The Fur Side of Leather and Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurBob
FurBob
5 Followers

"Had their hides tanned and made into a blanket for my bed in there." I said, gesturing toward my bed room. "I stuck the leader's hide on my wall. You know the one that went for my throat. You can go in there, if you want, and take a look." I didn't know that she already had. " I'm goin' to go and get some more coffee. You want some more?" She says "Yes." I go into the kitchen.

Angel

I realize he has just let me into a very secret part of his life. It both touches my heart and sexually thrills me all at once. Just before he gets up, I reach over to him and place my hand on his injured leg. I do that so my coat's soft sleeve brushes across his crotch. I notice, even in the fire light, that his crotch swells as my sleeve brushes it.

I say, " I didn't know. Thank you for letting me into your life."

I smile and let my eyes look deep into his. He eyes look crystal blue in the fire light. I release my hold on his leg and after a moment he gets up to get our coffee.

I take off my fox before I go into his bed room. An idea is taking form. I wander into his bedroom, invited this time, and again go up to the huge wolf skin on the wall and wonder how I'd look in nothing but this wolf skin. My vagina has been slightly moist ever since I set foot in this room awhile ago. I think it is time to introduce Cody to my world of furs. But first I will let him introduce me to his if he wants to.

I take the wolf skin off the hook on the wall. I walk over to the wolf bed spread. Before I know it, I have taken off all of my clothes and thrown myself onto this sea of fur. It is slightly coarse in comparison to my foxes and certainly my sable, but this coarseness seems to have an exciting effect on my nipples. I feel it as I lay on my front and pull myself up and down on the wolf skins. The wolf fur slides up between the folds in my labia and tickles my clit which is engorging with blood.

I wrap the large wolf skin around me leaving the fur side out. The tanned leather is smooth against my skin. Suddenly I remember my hair! I jump up and dash into his bathroom. There I find a hair brush and quickly take my hair down. It falls just below my shoulders in a blonde cascade. Dashing back into the room, I also turn on a couple of lamps and turn them down. A soft glow fills the room. One lamp is behind me and softly backlights my naked body.

"I'm certainly going to give him a chance." I say to myself as I take the large wolf pelt and shove its tail between my legs and wrap the body of the pelt around my naked body.

"Who knows, maybe he'll want to put this wolf skin on my back and we can be like wolves and do it 'doggy style' ". The thought sends a quiver through my vagina and makes it start tingling again. I close my legs around the fur and squeeze it hard.

Cody

As I make a fresh pot of coffee, I wonder how far this playin' around could go. We have almost nothin' in common. I helped her out. But even gratitude has its limits. This last time that she put her hand on my leg, it was unmistakable. She intended to brush my crotch and get my excited.

I pick up the mugs of coffee and head back to the living room with more questions than answers. At first, I don't see her. I set the mugs down and look around the room. No Angel. Then I remember that I told her that she could go to my room.

Just before I turn to go, I spot her silver fox coat layin' on the couch. I lean over and pick it up. It's sure soft. I start gently rubbin' the fur with my hand. Angel's sweet perfume rises to meet me. Now I've got that bulge in my pants again. I gather her coat up into my arms. It's a large, lush coat.

I walk down the hall to my room where I find her lyin' stark naked on my wolf bed spread. Well, not totally naked. She's gotten the wolf hide off of the wall and wrapped herself in it and spread her long legs wide. The wolf's tail just barely conceals her pubic hair.

"How do I look? she asks.

I'm not sure of what to say. I'm taken aback by the sheer beauty of what I see. I mean, it's a shock walkin' into my bed room and findin' a young, beautiful, blonde woman, naked and wrapped in a wolf skin lyin' on my bed. But there she is!! She's layin' there propped up on the pillows with her legs spread out with the pelt's tail draped between her legs. Now, ya gotta admit, this doesn't happen every day!!!

Angel

I hear Cody coming down the hall. I fluff-up my hair once more and wait. My pussy is tingling with excitement and the anticipation of what's coming. He appears in the doorway. He has my silver fox in his arms. "Good boy!" I say to myself.

When he sees me, his eyes nearly pop-out! This makes it all the more delicious. I giggle a bit at his reaction. It's had the desired effect. He's like a high school boy who's had his first look at a naked girl.

I ask again. Well, how do I look?"

"Like an angel in fur" comes his reply.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time." I say. " However, I'm feeling really devilish tonight. Come over here, Cowboy, and give me a ride."

As I speak, I spread my legs even wider, and let the wolf skin drop into my lap exposing my 36 CC breasts. I'm proud of my breasts. The wolf's tail barely covers my shaven pubic area. My breasts are perfectly matched, round, firm. My nipples stand up at this excitement, wanting to be sucked raw. I hope I won't be disappointed tonight.

Cody seems to be mesmerized. He stands glued in the doorway. I lower my voice and say in an almost demanding tone,

"Cody, my love, COME HERE TO ME!" As I say this, I reach out and offer my open hand to him. I also shake my hair from side to side to entice him.

It breaks the spell for a moment. Cody starts walking to me. His steps are stiff and unsteady, but at least he's making progress. He's so cute. His face is actually ruggedly handsome, once all the dust is cleaned off. As Cody makes it to the bedside he reaches out and grasps mine. His grip is powerful, like a vise. His eyes haven't left my naked body since he first saw me. This is the biggest compliment of all.

He still has my lush silver fox over his arm. I take it from him and say, "We'll use this in a while."

He still can only nod and let's go of it. I turn and place the coat on the other side of me, and turn back to Cody. I can see that he is still nervous and also aroused. The bulge in his jeans looks like it's going to rip through the fabric at any moment. In fact, he's hardly breathing.

"We need to relax you darling, if we're going to get anywhere tonight." I say as I slide over to the edge of the bed.

I leave the wolf skin behind fully exposing myself to him now. As I do, the wolf fur slides up into my labia's folds and caresses my swollen clit. It makes me well-up inside and my whole vagina quivers. I'm close to being ready. I hope I can get him there fast.

I get to the bedside and raise-up on my knees. As I do, I reach out and place my arms around his neck and one hand behind his head. I gently pull his face into the cleavage of my perfumed breasts. He doesn't, can't resist. He takes a deep breath of my perfume and embraces my naked back. His hands feel slightly rough and yet tenderly caress my naked back. He lets his hands slowly softly slide down me. It makes me shudder with excitement!

After a few moments, I pull back and unbutton his shirt, looking deep into his eyes. His chest is muscular and pleasantly hairy. I start kissing and licking his nipples as they grow hard. I undo his huge cowboy belt buckle and the let his jeans fall to the floor. I take him behind the arms and pull him unto the wolf furs. I'm dripping wet now. My juices are starting to run down the inside of my legs. He pulls his boots off, and I push him down into the furs, and pull at the legs of his jeans. His jeans catch under him so I roll him over onto his front.

What I see next makes me cringe and gasp. There on the back of his left thigh are angry, reddish purple gashes and depressions in his skin!! In the middle is a baseball sized depression where muscle had been ripped out.

"My God!" I say in a whisper, "You weren't just telling me a story."

Cody just shakes his head "No."

I feel waves of revulsion sweep over me for an instant, and then strangely, I'm turned on even more by the battle scars this man carries. I go to touch his wounds but Cody recoils.

Cody

She suddenly stops undressin' me and I glance behind at her. I sense there's somethin' wrong. Her face is a mixture of fright and revulsion. Even in the soft light, I can see that she has gone completely white. Quickly, I grab for her coat to cover my legs. Just as I get the coat over one leg, Angel puts out her hand and stops me.

She says,"No. It's OK."

She finishes taking off my jeans.

The color returns to her face, and her expression turns from fright to an expression of a lustful, smolderin', determined woman. I see respect in her eyes. I see a wellin' arousal that has replaced the playfulness. She now seems to want me for a lover, an equal, not just some boy-toy.

Angel

I take my silver fox coat and put it on. And leave it unbuttoned so Cody can see and get at my breasts. My vagina is throbbing now for this warrior. I want his penis deep inside me. I let my coat fall down around my arms so he can fully see my breasts and pointed red nipples. I take the edge of my sliver fox and flip it under so the fur side caresses and teases Cody's cock. His penis is now red and swollen. It's not huge but perfect for his size.

I lean down and kiss him driving my tongue deep into his mouth. Cody answers my kiss with his own deep probing.

"Maybe he's not such a "hick" after all." I say to myself. I press my mouth down harder on his and suddenly tear it away with a smacking sound.

I slide up onto his chest and rub my swollen labia on his chest hair. His chest hair feels rough on my clit. Finally, I slide up to his mouth and place my slick, shaven folds on his mouth. I let him smell the perfume that I have placed all around my folds. I hold myself on his nose and mouth and caress his face with my furry sleeves.

Cody seems to know what I want for he grasps my hips through my fox coat and guides my sweet smelling folds down onto his tongue.

His tongue probes me looking for my pleasure button. It flicks in and out of my pleasure box until he finds my sweet spot! I let out a little gasp which lets him know that he's found it.

I feel his cock starting to wiggle up and down on my fur coat in back of me.

I say, "Cody darling, are you ready to enter me?" His eyes are growing wider with passion.

He gasps out a "Yes!" through his clenched teeth.

I bend down, force his mouth open and give him another tonguing, full mouth kiss. At the same time, I slide my slick, wet folds down over his cock. I leave a very wet trail of flow all the way down his chest.

I grab his hard shaft and guide it into my sheath. I start stroking his shaft slowly gripping him with the muscles in my vagina. My building climax makes me light-headed with the feeling of my approaching orgasm. Almost there!

I take his shaft and slam down onto it as hard as I can. Cody suddenly grabs my buns through the fox fur and rams his hips into mine. It sends his cock right up against my back wall and crushes my clit. It suddenly feels like my whole insides are filled with him.

I moan and then squeal with sudden excitement and lust. I pump up and down on him to get every last nerve tingling sensation.

Cody is bucking me up and down in his building explosion. I have trouble staying on him. He rams his penis into me so hard! He grabs at my breasts and then at my fox coat, running his hands up and down the sleeves of my fur coat.

Finally, Cody gasps, long rasping breathes. His pumping increases to an explosive crescendo of cum and sweat. I feel the hot cum warming me deep inside and his penis pulsating between the walls of my pleasure box. My labia and clit feel like they're almost bruised. But soothed by his hot cum.

Now I'm coming! I grab the wolf skin and rub my breasts and nipples furiously with it. Cody is still pumping me madly and suddenly reaches up and tweaks my nipples.

I explode into orgasm like I haven't had before. It's so intense that I can't breathe.

I open my mouth and finally let out a piercing scream "Oh Yaaaaaah!" All I manage to say is, "Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh!"

Cody grabs me under my arms and suspends me in air above him, and continues to pump me, raking my vagina's sweet g-spot with his cock's head and sending wave after orgasmic wave through me. All I can do is grind on his hips with mine as my whole body shudders and bucks from the orgasms.

Finally he let's me go. I roll off of him, catch my breath for a minute and retrieve the wolf skin. I get up on me knees and pull it up over my back so that it covers my back completely. I get down on my hands and knees with the wolf's tail draped down the split in my buttocks and spread my legs.

"Cody, come show me how the wolves do it." I ask.

Cody's eyes narrow. I don't have to ask twice.

"As you wish." He says in a guttural voice.

Suddenly Cody leaps behind me with the quickness of a wolf. His speed startles me. He lifts the wolf skin's tail. Bending down, he sniffs my pussy loudly and starts licking up our cum from my dripping cunt. Slowly, deliberately he mounts me from behind and slides his still bulging cock into my glistening, bright red labia.

He begins thrusting again, but this time even harder and more wildly. His force and power are painful, animal-like. He grunts loudly and even growls slightly. I start whimpering and crying. I didn't know it would be so raw, so barbaric!! It hurts and fulfills me all at once. I feel waves of spasms gripping my vagina, and waves of nausea gripping my stomach.

Cody stops for a second and withdraws only to ram his still blood red penis up my anus and starts ramming me even harder!

"Oh, it hurts so good!"

I 'm almost hysterical now...with pain, with lust, I feel totally trapped. I can't believe that this shy, man-child of a few minutes ago is now this wild animal, doggy f****** my brains out!!! All I can do is grab the wolf skin blanket and scream!

"If I get out of this alive, I'm going to make him mine!" I hiss.

I can't stand any more after what seems like an eternity. I slip from my knees and fall face-down on the wolf blanket. Sore, exhausted, a little frightened by his animal magnetism. But fulfilled and content, VERY CONTENT.

Cody falls with me to the bed with his cock still locked inside me. He quiets down after another few more thrusts. After a moment, he slides out and lays down beside me on his back. I manage to pull myself up and lay down on his chest. He pulls my silver fox up and covers us with my coat and we sleep.

