The Fun & Risks of an All-Over Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,861 Followers

Despite the strange feelings she's been giving me since we met, it is still a shock to realize that I fancy her. I, a woman indifferently happily married for over twenty years, am sexually attracted to a girl! I had thought earlier that something could happen between us; I now suspect that part of me really wants that. She laughs as she performs a naked pirouette.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I observe, trying to drag my mind back to what we're planning to do. Damn, she is so distracting!

"Perhaps just a bit," she concedes as she leads the way to the front door. She opens it a crack and outside the sunlight is blinding after the gloom of the hallway. A car passes outside and there is quiet after. "Okay, so we walk down the path..."

"Er, run, perhaps?" I suggest.

"Okay, we run down the path, along the pavement and up to your house. Okay?" she asks and I nod nervously. "Please don't hang around opening the door!"

"I thought this was a mega-turn-on?" I ask teasingly.

"Yeah, doing it will be; getting caught by one of the neighbours, less so."

"Very true, so I'll make sure that I have the key ready in my hand. Okay, let's see if the coast is clear." We peer around and see no one, no one in their gardens, no one walking their dog or out for a stroll.

"All clear?" she asks and I nod. We step across the threshold and without words our hands join as she pulls the door closed behind us.

"Will you be able to get back in?" I ask in a sudden panic.

"Yes, the back door is open. Now come on, we're outside naked, remember?" She tugs my hand as she begins to run and I follow. We jog down the short path and turn onto the pavement towards my house. We hear an engine behind us and as one we turn and look over our shoulders: there is a bright green van approaching. We hurry but bare feet on the hot, sun-baked tarmac of the pavement is painful and we both run timidly, trying to minimise the discomfort with short, tip-toe steps.

The van sweeps past us and the lettering on the side declares it to be a 'PARCEL PAL Home delivery' van. It pulls up in front of the house two doors further down the road and the driver's wide-eyed face immediately pops out of the window staring back at us. Nix waves to him and calls out, "Afternoon, mate. What a day, eh? No matter how much you take off, it's still too hot!" and bursts into laughter as we turn and head up my garden path. The path's paving slabs are less painful on our feet and we speed up, running to my front door.

The key scrabbles at the lock as I try to insert it into the keyhole, nerves and haste making me clumsy. Finally, after what seems like forever but is probably only a few seconds, the key slides home with a rasp and I turn it, pushing the door open. I stumble through and turn, seeing Nix give the still-staring delivery driver one last wave as I pull her inside and slam the door.

We stare at each other for a moment. "So, no matter how much we take off we're still too hot?" I ask and with that we're both laughing, the backwash of adrenaline turning the laughter to hysterics. I feel my heart swell within me, an upsurge of affection, or love maybe, for this cute, vivacious girl who makes me feel so alive.

The laughter passes, fading to chuckles until we're left looking at each other. "Perhaps the more we take off the hotter we become," she says and I step a little closer. "You were hot in your bikini, but so much hotter naked."

"Just as you when you took your shirt off..." I murmur and can feel my nipples have tightened to hard points. "You are a beautiful girl, Nix. You make me want... to do things..." It was true, she did. I had never considered lesbian sex, never felt in the least bit curious. Oh, I knew lesbians existed in much the same way as wombats or desert islands existed; they might be real but they played no part in my life. Now Nix, with her fascination with me, her admiration and flirtation, had opened some kind of floodgate within me. If Vince isn't interested in me, then fuck him because it seems Nix most certainly is and if she wants to have sex with me then, nervous as I am, I am hers for the taking.

She seems to read my thoughts when she suddenly she lunges towards me, her mouth raised to engage with mine as she drives me back against the wall. My mouth opens to her, her tongue plunging in as my arms wrap around her. Her hand enfolds my left boob, squeezing it gently. "Ah, yes..." I moan into the kiss.

Her body is pressed against mine and it feels wonderful. My hand slides down to cup her bum cheek and gives it a reciprocal squeeze as I kiss her back. I can feel my pussy responding, the tingle of arousal that is rapidly building as her fingers deftly tweak and caress my nipple.

She breaks off from the kiss and I open my eyes in disappointment that is short lived when her mouth moves to enclose my right nipple. "Oh god that feels so nice," I tell her.

"Good," Nix interrupts her nipple sucking to reply. "It can get a lot better though!"

"Nix, I've, I've never done anything like this with a woman." She stops sucking again to look up into my eyes.

"Susan, I don't want to do anything you're unhappy with, anything you don't want to do."

"Oh Nix, you're so lovely. I think I want to do... lots of things with you but I'm nervous."

"Susan, I want you so much," she says and my heart is beating fast as I take her hands.

"Do you want... to make love to me?" I ask, my voice a nervous whisper "We could, you know, go to bed." My nipples are tingling and I can feel I am wet. I can't remember the last time Vince turned me on this much even as he entered me; Nix has done this with kisses and caresses and just her desire for me.

"Susan, I have wanted that since the moment I saw you from the bedroom window." I turn and walk up the stairs, my hand drawing her behind me. In the bedroom I rip the duvet from the bed to leave it in a heap on the floor before climbing onto the bed to lie back. Nix kneels on the bed beside me, resting softly beside my hip. Her face is beautiful and her full breasts, with their brown aureoles and hard, swollen nipples are so tempting that I cannot resist reaching up to fondle them. She smiles at me, her gaze full of affection. "Nervous?" she asks and I nod. "Me too," she admits.

"Really?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes. I want this to be perfect and magical for you," she explains as I reach up with my other hand, slipping it behind her neck to pull her towards me.

"It will be Nix my love," I tell her quietly just as our lips meet. The kiss is long and sustained as we explore each other's mouths with our tongues while our hands caress and squeeze boobs and nipples. She seems in no hurry to move on so I am free to enjoy this prolonged foreplay. When I have time alone I spend it like this, savouring a long, gentle arousal, but neither Vince nor Kevin, the only other lover I've had, before I married of course, has ever taken time to enjoy the pleasure of touch and gradual arousal.

Nix's mouth slips from mine as she trails kisses down my jaw to my neck. I twist my head to allow her free access but she doesn't stop as she continues downwards. Kisses trail over the front of my shoulder where her head nestled during that first hug when I comforted her over her Grandmother's death. As her lips now contact the skin of my boob I give a little tremble of anticipation that makes her chuckle.

"Aaah, Nix that's so good," I sigh as her mouth encloses my nipple once more and she sucks, giving it the most wonderful gentle kneading. At the same time her right hand brushes my left leg just above the knee. The touch is light, a soft caress that moves up my leg, over my hip and across my abdomen just above my pubis, before travelling down the right leg. I can feel the heat between my legs and the wetness and I widen my legs, longing for her to touch my most intimate flesh. "Please, Nix, touch me," I beg and she raises her head, regarding me with a wicked smile.

"Suzie, I am touching you." Her calling me 'Suzie' makes me go all gooey inside; I've never been called a pet name by a lover before.

"Nix, you know what I mean!" I protest. "I want you to touch me down there!" She puts on a bewildered face, pretending not to understand. "Aw, Nix, please: touch my pussy!"

"Hmm, no cat in here," she teases mercilessly. "You'll have to tell me exactly what you mean."

"My, my vagina!" I gasp, "I want your fingers in my vaj, now! Please!"

"Hehe," she laughs, "I thought you'd never ask. We need to work on your language though: it's far too polite!" To my delight she finally slips two fingers between my gaping, swollen labia. "Fuck, Suzie, you're dripping!" she says happily and I give a sigh of intense pleasure at the feel of her inside me at last.

I glance at her and see she is kneeling close beside me still, her legs slightly apart and I cannot resist. I slide my hand between her cute, shapely thighs and curl my index finger, tracing it along the wet, oozing line of her pussy. To my delight she squeals in complete surprise at my stealthy digit. The second caress elicits a soft "Mmmm!" of enjoyment so I continue. "You can do more than that if you want," she tells me as her own fingers dip and slither inside me.

"What would that be?" I ask innocently, "I'm new to this so you'll have to tell me."

"Oh, so that's the way it's going to be," she says, her eyes narrowing. "Well, I want you to push those innocent, newbie fingers right up into my sopping cunt." Though I'm a little shocked by her use of the C word, I don't need a second invitation and copy her actions as I enter her with two fingers. I know what the inside of a pussy feels like, having explored mine daily, but my fingers inside another woman feel so different.

When I finger myself it is the feelings I get from my pussy that dominate; fingering Nix I am incredibly aware of the hot and slippery walls of her vagina, the soft, undulating walls that contract gently as she clenches around my fingers. I push slowly until they are fully inside her. Her fingering of me has stopped as I do this so now we are together, filling each other's pussies, each other's cunts with our fingers. "Nix, having my fingers in your... your cunt feels amazing," I tell her.

"They feel so good to me too," she assures me, "Now, copy what I do, Suzie. I want us to cum together." She begins slowly to fuck me with her fingers and I copy as instructed. She is superb at this, her fingers curling to rub my g-spot every second or third stroke. It takes a few strokes and some exploration but I locate her sensitive place eventually and try to match the hit-and-miss rhythm as she builds the tempo. "Oh, that feels good," she tells me.

"Same here," I reply, "my cunt loves what you're doing to it. Nnnnn!" I gasp as her thumb rubs over the top of my pussy, applying a gentle but delightful pressure on my clitoris.

"Is that goo...-aaahhhh!" my own thumb presses just a little harder and I smile. It is getting harder to focus as the stimulation on my button increases. My thumb slips between her labia and rubs the solid nub directly and she does the same to me. My breathing is hard and fast and we are both getting close as our fingers fuck our lover's pussy frantically. Nix gives a groan and I feel her tremble inside. I am so close too, my climax imminent as I feel the tension building within the core of my sex. I can tell that, when I cum, it is going to be big and I am unlikely to be able to think, much less continue fingering Nix to orgasm. Therefore, I am determined to make her cum first and I try to contain the tumult growing inside me even as my thumb and fingers drive her onwards and upwards.

I am gasping and moaning noisily; I cannot hold back much longer. The air is full of wet sounds and the smell of female sex, my hand soaked with Nix's nectar. I will taste those juices soon and that thought tips me over the edge. The climax tears through me, lifting me off the bed. I thrust my fingers as deep as I can into Nix's sex while consciousness allows and I feel her thighs clamp around my hand and arm.

My orgasm is wonderful: intense and prolonged. Just as it starts to wane, Nix thrusts into me again and rubs my button, making me cum a second time as she topples to the bed to lay alongside me. We lay there, both lathered in sweat and breathing deeply, heavy and languid in the post-coital nirvana.

Dreamily I raise my hand, seeing it glisten wetly in the early afternoon sunlight and I bring the two fingers, that moments before had been buried in Nix's sex, to my mouth. "Mmmmm," I moan around my fingers. "Oh my god you taste good!" I tell her. "Sorry, but I just have to do this."

I sit up and crawl forward until my face is above her puffy, wet sex. The smell is intoxicating. I lower my head and without hesitation, I lick her cunt. The taste, straight from the source, is even better: richer and more intense. I lick those gorgeous labia before placing my mouth over her pussy and slipping my tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck, Suzie, you wonderful cunt-munching woman!" I feel Nix lift my leg and wriggle underneath before pulling my hips down and starting to eat me out; that is the only way to describe the sensation of what she's doing to me!. Her chin presses against my clitoris as her tongue wriggles inside me; even her lips are pushed into me and I cannot resist grinding my cunt (I'm starting to love that word) into her face.

I suck on her clitoris briefly and feel her moan into my cunt. I start to mix things up as I lick and lap, penetrate and suck every sensitive part of her delicious sex, trying anything that I think might feel good to her. The taste and feel of what I'm doing is incredible and arousing but not more so than the thought of what I'm doing; I am performing cunnilingus on a beautiful young woman.

I think 'cunnilingus' might just be the most beautiful word in the English language.

Nix starts to writhe beneath me, twisting and squirming. My tongue is tiring and I'm struggling to keep my mouth latched onto her as she gyrates. I worry that I may have to use my fingers to finish her when suddenly she goes ridged and shakes beneath me. My mouth is filled with a gush of hot liquid and I realise that Nix has just cum in my mouth! Everything about this intensely erotic to me: the feel and taste that are so good, and even the very idea that I have done something so wantonly lesbian, all combine to bring on my own climax. It is not as long as the last one but in some ways even more powerful in its physical and emotional intensity.

I roll off Nix and lay on my back, panting and the final tremors shiver through me. I am bathed in sweat and girl cum, mine and hers, and I love it. I have never felt so sexually alive and fulfilled.

After sex with Vince we normally separate and turn over, usually to sleep. I am both surprised and delighted therefore when Nix moves in beside me to hug me, her lips finding mine. "I love you Suzie," she tells me, pressing herself tight to me. "That was wonderful; you are an amazing lover." I have never felt like this before.

I start to weep: no sobbing just a gentle flow of tears and a slight catch in my breath that makes Nix look at me. "What is it?" she asks, her voice full of concern and her pretty face anxious.

"It's... this sounds so silly, pretentious even, but I feel loved, properly wanted, desired loved and cared for the first time in... oh I don't know, maybe forever..."

"But, you're married. I mean, surely your husband..?"

"He likes me, I'm sure. He is concerned for me, sure, and he looks after me... Sometimes he's even affectionate but he doesn't really desire me, not physically. I never see admiration or the gleam of lust in his eyes, not like the way you've looked at me."

"Suzie, I do adore you and it's not just your body, really it's not."

"Nix, that's the point; it's stupid but I think I'm in love with you. It's completely insane but a few hours with you, a bout of mad, passionate, wonderful lesbian sex and I'm ready to throw away more than twenty years of marriage!" She is staring at me wide-eyed. "Vince, my husband, has provided me with financial security, two lovely daughters, occasional, though increasing rare, companionship and similarly occasional, dutiful and usually indifferent sex. Of those the only thing I wouldn't give up for you are my daughters. I'm sorry, Nix," I tell her as I reach out and cup her cheek, "I'm probably completely freaking you out!"

"Well, maybe a little but only because all this is so... unexpected. Incredible and wonderful too, but definitely unexpected."

"It's all that for me too. But I need to find out how do you feel, you know, about... me?" I ask hesitantly. Her forehead wrinkles and she bites the inside of her cheek as she thinks. I am suddenly very nervous that she is thinking of how to let me down gently. Why wouldn't she? Whatever fondness she'd felt for me in the past, why would she want more than a quick romp with an old fossil like me?

"Susan, you don't know how much the way you treated me when I was young affected me," her voice is serious and the reappearance of my full name is quite terrifying. "I wished so much that you were my Mummy; you were so happy and gentle and encouraging and loving in so many ways that Mum never was. I have always carried a love for you in my heart. Coming here again I hoped that you were still living next door and that we would meet again, that we could become friends, maybe you'd hug me and make me feel all cared for as when I was little..." her voice is wistful with remembrance. She continues more forcefully, "Then I saw you sunbathing... well, you know I saw you," she smiles and I recall her sketches, "and you definitely weren't the cuddly Mummy I'd carried in my memory all these years!"

"The word 'MILF' was used, if I recall," I observe wryly, wiping my eyes as the tears seem, for now, to have stopped.

"And with good reason!" she insists. "However, seeing you like that, like this, made me feel a whole lot of different things. Oh, I knew you were still that woman who's cuddled me but the cuddles I had in mind now were very different. It was like seeing a Beatrix Potter painting of fluffy bunnies morph into a nude by Lisa Yuskavage!"

"Lisa Yus... who?"

"Oh, she's an American artist who paints very explicit nudes, but the point..."

"So she's a bit like you then," I tease.

"What? No... well, maybe but that's not the point!" she's getting a little flustered and it's so cute and sweet I just want to kiss her. "Susan, listen, please. The point is that suddenly I saw this sexy, naked woman that I still had a real soft spot and affection for and it was like... ka-pow! Total infatuation and, okay, lust. The thing is, I should have thought about what would happen afterwards."

"Nix, love, I didn't think about afterwards either. How could either of us have known there would even be an afterwards? But now all this has happened, what do we want? Where do Nix and Suzie go from here?"

"You can't just walk out on Vince, Susan... Suzie, not for me and especially after, what was it? 'A few hours and some wild lesbian sex' as you put it." She sees he sadness in my face. "But, Suzie, we can spend time together, can't we? Time to talk, maybe some sunbathing..."

"And hugs too, maybe some kissing..."

"You'd be, like, having an affair. Are you okay with that?"

"Nix, the way I feel at the moment I want him to come home and find me just like this: naked and reeking of lesbian sex! Except he'd probably just ask if I was trying a new perfume and whether the washing machine was broken." I tell her, only half joking, though it makes Nix laugh. "Yes, Nix, I'd love to have a sexy, lesbian affair with you. I mean, if you're okay with the thought of having an affair with an old bird like me..."

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,861 Followers