The Furies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Lou did so, choking on the alcohol as it burned her throat. Lucky laughed and stood back to admire her.

"You must need it bad, girl, to risk this."

"Well, yes…I suppose I do need a good shagging pretty badly."

"I love that accent. Okay, baby, I'll give you some lessons in thrust, but it's going to have to be quick. Reveille is in two hours and I still have to figure out how to smuggle you back to your room without Tucker nailing both our asses to the wall."

The tall instructor pulled the shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Lou felt her pussy twitch when Lucky was revealed in her naked glory. She moved purposefully to the night stand and pulled out a strange harness which she began to buckle around her waist.

"Don't just stand there Lou, get naked, times a'wastein" she called.

The dark-haired trainee quickly kicked off her boots and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She was just removing her bra when Lucky turned to her and she froze. The belt around her waist held up a prick! Not a real one of course, but it looked real and was larger than even the recruiter had been.

"What's the matter? Never seen a cock before?" Lucky asked with a smile as she stroked the monster dildo.

"Never on a woman!" Lou exclaimed.

Lucky chuckled and turned back to the nightstand, grabbing a tube of lubricant and slicking up the dildo as Lou finished disrobing. Once she was naked, Lucky approached her and the grabbed her. Spinning her around, the instructor grasped a handfull of hair and jerked Lou's head back hard.

"Something tells me you're the kind of girl who likes it rough, am I right?" she purred.

Lou felt a shiver run through her and was only able to nod, no words would form in her suddenly dry mouth.

Lucky chuckled again, a sound Lou found incredibly sexy and exciting. Without warning she shoved Lou to the table and roughly bent her over it.

"Spread 'em," she grunted, kicking at the inside of Lou's leg. The petite trainee let her legs slide out, exposing her pussy to Lucky's fevered eyes.

"Fuck," she said, grasping the base of the thick dildo and rubbing it up and down Lou's lips.

Lou moaned, feeling the big cock at her entrance and tensed when she felt Lucky grasp her hips. The air was forced from her lungs and her eyes teared up when Lucky drove into her with a wicked thrust of her powerful hips.

"Geezus. I'm sorry, baby," Lucky said, pulling all the way out.

"Are you all right?" she asked, stroking Lou's back.

"Yes, I think so," she managed.

"You should have told me you weren't experienced," the tall instructor chided as her hand gently massaged Lou's abused pussy.

"I thought I was," she groaned, causing the instructor to laugh out loud.

She returned the head of her cock to Lou's entrance and pressed forward slowly. Lou groaned as she felt it stretching her open and fought to relax as her muscles clenched. Lucky went easy, feeding her an inch or two at a time, and stopping frequently to let her adjust.

Lou felt stuffed. She had never even imagined she could feel this full before. Nothing had prepared her for it and the signals shooting to her brain from her abused tissues were nothing short of mind blowing. Thick, heady pleasure mixed with both sharp and dull pain. Her mind couldn't sort them out, they were too intertwined and she wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure, but whatever it was she liked it.

Eventually Lucky's hips bumped her shapely rump and she knew it was all the way in. Lou surprised herself by letting out a deep breath she hadn't realized she had been holding.

"All right, pilot, ready for some thrust?" Lucky purred.

Lou nodded and looked back over her shoulder to see Lucky setting her feet and she thrilled when the cute instructor's warm hands clamped down on her hips. Lucky drew back about half way and thrust forward, eliciting a groan from her lovely partner. The dildo dragged a little on the way out so she thrust back in before getting as much out this time. Lou moaned and her hand snaked between her legs to begin wildly massaging her clit.

Lucky smiled and began to pound into her, enjoying the squishy sounds the big cock made as it forced tissue aside.

Lou was in heaven, Nothing had ever felt this good. Her body shuddered through another mini climax and her inner muscles clamped down on the huge cock. She felt her body tense and bit her lower lip as the first of several powerful orgasms began to tear at her sanity. Wave after wave of outrageous pleasure assaulted her mind and with each one she felt more and more disconnected from her body and reality.

"No…no…no..please..no more…"

She found it odd to hear herself mumbling that, the last thing she wanted was for Lucky to stop. The instructor seemed to know this and picked up her pace, causing Lou to shudder violently. She felt another orgasm coming, this one seemed to be building in her stomach and when it exploded she felt something in her head tear loose. She gave a feral cry and thrust back wildly on the plunging dildo, driving it deeper into her hungry pussy. It hit something deep inside and a lance of pain-pleasure blotted everything from her mind.

She came back to reality to find Lucky no longer inside her. Her pussy throbbed, but she felt so empty she couldn't believe it. She wanted more.

"You gonna make it?' Lucky whispered, gently stroking her back.

"Yes," she managed, her tongue seemed cloven to the roof of her mouth and speech was difficult.

"You've got a fantastic ass," Lucky said, pushing a finger into Lou's anus up to the first knuckle.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Ever had anyone in there?" Lucky asked in a hushed tone.

"No! Never."

"Want to?" she asked with a big grin.

The very thought was so naughty it made her tingle.

"I don't know, isn't it supposed to hurt?' she asked tentatively, fighting down the urge to just say yes to whatever this magnificent woman wanted to do to her.

"It can, but not if you do it right. How 'bout it, sugar? Want to feel this big dick in your ass?"

Lou bit her lower lip and nodded slightly. Lucky smiled and placed the head at the entrance to her pussy, shoving it deep into her.

"Oh! I thought…"

"Gotta get it all slick for you," Lucky interrupted, pulling out after a few quick thrusts and bringing it to Lou's tight pucker.

Lou tensed, waiting for it, but Lucky just held it there and stroked her cheeks gently.

"Relax. You have to stay relaxed or it will hurt."

Lou nodded and forced herself to relax. Lucky applied firm pressure and the dark haired girl felt it begin to enter her body. She fought the urge to tense, and groaned as the head opened her sphincter and passed into her anus.

Lucky took it slow, but she knew exactly what she was doing. When the head butted up to Lou's internal muscular ring, the one she couldn't control, Lucky slapped the girl's ass with all the power she could muster.

Lou squeaked in surprise and before her body could react, Lucky jammed forward, opening the internal sphincter with only a slight stab of pain.

After that, it took only a short while for Lucky to bury the entire dildo in her lover's quivering ass. She just watched for a while, immensely enjoying the way Lou's muscles were working beneath the pale skin of her ass.

Lou felt stuffed. If she thought the big toy in her cunt was something, the way it lewdly stretched open her ass was even more powerful. When it began to move inside her bowels she felt a shudder of pleasure. Her hand snaked down to her wet pussy and began to stoke her hyper-sensitive clit.

Lucky grabbed two hands full of her hair and pulled hard, making Lou's back arch, allowing the instructor a better angle to really tear her lover up. The huge cock moving in her ass was nothing short of incredible and the orgasms quite simply destroyed any conception she had entertained before of what sex was all about.

It was almost time for reveille before Lucky arranged a diversion and Lou managed to drag herself back into the room.

***

"This is a gun," Mindy said, holding up the short-barreled shotgun.

"It's different from a rifle, in that there are no grooves in the barrel. All naval guns are smoothbore, although few fighters or capital ships use slug throwers anymore. In general, you will only see mass drivers on bases, stations and other static defenses. The exceptions to this rule are the Ghostdog interceptors, which use eight, fifty-five millimeter autocannon as their main armament. The other standard fighters use Particle Projection Cannons commonly referred to as PPCs or phased laser arrays, commonly called phasers or pulse cannon."

"In this course you will learn the nomenclature of every weapon in the Terran arsenal. You will learn to fire each of them and you will learn to hit what you are shooting at or you will wash out. There are no half-way measures. Being able to hit what you shoot at is like being pregnant, you either are or you aren't."

Without further ado, she turned on her heel, brought the gun to her shoulder and fired a shot, breaking one of the targets down range. Several girls jumped at the sound, having never heard a gun fired for real.

"Accuracy is attained through two means, practice and knowing the physics involved. Accuracy in a fighter follows the same principals, so before you learn to shoot a ship's guns, you will all learn to shoot here on this range."

Goose nodded slightly and several young men passed out rifles, coated in a thick viscous liquid. The next two hours were spent learning to clean and care for the Mk XI combat rifle.

***

Rebel rolled over in her bunk and gasped when the cold metal of her rifle pressed between her breasts.

"Bitch," she mumbled to the weapon she now called Erica. They all slept with their rifles, ate with them, even showered with them, which of course demanded a through cleaning and oiling afterwards. And they all had to give them names. She had named hers after the Boss, provoking a lot of laughs. Only she knew there was more to it than met the eye.

Rebel could take hers apart and reassemble it in the dark. She knew every part by name and could identify them all by touch. She could also shoot, scoring perfect at 100 meters. The Goose was dedicated, thorough and tireless, drilling proper gunnery into their heads.

From day one they had progressed from shooting at static targets, to a moving platform to shooting at moving targets from a moving platform. Rebel and Cloudy were the best shots in their group. Lou and Holly were barely scoring in the adequate range. Three girls had washed out and two more were on the cusp.

Rebel just didn't give a damn. Three sleepless nights in a row had her on edge. She knew what was wrong, she was just plain horny, but she couldn't bring herself to take care of it in the presence of three other people. As stealthy as they tried to be, she had plainly heard Lou and Holly masturbating. The furtive moans and soft sighs had done nothing but inflame her own lust.

Tomorrow was the final qualifying day and she just had to get some sleep, but the itch between her legs was incessant and unremitting.

Sighing, she rolled onto her back and let her hand glide down her bare tummy and into her boxers. She needed release, need it too badly to keep ignoring it. Her fingers traveled through her sparse pubes and traced the lips of her sex. It took a few minutes of gentle exploration for her to lubricate and for her lips to gape open.

She found her clit and began to massage it, but as horny as she was, orgasm remained elusive. She knew why, it was holding her breath and trying to be stealthy.

"Oh, bullshit," she hissed.

The bed moved and she held her breath. Rebel was shocked when Holly carefully climbed over the foot of the bed and placed a knee on either side of her feet. The blonde gingerly knee walked up her body until her rump settled on Rebels thighs. She wore only a tee shirt and panties and rebel couldn't take her eyes of the girl's huge breasts. She was obviously braless as Rebel could make out the coaster sized aureoles as darker patches behind the thin material.

"What are you doing?" Rebel hissed, glancing over at the bed across the way.

"What were you doing?" Holy replied with a barely suppressed giggle.

"Nothing," Rebel said, feeling the blush rise to her cheeks.

"Really? Felt like you were rubbing your pussy real hard," Holly teased.

"All right, so I was playing with myself, get down before someone catches us."

"No, not 'til you get off. You haven't slept in three days, you're irritable, on edge and you're risking screwing up. Your scores have fallen today and yesterday. You gotta sleep, baby."

"This isn't helping!"

"No? Well, how bout this?" She said, catching the hem of her shirt and whisking it over her head. Her large breasts literally bounced free and Rebel's mouth went dry. She tried to move, but was paralyzed with indecision.

"Oh, come on, baby. I've seen you checking them out, it's okay, they don't bite," Holly said, taking Rebel's hands and guiding them to the incredibly warm, satiny orbs.

Rebel squeezed, finding the texture amazing and the resilience fascinating. Despite herself she was soon kneading them, caressing them, mashing them together and releasing them to watch them bounce.

After several minutes of this Holly moaned quietly.

"Enough play time," she whispered.

She fell gently forward and rolled onto her side. Her breasts were even with Rebel's head. Holly took one, guided the nipple to the young woman's lips and cooed when Rebel almost involuntarily sucked it into her mouth.

She sucked gently, like a child and Holly cooed in her ear, gently caressing her cheek.

Rebel woke with a start and looked about in confusion. It was still a long time to reveille, but far later in the night than it had been when she rolled over. She had no idea when she had fallen asleep or how Holly got back to her bunk without waking her. Her pussy was throbbing with need and she let her hand slide back down her body and began to vigorously stroke herself.

Giving up on keeping her mind blank, she let it roam and of course, she found herself again in a big bed with Erica beneath her. She didn't even understand the how, but she was fucking the beautiful commander and when she moaned, Leigh felt a massive contraction in her pussy followed by pulses of pleasure, radiating out from her center and rocking her world. She woke to reveille with her hand still wedged between her sticky thighs.

***

Rebel sat ramrod stiff in the chair across from the Boss. She had been dreading this, but knew it was coming. Everyone went through an interview as flight training came to a close and they prepared to graduate.

The boss looked over her file and then looked up, staring into her eyes.

"Life is strange. I've seen a lot happen in my years doing this, but I've never seen a malcontent go to the top of the class. Want to let me in on your secret?"

"I wish I knew, Sir."

"I wish I did, too. I'd feel a lot better doing what I am about to do if I knew what had motivated the change of heart."

"What you're about to do, Sir?"

"Rarely, a cadet graduating will prove to have the reflexes, speed, and mentality you see only in the best of the best. Such cadets, upon recommendation from their instructors, will receive advanced flight training on the Ghostdog interceptors. Each fighter flotilla has one squadron of ghostdogs. They are the elite. The best of the best. The very epitome of what combat pilots should be. It took me five years and fifty confirmed kills to earn an invitation to join an interceptor squadron. For that reason, I have never made such a recommendation, until now."

With that she stood and handed Leigh a single sheet of paper and saluted.

"Cadet Collins, you are hereby brevetted Lieutenant, Second Class and will not be moving on with your class to combat, but will head to earth and the two fourteen training wing. Congratulations."

Leigh saluted, too stunned to even say thank you.

***

Rebel's face hovered above her and her naked body rested upon her own. They were kissing passionately and the girl's small breasts were pressed into Erica's.

"Now hear this, Now hear this, General Quarters, General Quarters, this is not a drill."

Erica snapped up out of her bed and was pulling on her BDUs before her fogged mind could even begin to grasp what she was doing. The dream still lingered, herself in her bed, locked in a passionate embrace with her problem child trainee. Shoving it from her mind she pulled on her blouse and charged out the door of her room.

"Tucker!" she shouted above the din and chaos of the flight bay.

"I've got it under control, Boss, you're needed on the bridge!" he shouted back. She nodded and jumped into the jeep, firing it up as several techs leaped into the seats and back.

Erica tore down the corridor, abandoning the jeep at the service lifts, to see the tech who had been riding next to her take the wheel before the vehicle stopped rolling and screech away in a cloud of smoke.

"Air Boss on the bridge" the sentry shouted. There was no need to say at ease, if the bridge crew heard they didn't respond. They were all working feverishly at their consoles and twenty different conversations were going on. Erica saw the chief engineer standing at his post and the flight officer at his.

"What in god's name?" she blurted.

"Indeed," Captain Quarrels replied. He looked different, sober and his tea was missing. He smiled at her and motioned for her to take the small flag officer's chair that was rigged next to his. Erica couldn't remember the last time an air ops chair had been in place on the Yorktown's bridge.

"Captain, I…"

"Shhh. I wanted you to be here for this, explanations will come later."

"Report!" the old man bellowed. His voice had changed; it was strong, vibrant and commanding.

"Environment, point oh nine nine, maximal!" the sciences officer called.

"Helm, point oh five five, nominal," the helmsman shouted.

"Flight deck secured, hangers closed."

"All sections reporting ready to get underway."

"Weapons?" the Captain asked.

"Main batteries charged, secondaries charging, Deck crew reports twenty percent completion on loading of launchers," the harried weapons officer responded.

"Mack?" he said quietly.

"The battle board hasn't been lit in two hundred years, Carl. I just don't know," the chief engineer replied.

"Helm, activate the battle board," the captain ordered.

The lights dimmed, and a huge part of the ship went to emergency lighting as power was drained, rerouted, and ancient circuits came to life.

"Battle Board activated at 21:04 and thirty-eight seconds," a pleasantly modulated feminine voice declared to the bridge.

"Welcome back, old girl," the captain said quietly, in the suddenly hushed bridge.

"Thank you, Captain, although I haven't really been gone."

"Everything working?"

"I am reporting minimal problems, maintenance has been alerted."

"We're going to war, old girl. Activate defense sequence delta and stand by."

"Affirmed."

"Helm?"

"Standing by."

"Ahead two thirds," the captain ordered.

"All ahead two thirds," the helmsman mimicked, before sliding the lever on his console forward.

With painful slowness, the old warhorse defeated the gravity of the gas giant and began to move away from it. Erica was stunned, watching as the star field slowly began to move and smaller vessels scurried out of the giant ship's path. This was beyond belief. Never in her wildest imaginings had she ever considered the possibility that Yorktown might be recalled to wartime service. Something told her it would only be in the blackest of emergencies and a chill went down her spine.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers
1...45678...15