The Full Proof Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed wife seduced again by monster cock.
5.1k words
4.57
128.6k
131

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
269 Followers

I rushed back to my house with the video camera in hand. All I kept thinking about was how good it felt driving my cock into that sweet little piece of ass. Her pussy was so tight that I simply had to have it again and again. I reached my house, and I quickly copied the video of our session onto my computer. I was already getting hard again just thinking of the opportunities this video was going to provide me. Once I had secured my copy, I returned to work and stopped by to see Frank. Frank was the husband that had asked me to get his wife to beg for monster cock. What he did not know was that the begging was nowhere near over. Now that I had taken a piece of his wife's sweet pussy, I knew that I would be going back for more. Frank seemed anxious when I went to his office. I closed the door, so we could not be overheard, and that was went he started talking.

"What happened? Did the blackmail work?" he asked me in a way that told me he was not sure what he wanted the answer to be.

I smiled at him, and told him, "Why don't you watch the video, and tell me what you think?"

I left him with the video camera, and I stepped outside the office. I let him have a little privacy so that he could watch me take over his wife and fuck her unconscious. After about 15 minutes, he came out to get me. He was very flushed, and looked a bit nervous. I think he might have wacked off to me pounding on his wife.

"Jonathon, I think I am ready to talk about the video now if you are up for it?" he asked.

"Anything you want Frank. You know I gave her this experience for you. Let me know what you want, and I will try to answer it."

He paused for a minute, and then he finally started asking questions. He asked "She really seemed to like it! Did she like it? Do you think she would want to do it again? Man you really made her beg for it!"

"Slow down. Slow down, Frank. I will tell you everything you need to know".

I then spent the next hour going into details about how she responded to the blackmail, how she resisted at first, and when I finally felt like I had broken her. We talked about the part where she told me her pussy was my property, and was begging for black cock.

Finally he asked me the question I was waiting for. He asked "Do you think that she liked it too much? I mean do you think that she might go after a big cock again?"

I kept a straight face, but inside I was smiling. I very carefully said, "I don't know. She definitely wanted it pretty bad by the end. "

"Wow! It was as hot as I had hoped it would be, but I don't know." Frank said excitedly.

"What don't you know Frank? Do you have regrets?"

"No Jonathon, it was everything I hoped it would be. I am just worried she might do it again when I am not looking."

I could tell he was planning something when he finally said nervously, "Jonathon, what do you think we could do to try to test her?"

Oh yeah. This was going to be too easy all over again. "Frank. Maybe we could test her again without the blackmail material. Maybe you could invite me over. You know how uncomfortable it will make her. You can get called out for a little bit and see what happens. You can sneak back to the house after 15-20 minutes and watch through the window to see if she takes the bait."

"Would you really do that? Would you come over just to test her? What if it doesn't lead to sex?"

I almost choked when he asked me. "I would love to come over and test her for you. I have to warn you though. If she winds up begging for my cock again, you could have a problem. Once a girl like that gets hooked on black cock, it can be hard to break.."

"Jonathon. I need to know. Better to know from you then to have her sleep with some random guy just because he has a big dick." Frank paused and then he said, "Let's set it up for tomorrow night. I'll tell her I am having a friend over from work. I won't let he know that it is you. After you get there, we will see where it leads."

"Okay, Frank. Tomorrow night it is." He had no idea that I already had plans to make sure she said yes. By the time he returned to the house, I would have that sexy slut riding up and down on my pole, and telling me that she only wanted my monster. He would hear her saying that her husband could never satisfy her like I do. By the time I was done with his wife, she would fuck me and my friends, and love every minute of it.

The next day couldn't get here soon enough. I edited the movie that I had, and made sure that I could get to the important parts on my phones video player. In the morning I arrived at work, and Frank was bouncing around with nervous energy. The work day took forever, and then finally it was time to go to the house.

Frank entered first, and let his wife know that he was here with a friend from work. I could hear her from the other room. She asked, "Who is it, honey? Have I met this guy before?" Frank responded back, "No, baby. I don't think you have met him before. He is just a good friend from work."

That was when I finally walked in, and you should have seen the look on her face. She quickly looked down after the initial shock, and reached out her hand to introduce herself. I looked her in the eye, winked out of sight of her husband, and said "Man. You are beautiful. I have seen pictures of you on Frank's desk, but they don't do you justice. You would need to come and see you in person to really see just how beautiful you are."

I could tell that she was worried about where this conversation was headed, so she cut it off, and went about serving dinner. About half way through dinner, Frank got a phone call on his cell. "Oh man! Really, the Jones account, I really don't have time right now to......okay, okay. I will come right over." He gave his wife a worried look, and said, "Sorry baby, I have to run out for an hour. We are having a last minute problem on the Jones account."

She started squirming uncomfortably in her seat, and said, "That's too bad sweety. I guess you and Jonathon will have to head out to take care of this."

"No dear. Don't be silly. Jonathon doesn't work on my accounts. He can stay here and enjoy the meal. I will be back in an hour, so we can pick up where we left off."

I could tell that she wanted to refuse, but what could she say. She couldn't say that she had gotten fucked like never before yesterday, so she simply nodded. He rushed out the door, and that was when I turned to her.

"You are not coming anywhere near me with that monster of yours. Don't even think about it."

I laughed at her and said, "How long did it take you to regain consciousness slut? You loved it so much that you passed out from it." She looked at me angrily and I said, "I'll bet your pussy is getting wet right now just thinking about trying to take my monster in that tight little hole."

"Stop it! Stop talking! I want you to leave my house right now"

"How are you going to explain to your husband why I left?"

She thought quickly and said, "I don't know. I'll just tell him I wasn't feeling well and so you left."

It had only been a few minutes, and yet this had gone on too long. I had to close the deal in the next few minutes so that Frank would see her begging for my cock. I pulled out my phone, and said, "How are you going to explain this?"

She snapped back without looking, "Go ahead. Show him the photos. Hell he took them!"

"I think you need to take a closer look at the screen and listen up little slut." After telling her this I hit play, and all you could hear was "I'm your slut...your black cock slut...My pussy is you property!"

Her shoulders slumped, and she looked like she was going to cry. "I can't believe you videotaped it. What is it that you want now? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"You don't really mean that Kathy. Your pussy is probably already on fire. I just want to taste it again and bring you to another unbelievable orgasm. Let me do this for you."

"No way! I am not letting you fuck me with that monster again! Just leave me alone!"

"You haven't told your husband about our little bit of fun have you? You may as well just start taking off you clothes now. Otherwise, he is going to get to see his precious little wife begging for a black man's cock."

She looked at me angrily, but it was clear that she had already made up her mind. "Fine, I will do it this one last time, but I am not going to enjoy it. You will have to get off just fucking me while I lay there"

"Really, slut! Not only are you going to beg for it, but if you don't get into it, I will still show the video to your husband." Man I loved where this was going. My cock was getting harder and harder. "How are you going to explain that you pussy is only for me, and that you are a black cock slut, but that you really did not want it?"

She looked at me angrily and said "Fine asshole! When can we get this over with?"

"Right now baby." and with that I pulled down my pants and took out my cock. She glanced down, and I could tell that she was not sure where to start. It was just then that I saw her husband pop up in the window outside. He had just pulled up in time to see the show.

"Go ahead slut. Tell me you want it. Tell me how you dreamed of my big black cock. Tell me how wet your pussy is just thinking about getting rammed again. Hell, if you are lucky, you might even stay conscious this time."

You could see something shift in her demeanor. She looked down hungrily, and finally spoke "My god! What a monster! Please let me have it. Fuck me now. I have to have your beautiful big black cock."

As she said it, she started peeling down her tight fitting yoga pants. She was wearing a nice low cut pair of panties, and I said to her "Get those panties off slut! It is time to start this show."

As she went to peel them off, you could see that they were drenched. "Man, your panties are soaked. Just can't help yourself can you? That is what happens once you have had my big black cock. Your body is already begging for it."

You could tell that she still was pissed. I needed her screaming for my cock, and it was time to get it done. I laid her back on the couch, and then I knelt down on the edge. I put her one leg over the back of the couch, and I put her other leg over my shoulder. I slowly licked around her pussy. I kept licking the lips, and circling around her clit. She was absolutely soaking. She was still trying to hold back, so I whispered to her, "You need to show me you want it bitch. If you don't start getting wild, I am going to take that video to your husband." I could not help messing with her, so I added "Your husband can practically see you begging for black cock right now."

With that she reached up and grabbed my head and started moaning. "Come on baby. Lick my pussy. Make me cum baby. I need it so badly."

I lapped at her with my tongue, and then it got hot. She started rubbing my face in her pussy, and started really grinding. She kept lifting her hips up off the couch, trying to get me to lick harder. Finally, I bit down on her clit, and it was like she had been shocked. Her hips came up again, she wrapped her legs around my head, and she started cumming.

"Oh god! So fast......can't stop now....please, please, keep licking me with that beautiful tongue of yours"

"Oh my god! Arrghhhh! I am cumming! You son of a bitch! So good! So good!"

I couldn't get enough of that sweet pussy. She just gushed and gushed. Man was it hot. I couldn't wait any longer, so I started crawling up from between her legs, and looked her in the eye. She was still coming down from her orgasm, but she was already waiting. I placed the head of my cock against her sweet lips, and held it there. She started mewling, and moaning, and started rubbing her pussy lips against my cock. I wanted to watch her, so I leaned back a little, and watched the lips of her pussy grip my cock as she ground her hips up against me. She clearly wanted me to fuck her right then. She was already mine, but I wanted her husband to hear her beg for it.

She looked up at me and whispered, "Please....please put it in me. I need it right now. Please make me cum again?"

"You know the rules baby. If you want black cock, you have to beg for it. Come on now. Scream so loud your husband can hear you from work." I winked towards the window. "Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you need my cock. Tell me I own this sweet pussy of yours."

She looked down between our bodies, and saw my cock between her lips. She was rubbing herself frantically against me trying to get off, when finally she broke down and started screaming. "Fuck me with that big black cock of yours! Own my pussy! Stretch me with that monster! Please make me cum again!"

I smiled and said "Okay baby. You asked for it, so here it comes."

With that I grabbed her hips, tilted them, and then drove my cock right into her. There was resistance again as her lips spread. Her lips were squeezing down on my cock as I pushed down hard. Suddenly, I popped right through, and buried the first five or six inches in her.

Her eyes opened wide, and she started shaking her head back and forth moaning "Please oh man. So good! So good! Don't go slow. Push it all the way in. Shove that beautiful cock into me and make me cum."

I drew back, and slammed it into her again. This time I made it all the way in. My balls slapped up against that beautiful ass of hers, and it felt amazing. Her pussy clamped down tight on my cock, and held me in place. She started trembling, and shaking. She was right on the edge of her second orgasm of the night, so it was time to get started. I drew back slowly till only the head of my cock was in her, and then I started pushing back in. She let out a low groan as I pushed all the way back in. I looked down, and it was amazing. Her tight white pussy was stretched out wide, and my black cock was jammed right up between her lips. Damn she was hot. I held my cock in her, and flexed the head. She just kept right on moaning and grinding.

"How does it feel to be fucked by a real cock? Your pretty little pussy is mine now! I own you. Tell me I own you. Let me hear it my little black cock slut.", and with that I twitched my cock, and pushed in a little harder.

She was thrashing back and forth as she said "Own me. My pussy is yours. I love your big black beautiful cock. Please, please push it.... Ahhhh!" at that moment I pulled it out and drove it in hard. Her hips lifted up to meet me. I repeated it over and over again. Pulling all the way out, and then driving the whole length in. She just kept pushing up to meet me. Her pussy was so wet that the couch below us was getting soaked. She began that low continuous groan, and I knew she was almost there. I just kept slamming into her, and then all hell broke loose.

She started screaming out loud as she fucked me back "Oh man, oh man! I am cumming again. So good.....so good....please don't stop! Please fill me up! Oooohhhhhhhh!.........So good. Too good! Just keep on fucking me baby. Oh man!" She kept on babbling on and on like this as I kept pounding my cock into that tight little pussy. Just as she was finally coming down from her second orgasm of the night, I decided to give her husband a better view. I pulled out of her, and she immediately started whining "Please don't stop. Please put it back in me. I need your cock. Please?"

"Shut up slut! You are going to get a lot more tonight. Just turnover, so I can fuck you properly." As I said it, I picked her up, and flipped her over. She now had her knees on the couch, and was facing right at the window from which her husband was watching. I could just make him out in the window, and I wondered if she could see him. I doubted it because she was so lost in the orgasms she had.

I looked down at that sexy ass, and once again thought about how good it was going to feel to fuck her tight little ass. First though, it was time to get her to beg for cock. I lined my cock up with her pussy from behind, and I pushed the head up against her lips. I held it there while I looked down. Man what a sight!

She started to get impatient with me. She began to push back harder and harder, but I held it just right so that she could not push it in. Finally, she realized I was doing it on purpose, so she started begging me for it. "Come on baby. Push it in me. Fill me with the big black cock of yours. Fuck me hard."

I wanted to egg her on a bit, so I asked her "Whose bitch are you? Is there any other cock for you? Tell me how big my cock is compared to your husband! Let me know how bad you want it!"

She kept pushing back and shouted "I am your bitch baby. I am your slut. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fuck me like my husband can't. Ruin me so that I can't feel my man anymore. I want it.....ahhhhhhh!" With that I drove it all the way into her in a single stroke. She tried to get away, but I was holding onto her hips tightly. I wasted no time, and just started pounding into her. The whole time I was looking over her through the window, and I could see her husband there just staring. Man did it feel good to own a bitch right in front of her husband. I kept on pounding into her and with each thrust I kept telling her "You are mine bitch. Move that ass slut. Man you are sloppy wet. Keep creaming all over by dick baby." I just kept pounding and kept talking. Eventually I let go of her hips, and let her do the fucking. She kept hunching back into me. She was pushing back harder and harder. While she did this, I raised my hands up and gave her husband two thumbs up with a big smile on my face. Then I reached down and grabbed the back of her head by her hair. I pulled her head back so that her husband could see her face close up as I pounded her.

She was going wild, and started saying "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. So big! So god damn big! Keep on pounding me! Fuck my little pussy with that big cock of yours!" As she said it she kept pushing back again and again. Man she was good at this. I have fucked a lot of white pussy in my time, but I have to tell you that the way this bitch screwed was driving me out of my mind. I just looked down through her ass cheeks, and saw my cock sawing in and out of that tight little hole. My balls started to tighten up, and just as I was about to cum, she came. Her pussy started spasming, and clenching my cock. It was too much to take, and I started filling her with my seed. Spurt after spurt filled her pussy with spunk as her orgasm pushed her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhh! Too much! I am cumming. So good! Fill me up baby! Don't stop fucking me." As she said this she just kept pushing back against me.

When she had drained me dry, I pulled out and sat on the couch. She lay draped over the couch barely moving. She just kept babbling quietly about how good it was. How big it was. How she had never been filled so full before.

Finally, I grabbed her and pulled her over to me. I looked at her and said "Clean me off slut. I made you come three times already, and now you owe me a blow job." She was so spent that she did not even fight it. She reached down and took my softening cock in her mouth. She had troubles getting it in her mouth, but she did it anyways. I could feel her running her tongue over the head of my cock as she started to suck and lick it all over. She may have been worn out, but man could she work that mouth of hers. She kept licking and sucking, and within no time I started to get hard again. It got harder and harder for her to keep me in her mouth, and so eventually she popped her lips off of my cock and looked up to see what was going to happen.

I wasted no time in grabbing her hips and throwing her back over the couch. She actually started babbling almost incoherently. "Please no. I don't think I can do anymore. Too big. Too much. Please just let me suck you off."

wordartist
wordartist
269 Followers
12