The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, Candy. You are learning. You are becoming wise before your years."

Candy was so pleased and proud. "Cock! I like to call it a big hard stiff cock," she gleefully offered, now more comfortably and explicitly stroking the shaft up and down its length.

"Yes, yes, more, Candy. I am indifferent. Sticks and stones, Candy, sticks and stones."

She knew what that meant. She remembered hearing that as a little girl. "And, dick. I like to call it a stiff hard dick too."

"Yes, but please, please, do use your other hand as well, child. Use both hands. Pretend like you are actually trying to make this stiff hard cock and dick all excited."

"Yes, sir," Candy replied. She removed her other hand from her breasts and brought it into the action: stroking him with both hands, at times using one hand to tickle, caress, and fondle the smooth swollen purple bulb, at times using another hand to softly cup, hold, and caress his hanging balls, all the while talking about his cock in various ways. "Yes, sometimes I like to talk about it like it's a stiffie or a boner, you know, kind of teasing him, like, 'Golly, gee whiz, Mr. Swami, you have such a big hard boner. I've never seen a boner so big and hard before!'"

"Yes, that's good, child, very good," the Swami replied, his eyes fixed on how Candy's humongous boobs were bobbling and wiggling so mightily as she worked so frenetically on his cock. She was now stroking it with substantial vigor, as if she was trying to make the Swami cum, but knowing full well that there was really no possibility of that actually happening. This was one of the best handjobs the Swami had ever received. Candy was indeed an excellent student of yoga and meditation.

All the while Candy continued to say dirty and obscene things. "Oh Swami, your cock is so fucking hard, so big and stiff and swollen. I don't think I've ever seen such a scary cock before." She looked up at him with her innocent, pleading, blue eyes and asked, "Please, Mr. Swami, won't you please shoot your hot sticky stuff all over me?"

But, the Swami stepped back, literally wrenching his stiff cock from her hands. "No, no child."

Candy felt bad. She realized that she had gotten a little carried away, forgetting where she was, what she was doing, and why she was doing it. Of course he wasn't going to actually do that! She felt bad for suggesting or implying that such a thing might in fact happen. She put a hand to her mouth in embarrassment. "Oh gosh, Master, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"No, no child, do not apologize. You were in fact being very mindful. You were in the moment, forgetting where you were, what you were doing, and why you were doing it. You were being very mindful indeed. You were just being, being-in-the-world."

"Really?" She felt so much better. She had felt like she was just jerking him off onto her face when in fact she was actually being-in-the-world? She really did have a lot to learn.

"Yes, child, yes. Let us now assume a new yoga position."

"Sure!" Candy was now quite eager to learn more, feeling in fact rather excited and exhilarated.

"Yes, yes, good, child. Please, assume the Bhujangasana position."

"The what?"

"Cobra. It's also called the cobra yoga position."

She knew she probably should have done some reading before this first lesson. She had asked him about that, and didn't really appreciate feeling embarrassed about not knowing the Cobra position. She knew lots of positions, but not the cobra. "Golly, Swami, I know the doggie but not the cobra."

"Candy. I'm so sorry. Of course, of course. You were making such rapid progress that, for a moment, I forgot this was in fact just your first lesson! You seem so farther along than most."

Candy felt better again and smiled. "Golly, Swami," she replied, her face reddening at the compliment.

"Bhujangasana, or Cobra, is a hatha yoga position in which you lie prone on the floor, on your tummy and place your hands on the floor beside your pectoral muscles."

"My what?" She really didn't do that well in biology, and besides, that did sound like something only guys had.

"Your breasts, my dear, your breasts."

"Oh yes, I see," she replied.

"Now, place the hands, palms down, under the shoulders on the floor. Inhaling, without lif\ting your navel from the floor, raise your chest, your breasts, and head, arching your back. Obtain as complete a stretching of the body as possible."

Candy followed his instruction.

"Now, be sure to press the tops of the feet and thighs and the pubis firmly into the floor."

"The what?"

"Your sweet little cunnie, dear," he clarified.

Candy blushed. It did seem odd for her Master to refer to it that way, but she had to admit it was then easier for her to understand what he was saying. It also seemed like an odd thing to do, but it did feel nice to be finally hiding her "cunnie" from view.

"Now, on an inhalation straighten your arms to lift your chest off the floor, going only to the height at which you can maintain a connection through your cunnie to your legs. Press the tailbone toward the cunnie and lift the cunnie toward the navel. Narrow the hip points. Firm, but don't harden the buttocks."

'Goodness,' Candy thought, 'that was all a bit complicated.' But, the Swami helped to position her as precisely as possible, shifting a thigh here, a buttocks there, all the while his erect cock was poking out from him, often bumping into an arm here, a cheek there, and once even a boob. She was so relieved to know that it didn't have anything to do with sex.

In the end it was a good position for stretching the back. She did have to admit that.

"Yes, see, yes, very good," he observed in his exaggerated Indian accent, "it looks like the raising of the head of the Cobra."

Candy didn't know about any snake's head, but it did seem to present her boobs in a rather incongruous position, jutting them out but hanging them out as well, easily swinging and swaying before her.

"Now, I will complete this position with my complementary Grass Snake position." The Swami got up on his feet to stand before her.

Candy wondered what the position for a Grass Snake would be.

"Yes, yes. I will stand here, in front of the cobra. I must get very close to cobra." He moved up closer and closer until the head of his cock was just an inch from Candy's lips. "Yes, Candy, very very good. Now open your mouth and we will complete the yoga position."

"Open my mouth?" Her mouth was in fact already a bit open, in surprise and disbelief. It was like when she saw her first erect cock. She had seen quite a few since then, but not one on a spiritual leader, guiding her to transcendent growth. She really hadn't expected the path to self-enlightenment to involve having an erect cock in her mouth. Still, as he said, this was simply an illusion of the body world. This world was such a strange and confusing place. She opened her mouth.

"Yes, very, very good dear. Now close your eyes."

Candy did so, feeling a bit vulnerable, wondering what he might do.

The Swami smiled down at his protege, his student, her face dutifully, receptively, submissively raised up to him in the Cobra yoga position, her mouth now open, waiting for him to insert his cock within her mouth. She was so darned pretty, with such wonderfully kissable lips, such rosy red cheeks, such beautifully symmetrical features. She was indeed one of the best apprentices he had seen in years.

The Swami slid his cock inside the young lady's warm wet mouth. "Now, Candy, close your lips, be silent and be one with the world, with nature, with peace, your true inner self. End all thoughts, all feelings, and just be with Cobra and Snake in Grass."

Candy tried, but it sure was difficult. She could swear that the Swami's stiff dick was in her mouth. Which it was, but she tried not to think of it as a cock. But, how do you ignore something like that? Plus, his crotch hair was kind of ticklish, and the more she tried to ignore it the more it seemed to tickle and itch her nose.

The Swami though was not inconsiderate. She was after all a novice to yoga. He grasped her head in his hands and helped her to hold it still as he slowly drew his cock in and out of her mouth, humming and uttering phrases that were all unintelligible to Candy.

"Aum sahanaavavatu, Sahanau bhunaktu" he said as he slid his cock into her mouth, "Saha viiryan karavaavahai" he hummed as he pulled his cock out, "Tejasvi naavadhiitamastu" he said as he pushed it back in, and "Maa vidvishhaavahai" he finished as he pulled it back out. He kept repeating this mantra over and over and over as he very slowly, very gradually, very sensually, pushed his dick in and pulled it out of her mouth, never actually fully removing his cock, always stopping when it was just about to separate from her lips, always pausing there to let her lips rest against the round plum of his cock, as if she was actually kissing it, and then slowly pushing it back in.

Candy kept her eyes closed, trying her best to be one with the world, one with nature and peace, and with, with, what else did he say? She knew she shouldn't ask him, and really couldn't with this mystic zone in her mouth. She did though feel an urge to at least bring her tongue into this yoga exercise.

The Swami spoke softly, "Now, Candy, raise up your tongue, like the cobra, and meet my mystic zone with your tongue."

Well, that made her feel better. She had apparently anticipated the next yoga exercise. She did as she was instructed, licking his mystic zone as he slowly, sensually drew it in and out of her mouth.

He did now, though, at least translate his mantra for her. "Yes, child, may both of us be protected together, may both of us be nourished together," as his cock slid in. "May both of us work together with great vigor," as his cock slid out. "May both of us study to be enlightening," as his cock moved in. "May no obstacle arise between the two of us," as his cock slid out. He continued to say this, over and over and over, as he softly, slowly fucked her mouth while she worked on his stiff dick with her tongue, focusing in particular, whenever she had the chance, on the underside of the crown where she knew he would be most sensitive. She knew that guys especially liked it when she did that.

The Swami though appeared to be immune, exempt, invulnerable, to the ministrations of her tongue. She didn't know what to think of that. By now, the boys, the men, she had nibbled on before would have been weak in the knees, begging her to bring them off, to let them explode into her mouth or onto her face, or to at least be able to fuck her up the cunt. But, the Swami was entirely silent, other than the monotone sound of his mantra, which she now understood as their mantra, for their snake lotus coupling.

She concentrated on the Swami's voice, as she did his dick.

The Swami did eventually stop his mantra and he slowly extracted his cock.

Candy dutifully kept still, her eyes closed, albeit feeling a little self-conscious over the fact that she could feel a bit of spittle hanging from her lip and chin, her breasts now heaving with excitement as they hung before her.

The Swami again admired her features, her prettiness, her allure, which appeared all the more enticing with his cock still connected to that lovely mouth by a strand of wet spittle.

The Swami spoke very softly. "Now, Candy, very slowly, lower yourself fully to the ground."

It wasn't really ground as she was lying across a large throw pillow.

"I will now teach you the next yoga position, the Adho Mukha Svanasana."

She had no idea, of course, what that meant, but she knew he would helpfully explain each step. He instructed, "Set your knees directly below your hips and your hands slightly forward of your shoulders. Spread your palms, index fingers parallel or slightly turned out, and turn your toes under."

It was quite a bit of detail, but apparently that was important.

"Exhale and lift your knees away from the floor. At first keep your knees slightly bent and the heels lifted away from the floor. Yes, yes, very good, Candy." The Swami changed position to get behind her. It was a better angle to instruct. "Lengthen your tailbone away from the back of your pelvis and press it lightly toward the cunnie. Very good, Candy," he instructed, although helping her a bit as well, placing his hands on her buttocks to direct her. "Against this resistance, lift the sitting bones toward the ceiling, and from your inner ankles draw the inner legs up into the groin."

His instruction remained confusing, but he continued to help her through by pushing her bottom here, shifting her breasts there.

"Then with an exhalation, push your top thighs back and stretch your heels onto or down toward the floor. Straighten your knees now but be sure not to lock them. Firm the outer thighs and roll the upper thighs inward slightly. Narrow the front of the pelvis. Yes, yes, very, very good."

Candy had never been in this position before. It was very much like a doggie position, for another activity, but she was now on her feet and hands rather than her knees and elbows, which made it a bit more difficult to maintain her balance, nor did it help that her bounding breasts were hanging down in all their bulbous glory, bobbling and wiggling left and right, further challenging her balance. What was consistent with traditional doggy though was what was most important: her bottom was sticking well up in the air.

"Yes, Candy, very good, very natural, very excellent Adho Mukha Svanasana. This position also called 'Downward facing dog.'"

'Well,' thought Candy, 'that name now made very good sense.' Apparently yoga positions aren't too terribly different from sexual positions. Well, at least this did feel really darned sexual with her bottom sticking up so high. Frankly, her bottom wasn't even this high in the doggie position!

This alternative perspective on Adho Mukha Svanasana was also not lost on the Swami. He had in particular a rather nice perspective. The position was really providing to the person standing behind her a very open view of the puckered lips of Candy's anus and the peach slit of her cunt. It was really very, very suggestive, to say the least.

And, it was perhaps even more submissive than the doggie position with the girl's balance now more tentative being on her feet and hands, spread forward and back quite a bit of distance. The Swami tapped Candy's inner thighs to encourage her to spread her legs out a bit wider, providing her with an improved stance to better hold her position, but also providing him an even more open view of her cunt, as well as giving him some room to get in between her legs.

"Now," the Swami explained, "I will teach you your first lesson in spiritual awareness. You will soar above your bodily senses and fly as a dove among the clouds, far above the earthly world. Would that be to your satisfaction, my dear?"

"Oh yes, Swami, sir, that would be very nice indeed."

"Yes, yes. Now, pupil, concentrate on your feelings, your sensations, focus your mind on what you feel in the here and now. Do not be distracted by your past, by what others have said, by what your parents believe, by what your worldly blinded high school teachers may have taught you. Close your eyes and just feel yourself be."