We wake up at daylight. It's cold in the room. Cody says he's hungry and jumps out of bed. I stay under the warmth of my coat and tell him,

"I'm not coming out until I have something warm to wear."

He goes to his closet and produces a gorgeous full-length coyote coat for me. He also puts on a shorter Beaver coat. As I get off the bed, he embraces me and we start kissing deeply, probing each other with our tongues.

Cody pushes me up against the bedroom wall and pushes his already stiff and ready penis into me.... filling my box again. This time he seems to want to take the lead. He doesn't say a word. His shaft rakes across my clit and he has me screaming for joy in a few seconds.....and I was wondering if he would respond to furs!

I have my answer now. This gives me an idea for tonight. I WILL introduce him to my world of furs. I know that he'll enjoy it.

Cody

We spend the day getting' a tow truck up to her car and lookin' around my ranch. She wears the coyote coat out around the ranch. It's large on her and it bathes her in fur. She seems to really like it. Her car will be fixed by tomorrow afternoon. This gives us time to get to know each other better. We find that even though we come from two different worlds, our likes and dislikes are very close to being the same. As it gets dusk, we go back to the house.

She's from Denver. Never even been on a ranch before. She thinks that I'm a bit rough around the edges. But then she says,

"However, of all the men I've ever known, they have all been smooth and sophisticated. They will tell me anything that I wish to hear. You tell me the truth. And there is truth in the way you make love to me. That is worth more to me that all the pretty boys I have met. I intend to educate you tonight in my world of sex. You will be mine by the end of the night."

This takes me by surprise. I think it over, and then say,

"You want me and my 'rough edges', huh? "

She says, "Yes. The rough edges we an solve. But a man who is a good, true lover and who enjoys furs is hard to find. If you have what I think you do, you are worth your weight in gold to me. Our differences notwithstanding."

After dinner, we sit in front of the fire and start to talk some more. Angel asks me about all of the furs that I have in the house and asks me point-blank if I have a love for them. I answer that I really liked the way they feel and I sleep with them. But it took her makin' love to me last night to really connect the two.

"After last night," I say, "I'll never be able to look at furs again without getting' a hard-on." "In fact sittin' here with you right now on the coyote blanket is enough to get me goin' again. I hope you'll be able to help me out."

Angel

I say, "You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that, my love. Tell you what. You wait here until I come and get you. It will be a while, but it will be worth it. OK?"

Cody smiled his disarming smile as he nodded "Yes".

I go into my room where Cody had laid out my golden fox bedspread on my bed. I had unpacked a few things earlier in the day. I decided that even when my car was fixed that I would stay longer. So now I unpack the rest of my things.

I take my two fox coats and lay them on the pillows at the head of the bed making a billowing mound of soft fluffy fur that we will sink into. I go to the bathroom and touch up my pussy making it smooth as silk. I also dab an extra amount of perfume all over me and especially around my labia and breasts.

I go to my closet and take out my sable trimmed night gown. I designed it myself. It is made of transparent, pale blue material chiffon. The hem has lace on it between the transparent material and a generous 6 inch border of medium brown sable. The sleeves are trimmed the same way.

My gown's top is what makes it so nice for these occasions. It has an open front. My breasts rest nestled on a bed of sable. The fur is supported by underwire which holds up the fur and supports my breasts. There is a slight 1 inch lip of fur on the edge that barely hides my nipples while leaving the areola exposed.

The trim extends from the front up around my upper arms and forms a border leaving my naked shoulders exposed. The 6 inch trim continues around down the back of my gown. The gown has no back. The sable plunges down the gown's back which exposes a couple of inches of the slit in my buttocks. I like it this way. The soft sable tickles my rear when I walk around. It really arouses me. I hope he'll like it.

I leave my blonde hair down on my bare shoulders. It contrasts nicely with the brown sable trim on my see-through night gown. I also get two of my toys out.

One is a brown sable mask. It matches my gown. It not only covers my nose and around my eyes, it also covers my forehead and just below my cheeks. I fasten it up under my hair. Finally, I put on my gold heels, and slip into my beloved golden sable. There. I think I'm ready.

For him, I take out a little something that I also designed. A blue fox penis sheath. It mounts over the penis and balls and is tied up under the man's ball sack, firmly so it won't come off easily. I think he'll like this too.

FurBob
FurBob
5 Followers