The Fuller Life Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary is fucked on video for her husband's pleasure.
3.7k words
37.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Mary phoned me. "Hallo Steve. Just to let you know I'm up for it. Patrick's not too happy but I told him that he'd started it and so he'd have to live with the consequences. I must still have my eyes covered so if this is to continue I think you'd better get a permanent blindfold."

I told her that I'd do that and also to came wearing stockings and suspenders. She asked about the other man but I told her it was a surprise that I hoped she'd like. I told her to be at my place at the same time and I hoped she'd like what I had in store for her.

What I had I store for her was Martin Potts. A young man of twenty-two who had a love/hate relationship with his mother but just adored older women. He had contacted me and asked if I could find him an older woman to fuck. He also had a preference for married woman. He liked the idea of fucking another man's wife. He gave his size as seven and a half and a good repeater. The first time I saw Mary I know I'd have to get her for Martin. She was so motherly and mature so I'd phoned him and told him to came and see me. He agreed to come the next day at six.

Martin arrived dead on time. I told him I'd got what he wanted but he'd have to follow all my instructions. To which he happily agreed. Mary turned up a little late but said she'd had to make her own way as Patrick was in a bad mood. Without more ado I took her up to the bedroom. There I told her to strip-off leaving on only her stockings and suspenders. Them I gave her the mask I'd had made. It fitted right over her head covering her eyes completely. She loved it because it left her totally blind; I liked it because it made her impersonal. I got her to lie on the bed and started filming.

"Right Mary you now how this goes, knees apart so we can see the goods."

She'd shaved. There was still hair on the mound but the bottom and sides had been cleared of growth. Making her little fanny a clear target.

"That looks very sexy Mary stay like that and I'll bring in Martin."

I called to Martin who'd been waiting next door. Walking in and seeing Mary laid out before him a huge smile crossed his face.

"Well Martin will she do?" I asked.

"She's just what I wanted."

"Get you kit off Martin and I'll make the introductions. We don't want to be impolite, do we? Martin this is Mrs Mary Fuller she's forty-two with a married daughter and she works as a civil servant. Mary this is Martin Potts his twenty-two and lives with his mother."

"My God. His younger than my daughter."

"Yes I know."

"Her cunt looks very small for a married woman." Martin said.

"That because only her husband has used it and I don't think his very well built."

"Will I be able to get mine in?"

"Oh yes Martin it'll go in alright. I intend to film every inch of you dick going in her and if it hurts her a little so much the better. Will that bother you?"

"Well---."

"Just as I thought. You're a little unsure but you still what to fuck her don't you."

"Yes."

"Well shut-up and let's get on with it. Right Mary up on your knees with your bum in the air and spread that cunt so Martin can get a good look at it."

No sooner had I said the words than Mary was up on her knees pulling her sex lips apart. Martin was now naked and supporting a very impressive hard-on. He dropped to his knees at the end of the bed and stared straight at Mary's hole.

"Do you like the look of it Martin." Mary asked. "Do you want to fuck it. Do you want to stick your cock in my forty-two year old cunt?"

"Yes. Yes I do very much."

"Go on then, do it." She said.

Martin went to get up but I stopped him.

"Hold-up Martin." I said. "She won't be able to take you yet. Finger-fuck her too open her up a bit."

"Yes Martin open it up. I so want to feel your big cock inside me. I want Patrick to see me being fucked by a big fat dick. Here I'll help you."

Using two fingers Mary inserted then into her hole and pulled it wider.

"Stick a couple in me nice and deep and have a good feel around inside."

Martin happily complied. Shoving two fingers all the way in and began to finger-fuck her. As he fingered her faster and faster Mary began to cum. Just like last time her hole dilated and there was a great gust of liquid from it.

"Go on Martin shove your cock up her now." I said.

I moved to one side to film him entering her. Jumping up Martin placed his cock to her hole and pushed but it wouldn't go in, her fanny was still too tight.

"Bloody hell." Exclaimed Mary "I must have it."

She pushed her head down and opened her legs wider then grabbing her arse cheeks close to her hole she pulled then apart. It worked and Martin's knob slid in. Mary screamed but Martin was not going to stop now and continued to force his prick in until it was all inside her. Then grabbing her hips he began fucking her hard and deep. Mary was screaming but he took no notices. He was fucking another man's wife and he wasn't going to stop until he'd cum.