"Yes sir, Swami, sir," Candy replied. She just couldn't quite become certain how exactly to refer to her Master, her Swami. She did though obey him implicitly and closed her eyes, trying to clean her mind of everything in the past, everything that was and might be, and just be in the present.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, her eyes opening up as she felt what was in the present, what was presently in a most personal spot. The Swami was apparently exploring her cunnie as she was exploring her inner self.

"Mr. Swami?"

"Trust me, Candy," the Swami instructed. "Close your eyes young child and let yourself be."

Candy briefly wondered if that was in fact a Beatles song, or was that let it be me, or something like that. 'Oops,' she realized. She was in the past, exploring her past, she must stay in the present, focusing her mind, her attention on the here and now. "Is that another magical zone?" she inquired.

"Mystical zone, dear, yes, yes, child, very special here, very powerful for self-transcendence. Let your most special mystic zones guide you to growth, to awareness."

Candy tried to do that, but all that she was feeling was an increasing sexual arousal as the Swami continued to slide his fingers up and down her slit, as if he was caressing them, at times even stopping at her clit to softly squeeze it, to even pinch it a bit, to massage it around and around and around, whispering, "very mystic, yes, Candy, feel the force within you building, your psychic energy growing, and growing, and growing."

"Oh my," Candy exclaimed, "Swami, I think I can feel it." She wasn't entirely sure what she felt. There was an increasing sense of excitement. Her heart rate was accelerating, her breathing as well, an increasing warmth growing within her loins, moisture developing on her cunnie. Her face flushed with embarrassment as she realized that she was in fact getting wetter and wetter. The Swami would most certainly notice it and probably figure she was getting sexually aroused. It did sure feel like that. She wondered if she was doing this wrong.

The Swami noticed her increasing moisture, and he worked her feminine fluids throughout her cunnie, using her moisture to lubricate her flesh, her clit, to make his caressing, his massaging, even more sensually pleasurable.

"Oh my goodness, Swami," Candy gasped.

"Yes, yes, Candy, I can feel your growing transcendence. Do you not feel aware, Candy? Do you not feel it growing and building?"

"Well, golly yes, Mr. Swami. Oh my!" she squealed when she felt him pinching her clitoris. "Are you sure this is the way?"

"Oh yes, Candy, I am very sure, very, very sure," he responded, slipping a finger up inside her cunt, which wasn't at all difficult given how swollen, wet, and aroused she had become.

"Oh Mr. Swami, please!" Candy pleaded, but it wasn't clear whether she was pleading for him to stop or to diddle her even harder. She felt so confused, and it was such an rather awkward way for her to be masturbated, on her hands and feet like this, all spread out and poking up, but its obscene exposure was also terribly erotic.

Candy had seen how the Swami had transcended such feelings, not really responding to her hand, or to even her mouth, remaining so above and beyond it all, so far out there within the mystic plane, yet she seemed to be primarily becoming just lustfully aroused. She even began to slowly twist, turn, and gyrate her hips, grinding her cunnie against the Swami's finger as it slowly fucked in and out of her cunt.

The Swami though was very reassuring, which was so helpful to hear. "Yes, very good, Candy, very good response. You are learning this position very quickly. Wiggle and squirm your buttocks. This is most helpful for enlightened yoga exercise." He worked his finger around and around inside her cunt, twirling it, screwing it, twisting and bending it in all sorts of positions, as Candy did likewise in a complementary fashion with her bottom.

"Is this right?" Candy gasped, wanting to be sure that she wasn't just fucking his finger and in a rather grossly obscene manner at that.

"Yes, yes, very good, Candy, excellent dharma."

It is said that a true Swami can assume many yoga positions. Swami Radhamadhavananda Rahuleshwaranandj was a master with his finger, particularly when it slipped up inside a pupil's cunt, and the Swami's expertise was having a very clear and real affect on Candy.

And, Candy was indeed terribly, terribly impressed. She had never been diddled this way before. She wanted more. She wanted lots, lots more. She wanted to squat down onto the Swami's finger, and perhaps, no definitely, on more than just one. She wanted to pump her cunt onto two or three or four of his fingers while perhaps he, or she, massaged her nub. "Oh Swami," she moaned, obscenely thrusting her cunt on and off his finger, the room now filled with the lewd noises of her wet, squirting, slushing cunt.

123456...9