

He didn't see the girls at first when he walked in. The entire right wall of the gym was a window overlooking the beautiful beach, with running machines and stair climbers in front and weight machines and mats towards the back of the room. He finally spotted Lisa and Cody on the mats in front of a large mirror. The only other guests there were two muscular young men, probably from the conference. Of all the cardio machines, there were only two treadmills that weren't in front of the window, and those were facing the mats and the mirror. For some reason, the guys had passed up the beach view and were barely walking on those two treadmills.

On a whim, Dave decided not to announce himself to the girls just yet and quietly made his way over to the back of the gym. Standing next to a column so that Lisa and Cody wouldn't immediately notice him, he soon discovered the reason for the two men's choice of work-out location. Cody was leading Lisa through a series of abdominal exercises and they were currently doing reverse crunches with large medicine balls between their legs. They were faced away from the guys - but with their feet towards the mirror, the men had a perfect view of their butts as they flexed and squeezed through their workout.

Not accustomed to a regular gym workout, Lisa had brought only 'onion-skin' running shorts and had loaned a pair to Cody. Every time the girls would lift their butts up into the air and down again, clenching the balls between their knees, the loose sides of their shorts would flap open, exposing their cheeks as well as part of the thin, panty-like inner lining to the watching pair behind them.

The crotch of Lisa's shorts was quite narrow and he could plainly see one half of his wife's pubic mound, barely covered by the liner and bulging prominently where her pussy would be. He had forgotten that she had not shaved in awhile, and her thick bush peeked out on the sides. Cody was further to his right and one of the men blocked a good view of her lower half.

Apparently the girls were unaware of their audience and were breathing hard with an occasional moan of effort escaping their lips. Dave was about to greet them loudly and would undoubtedly have scared the piss out of the two voyeurs, but just then Cody changed positions, pushing the ball away and lying on her side to do leg lifts.

Her feet pointed towards the mirror and Dave could now see her legs all the way to her waist: in that position the shorts fell completely open at the crotch. From Dave's viewpoint, she might as well have been wearing just panties -- and nearly sheer ones at that.

Dave and his fellow peeping-toms fairly ceased to breathe as Cody's right leg lifted up towards the ceiling and the thin mesh liner pulled tight against the small bulge between her legs. There was a small line of wetness down the middle of the crotch where the sweat from her exertions had begun to gather. When her leg came back down, the moisture must have caused the material to stick a little, because when her thighs parted again the men could clearly see the fleshy outer lips of Cody's pussy with the panty lining embedded between them. Each time her leg went up the lips were pulled open; each time it came down they squeezed together again around the thin crotch of her panties.

Dave had not even begun to work out, but as he watched Cody do her leg lifts he thought he would faint for sure.

There was hardly any hair around her lips, but he again noticed a faint dark line above them through the almost transparent lining. He was strangely curious about her shaving practices, and with all the accidental exposure going on so far in this trip, he imagined hopefully, he might just find out.

He had been so focused on Cody's legs (and how entertainingly they joined together) that he hadn't noticed that his wife had followed suit. The two young men seemed to have a better view of her from their vantage point as he saw both of their heads turned in her direction. Stepping to the other side of the column, he could now see into the mirror at floor height directly in front of her spread legs.

At some point in her shifting of positions, Lisa's shorts had also shifted, and in contrast to Cody's problem of tight crotch material, Lisa's shorts had slipped down slightly and her inner lining now lay loose against her lower leg. Standing there behind the two other voyeurs, it felt like he was looking at his wife in a new light - through their eyes, and through a film of raw lust. It was like seeing a different woman, only better in some way.

He had a clear view of her full bush, with her fairly large outer pussy lips poking out prominently, peeling apart as her leg lifted up to reveal her moist inner lips. He could even see the small dark opening of her vagina when her legs spread to their maximum. Dave could barely resist the urge to reach down and stroke his hardened cock as he watched her lower her leg, obscenely squishing her pussy lips back together.

Dave watched in rapt fascination for a few moments, seeing a small trickle of sweat dribble down her inner thigh after several repetitions, before an intense flash of jealousy hit him. He glared at the men - who by then had quit walking at all - and saw distinct bulges in their shorts. He felt a wash of anger and some amount of guilt that his wife's most intimate area was completely spread open to these two strangers.

"Ah, there you are, honey!" he yelled loudly as he stepped out from behind the column. Cody turned to smile brightly at him, continuing her exercises, while Lisa started noticeably and quickly dropped her leg. "You inspired me to get a work-out, so here I am..." Dave continued.

"Great!" Cody responded cheerfully. "We were just finishing up on the mat -- maybe we could do the stair-stepper together." Lisa was strangely quiet and her face seemed very red. Dave saw her glance behind him and he turned, just in time to see the backs of the two guys retreating out the door of the gym.

Cody had already stood up and was heading over to the huge window while a suddenly suspicious Dave held out his hand to help his wife up off the mat. She kept her glance lowered, but mumbled a greeting and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Brushing past him to follow her sister, she started in surprise and looked down, quickly grabbing a hold of his still-erect cock through his shorts. "Well, hello there!" she smiled up at him. "See something you like, dear?" she whispered into his ear.