"That's excellent Martin. You're really stretching her cunt." I exclaimed.

"She's so tight, I'm going to cum." He called out.

"That's fine Martin you can cum inside her."

Grabbing her hips even tighter he pushed his cock in all the way in and started to cum. As Mary felt the spunk shooting into her the screams turned to cries of joy.

"I can feel my cunt being filled, Patrick. He's shooting his spunk inside you wife, and I love it Patrick."

Slowly they both came down from the heights of orgasm. His penis deflating and sliding out of her. Then she just slumped forward and lay still.

"Why don't you suck Martin's cock clean for him Mary." I said.

"No! That's degusting, it's something I've never done and never will."

I sent her home with the film and I sent Martin home with a smile.

Let's do it Again.

Two day later Patrick phoned me at home. I was expecting the worst but that's not what I got.

"Hi Steve this is Patrick Fuller. I just called to say Mary wants more."

"Does she want Martin again?"

"No Steve you don't understand she wants to be fucked more than once."

"Well Martin's a good repeater. He could probably do her twice."

All of a sudden Mary can on the line.

"Steve, I want to be fucked continuously until my cunts' red raw."

"What you're asking for is to be gang-banged. Is that right Mary."

"Yes precisely."

"Right put Patrick back on." I said. After a little while he came on the phone.

"Did you hear that Patrick? She wants to be gang-banged."

"Yes I know." He said not sounding too happy. "But if that's what she wants I'd like you to arrange it."

We talked for a while longer and I began setting it up for her. I had Martin and after phoning Gary Jones I'd got his friend John Hancock. I called the Fullers and told them I had Martin and another man and that I would do her myself as well. I also suggested that we do it at their house so that Mary would be more relaxed. At the Fuller house the next day I set up the cameras. I sent Mary to get changed and to put on her mask. Then while I waited for Martin and John to arrive I told Patrick that he was going to be the third party in the gang-bang of his wife. Mary believed Patrick was going down the Pub and I wanted her to think that way. I known she'd act more natural with her husband absent. Mary returned in her dressing gown and mask. I could see that she also wear her stockings and suspenders.

"Lovely Mary you look ready for some fun,"

""Yes I am."

"Before the men get here there're a few question I have to ask Patrick. Are you happy with these men fucking your wife and me telling them what to do."

"Yes I Think so."

"Also there will be no condoms used and the men will cum inside her. Are you happy with that?"

"Yes."

"Then off you go to the pub. See you in two hours."

"Good-bye darling and thank you for this." Mary said kissing her husband good-bye. Patrick went outside to wait for John and Martin. Mary sat anxiously on the sofa and I scouted the house for locations. As I returned from the bedroom there was a knock on the door. I saw Mary jump.

"That's them Mary. This is your last chance to back out."

"Let them in Steve. My fannies dripping."

In the hall I told Martin and John that Patrick was Mary's husband but they were not to let Mary know, as she though he was down the pub. I remained Patrick that what ever happen he was to go along with it. We then tramped into the sitting room were Mary was waiting.

"Right Mary I have three sexy men for you. John, Martin and Pat and their all raring to go, so off with the robe."

Mary stood letting the robe fall to the floor her breasts standing out proudly. She had also shaved her mound leaving it bare.

"John and Pat you start on her tits. Martin get your kit off." I said.

They grabbed a breast each. Pat began squeezing the right nipple. John was bolder and began sucking the lift. Mary pulled him in closer and asked Pat to suck the other one. She held their heads as both men sucked a tit each. Martin now naked rubbed his cock making it harder as he watch the others sucking her breasts.

"O K boys into the dinning room, Martin going to fuck her on the dinning room table".

She was lead into the dinning-room and helped onto the table and laid on her back.

"That's great Mary now lay back and just enjoy it. Pat, you and John grab a leg each and hold them apart so Martin can fuck her. He's had her before and knows what required."

With Pat and John holding her legs up Martin knelt between her thighs and licked her out. Pushing his tongue will into her hole making it wet. The look on Patrick's face was a picture. He was watching a man he'd known for only ten minutes licking out his wife's cunt, while he held her leg out of the way. Martin then stood and placed his knob against her hole.

"Here I come girl, ready or not." said Martin.

She wasn't ready and he couldn't penetrate her so I throw him a tube of lubricant which he spread over his cock and around her hole. This time the knob went in but she was still tight and she began to scream.

"Shut the bitch up will you." He called.

John placed his hand over her mouth to stifle her cries. Patrick looked at him with distain. John looked back.

"Look mate we've here to fuck the bitch and fuck her we will. So stop looking at me that way. Go on Martin we'll hold her still, you just open that cunt up for us. That's right isn't it Pat."

Patrick just lowered his head and watched Martin stick his cock all the way in. Mary was still crying from having her hole stretched but Martin was into his stride now. Pumping his eight inches all the way into her. After a few seconds John removed his hand from her mouth as Mary started gasping.

"My god that's so fucking good. Your pricks really stretching my cunt."

"Mary you're fantastic. You're so tight I'm going to cum too soon."

"That's alright Martin do it. Shoot inside me."

"Yes do it Martin. I want my turn. My dicks' so fucking hard it hurts." Said John.

Martin thrush in and out a bit longer then grasped as his orgasm overtook him and he cum inside her. After a while he withdrew his penis and his male juice began to leak from Mary's hole.

"Who's next." Mary asked. "I need another cock. I haven't cum yet."

"Johns going to shag you next but we'll move into the Kitchen, so get up and we'll continue there. John, Pat get your kit off. Those stiffeys most be painful in those trousers." I told them.

While they where undressing. Martin and I set up the kitchen. We cleared the central area and placed a two stepped kitchen ladder in the middle. I told Mary to lie over the top and put her hands on the floor and spread her legs. When she was in place John and Patrick came in both holding onto their hard cocks.

"This is fun. I get to shag some poor blocks missies in his own kitchen," Said John and winked at Patrick. I knelt and focused on her backside making sure to show the kitchen in the background.

"Time for cock number two. She's all yours John." I said.

John came forward holding his dick and slowly pulled back his foreskin. Bending his knees slightly he placed his big purple knob against her cunt and tried to push it in. but he was unable to find the hole.

"We're having trouble here. I can't see very much and John can't find the hole. Pat go around to the other side and pull her cunt open." I said smiling at him.

"Open her up so John can get his cock in her and give her a good fucking."

He didn't hesitate but stood to one side and reaching round held the tops of her thighs and bum cheeks and pulled them apart, making her litter cunt open up.

"There you go mate wide enough for you." Said Patrick. "Now stick your prick right up the Bitch."

And he did. His knob slid in followed by the rest of his shaft until he was ball deep inside her.

"Thanks for the help Pat. Stay there and watch."

No one moved except John who grabbing Mary by the hips began to pump his cock in and out, in and out. Getting faster and faster.

"Man she's a good fuck is this one." He said.

"Oh my life, I'm nearly there John." She called. "Keep fucking me, keep fucking me."

Then she wailed and her cum juice poured out of her. It was clear and viscous, clearly not urine.

"That looks so bloody good." I said.

"Now." Called Patrick. "Shoot your spunk in her now."

Two more vigorous thrusts and he did. From my vantage point I could see his balls jumping up and down as he emptied them into her.

"Yes." Yelled Mary as even more clear liquid poured out of her, followed by John's creamy spunk as he removed his penis. Patrick hadn't moved a muscle so intent on watching the action in close-up throughout, then he looked up at me.

"Have you got enough close-ups of her cunt or should I open it a bit more."

"No that's fine you can let her go now. I hope your cocks stiff because we're going up stairs to the bedroom."

In the bedroom I'd cleared all coverings off the bed so it would not get in the way of filming. The camera was already set-up so I got Patrick to lie on the bed. His cock was bone hard from watching his wife being fuck by two strangers and now it was his turn. His penis was a good size length wise but not very thick. That was why she desired something thicker up her. I got Martin and John to position Mary over Patrick's lap facing me with her fanny poised out his dick.

"Cock number three is right underneath you Mary so lower yourself on to it and enjoy." I told her. Without a moments delay she drop down taking his cock up her and bounced up and down on it. Riding her husband hard and fast.

"Mary reach down and pull your lips apart for the camera. It makes viewing a lot sexier to see the cock going in the hole."

