The Furies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"Sorry, I'm not used to heels."

"You should wear them more often," Rebel said as she took her hand and led her to the floor.

Rebel turned, looked left and right at the people near them and hesitantly put her hands around the commander's trim waist. Erica rested her arms on Rebel's shoulders and they slowly began to rock in each other's arms.

Heaven? Perhaps not, but having Erica in her arms had to be damned close to it. She was so soft, so warm, and she smelled so good. Rebel pulled her tighter, until they were pressed against one another. She fancied she heard a small sigh of contentment, but couldn't be sure.

Time lost all meaning. The world around them faded from her consciousness, there was only the scent, the sound, and the sensation of the woman in her arms. How long that went on, she would never know.

"Coming back to the table or are you going to just stand here all night?" Lucky said, while clapping her hand on Rebel's shoulder. The music was back to a roaring thumping crash and couples were leaving the floor as the singles crowded back onto it. Rebel blushed and led Erica back to the table, she held out her chair for her and once she was seated, Rebel started to turn away.

"Where the hell are you going?" Surfer asked.

"Yeah, pull up a chair you dipshit," Lucky added.

She was drunk and way too loud, but Rebel decided to ignore the insult. She looked for a chair, but there wasn't an empty one near them.

"Why don't you sit in the Boss's and she can sit in your lap?" the Goose said in a mild tone.

Erica stood and Rebel sat, then nearly lost it when Erica smoothed her skirt and demurely settled into her lap. At first Rebel sat stiffly and kept her hands on the arms of the chair, but as the night wore on she found them wrapped around Erica's trim waist and thrilled when she snuggled back against her.

One by one, the place thinned out. Erica was snuggled against her and slowly, the air boss's head settled onto Rebel's shoulder. Lucky, Surfer, Bel and the Goose were telling war stories and Rebel listened to them with astonishment.

"A safety mechanism?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah. The 21 second delay is a safety feature. You can disable it by disarming the weapon and rearming with your trigger depressed, but why would you? Nine times in ten the FTL going active on launch damages or destroys the fighter."

"I'd rather have it direct fire," Surfer said.

The argument lasted a few minutes and then they moved on to another topic. Rebel said little, just soaking up the incredible feeling of Erica sleeping in her arms. At last, there were only a few tables in the place still occupied. At them, subdued conversations were still going on.

Lucky threw a giggling Lou over her shoulder and staggered out with Surfer dragging a stumbling Holly behind her and trying to keep up. Bel rose stiffly and took an armful of empties back to the bar with him. Across the table the Goose was watching her intently, with her redheaded girlfriend asleep in her lap.

"I guess we should be going, too," Rebel said hesitantly.

"Probably, but stay a minute."

"I don't really want to move," Rebel admitted, gently squeezing the woman in her arms and thrilling when she softly murmured and tightened her grip on Rebel's shoulders.

"I didn't think you did. Nothing quite like holding your lady close is there?"

"No, it's like nothing I have ever felt, but it's not like you and your girl."

"Oh?"

"I mean…You're a couple. I'm just…"

"You're just an idiot if you finish that thought," the Goose interrupted.

"I mean…I don't know what to do," she finished with a helpless shrug.

"Have to figure that out for yourself, sport, but I'll give you some advice if you want it."

"Please, I just don't want to screw up again."

"The Boss is a special one. You won't find another like her if you looked for the rest of your life. Were I you, I'd take her back to her room and do my damndest to make her mine, before someone else comes along."

"Goose, I don't even know how two women…I mean…"

"Don't matter none. We were all new at it once. A very wise woman told me before my first time to just do it, you'll figure it out, I'm passing that on to you."

She leaned across the table and locked eyes with Leigh.

"Just do it Rebel. If you don't, you'll regret it forever. And so will she."

With that, the thin blonde stood carrying her girl up and kissing her awake. Rebel stood gingerly, helping Erica gain her feet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I must have fallen asleep," she said, blushing.

"No problem, Boss. I've got a jeep if you two need a ride back to the squad bay?"

They piled in and drove back, Goose and her girl in front, Rebel and Erica in back. The Air Boss's head was on her shoulder and she was leaning on Rebel. The short girl could feel Erica's breast against her side and once again marveled at how aroused she was.

The Goose dropped them off and Rebel walked Erica the short distance to her quarters. She turned and they faced one another, the silence stretching out into minutes.

"Well, thanks for the evening, I had a good time," Erica said when the silence became too awkward.

Her hand was on the door and she turned to open it. Seeing the door slide open Rebel realized how close she was to losing the moment. Her indecision was washed away by a galvanizing drive and she pressed forward, pushing Erica back against the door jamb. She had to stand on tip toe, but she did, pressing her lips against the startled woman's.

Everything was riding on that moment and she feared she had gone too far when Erica stiffened. For an agonizing second that held and then her lips parted and her body melted into Rebel's arms.

Rebel knew how to kiss, at least she was on solid ground there she thought, but she realized quickly she was in unfamiliar territory again. She was used to being kissed she realized not kissing. With some trepidation she pushed her tongue out and into the warm, sweet cavern of the boss's mouth.

Erica responded immediately, sucking on her tongue which sent Rebel's blood pounding into her temples. She felt a rush and heard a strange roaring in her ears as she gently explored Erica's mouth with her tongue. This deep soul kiss lasted for an indeterminable amount of time before Erica pulled away from her embrace.

"I'm sorry," Rebel blurted, feeling silly and at the same time hurt.

Erica's eyes sparkled and her face was flushed, her chest was heaving and through the soft material Rebel could clearly see her nipples making small tents in the fabric.

"Don't be, please don't be. I've had all the sorry I can take in my life."

"All right, I'm not sorry at all. I wish you hadn't broken that kiss, I could have gone on forever."

"So could I, but not in the doorway, won't you please come in?" she said, blushing again.

Rebel smiled, realizing they had been basically making out in full view of the squad bay. This was going to be a strange relationship, one that would be hard to hide. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to hide it, but she would do whatever it took to win this woman. She stepped in and ran her hand over the touch pad, causing the door to slide closed.

They stood, staring at one another with hunger in their eyes and confusion on their faces. Rebel realized she would have to make the move. Erica was all lady now, soft, vulnerable and shy. The problem was she didn't know what to do. The absurdity of it made her chuckle and then laugh.

"What?" Erica asked with the most adorable, confused smile.

"This is so funny, you, me, this. I mean, I want to take you, but have no idea how and you look to be as lost as I am."

"It's my first time with a woman," Erica said, blushing furiously.

"Mine, too."

They stared at each other again and then both began to nervously giggle. Rebel looked at her and shrugged, holding her hands out.

"Maybe we should call Goose and get some expert advice," Erica teased.

"Fuck it," Rebel growled, scooping her taller lover up and carrying her to the bed.

She gently placed her on it and then fell on top of her. Their lips sought each other out and they resumed the deep kiss. Her tongue gently explored Erica's mouth, finding the taste of her drinks and a sweetness that was all her own. Rebel didn't know what to do with her hands. She could feel the soft swelling of the Boss's breasts and wanted to touch them, far more than she had ever wanted to touch Holly's and that obsession had been very strong, but she was afraid of going to far or too fast. She kept her hands on the bed, resting her weight on her elbows and kissed her love.

Eventually the temptation grew too great and Rebel eased her hand along Erica's side and gently squeezed her left breast. The blonde sighed into her mouth and arched her back a little. Her skin felt warm through the thin material and her breast was tantalizingly soft, yet resilient. Rebel squeezed again, marveling at how good it felt. After a few more gentle squeezes, she felt the hard nipple pressing into her palm.

A strange fascination seized her and she found herself obsessed with seeing them. Still kissing, she slipped her hands behind the commander's back and found the zipper to her dress. Erica pushed her shoulders down into the mattress, raising her back and making it easy to pull the zipper down. Rebel tried to lift it off her shoulders without breaking the kiss, but it just didn't work and eventually she was forced to raise herself up on her elbows.

The Boss was flushed, but helped and soon the dress was down and her midriff was bare. Her heavy breasts were encased in the light blue satin demi-bra and Rebel felt her breath catch in her throat. They were not as big or as full as Holly's, but beautifully formed and on the commander's frame, seemed even larger. Rebel hesitantly placed a finger on one and traced around it, causing Erica to gasp. Rebel moved her hands to her lover's shoulders and gently lifted the straps off, peeling the satin down and exposing Erica's tits.

Erica's nipples were small and pink, the aureoles barely the size of a bottle cap. These were puckered and the dainty nipples were standing out from the surrounding flesh. Rebel lowered her head and sucked one into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it and gently nipped as she sucked. Erica moaned and her hand came to rest on Rebel's head.

The ex-thief pushed her face into the valley between them, reveling in the soft, satiny skin on her cheeks. She licked along the valley, coating it with her saliva, before moving up and sucking the other nipple into her mouth. For along time she alternated between the two, loving the feel and slightly salty taste of her lover's skin. Erica moaned and occasionally gasped, but she seemed totally willing to let Rebel dictate the pace of their lovemaking. At no time did she try to direct the young pilot's mouth to a specific location or urge her to go faster.

The change in her personality was so strange to Rebel, even as she enjoyed the tactile sensations she just couldn't help but marvel at it. This woman was a leader of men and one of the most skilled pilots in the fleet. Every day she took charge, made decisions that affected lives and did what had to be done, with no regard to the cost to herself. Yet here in this bed she was utterly feminine, soft, sensual, and unconsciously sexy. There was nothing of the hard driving career officer in her. Painfully shy and marvelously soft and pliant. She could have been no different if she had been two separate people, but Rebel realized what made her so special was that she was just one person with two different sides to her personality.

Rebel stayed there, working on those soft, wonderful breasts, not sure where to go next, until her poor lover was tossing her head and babbling softly. She could feel Erica's hips, jogging gently beneath her and knew she must be going crazy, but Rebel was still not sure enough of her self to strike out into totally unfamiliar territory.

"Oh… Oh….oh…Rebel…I'm…I'm…I'm going to cum!" she gasped as her body jerked and twitched. Rebel felt so good she wanted to shout as she watched Erica coo and moan through her orgasm.

She became aware of a strange odor in the air. Musky and at the same time sweet. Realizing what it was Rebel decided she was going for it, like the Goose had told her, and slid down her lover's supine body, dragging the dress with her. Once it was off her feet, Rebel let it fall to the floor and her eyes locked onto the light blue thong. It was darker in places and clearly showed the Boss's arousal. With trembling hands, Rebel hooked her fingers into the thin sides and pulled it down as Erica raised her hips.

Even though she was dying to see Erica's pussy, her eyes were drawn immediately to the number tattooed on Erica's hip. It was in the same place and the same color as the one Rebel wore. Apparently Tucker hadn't been lying. Ripping her mind from such depressing thoughts she concentrated on her lover's sex.

Erica's mound was fat and fleshy, capped with a neatly groomed triangle of golden fleece. Her coral colored lips gaped open, revealing the brighter pink of her inner folds. Her opening was visible and a pearly ooze of her love juices had collected near the bottom of it.

Rebel had never viewed another woman's pussy close up and she found herself in an almost trancelike state as she leaned closer to Erica's. That drop of cream seemed to hold special fascination and before she was really sure what she was doing, she scooped it up on her finger and held it close to her nose. The strong aroma of Erica's arousal was enough to make sniffing useless and Rebel almost absently closed her lips over her finger.

The explosion of flavor in her mouth was unexpected, combining both sweet and musky into an earthy taste that seemed to excite all her taste buds. She lowered her face to Erica's sex and wrinkled her nose as the strong scent overpowered everything else, but she closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, tentatively swiping the damp flesh.

More of that strangely addictive flavor, plus the tactile stimulation of velvety soft slipperiness. Rebel began to lap like a kitten, enjoying the sensation and the added bonus of Erica's gasps and moans.

Her body suddenly tensed and she rose to an almost sitting position before flinging herself back onto the bed and screeching. Her body arched and her hips were frantically bouncing, but Rebel locked her arms around her lover's trim waist and went on lapping at her quivering sex.

"Ewwwwwwwww….Fuck!" she cried, as the grimace on her face gave way to a beatific smile.

She was panting and tossing her head as Rebel continued doing exactly what she was doing, loving the reactions and reveling in the power trip of making her feel so good.

"Please…please…please baby," she groaned as she threw her arm over her forehead.

A few more breathless pleas and she came again, crying out like some feral animal as the pleasure ripped through her.

"Rebel…please…you're killing me…" she begged.

Rebel reluctantly ceased what she was doing and slithered back up Erica's damp body. When she kissed her she half expected her not to, since Rebel knew her face was coated in her juices, but Erica kissed back passionately and hugged her so fiercely she could barely breathe.

When she had recovered, her delicate hands began plucking at Rebel's clothing. Rebel helped where she could and soon was as naked as the day she was born. She lay back and watched with some amusement as Erica's face went through the same emotions she was sure her own displayed.

Erica's soft warm tongue caused shivers of pleasure as it grazed her lips and shocks of pleasure when it found her clit. Rebel enjoyed the orgasm that followed, but she knew in her heart she was spoiled now. Nothing would ever feel so good as making her baby cum. Her own orgasms just couldn't compare.

***

"Report," the Captain ordered.

"Alpha-five. Preliminary scans indicate one M class planet and one hundred thirty-one ships."

"Sound battlestations, get the fighters to their launch stations," he said.

Rebel didn't need to hear general quarters. Lying in Erica's bed with her arm around her lover's waist, the screaming Klaxon was the last sound in the world she needed to hear. Erica looked like she felt the same way. There was no way around it, they both threw on trousers and blouses and ran out towards the lockers.

As usual, the flight deck was pandemonium. None saw them both leaving the Boss's quarters, they just came pounding into the lockers to find girls in varying states of dress and undress. Rebel wanted to kiss her, or at least hug her, but their lockers were far apart and there was just no way to manage a hug without everyone seeing.

With the Boss now too far away to intoxicate her, Rebel's mind cleared some and her fingers began the automatic process of donning the skintight flight suit. She was ready before most of them and in the cockpit well before anyone else. Rebel was fast, but it was obvious everyone was moving a little slower today. She wondered how many of them were hung over.

The tech used her batons to direct her onto Catapult two. She settled in and waited, knowing it might be a while before launch.

On the internal band, the one they used preflight, Erica's voice crackled.

"Who's on the cats?"

"Red on one," the redheaded leader of the Rowdies, called.

"Rebel on two."

"Cloudy on Three."

"Lou on ready alert."

"Roger. We have about five minutes, Red, give up Cat one. Jugs get over there. Black flight will launch first."

"Roger," both Red and Jugs replied in unison.

"Ginger, Cobra, Phantom and Copper, form on me. You girls are now in Boss flight," Erica called.

Rebel frowned and reached up to touch her throat mike before pulling her hand away. Telling the Air Boss on an open channel she shouldn't be flying was probably not very bright, she chided herself. Lover or no, she was still the Air Boss and still the best pilot Rebel had ever seen. Still, the thought of that tall, soft body protected from harm only by the thin armor and shields of a fighter unnerved her.

If she had her way she would make her pretty lover go hide in one of the civilian shelters in York, they were the safest places on the ship. It was thinking this that triggered the first epiphany of her life. Nothing would ever be the same for her. For the first time in her eighteen years, she had something to lose and it frightened her.

She felt the hyperspace jolt this time, her body now more attuned to the ship and the suppressors.

"Launch!" the command came and she hit the red button.

She was barely in space when the Cap officer came over her tac net.

"Black leader, this is CAP, how are you armed?"

"Two oxyl torpedoes."

"Thank god, take your flight and follow this vector. Four hostile cruisers at seventy thousand clicks and closing at flank speed"

"Roger, Black flight, form on me, arm torpedoes and accelerate to attack speed."

Rebel activated her torpedoes as she eased the thrust up to attack speed. She no longer had to worry about where her people were, if one of them wasn't in position, Rebel knew she would let her know.

"Paint targets," she said while her ship pitched and bucked as it passed through a missile barrage.

"Scopes."

The red numbers were falling fast. She saw no fighters, which was fortunate, as they had no fighter cover. When the numbers went green, she launched her torpedo and pulled up. She rode out the after effects and leveled out, checking the sensors to make sure everyone was with her.

"Rebel, this is Goose. Come to oh four seven and link up with the Goslings. We've got another group of cruisers closing."

"Roger," Rebel called, banking sharply until her heading indicator was on oh four seven.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers