The Full Proof Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
271 Followers

I laughed and said "Don't worry baby. You can do it. You have already taken more than you ever thought possible." She did not need to worry though as it wasn't her pussy I wanted. I was going to slip it into that sweet ass of hers.

First, I lined my cock up with her pussy, and drove it home again. She kept telling me no, but as I pushed into her, her hips shoved right back into me. She might say she did not want it, but her body was already addicted to my black meat. I started pounding into her right away. I just kept driving it in and out, and she kept pushing back over and over again. Once I got my dick good and wet, I pulled out and immediately pressed it up against her asshole. She was so turned on that she hadn't even realized yet that I had pulled out of her. She just kept pushing back over and over. Suddenly she realized something was wrong, and she looked back over her shoulder.

"What are you doing back there? Put it back in! I need it so bad. Come on you mother fucker and fuck me with that cock!" She begged and pleaded.

I grabbed her hips and started to put pressure on that sweet sexy ass.

All of the sudden she realized what was going on, and man did she freak out. She started pleading with me, "Please don't! It's too big! You will rip me apart! I can't take it there! You are just too big!"

I just laughed at her, and said "Shut up slut! You can, and you will take it! I own this body now, and I want to ass fuck you, so shut up and enjoy it!"

I looked down at my cock up against her sexy ass, and the thought of ass fucking this slut made my cock twitch. I grabbed her hips, and started pushing hard. It seemed like I would never get in when suddenly the head of my cock popped into her asshole. Wow! It was so tight that I almost fell to my knees. Damn this was going to be good, but I had to start slowly. The moment it popped in though, she started wailing.

"Ouch you mother fucker! Stop! Stop! Stop! Nooooooo! Please pull it out! Oh my god it hurts too much! Too big! Too big!" She just kept crying out over and over again.

I just laughed and said "Shut up slut and relax. It will stop hurting, if you just relax." She kept wriggling, but I held her there and waited for her to adjust. Eventually she settled down, and was just whimpering a little bit. I just couldn't wait any longer, so I started to push in. She tried to pull away from me into the couch, but I held her gorgeous hips tightly, and started to push another inch into her. She let out a low whine and kept begging me to stop, but her protests were not as violent. I pushed in another inch, and another. It took about five minutes, but finally I had my cock buried completely in her ass. Her ass was the tightest, and hottest thing I had ever felt. I could not believe an ass that tight could actually take my whole cock, but that is when it dawned on me. This bitch had clearly been fucked up the ass before.

"After all that complaining, you sure seemed to take my cock pretty easily slut! My little slut must get ass fucked a lot for that to go so smoothly." I was goading her on to try and get her to talk again.

"Come on baby! Tell me how much you love being fucked in the ass." As I said it, I pushed my cock a little harder, and then started to pull out. She immediately let out a low groan and started babbling again. I'll be damned. This bitch could orgasm from an ass fucking, and we had barely even started yet.

It was time to get this party started, so I slammed it back into her till my balls slapped on her pussy lips. Then I pulled back again and slammed it in. I picked up the pace, and started slamming it into her again and again. I reached around to the front, and started playing with her clit at the same time. She just kept groaning, and cumming and cumming. I had never seen anything like it. It was one long continuous orgasm. I started to wonder, if I could fuck this bitch till she lost her mind. I couldn't take much more as her ass was so tight it was driving me insane.

Finally, I gave one last push, and I shouted "Yeah bitch! Damn your ass is fine! Here comes another load for you!"

I don't think she heard a word I said as she was rolling through orgasm after orgasm. She squeezed down tightly on my cock, and I started pumping my load into her ass. I pumped, and pumped until I was dry, and then I pulled my cock out of her. As the head came out it popped because of how tight she was.

She curled up in a ball, and lay panting on the couch.

I looked down at her and said, "Now do you know what it feels like to be owned? Do you understand that you are mine to fuck when I please? Every time you see me or hear me, your pussy is going to start dripping just thinking about the fucking you are going to get. Just remember that when I call, you come when I tell you. You got me slut?"

She just groaned and said, "Yes, Jonathon. I understand. You call, I come. So much cock! So good!"

With that she turned over and fell asleep. Not sure how she was going to explain this to her husband, but quite honestly I did not care. I pulled my clothes back on, and headed out the door. When I got to the door, her husband was standing there.

"Unless you want to confront her Frank, you are going to have to wait a while before you go in. I think you have a problem though. You saw how that slut just about jumped my bones. I took my pants off, and she just started begging for black dick. You are going to need to keep an eye on her."

He gave a weird smile that I did not totally understand, and then he put his head down and walked away. Seems like these white husbands never quite understand what they are getting themselves into.

Not only would I be fucking his wife again, but I was going to make sure one of my buddies banged her too, but that is another story.

wordartist
wordartist
271 Followers
12