The Fundraiser

Story Info
Erotic cocktail party where subs are auctioned for charity.
5.1k words
4.33
29.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

The scene: an elegant penthouse apartment cocktail party. There are around 30 guests; catering has been provided, and everyone belongs to the same select 'club.' The evening has been organized as a fundraiser.

"Hi Everyone, this is 'holes.' I'll let her introduce herself."

"holes!"

holes was naked except for her high heeled shoes and collar and had been trained well enough to know how to behave on such occasions.

She clasped both hands behind her neck, walked up to the nearest guest, and introduced herself by opening her legs and thrusting her cunt forward.

James smiled and immediately slipped two fingers into her, noticing how slippery and wet she felt.

Her tits were heavy and pendulous and would be perfect for tying he thought.

"Pleased to meet you holes."

"Thank you Sir" she replied, and moving her legs back together, walked amongst the other guests, introducing herself to males and females alike. Some of the women simply nodded; other took full advantage of the opportunity and made sure their elegant, long-nailed fingers extended well into her cervix.

As soon as the introductions were over, holes rejoined Master who was engaged in conversation with the host and his wife.

"Be a darling holes and help the maids in the kitchen."

"Thank you Sir" she replied before wondering off towards the kitchen and the other equally naked servants.

When holes re-emerged from the kitchen, she bore a heavy silver tray laden with savories. As she moved from guest to guest, many took the opportunity to touch her behind or fondle her tits, which she dutifully allowed them to do. James even rubbed his finger between her arse cheeks, feeling her anus as she stood there with her back to him, offering miniature quiches to the guests.

When she turned to offer refreshments to another group, she noticed that Master was frowning. She had forgotten to arch her back and present her arse for better access when James had touched her there. She knew she might be punished but was hoping he might overlook it this time. The last time she disappointed, she was placed on toilet duties all night and had to lick or suck each guest's genitals as they finished peeing – which she enjoyed doing even if it did make her knees sore. Some of the guests would deliberately stop and start and make her lick them over and over, enjoying the sensation and her obedience. Occasionally a mini queue would form and comments would be made about her body or the way she extended her tongue when licking. She had been very well trained indeed she thought, a wry smile betraying the laughing lines around her eyes.

"holes, as soon as you've finished dishing out those quiches, come back here; there's someone I'd like you to meet. And grab yourself a glass of Pinot Gris. One of the other girls will show where to find it."

"Yes Master" she replied before returning to the kitchen. "Would Master like one too?"

"Thank you holes" he replied. "I would; mine's empty."

When holes reached the kitchen, she noticed that one of the girls was preparing to carry drinks out to the lounge. Her arms were strapped tightly behind her back at the elbows and a tray had been attached around her neck and waist so as to sit perfectly horizontal, just under her tits. A very tight-fitting red bodice had been fitted to emphasize her wasp like waist and hips. A variety of drinks were stacked on the tray and she was about to perform the somewhat delicate operation of offering refreshments to the guests without spilling anything. It also meant she would have to stand perfectly still whenever anyone chose to fondle her. The penalty for spilling the drinks was severe - as attested to by the bruising on the backs of her legs and buttocks. Clearly, carrying drinks was something she had been practicing!

"Excuse me" holes enquired of one of the other naked women, "you couldn't tell me where the Pinot Gris might be hiding?"

"Let me get if for you" she replied, walking on ridiculously high heeled shoes towards the wine cooler. "New Zealand or Australian?"

"Master prefers Kiwi" she replied, and then laughing, "That's why he chose me. I'm from Auckland."

"Oh" replied the other girl in her Los Angeles accent, "can't say I've ever been there. Anyway, call me pet. It's on my collar, along with my bar code. My owner is thinking of having it tattooed on my ass or just above my cunt so everyone knows I'm owned."

"Oh, I'm holes" she replied.

"Yes, I saw the way you introduced yourself when you came in. Nicely done. I won't ask you to be so formal with me though" she laughed. "We"ll see what the rest of the night brings."

As pet bent down and reached into the wine cooler, holes noticed the brass padlock hanging between her legs, suspended by four heavy gold rings. It stretched and pulled her labia into well into view and held her vagina open. The swaying motion must have kept her constantly aware of her cunt as she moved. 'I must ask Master to have me pierced there too' she thought.

Armed with two glasses of crisp, chilled Pinot Gris, holes moved between the guests to a position slightly in front of and to the side of her Master. Squatting down with arms outstretched, she offered Him the choice of the two glasses.

Master took one from her right hand, then, reaching down to her empty hand, helped her to her back up and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"This is the Dean and his wife Lady Sarah. Seeing as you've got one of your hands full I won't ask you to introduce yourself in the customary manner."

"How do you do Sir and Lady Sarah" she curtsied. "How may I serve you?"

"Well, funny you should ask" the Dean replied. "The purpose of this evening is to raise money for charity and your Master has kindly offered you up as one of tonight's prizes."

"Thank you Sir" replied holes, looking at her Master for more information and some re-assurance.

"Yes, holes. There will be a number of raffles throughout the evening and the highest bidder over my reserve price gets to do with you as he or she pleases in front of all the other guests."

"If the reserve price isn't met, then everyone who made a bid will get to do as they please with you so as to make up the target funds. You will not have a safe word; I shall control that. Any questions holes?"

"Thank you Master" she replied taking a larger than usual sip of wine. "When do the proceedings begin?"

"In around half an hour" interjected Lady Sarah, "but you won't be on until later. We're going to start with one of the other girls first and if James is the winning bidder, it could take some time" she laughed. "He's quite a stud, or so he tells us."

"I want you to make sure you drink plenty of liquid between now and midnight, holes" Master continued. "You never know what the guests might like for their amusement and I want you to be prepared for any requests."

"Now pop down to the car and bring up my bag from the trunk. Here are the keys."

"Would Master like me to take the lift dressed as I am?" holes enquired.

"Yes. If you bump into anyone in the lift, tell them you're here as part of the entertainment. If it's another guest, don't forget to introduce yourself properly" Master replied.

"Thank you Master" she replied before downing the rest of her glass.

The naked wine waitress with the bruising was conveniently close as holes delicately placed her glass on the tray. 'She's quite good at balancing that' she thought as she turned towards the internal elevator. 'Hope it's not freezing in the car park and Lord, I hope I don't bump into anyone I know.'

As the lift doors opened and holes stepped inside, she was followed by one of the guests she had met earlier, a small-framed man with a European accent - the Doctor.

"Hi. I'm just popping down to retrieve some of my surgical equipment" he advised. I've offered my professional services to pierce any part of anyone's anatomy as a prize tonight. Will your Master be bidding on you this evening too?"

"I hope so" replied holes "and I hope he places the winning bid. At least I know roughly what to expect."

"Well good luck. Perhaps he'd like to have you pierced too" he smiled, lifting and squeezing one of her boobs. "Your nipples would accommodate quite large rings and would look good linked to your labia. You really should be pierced there too."

holes ignored the remark and turned towards the open lift door, stepping briskly into the cold night air and the relative safety of Master's car. She couldn't help noticing that the cold really made her nipples stand out. The Doctor might well be right she mused to herself, touching them as she walked through several lines of cars. She knew she was really wet too. Master would like that.

The bag had been placed in the trunk of the car and had slid toward the rear seat as they had driven in and parked. She had to reach well inside to retrieve it and her ass would have been completely exposed to any passersby. Luckily there were none, although she did hear the Doctor slamming the boot of his own car as he picked up his implements across the lot.

'I might just stay here until he's gone' she thought. 'If I'm going to be groped, I want it to be for Master's pleasure.'

Retrieving the bag and closing the trunk, holes walked briskly back to the lift, pressing the call button several times in her nudity to hasten its arrival. It seemed an eternity until it finally did arrive to whisk her back up to the warmth and noise of the evening above.

As she re-entered the lounge, holes noticed that proceedings seemed to have started ahead of schedule. pet was standing naked on the coffee table, her legs well spread, cupping her ample boobs and pulling her nipples for the bidders. It was actually getting very noisy and it wasn't long before the bidding climbed to well over the $4000 mark. Seemingly stuck on $4700, her Master instructed pet to get down on all fours with her back well arched for better viewing and access. Her tits hung straight down and you could tell she was very wet even though her padlock had been removed. Several of the bidders walked up behind her, inserted one or two fingers into her hole or squeezed her tits approvingly before confirming their bids. At $4900, Lady Sarah suddenly put in a bid at $5000. The applause was spontaneous and whether from politeness or a desire to see what other offerings the night might bring, the stakes were raised no further.

"Right" said Lady Sarah, "before we enter into any more bidding, I want you all to charge your glasses and enjoy my prize."

"pet, get down on all fours. Make sure your ass is well up, your back arched and your mouth open. I want the men here to take turns filling you up. When I think you're sufficiently full, I'll tell you what to do next."

Her response was unhesitating and completely drowned out by the clapping and cheering and hoots of encouragement from the assembled guests. Some of the women moved their chairs closer to pet so they could see her pretty pink cunt and ass being filled for their entertainment.

Several of the men opened their flies and began stroking their members in anticipation.

In the meantime, holes had quietly deposited the black canvas tool bag in a corner of the lounge. As she bent down, she felt a familiar finger being pushed into her anus. She remained perfectly still, bent over the bag, oblivious to the noise of the party, only moving slightly to provide better access for the intrusion. When it could go in no further, Master told her stand up. Together they walked closer to the coffee table for a better view of pet. It was nice standing there with Master like this, naked, her arm around his waist, his finger deep inside her, completely owned.

One of the earlier, unsuccessful bidders in a dark grey suit moved closer to the table and unzipped his flies to reveal a very large, thick cock. Bending down ever so slightly, he reached forward and spread pet's ass cheeks, admiring the view of her open cunt before sliding his cock all the way in. Once again, the applause was spontaneous as he thrust in and out for several minutes, hamming it up for the crowd. pet's breathing was labored as she thrust back to meet him, his balls slapping against her cunt, her udders swinging back and forth above the table.

pet loved the attention. She loved the applause, she loved the sensation of having a large cock in her and she loved the freedom to be a complete slut. The one freedom she lacked was the freedom to cum whenever she liked - and she loved that too.

Suddenly, his thrusting ceased completely as he held her firmly against his crutch, filling her with his cum.

pet could feel his cock pulsing and squirting into her cervix. She remained motionless, her ass held high as instructed, a cum receptacle for the guests.

As soon as he withdrew from her, he casually walked up to his own fucktoy; grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head down towards his very wet cock. She knew exactly what to do and very publicly licked and swallowed every trace of cum and pet's wetness from his penis.

"Who's next?" enquired Lady Sarah, laughing. "There must be a lot more takers, surely."

This time it was the Doctor who strode forward, dropping his trousers to reveal a short, thick, and very erect penis.

It was hard not to laugh at his choice of underwear though - striped; knee length and clearly passed their best.

pet remained motionless and completely submissive as he slid his cock into her wet hole, quickly adding his load to that of his predecessor's. This time, he simply wiped his cock on pet's arse as he withdrew to tepid applause, smiling sheepishly and tucking himself back into his boxers.

Before anyone else could take the Doctor's place, Lady Sarah stepped forward and roughly pulled pet's ass cheeks wide apart. She made absolutely certain that all the guests could see her open cunt.

"I think she can take at least one or two more before we need to use her ass gentlemen. We need someone who can really fill her up. What about you James? You're always bragging."

To a chorus of 'James! James! James!' he carefully stepped out of his trousers, folding them neatly over the back of a chair. Next came his shirt, shoes, socks and finally his underwear. pet couldn't help glancing back across her shoulder to see what it was that made James such a figure of admiration. His cock was enormous, though not yet erect.

He walked slowly around pet, admiring her perfectly formed ass, her cunt, her slightly muscular thighs and heavy tits.

Stopping at her head, he lifted her chin and carefully laid his penis on her protruding tongue.

"Lick and suck" he commanded. "Make sure it's really hard."

pet started on the underside of his cock, flicking her tongue in an upward motion just under the tip.

As she felt his cock harden, she took more of it into her mouth and began sucking it hard up and down its length, lightly caressing and squeezing his balls with one hand.

Several of the women walked forward to get a closer view. One of them even commented admiringly on how much of his cock she could take in her mouth without gagging.

"I wish I could do that as easily" she added. "I like hanging my head over the bed while Master slides his cock in and out of my mouth. He likes to watch my throat rise and fall as he forces it all the way in before withdrawing. If I gag I'm not allowed to cum for days so I try really hard to relax and get it right."

James was clearly enjoying the sensation now and his long, upwardly curving cock was completely stiff.

Withdrawing from pet's mouth, he walked around to where Lady Sarah still stood, holding pet's ass cheeks apart for everyone's viewing pleasure.

"I think you should slip it in to her now James. Go from hole to hole if you wish."

James needed no further encouragement. Looking up at his own fuck toy, he slid the tip of his penis between pet's slippery lips; withdrawing, and then sliding more and more of it into her until his crotch was jammed up hard against her. Not once did he take his eyes of his personal slut as he fucked pet hard and fast.

Sensing he was close to cumming, James inserted his middle finger deep into pet's ass, enjoying the feeling of his cock slide in and out of her.

Exactly as his predecessors had done, James held pet's hips firm and tight as he emptied himself into her, squirting and squirting for what seemed an eternity.

pet could feel every pulse; every ejaculation into her belly. Finally his faltering erection told her he was completely spent and she could stop squeezing him with her cunt.

As he pulled his cock from her, cum started running down her legs, forcing pet to hold her ass cheeks together so as not to spill any more before Lady Sarah had inspected her. She knew she would be punished in front of the guests if she displeased in any way.

James smiled broadly as he moved through the audience towards his own sub who was seated between two other guests, mouth open and ready to lick her Master clean.

"OK pet. I want you to stand up with your hands on your head and do a complete lap of the room. I want you to show yourself to all our guests. I want to see cum running down your legs. Use your fingers to wipe and lick anything that reaches your knees but you're not to swallow any. Hold it in your mouth and show our guests what a cum slut you are."

"Yes Ma'am," responded pet. "Shall I proceed now?"

"Off you go. If I see one drop of cum on the carpet I shall have your tits tied and beaten."

By now, all inhibitions had vanished and most of the men had freed their cocks from their trousers. Whilst they carried on with their drinks and their conversations, their women fondled or sucked them intermittently, making sure their Masters were erect for whatever else the night might bring.

During a lull in the conversation, one of the male guests casually informed his slut that he needed to pee. Quickly excusing herself from the group, she retrieved a large wine goblet from the kitchen.

Holding it with one hand directly below her Master's cock, she directed his hot stream into the glass with her other hand, too focused to notice that the conversation had not stopped for a moment. As soon as she was sure he'd finished, she inserted his penis into her mouth, licking it dry and enjoying the taste and the chance to show how well she'd been trained.

"Don't waste it will you" he instructed as she left for the bathroom, everyone knowing full well what was meant.

'No Sir. Thank you Master" she replied.

Closer to the scene of pet's earlier performance, holes and Master were enjoying the company, the chat and easy familiarity of the guests. Discussion ranged across obedience training, punishments, rules and behaviours, holidays, family and cars, embarrassing moments; all the usual stuff for such a gathering. It was amazing just how similar most people were. Almost everyone came from a professional background, was well educated and deeply committed - if liberal - in their relationships. All of the women understood their roles perfectly and intermingled easily and affably with each other, not minding in the slightest if one of their Masters touched another woman's breasts or private parts. It all seemed so open and natural and would make for intimate conversations and laughter later.

It was at this point in the discussion that pet moved to the centre of the group, hands clasped behind her neck, mouth wide open to reveal the translucent puddle she would later swallow. It also brought the conversation directly back to the purpose of the evening - fundraising.

'Go and grab another couple of drinks please holes" commanded Master. "I want to get you up on the stage before everyone else spends their spare cash on other merchandise. Let's see if you can beat pet' he added. "No pun intended – although you may be required to do that later."

12