This she did without stopping. Sitting up straight and riding up and down on the erect member beneath her. Meanwhile Martin and John were tossing off watching the show. Martin now wanted to join in and getting on the bed he stood over Patrick and tried to put his cock in Mary's mouth. But she kept turning her face away. I remembered her aversion to cock sucking but this time I'd come prepared.

"Don't you want to suck his cock Mary?" I asked.

"No I don't like it."

"Have you ever tried it Mary."

"No. it's dirty."

"I bet you've never had a cock up your arse ether."

"That's even worse."

"You asked to be gang-banged and that what your going to get. Martin, John get her off him we're going to have some dirty fun with her."

Their pulled her sharply off Patrick and thrown her on to the bed. Patrick was about to say something but I gave him a demanding look and he quieted down. From my bag I took out same cable-ties and a mouth-gage I'd had specially made. With the ties we secured her wrist behind her back and the mouth gage was put in place. The gage was a harness which went over her head like a horses bridle with rains but the gage in her mouth was a plastic ring that went over her teeth keeping her mouth wide open. Then while Patrick and Martin held her face down on the bed with her legs spread John applied lubricate to her anus, working it well into her anus. She tried to get away but she had no where to go.

"Right boys get her up on her knees. Pat you're going to get her arse."

Patrick looked at me smiling and giving me the thumb-up sigh. He was going to have his wife arsehole for the first time. I was moving the camera into position to get shots of Patrick going up his wife's arse when I noted movement buy the bedroom door. I ignored it and started filming.

"Let's go boys, Martin will you open Mary's bum crack for me. I want to film Pat's prick entering her arsehole and while you're doing that stick your cock in her mouth."

Martin knelt in front Mary ready to fuck her mouth but she dropped her head down. "Use the rains." I called out and Patrick grabbed then and pulled back on them forcing Mary's mouth open. Wasting no time Martin slid his cock though the gage and deep into Mary's mouth. She began to gage on it but he took on notes and leaning over her back pull her bum cheeks apart. Her cunt and arsehole filled me viewfinder with the cunt dripping spunk out of it. Her anus was a tight little brown hole glistening with lubricant. Patrick shuffled forward and placed the tip of his thin penis against it. Then pulling back on the rains he pushed his hip forward driving his cock up into her back passage. Soon her anus loosened up enough for him to ride her properly. Thrusting his prick in and out, as if he were up her cunt. Martin was doing the same at the front with her mouth. This may not have been what Mary wanted or expected but she was certainly getting it . "Martin, Pat try to stick it to her at the same time as if you're trying to meet in the middle." I said.

After only seconds they got the rhythm right and were both shoving their cocks into her at the same time. Mary's eyes were watering from having Martin's prick pumping down her throat. After sticking it to her for maybe ten minutes Martin proclaimed he was coming and holding her head tightly he rammed her dick right down her throat and cum his load. She tried to pull away but Martin held her head tightly and sent his spunk down her throat.

"Great Martin," I called. "Now Pat lets have you filling her rectum with your joy-juice."

As I moved back to film Patrick filling his wife's arse with cock I again spotted movement at the bedroom door.

"I'm there." Shouted Patrick.

"Right when you start cumming pull it out, I want to see the spunk shooting out of your dick before you put it back in her arse."

Just then Patrick whipped his dick out and sprayed Mary's bum with cum. I heard a grasp from the bedroom door but took very little notices.

"Lovely Pat that's good. Now stick it back up her arse to finish her off." I told him. Once again Patrick shoved his penis into his wife bum-hole to finish off. Surprisingly Mary also had an orgasm with her cunt juice spurting out all over the bed. When Patrick had shot his load I hurried then out. Sending Patrick to the pub for a quick half so that Mary wouldn't suspect anything. I returned to find her lying naked on the bed having taken off the mask and harness.

"Well Mary how was it." I asked

"Amazing Steve. I came so many times. I wasn't to happy about being buggerd and being made to take a cock in my mouth let along having to sallow the spunk. But strangely being forced to do it was highly arousing."

"Good Mary now just you lay back and open your mouth so I can toss myself off into it. I won't put my cock in your mouth I'll just spunk into it."

Smiling she lay down and opened her mouth and willingly swallowed all I put into it while her cunt gushed like a fountain.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories