The Fur Side of Leather and Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurBob
FurBob
5 Followers

Cody

I wait for what seems like forever. Finally I hear Angel come in. As she comes around the end of the couch, I see her sable coat for the first time. She literally glides as she walks into the room. She looks and holds herself like a queen, full of confidence. Sure of herself and who she is.

I look her up from head to toe. Again, she looks like an angel in fur. The collar is HUGE and the coat is so long. The coat just seems like the fur goes on forever. Her sable fur mask makes her look exotic and matches her coat. For a second, I don't recognize her.

All I can manage to get out of my mouth is "WOW!!"

She grins at me from under the mask and quietly says "Thank you. But this is just the beginning."

She comes over to me and inserts her foot between my feet and pushes on them indicating that she wants me to spread my legs apart. I do it gladly. I can hardly wait to see what she is going to do next. My cock is already stiff as a board and hurting..... trying to get out.

"What type of fur is this!" I ask.

"It is Russian Crown Sable, darling." She says. The most expensive, softest fur money can buy. You like it, don't you?"

I say, "No, I love it!"

Angel steps in between my out spread legs. She just stands there for a minute letting the sexual tension/anticipation rise....like my cock. Nothing is said. The only sound in the softly lit room is the crackling of the fire. I lean up off the couch and embrace her around her hips and softly, almost reverently stroke her back and buttocks through the sable.

The sable feels so heavenly, soft and deep!! I can tell that she's getting a rush from this too.

She gently takes my head in her hands. I feel the fur surrounding my face as she pulls me forward, burying my face in the front of her sable. She holds my face in her perfumed warmth and the fur. She then starts to slowly rotate her hips from side to side rubbing her pussy from behind the fur in my face.

Then she steps back and slowly removes her sable coat. I don't want her to do this. I make a move to encourage her to leave it on, but she says in almost a whisper,

"We'll take this in the bedroom when we go. Don't worry. You're going to see a lot more of my beautiful coat before we're through."

I stop resisting her.

She proceeds to remove her coat and what meets my eyes is this vision of a goddess in fur. Her brown sable mask matches the sable trim on her gown. She stands there clothed but nude. Her golden hair falling about her shoulders.

I continue to look downward and see her beautiful breasts just peeking out at me as they're nestling on a bed of deep brown sable fur. The fur flows up and around her upper arms framing her soft, perfect creamy breasts, chest and shoulders.

She stands there in front of the fireplace with her legs apart. The fur on her sleeves and around the hem of her gown contrasts with the delicate lace. I can see the folds of her labia through the mist of her gown against the flames of the fire. Her breasts are full and taunt. Her nipples peek out at me as they hide in the sable fur.

I can't stand it. I lay back, thunder-struck by the whole vision and moan grabbing at my aching cock.

Angel

I can see that I have totally disarmed him. In fact, I am not sure he can get up off the couch. He is bulging so much he's in pain. His eyes are wide again and are riveted on me.

I lean down and seize Cody by the front of his shirt with both hands and pull him up-right.

"You aren't going to get out of it that easily, Cowboy! I say. "You've been in tougher fights than this!"

I pull Cody up and kneel down. I take his head and pull his face down into my perfumed sable breasts. His face is buried in perfume, sable, and my creamy soft breasts. Cody is moaning loudly now and squirming on the coyote covered couch.

I know that I had better get him into my bedroom before he cums.

I say to him, "Hold on darling, not yet. I have some more things I want to show you. Hold it as long as you can."

I reach down and help Cody to his feet, gently nudging him toward the hallway. As I do, I pick up my sable. I entwine my arm in his and walk him to my room while I gently caress his face with my creamy golden sable.

After I get him into my bedroom, I quickly undress him. This time Cody helps and in a minute he stands there before me in his naked manliness. His cock standing almost straight up and dripping. I want to use my fox cock sheath on him so much, but if I do, he'll cum too soon. I invite him onto my mound of fox furs. As we lay down, we sink into a sea perfumed fox fur softness. I relax with him for a while to slow him down. I tenderly and ever so softly caress his face with my sable. I keep the coat closed so as not to excite him any further.

Cody

I can hardly make it her room with my cock hurtin' so bad. Angel pulls my pants down stripping off my briefs in one move. It's a relief when my achin'cock is released. Angel pulls me onto her huge fox bed spread. I remark how beautiful it is and she tells me it's golden fox. Her silver fox coat and another grayish looking fox are on the pillows. We lay down together on the fur and sink down into them. I never realized that anything could feel soooo good.

Angel then starts singing to me softly and stroking my face with the huge sable cuffs on her coat.. It hypnotizes me and I start to feel warm and sleepy. After a while my cock starts to relax too.

She cradles my head in her furry breasts and softly sings to me. I'm REALLY relaxed by her soothing voice and her gentle caressing with her sable coat. I'm almost asleep now. I feel her move out from under me. I'm not really aware of what she's doing.

I feel her licking my cock's head and suckin' it loudly. She massages my sack to get more pre-cum out. Then I feel this incredible softness around my cock and balls. I look up in time to see her placing this long-haired fur over my penis and balls. It has fur both on the outside and on the inside.

"What's that? I ask.

"It is blue fox. She says. "I designed it myself. Does it please you?"

"OOH YES, it sure does!" I say.

Angel ties the fur up under my balls. It feels snug but not cutting off anything.

She then slides up to the head of the bed and rises to her knees. Turning her backto him she slowly, deliberately lets her flowin' sable coat slide from her shoulders to her arms and then let's it fall the rest of the way to the golden fox spread formin' a pile of the softest fur you ever felt in your life.

It doesn't help AT ALL that she's turned her back to me and I see her beautiful, unblemished, naked back and her buttocks. All of her framed in the lush brown sable.

She then starts massagin' the fur sheath producin' an almost overwhelmin' sensation on my penis and balls!! My erection returns within a minute or two. I rise up and suck her tits. It seems like I can't move fast enough to do all I want to do.

After a while, I gently remove her gown. I help her back into her lush, endless, sable coat. All the while she is massaging my cock with the fox sheath. I lay her down on her golden fox blanket and straddle her hips facing her. My red cock pointing at the ceiling at the ready.

She removes the fox sheath.

Without warning, she grabs me by the balls and yanks good and hard bringing me upright. She pulls my stiff rod to her mouth and sucks my balls and cock. She puts just the head in her mouth and rolls her head around. The tension in my cock is killing me. I want to die!!!

Her sable mask softly brushes my cock's shaft and my belly. I ooze pre-cum freely now.

I say to her, "If you want to get on top, you'd better do it now!"

She bucks me off and with a sweep of her sable coat, mounts me and quickly guides my throbbing cock into the wet depths of her canal. Her warm, moist pussy sheaths my throbbing penis. I can't take this much longer. I reach up and roll her erect nipples between my fingers.

Suddenly, without thinking, I sit up, grab her breast and nip her left tit with my teeth.

Angel

I let out a scream of pain and surprise. I wasn't expecting that at all!! I loved it, and hated it all at once!! On impulse, I slap Cody so hard that knock I him back down on the mound of foxes. I can see my hand-print on the side of his face. It stuns him and I throw myself down on him. My huge sable collar falls over the both of us enveloping us in a sea of soft sable and fox fur.

The sudden pain sends my clit, vagina, everything into an explosive climax. My tit burns from his bite. Now I'm the one who let's go. I dig my finger nails into his shoulders and grab the golden fox fur.

I grunt with my hip grinding exertion. I feel like I want to grind Cody down through the bed with my pubic bone. Cody moans with a building climax too. He fingers my one good nipple. His back arches wildly and his hard cock thrusts into me with renewed power. It feels like it's going to come out my back!

We hump each other once, twice, three times more. We both explode, rocking each other in unison, perfectly matched stroke for wet stroke. Cody has buried his nose in my hair and fur. I end up kissing his neck and face where I slapped him. I continue to pump him and tighten the muscles in my vagina. I want to milk this cowboy dry!

I can't help myself. I breathlessly repeat over and over, "I love you , my Cowboy, I love you."

As I fall asleep, I whisper softly to Cody, "You gave me your leather, darling, and I gave you my lace."

We fall asleep in each other's arms with cum oozing out of my hole down his sack. My Russian Sable, the golden fox blanket, and my other fox coats wrap us up in a soft, warm, furry cocoon.

------ What Next? Denver? ------

FurBob
FurBob
5 Followers