The Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

She smiled. "How do I look?"

Ethan opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. For a moment, his heart had stopped beating. She looked good. Stunning, in fact. How could he have been so blind not to notice that, just because they were at her husband's funeral?

"Great. Uh ... Are you all right?" he said.

"Never better."

She dropped the lipstick into her purse, stuck her hand in, and pulled out a handful of different colored square packets, which she dumped into his hand.

"Here. See if you can find one that fits," she said.

Ethan stared at the packets in his hand. They were condoms. He looked at Mrs. Hansen and blinked again. She took a fifty dollar bill out of her purse and crawled to the next seat behind the driver.

"What are these for?" Ethan said.

"Well, I'm only thirty seven, dear. It would look a little funny if I got pregnant after my husband died," Mrs. Hansen said.

Ethan looked at each of the condom packets, shaking his head. This was the craziest thing he'd ever heard of. Mrs. Hansen tapped on the driver's shoulder and held out a fifty dollar bill.

"I'm sorry to bother you. I have a proposition. Can you be discreet?" she said.

The driver's eyebrows arched up when he saw the fifty dollar bill.

"Absolutely," he said.

Mrs. Hansen smiled and put the fifty dollar bill in his hand.

"Good. I know it's a long drive to the cemetery, but if you can make it last, there's another fifty in it for you," she said.

She turned back to Ethan, with one leg folded under her on the front seat.

"Well?" she said.

"Well what?" Ethan said.

She started to unbutton her black blouse.

"Are any of those going to fit? I mean, I know you're bigger than most men, but that's the best I can do."

She pulled off her blouse. Underneath, she was wearing a lacy, black bra. Ethan's dick throbbed in his pants. He shook his head again and looked around. This was crazy. Could anyone see what they were doing through the tinted windows?

He held up one of the condoms, one in a black packet with the word Magnum.

"This one might fit," he said.

Mrs. Hansen stretched her legs out and unzipped the side of her black skirt.

"Oh good. That would be a big relief. Now go ahead," she said.

"Go ahead with what?"

Mrs. Hansen snickered. "Go ahead and pull that thing out. Let's see if it fits."

She slipped the skirt all the way down her legs. Ethan's eyes got wide. She had long, beautiful legs, and her lacy, black panties matched her bra.

Ethan rubbed his hand back and forth over the ridge of his cock. Mrs. Hansen was watching his hand, and licked her lips. The limousine started moving, and they followed the hearse out onto the main street.

"How long does it take to get to the cemetery?" he said.

Mrs. Hansen slinked across the floor of the limo, back to the seat beside Ethan. Her hand glided up the inside of his thigh, over the hard ridge of his cock.

"About half an hour, I guess, why?"

"Is that going to be enough time?"

She reached over and unfastened his belt.

"For this cock? Honey, a lifetime is not long enough," she said.

The belt opened and the zipper came down easily. He lifted his butt off the seat and she tugged his pants all the way down to the floor. His cock jumped out and stood straight up. Mrs. Hansen gasped and sat back on her heels. Her mouth and eyes were wide open.

"Oh my. That's a lot bigger than my vibrator," she said.

The limo was passing other cars in traffic. Ethan watched them go by outside the window. Mrs. Hansen's hand was moving up and down on his shaft. Could they see what was happening through the tinted glass? At the front of the car he could see the driver checking them out in the rearview mirror. ***

Mrs. Hansen slid to the floor between his spread legs, holding his cock in both hands. Her eyes were wide, staring at it. She bent it side to side.

"Ethan, this is huge. How do you fuck your sister with this? My God, this thing would kill that poor girl," she said.

The corner of Ethan's mouth turned up in a sly grin. Mrs. Hansen looked hot in nothing but her bra and panties, and her shiny, red lips were only an inch from the head of his cock.

"She seems to enjoy it," he said.

Mrs. Hansen chuckled. "From the look in your eyes, I'd say you enjoy it, too."

Ethan started to say something, but Mrs. Hansen's mouth opened wide and closed over the end of his cock. He gasped, and this time his eyes opened wide. She sucked in her cheeks and moved her head back and forth, and her bright red lipstick smeared on the shaft. He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head. What was it about older women that made them such great cocksuckers?

Mrs. Hansen took his cock out of her mouth with a wet smack of her red lips. She wiped the saliva from her chin, giggling like a little girl.

"Ethan, your cock tastes so good. I love how it stretches my jaw," she said, and rubbed her neck. "I can't wait to find out how it feels inside me."

Ethan pushed his foot between her legs and rubbed the crotch of her panties with the toe of his shoe. She purred like a kitten and her back arched.

"I can't wait to see how tight your pussy is," he said.

She giggled again and smiled real big. Both of her hands were moving up and down on his cock.

"Do you mind if I suck on it a bit longer?" she said, and glanced over her shoulder at the driver.

She opened her mouth wide and put the head of his cock in her mouth again. Her lips closed softly around the shaft, just under the flare of the head, and her head moved back and forth slowly. She could only get a couple of inches in her mouth. He didn't mind.

Her saliva ran down the shaft. Mrs. Hansen ran her tongue down his shaft to lick it up, all the way down to his balls. Ethan closed his eyes and groaned. Mrs. Hansen looked up at him from around his cock.

"Ethan? Honey? You're not going to cum, are you?" she said.

He groaned again. "Mrs. Hansen-"

"Please, Ethan. Call me Rose. I mean, honestly. I've just had your cock in my mouth. You're going to fuck me in a minute or two. That practically makes us family," she said.

He smiled at her. "Rose," he said.

She ran her tongue up the bottom side of his shaft, up to the head, and gave it a wet kiss.

"Hand me that condom, would you, dear? We don't have much time," she said.

Ethan put the condom in her open palm. She tore the packet open, pulled out the condom, looked at it, then at his cock, and frowned.

"Well, I'm not too sure about this, either," she said.

She pinched the end and rolled the condom down over his cock. Ethan pinched his lips together. It was a snug fit.

Rose's fingers unrolled the condom all the way down, and encased his cock in a tight, shiny sheath. She looked up at him.

"Ethan? Are you all right?"

He tried to relax. Was his discomfort obvious?

"Yeah. I'm ok. It's just ..."

Rose closed her fingers around his cock and stroked it.

"Just what?"

"Just a bit tight, that's all," he said.

She nodded. She put both hands around the shaft of his cock and pumped them up and down at the same time.

"Is it too tight? Do you want me to take it off?" she said.

"Not if you don't want me to get you pregnant," Ethan said.

Rose smiled and climbed up on the seat next to him.

"Then let's see what we can do about making this feel good for both of us."

She slid down on the seat so her back was horizontal on the seat, and her head was propped up on the seat back, and her ass hung off the edge. Her legs parted and she hooked her thumb under the elastic waistband of her panties and snapped it against her hip.

"You want to help me with these?" she said.

"Yeah. I can do that."

He pinched the elastic straps on each of her hips in his fingers and pulled them all the way down her legs. Rose spread her legs and put her hand on her mound. Her middle finger pushed into her moist slit.

Ethan ran his hands up the outsides of her thighs. She spread her legs wide and he moved between them.

"Oh my goodness. Try to be gentle, won't you, dear?" Rose said.

She licked her lips, but her eyes were on his cock as it moved closer to her pussy. On her face was an anxious, apprehensive look. She bit her lower lip between her teeth.

Ethan was holding his cock around the middle of the shaft and rubbed the head of it, with the tip of the condom, on her moist slit.

"It probably won't hurt for long," he said.

He pressed the head of his cock into her slit. Rose moaned through her clenched teeth and her back arched and her brow furrowed. He pushed again. The head of his cock pierced her pussy lips.

"Oh God," she said.

Her knees pinched in hard on his hips, and the nails of her fingers dug into the muscles of his arms. He rocked his hips back and forth slowly, and his cock slipped into her a little bit at a time.

"Oh God. Oh God," Rose said, moaning and twisting under him.

"I know. It feels so good, doesn't it? You want more of it, don't you?" Ethan said.

Rose nodded. She was staring into his eyes and moaning through her parted lips. Ethan put his hands on her boobs and rocked his hips back and forth a little harder, pushing his cock deeper into her pussy.

"You're tight, really tight. Your pussy's a lot tighter than I expected," he said.

"Uhn," Rose said, and nodded again.

He had a little more than half of his cock into her. The limo was moving slowly through traffic, and the gentle swaying motion of the car matched the pumping motion of his hips. The limo slowed for a turn. Ethan put his hand on the side door to keep from falling over.