Dave had almost forgotten the earlier excitement in his sudden anger, but obviously his body hadn't, and his erection was causing his shorts to poke out at a forty-five degree angle. Lisa's strange awkwardness had now completely disappeared and she gave his shaft several long firm pulls before walking away with a teasing sway of her hips to where Cody had already claimed a machine.

Not sure what to say now, Dave hoped at least that Cody had missed the interaction - but after he climbed onto the treadmill next to hers, he looked over to catch her staring down at his waist. She quickly turned away and started talking to Lisa on the other side of her, but he risked a glance down and saw that the purple tip of his full erection was peeking out of the top of his shorts. With a blush of embarrassment, he pulled his shirt down over it, hoping that it would go down soon and wondering how he was going to make it through the week with these two.

The rest of the workout passed without any further incident, Dave pushing himself harder than usual in order to distract his traitorous body from its earlier excitement. When they got back to the room, they were all sweaty and tired, but Lisa quickly asked Dave if he wanted to share a shower. Cody politely flipped on the television as Dave hesitantly followed his wife into the bathroom.

Despite the hard workout, the sight of his wife's naked glistening body when she slipped off her jog bra and running shorts got an immediate reaction from Dave's hormones. Without saying a word, Lisa grabbed his hardening cock through his shorts and pulled him to the shower. He had to belatedly and awkwardly disrobe as she kissed him deeply under the dual shower heads.

The memory of her open pussy in full view of the strange men came back to him suddenly, flushing through him in a wave of jealousy and excitement. A tiny part of him momentarily wondered if she had known that they were watching - before it was firmly shut up by the overpowering nerves in his cock reacting to Lisa's fervent stroking. She squeezed several globs of bath wash on his shaft and balls and soaped him up thoroughly, which made him wonder if was about to get a special treat. He couldn't wait long, though, and reached around to squeeze her ass cheeks, pulling her hips firmly to him before dipping down into the crack to slide a finger along her most intimate areas.

Lisa accommodated him briefly, allowing the questing tip of his cock to press between her legs while grinding her pubic bone against his. He was extremely aware of every nerve along his thick shaft as it slid back and forth between the velvet-soft lips of her wet pussy. They kissed hungrily for a full minute while their lower halves humped against each other in pleasure and anticipation.

She finally pulled away and dropped down to take his entire length into her mouth, lightly fondling his swollen balls with one hand while stroking his asshole with her other. Her intensity and total lack of hesitation surprised him. It was as if the many months of stress-induced abstinence had built up a need for sexual release and she wasn't about play around with any niceties. He didn't know if he would be able to hold back for much longer, especially after the titillation of last night with Cody and the voyeuristic excitement of the morning.

Fortunately, Lisa didn't want to prolong the foreplay and she soon stood up and turned around to bend over against the wall, lifting one leg up onto a tiled bench built into the shower. Not content to wait for him, she reached between her legs and pulled the shaft of his cock towards her open pussy, quickly spreading herself with the engorged head.

Just then, the door opened and Cody poked her head through. Dave looked up in surprise to see her ostentatiously covering her eyes with one hand, but to his dismay she yelled over the sound of the shower that Lisa's phone was ringing and that the caller id said it was her boss.

Any and all love for his sister-in-law suddenly blew out from Dave's body like air from a burst balloon. He couldn't believe not only how awful her timing was, but that she would even remind her sister about work at all.

Lisa acted like she'd been tazered. Jerking away from his trembling cock, momentarily trailing a string of pre-cum between her lips and the head, she briefly lost her balance before hopping gracelessly out of the shower. She turned back to kiss the tip of Dave's penis before looking up and blurting out breathlessly "I'm sorry. Really! I'll make it up to you..." Then she was gone.

---------

Dave leaned back against the wall staring at the closed door for several minutes, waiting for his breath to slow and his erection to go down, but while the rest of his body started to relax, his delinquent mind kept flashing visions of his wife's leg up in the air and the two men staring at her bare open pussy with rising bulges in their shorts. Finally, he gave up and reached down to satisfy his obvious need, slowly stroking up the shaft to pull the skin over the unusually large head. He had never seen his cock so big before and he was afraid that if he didn't cum now after all the teasing in the last 12 hours, he would be the first man to actually be hospitalized for blue balls.

He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes to focus on the incredible memory of Cody's leg lifted toward the ceiling, her shorts completely open to reveal the lining pulled up between the naked lips of her pussy. Grabbing hold of the excess skin just below the head of his penis, he began quickly sliding the skin of his shaft up and down over the pulsing muscles beneath, pausing occasionally to pull up tighter and play with his balls with his other hand. He felt he was about to erupt in one of the biggest orgasms of his life.

Just then, the door opened again and in walked Cody, striding casually past him towards the separate toilet closet. Dave spun as quickly as he could, unable to tell whether she had seen him, yelling out belatedly "Hey!"

"What?" she called back over her shoulder. "I've got to pee and you've been in here forever!" Dave heard her pull down her shorts without bothering to close the door, although he couldn't see her from where he stood.

"What ever happened to the concept of privacy?" was all he could think to say as the sound of pee hitting water reverberated from the small room. He turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, hoping to salvage some amount of dignity as she flushed the toilet and stepped out of the small room, tugging her shorts up over her hips.

"What are you talking about?" she asked. "You're my brother. Or practically my brother." She washed her hands at the sink, and he couldn't help noticing that she was staring at him in the mirror... and her eyes were definitely looking low. "Besides, I didn't see anything." She looked up to see him watching her and quickly glanced away. "Or not much, anyway," she teased as she walked towards the door, obviously trying to hide a grin. Dave looked down and realized with a groan that his cock had not gone down one bit and that the towel hung over it like a clothes line.

------

When he finally emerged, frustrated as ever and definitely not happy with Cody, he looked around and asked where Lisa was. "She's gone to the business office for a fax," Cody replied. "She said she was definitely going to be busy for awhile and that we should go ahead and go shopping without her." Dave suddenly remembered that Cody had lost a piece of luggage the day before -- how long ago that seemed already!

Without any further comment, Cody went into the bathroom to take a shower. Dave shook his head and growled under his breath, but he knew it wouldn't do him any good to yell at anybody, and the real person at fault wasn't even there, so he simply counted to ten, slowly, as he walked out onto the deck and jumped into the cool plunge pool.

Twenty minutes and a quick bagel and juice later he and Cody were in a taxi heading to town. His Spanish was sufficient to get them to the "mejor tienda de bikini", which turned out to be a rather gaudy shop that Cody eyed suspiciously from the taxi, but then blessed with a grudging "ok". It turned out that it was one-stop shopping for Cody, as in addition to swimsuits the store sold lingerie.

Aside from a little interpretation with the store clerks, Dave thought that he would be sitting by the entrance, bored until Cody was finished. "Oh, no you don't!" she warned sternly as he walked away from the swimsuit racks. "Lisa's not here, so you've got to help me, Dave." She pulled on his arm and whined, "I'd rather have a man's opinion anyway..."

That was how Dave found himself sitting outside the girl's dressing room holding a stack of bikinis for Cody to try on. The store was actually quite fancy despite its cheesy exterior. Each dressing room had its own attached 'sala' where shopping buddies or significant others could wait or give their opinion. The sales girl was quite encouraging and winked at him as she ushered him into the dressing area with his arms full of outfits.

"You know they think we're together," Dave remarked when the sales girl finally left them and Cody had stepped into the change room.

"Well, of course. We are together -- you're my brother and you're helping me decide on some clothes." He could see under the door that her skirt had dropped to the floor. He heard some rustling as she tried on the first suit. "It's very simple. Now quit complaining and tell me what you think." The door clicked and Cody stepped out in a pink g-string that probably would have been scandalous judging from the amount of flesh and hint of areola exposed by the top -- but Cody had left on some conservative white cotton panties that Lisa had loaned her and they were at least twice as wide as the tiny swimsuit.

Seeing the doubtful look on his face, Cody glanced down and asked "What? Don't you like it?" She turned back and forth in the mirror anxiously.

"Well, maybe... but I can't really tell with your panties on. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but...um, why are you wearing them?"

Cody looked at him in surprise then suddenly laughed. "Don't tell me you've never gone shopping with Lisa! Don't you know...?" She shook her head as she had another realization. "Actually, it shouldn't surprise me that you never noticed, with the old-maid suits she wears - they're probably bigger than her panties!" She shook her head as he continued to look at her in confusion. "You have to wear panties underneath when you try the suits on! Or if you don't...well, if someone else doesn't that's an even better reason for me to wear mine, don't you think?" She smiled at his obvious discomfiture.

"Sorry...I guess it looks fine, then," Dave responded lamely.

"Well, that's not good." She thought for a moment. "Look, I've got to buy panties anyway, so why don't you go get some small ones that you can't see under the bikinis and then you'll be able to tell how they're going to look. Meanwhile, I'll try to narrow down that pile you've got there."

Dave hesitated as she came over and picked up the stack of swimsuits. "Er..." he began.

"Just go ask the clerk to help you, goofball." She turned and Dave couldn't help following her panty and g-string clad behind back to the dressing room. She briefly turned at the doorway. "I'm extra-small, by the way," she added with a smile. The door closed behind her with a decisive click and Dave had no choice but to go out and follow her instructions.

The young clerk just creased her brow at first when he tried to explain his new mission with his pidgin Spanish, but she soon grinned and nodded her head, grabbing his hand and determinedly leading him to the lingerie section of the store. Flipping through the sizes, she began handing him one pair after another, only occasionally pausing to hold up a questionable set for his review. The first one she held up had a hole in the crotch and his look of embarrassment made her grin, but she quickly put them back. The girl seemed to know what she was doing and also picked out some matching bras in anticipation of Cody's needs.