The Full Proof Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
271 Followers

I started to feel the cum boiling up from my balls, but I needed her to have one more orgasm. I kept driving it into her harder and harder, and her hips kept lifting to meet my assault on her hot tight little hole. She wrapped her legs around me and starting screaming over and over again.

"Black cock...I love black cock...So good...So good...oooooooohhhhh! I am cumming again...You beautiful big cock...Ohhhhhh!"

Just as her pussy starting spasming around my cock, I finally lost it. I started pumping cum into her over and over again. Man that was one tight hot pussy. Suddenly she went quiet, and I looked down. She actually was unconscious this time. I had literally fucked this little slut unconscious. I decided to leave her just like that. I slipped on my clothes. Grabbed the video camera I had hidden, and left the house. Her husband was in for the video of his life, but first I had to head home to edit it. You see, I was not done with this little slut. I was going to keep fucking her till that pussy was too worn out to bring me pleasure, but that is another story...

wordartist
wordartist
271 Followers
12