The Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne stood up and began making her way back to the microphone. Kim met her there and said, "Ok Lynne we have enough money, end this." Lynne said to Kim, "you fucking prude, you made what you see in front of you, now we are going to make some serious money." Kim was a mess realizing the alcohol had unleashed Lynne's inner whore. Lynne requested two more shots from the DJ; the DJ brought them and Lynne downed hers quickly. Kim refused to drink hers and Lynne looked at her and said, "Drink this now you fucking tease!"

Lynne walked to the microphone and said to the crowd, "so, do you want some more," the crowd was going nuts and Kim looked very confused and very scared. Lynne said, "Mr. DJ, would you please bring a chair over here please."

The DJ brought the chair and put it in front of the stage by the microphone. Lynne lightly put her hands on her bra straps and looked down at her tits with a devilish smile. She then picked her head up and looked at the crowd and said, "How would you like to see my big fucking tits."

Lynne then moved her hands to her tits and began rubbing them. Keeping her left hand on her tit she then moved her right hand over her belly down to her cunt. Lynne began rubbing her pussy and started to move her middle finger inside her dripping wet pussy. Lynne then said, "How would you like to see this cunt."

The crowd was uncontrollable at this point and Lynne continued, "I would love to give someone out there a sexy and orgasmic lap dance and during that lap dance I will get completely naked." Lynne continued to rub her pussy and said, "We need more donations people...also, we need someone from the crowd brave enough to withstand my big tits and big ass in their face."

The girls were scurrying from table to table collecting money and Christine, in deference to Lynne, was down to her red bra, thong and two inch spiked heels. While this was going on Lynne was sitting in the lap dance chair rubbing her pussy with both hands, her pussy pulsating and dripping wet. Lynne then raised her left hand to her mouth and began to suck her middle finger simulating a blow job.

Christine came running to the front of the stage and said to Lynne, "We got six thousand and someone for the lap dance." Lynne got up from the chair her legs violently trembling and said to the crowd, "would the victim please come forward."

The man walked up to the stage and Lynne grabbed the man's hand and led him to the chair. The man, dressed in a tuxedo, sat down in the chair. Lynne bent from the waist and kissed the man passionately on the lips and said, "Mr. DJ, lap dance music please."

Lynne began to dance wildly in front of the man. Lynne's tits were just overflowing out of her lacy black bra and her ass was luscious in her black g-string as she zeroed in on the man. With her face to the audience and her back to the gentlemen she very slowly sat on his lap. She tilted her head back and began licking his neck very passionately.

She was grinding her amazing ass into his dick, feeling his dick hard and stiff Lynne knew she was getting her desired results. Lynne then turned herself around with her ass facing the audience straddling the man grinding her pussy into his hard dick. She had her big 36D tits in his face as she reached back to unsnap her bra

The bra opened exposing her bare back to the audience. Lynne then tilted her whole body forward and let her lacey black bra fall forward. She moved away from the man slightly and pulled the bra off and twirled it over her head and threw it. She then put her tits in the man's face.

Lynne's huge tits uncontrolled by gravity were hanging in front of the man's face. Lynne took her left tit and began to lick it and suck it; she then offered it to the man. The man carefully took Lynne's tit and began to worship it, sucking and licking her average sized areola and perfect nipple. As the man was sucking Lynne put one hand on his dick and the other on her pussy, she inserted her middle finger inside her pussy and began to again finger herself.

Lynne then began to slide down the man with her whole body until she got on her knees. She turned her head to the crowd and licked her lips passionately. She cupped her big melons with her hands and slowly turned around. She slowly began to release her tits and raise her hands over her head wiggling her tits.

Lynne's tits were amazingly perky for a 45 year old mother of two. Gravity had started to move them south but mostly they were just perfect. She then grabbed her right tit lifted it and began to kiss and suck it while she deviously looked at the guests that were just going crazy. She then moved her hands back down to her cunt and fingered herself wildly. After rubbing her pussy for a few minutes she slowly brought her hands to her mouth and sensuously began licking her fingers with her long tongue.

Lynne then spread the man's legs apart and stood up on the chair with her big ass to the man face and her pussy to the audience. She turned her head back and looked at the man and said, "Pull my g-string down." Lynne was looking out at the audience, her vision and her balance shaky as a result of the alcohol.

The man then began pulling Lynne's g-string off her hips, past her pussy and down to her feet. Lynne lifted one foot stepping out of the g-string and with the other foot kicked the g-string out to the audience. Men and women scrambled to grab the wet souvenir offered by Lynne.

Lynne, while still standing on the chair, began to gyrate to the music fingering herself more and more wildly. Lynne then screamed to the DJ for an empty bottle of beer.

Kim could not move or speak; she could not believe what she was seeing. How was she going to stop this, how could she get Lynne to stop this, it was all so surreal to her. All she could do is blame herself, she knew it was all her fault.

Lynne lifted the long neck bottle to her face and began to run her tongue up and down the long neck. She slowly worked her mouth around it and began to emulate a blow job; deep throating the bottle to the delight of the crowd. She then lowered the bottle to her tits and began to surround the bottle with her large melons.

She then continued the bottle south past her beautiful belly until it arrived at her throbbing pussy. She slowly inserted the bottle into her pussy and began to fuck herself to the pulsating rhythm of the music. Her facial expressions were pure ecstasy and her moaning was uncontrollable as she continued to thrust the bottle in and out of her pussy. Kim's feet remained cemented to the floor as she watched in total disbelief.

Lynne stopped thrusting the makeshift dick in and out of her cunt. She pulled it out and moved the bottle up to her mouth. She began to deep throat and blow it uncontrollably almost like she was the only person in the room. Lynne then handed the bottle to the man and while still standing on the chair asked the DJ for the microphone. Lynne took the microphone and said, "Ok, are you ready for some more," the crowd was just losing it.

Lynne said, "How would you like to see me and Kim finish off this man if you know what I mean." Kim's face brought forth a horrified expression. She had no idea what to do as her eyes began to fully well up.

Lynne looked at the uncontrollable crowd and said, "Ya know, there is something wrong with this picture. Why isn't Kim as naked as I am?"

The crowd then let out a thunderous applause and the guests were rushing the stage. Lynne said, "SOOO, the price to have Kim naked and this man cum all over us is 15 thousand dollars."

The ladies, now all in their bras and panties, were frantically running around collecting more donations. Kim suddenly came to life and could not believe what she was hearing. Kim literally ran over to Lynne, her big 38DD tits bouncing and wiggling in her silver bra and her ass wiggling uncontrollably.

Kim reaching Lynne said, "what the fuck are you doing, we have enough money, stop this enough is enough; Lynne, you are going to regret this.

Lynne said, "I'm drunk, horny and these people want to see this, I'm giving them what they want. Kim, you created this, now you are going to do what I say!"

Christine came running to the stage, now wearing only a thong and heels and said, "Lynne we got the money."

Lynne looked at the crowd and said, "Kim, take it ALL OFF! Mr. DJ the stripper song please." The music began to play and Kim stood there for a minute doing nothing.

Tears were flowing from Kim's eyes and she said, "Lynne, don't make me do this."

Lynne said angrily, "You always talk a great game now lie in the bed you made."

Kim was not moving to the music and her tears were flowing rapidly. Lynne walked over to the DJ and got two more shots and came back to Kim. Lynne drank hers quickly and forced the other shot down Kim's throat.

Lynne got on her knees in front of Kim and said, "Strip for me bitch." Kim slowly put her hands behind her back and unsnapped her silver bra. She knew there was nothing she could do; this crowd was never going to let her leave the building at this point. Lynne was violently fingering herself with one hand and rubbing Kim's amazing legs with the other.

Kim held the bra against her tits with one hand and lowered the straps with the other.

She lowered her head and pulled the bra off her tits. Kim had very large areolas and her nipples were very small put perky.

Lynne said, "Shake those tits you whore." Kim moved her shoulders enough to make her tits jump around. Lynne ran her free hand up to Kim's tits and began rubbing them. Lynne stopped fingering herself and put her hands around Kim's waist and ran her head up to her tits.

Lynne began sucking, kissing and worshiping Kim's tits. After two or three minutes Lynne fell back to her spread knees and said, "now the cunt."

More tears fell from Kim's eyes as she put her hands on the sides of her silver g-string and began to lower it. Just before her pussy was visible she stopped and looked at Lynne. Lynne said, "Drop it." Kim obliged and the crowd went nuts. Kim's naked body was just amazing as she stepped out of her g-string. Kim was completely frozen on the stage and Lynne brought her lips to her dripping pussy. Lynne began violently licking Kim's pussy and Kim stood there, legs trebling as her massive tits began to slowly wiggle.

Lynne signaled the man to move the chair over to where both Kim and Lynne were. Lynne called to the DJ to bring a blanket and he spread it on the stage next to Kim and Lynne.

Lynne looked at Kim and handed her the empty bottle of beer and said, "Pleasure yourself Kim and get loud." Lynne got on her hands and knees with her ass to the audience and her pussy lips hanging for the audience to see. Lynne than fixed her attention to the man sitting on the chair and crawled over to him.

Lynne took off the man's belt in a fast action and began smacking Kim's ass with it. Lynne then unbuttoned the man's tuxedo pants and pulled them off. Lynne lowered his underwear and the man's dick popped out throbbing hard and straight. Lynne began to slowly lick around the shaft of his dick with her long tongue while closing her eyes and fingering her wet pussy.

Lynne began working her way to the tip of his throbbing hard dick and began circling the tip with her tongue. She then worked her long wet tongue in short strokes from the base of his dick to the tip of his dick. From the tip of his dick she engulfed it with her moist and hot mouth beginning to fully blow him.

The man was in ecstasy as Lynne was deep throating his dick. Kim was completely naked watching her friend blowing the man and continuing to move the bottle in and out of her pussy.

Lynne stopped sucking the man dick and looked at Kim and said, "Come here."

Kim said, "No."

Lynne grabbed Kim and pulled her down to her knees and pushed her forward on all fours. She then said, "Suck his dick."

Kim slowly worked her mouth to the man's dick and began to suck it and work it with her hands. While Kim was on all fours sucking the man Lynne started to fuck Kim's dripping wet pussy with the bottle.

Lynne looked at the man and said, "Switch places."

Lynne then sat on the chair and pushed Kim's face in her cunt and said, "Eat me out bitch." She then told the man, "get behind Kim and fuck her doggy style." The man put his dick into Kim and began pumping her like a jack hammer; holding Kim's hip and thrusting his hard dick deeper and deeper into Kim. Kim, while eating Lynne, started to work in perfect rhythm with the man. Kim's tits were bouncing around and her ass was shaking like Jell-O with every pump.

Lynne then told Kim to stand up and she slid under Kim's legs on her back. She spread her legs and told the man, "Fuck me."

The man began to fuck Lynne missionary style and was holding her big tits while he pumped. Lynne looked up at Kim and said, "Sit on my face." Kim squatted and Lynne stuck her long tongue into her pussy. Kim was wiggling, dripping and moaning uncontrollably. Lynne and Kim's bodies were beginning to glisten with perspiration from the hot lights and the frenzied hot sex.

Lynne then pushed Kim off her mouth and said to the man, "fuck me doggy style." Lynne got on all fours so that the audience was looking at her profile, Lynne's big tits were hanging down and her ass was set up for the man's dick.

The man got behind Lynne and started to pump in a slower rhythm as he could feel himself not far from climax. Lynne looked back at the man and said, "Tell me when you are coming." Lynne then told Kim to get on all fours and lower her pussy onto her mouth. Lynne had her hands wrapped around Kim's big ass moving it and wiggling it on her face.

The man yelled to Lynne, "I'm going to cum."

Lynne got on her knees along with Kim and they put the man back in the chair in front of them with their profiles to the audience. The man was jerking his dick wildly while the girls waited for the cum shot that was bound for their mouths and bodies.

Lynne was holding her tit with one hand and rubbing Kim's pussy with the other. The man was moaning as he began to shoot his load. The first shot hit Lynne in the nose and mouth. The second cum blast hit Kim on her face, specifically on her Sarah Palin glasses and nose.

The man finished releasing his hot cum on both Kim and Lynne's bit tits and then sat back in the chair exhausted. Kim remained on her knees with cum running down her face and body. She had her head down and began to cover her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. She felt completely humiliated.

Lynne stood up and walked to the microphone. After a few seconds the passion subsided and the reality of the situation began to set in. The fresh cum was slowly working its way down her face and belly. Lynne slowly began to raise one hand and cover her dripping and sloppy pussy. Lynne took the other hand, first wiping the cum from her lips, and put it over her two big tits. She was looking at the audience clapping, howling and laughing and she began to feel a sense of humiliation and regret.

Lynne could not think of anything to say to the crowd at this point and suddenly began to realize that she may have just ruined her life.

She looked at the DJ and said, with a tear falling from her eye, "Close the curtain."