Through the turn, the limo surged slightly. Ethan lost his balance for a moment, and leaned over Rose. His weight forced his cock deeper into her pussy, sooner than he intended. The head of his cock bumped up against her cervix. She started to cum.

Ethan froze. It came on so fast, he wasn't prepared for her reaction. At first, she yelped like she was in pain, then her eyes closed and she moaned, and her hips bucked up off the seat again and again, in short, hard spasms. Ethan could only stare at her, and hold on. Her legs closed tight around his hips, with her heels on his ass, pulling him in. She was moaning and thrashing on the soft leather seat like she was trying to throw him off, and her moaning convulsions caused the head of his cock to hit deep inside her over and over.

"Ethan, honey, please. Fuck me hard," she said in a soft gasp.

He was holding her waist, where her hips flared. Her pussy was clamping on his cock. He grit his teeth and groaned. She was making it difficult for him to maintain control. He was hoping to hold off so he could cum on her face, but her tight pussy felt so good squeezing on his cock, it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

"I think I'm going to cum," he said.

Rose just moaned. Her mouth hung open and she stared at his face.

Ethan's back arched, lifting her ass off the seat. His head bent forward like his body was closing in on itself. He groaned and came hard.

Rose gasped. Ethan didn't see her face. His eyes were squeezed shut. His own body bucked and convulsed, and his hips jammed harder into her. It was a good, hard cum that made his back hunch in and his toes curl in his shoes. There had to be a lot of cum filling that tight condom.

There was no way to tell how long his orgasm lasted. It might have been only a few seconds, but it seemed to go on forever. When it finally ended, he was leaning over Rose, his hands on the back of the seat. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and his cock was deep inside her.

He leaned back. Rose was breathing hard and limp on the seat, whimpering softly. Her bare, pale torso was coated in a light, glistening sheen of perspiration. Her breasts were red with his finger marks where he held on so tight.

Rose's eyes fluttered and opened, glazed and drifting, trying to focus. From the corner of her mouth was a drop of drool that ran down her cheek to her neck. She blinked a few times, and finally her eyes focused on Ethan's face.

"Ethan?" she said in a weak, hoarse voice.

"Yeah?" ***

"Dear God, Ethan. You made me cum."

"No kidding."

He glanced over his shoulder. Did the driver get a good look at that? They were probably lucky he didn't drive the limo into a telephone pole.

Rose wiped the perspiration from her brow with the back of her hand.

"I've never cum so hard or so fast. Did you cum, too?" she said.

"Yeah. It was great."

Rose reached down between her legs for his cock and closed her fingers around the shaft.

"It feels ... It feels so good when you're fucking me with this cock. When you hit bottom like that, it's like, I don't know, like ... Wow. I never knew getting fucked like that could feel so good. No man has ever gone that deep on me before, not even with my vibrator."

She was staring at him with a glistening sparkle in her blue eyes.

"I'm glad you liked it," Ethan said.

"Like it? Christ, Ethan. How am I ever supposed to have sex with another man again? Who am I going to find that can fill me up like you do?"

Ethan rocked back with his hips. His cock slid in and out of her pussy a little more easily. He looked down between her legs. Where her tender, pink pussy lips were stretched open around his cock, his white cum was leaking out.

"Uh, I think we have a problem," he said.

"What's that?" Rose said.

She lifted herself up on her elbows and looked down between her legs. Ethan pulled back. His cock came out of her pussy a little at a time. The head came out, and with it, a gush of his cum. The condom had split at the tip.

"The condom broke. Are you going to get pregnant?" he said.

Rose sat up. She reached down for her pussy and dabbed at his cum.

"I hope not. That will be difficult to explain to Maureen," she said.

She touched her fingers to her lips and licked off the cum. Ethan sat beside her. His cock had softened a little, and was bent over to the left side.

"I'm sure my Mom wouldn't be too happy about that, either," he said.

Rose giggled. She reached over and rolled the condom off of his cock.

"I'd have your baby. But it might mean we'd have to get married," she said.

Ethan's eyebrows arched. "Married?"

Rose nodded. She tossed the used condom on the floor. His penis was covered in a sticky coating of his own cum, and pulsed with the blood that flowed through it. She held it lightly in her fingers and angled it toward her.

"It might be nice to have a big, strong man around the house again, especially one with the biggest tools. Maureen would probably like it, too." She leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. "Mmm. My dear Ethan, you have sweet cum."

She licked the rest of the cum off his cock, from the tip of the head all the way down the shaft to his balls. She had one hand around the middle of the shaft, pumping it up and down, and it didn't take long for it to swell back to its full hardness.

"Ethan, dear? I have a special request," she said.

She looked up at him from his lap, with the shaft of his cock towering over her glowing face. Her chin, one cheek, and the tip of her nose were smeared with his cum.

"Yeah?" Ethan said, and shook his head to shake himself out of a daze. He was enjoying having his cock licked by a beautiful older woman.

"Have you ever fucked a girl up her ass?"

Ethan smiled. "A few times."

Rose looked at his cock. Her hand moved up and down on it.

"You've probably had this beautiful cock up your dear little sister's ass, haven't you?" she said.

"I just put it where she tells me," Ethan said with a shrug.

Rose touched his cheek.

"Oh Ethan. You're so young. There isn't much you haven't done with a woman, is there?"

"No. Not much, I guess," he said.

"Well, Artie? My late husband? He used to love to fuck me up my ass, and I have to admit, I miss it desperately. Would you mind?" she said.

Her hand moved up and down on the shaft of his cock. Ethan was breathing hard. His heart was pounding in his chest.

"Rose, right now I'll do anything you want," he said.

"I knew you would see it my way," she said. She reached for her purse and opened it. "I have something in here that might work."

She took out a tube of Vaseline lip gloss and removed the cap. The Vaseline gel came out of the tip in a thin string, and she drizzled it over the head of his cock. With her other hand, she smeared it over the head, but it didn't cover very much. She frowned.

"I think you're going to need a lot more of that," Ethan said.

Rose looked at him with one eyebrow arched.

"I think I didn't expect to find a man with so much cock."

She squeezed out the remaining contents of the tube over his cock, and rubbed it along the length of his shaft. When it was empty, she tossed the exhausted tube back into her purse, and sighed.

"I hope that's going to be enough," she said.

Ethan put a couple of fingers around the base of his cock, where the shiny grease didn't reach. It was rock hard again, and stood straight up.

"How do you want to do this?" he said.

Rose swung a leg over him and knelt on the seat, straddling him. His hard, greasy cock brushed the soft cheeks of her ass.

"I want to do it facing you. I want to see your face when you cum inside me," she said.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder and smiled and waved at the driver, who was watching them in the rearview mirror.

Ethan put his hands on her waist. Rose bent forward toward him and bent her back in. She pressed his cock between the cheeks of her ass, and rubbed the greasy head of his cock on her tiny hole, but there was no way it was going in like that.

"This isn't going to be as easy as I thought," she said, with a bit of a whine in her voice.

"Let me help you out," Ethan said.

He put his hands under her ass and lifted her so she was on her feet, with her knees up, squatting over him, and her legs spread wide. With the low roof in the back seat, she didn't have much room to maneuver, and was bent over with one hand on Ethan's shoulder and one hand behind her, around Ethan's cock. The head of it lined up with her tiny opening.

"Go easy with me, dear. Don't drop me on it. You might kill me," she

"Don't worry. I'll go easy," Ethan said.

He let her down a tiny bit. The head of his cock pushed into her asshole. Rose gasped, and her fingers dug into his shoulder. Ethan winced.

"Ok. Let's do this easy," he said.

The head of his cock was pushing into her asshole. He lowered her a bit more. The head slipped inside her, and she bit her lower lip and groaned.

"Oh honey. I know this is going to feel really good," she said.

"Let's see how much we can get inside you," Ethan said.

He let her weight down a bit more. A couple of inches of his cock slid into her ass. Rose gasped again and grabbed both of his shoulders with her hands.

"Oh God, Ethan. Not so fast. That's a lot of cock to take," she said.

She was holding herself up, squatting over him. The steady motion of the limo helped swing her ass up and down on the first few inches of his cock. Ethan took one hand off of her ass. His cum was dripping from her pussy onto his pubic hair. He stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy.

"Mmm, Ethan, honey. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum again. Kiss me," Rose said.

She turned her head to the side and locked her lips over Ethan's mouth. Her tongue slipped between his lips. Ethan pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy and she moaned in his mouth.

He held her hips and worked her up and down on his cock. The limo went over a bump and Rose came down on his cock a little too hard and moaned in his mouth again. She pulled her mouth off of his with a loud smack and sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh Ethan. My God. I can't believe you're fucking me like this," she said.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers