The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I imagine you do, Candy," Mr. Dunlap replied, this time with a bit of evident impatience in his voice. "I imagine you do."

"I do have very large bosoms though, don't I, Mr. Dunlap," reminding him of her most special attribute.

"Yes, yes, you do." He would have to give her that point. Still, perhaps she didn't have what it takes to be a real nurse. He unceremoniously unzipped his pants and extracted his erect cock.

Candy's eyes opened wide. She hadn't been expecting that!

"Here," Mr. Dunlap explained, "let me see if I can help you out with this."

"You're going to help me with that?" Candy responded incredulously, her eyes glued to the man's naked erect cock. It wasn't a particularly impressive one, but it was nevertheless sticking right out there from his pants, rather incongruously so. It did seem to have a very juicy looking crown: so red, shiny, and swollen. But, how was he in fact planning on helping her with his penis sticking out like that. Actually, she wasn't too sure if she wanted that kind of help.

"Put your hand on it, Candy," Mr. Dunlap offered. "You'll get used to it after awhile."

"Oh." Candy looked at it for a bit, and then looked around the room, and at the door. Was it locked? Actually it was. She remembered Mr. Dunlap turning the latch after they entered the room. "Well, okay, for just a little bit, maybe" she acquiesced, the apprehension evident in her voice. She reached out cautiously and timidly, grasping the shaft in her hand, wrapping her fingers around it.

"There you go, Candy," Mr. Dunlap said reassuringly. "Now, that's not so bad, is it, girl?"

"No sir, no sir," she replied. It wasn't so bad. It didn't feel quite right or anything like that, but she couldn't say it felt bad. She could in fact feel her heart racing in her chest, the blood flowing into her thighs, as she gently slid her fingers up and down his shaft, watching his foreskin slide on and off the shiny crown.

"Yes, that's doing a good job, Candy," he groaned, "that's being a very good nurse."

"Really, sir?"

"Oh yes, yes, dear," Mr. Dunlap gasped, "You're demonstrating a real professionalism."

"Oh, my goodness, that's wonderful, Mr. Dunlap." She felt so reassured. She had been worried there for awhile. She continued to stroke Mr. Dunlap's cock.

He brought his arm around Candy's waist and pulled her, and one of her breasts, more tightly against him, bringing the other hand up to resume his measurements. This girl's breasts were so darned impressive, so full to the hand. It was like trying to grab hold of a big beach ball, albeit one considerably lacy, soft, and sexy. And, her hand felt so good on his cock, real professional like, if that profession was being a working woman.

"Do nurses do this a lot for their patients?" Candy inquired, squeezing a bit more tightly on his shaft, sighing with pleasure at the feel of the man's hand caressing and squeezing her breast.

"Only the really special nurses, Candy, only the most skilled and professional."

"Golly," Candy responded. That was pretty neat to hear. She smiled and began to stroke the Personnel Director more urgently, more aggressively. She felt she was pretty good at giving hand jobs. She wondered if they taught that at junior college nursing school.

"Oh yes, girl," Mr. Dunlap replied, "yes, yes, that's excellent, Candy. You're going to be an outstanding nurse someday."

"Oh, Mr. Dunlap, that would be so wonderful!" She used her other hand to bring his face into the cleavage of her breasts, letting him bask in the warmth and comfort of her full nurse's bosoms. Well, not really a nurse's bosoms yet. She was still only a candy striper, but she would become a real live nurse someday. Mr. Dunlap was confident about that, and her dad would be so, so proud.

Mr. Dunlap breathed in the scent of the young lady's bosom. He could tell that she must spritz a bit of perfume there each morning, as the scent was quite strong, wonderful, and intoxicating. He breathed it in deeply and snuggled his face in the soft, cushiony valley of Candy's full breasts.

They remained quiet for a bit, listening only to the rather loud and certainly lewd noise of Candy's hand jerking off the man's cock, the moist foreskin sliding on and off the crown.

"Oh, Candy," Mr. Dunlap finally gasped, feeling himself getting ready to cum and then suddenly groaned as he felt his cock jerk and spit in Candy's hand, splashing a big glob of cum right onto the front of Candy's pink panties.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Dunlap!" Candy squealed, a bit shocked. It wasn't that she was surprised that he was ejaculating. She knew he would do that eventually. It seemed rather inevitable. But, she was a bit surprised that it was so soon, and she was completely taken by surprise that he was squirting and spurting his stuff all over the front of her panties.

"Yes, Candy, just let it happen," he gasped, "receive it, receive it like a good nurse."

"Oh yes sir!" Candy replied cooperatively, and continued to jerk his cock as it gushed wad after wad onto her panties, the pink lace quickly filling in with sticky white globs of male cream.

Mr. Dunlap did not pull away from the girl's breasts to watch the sight. He was sorely tempted. He knew he must be unleashing his load onto the girl. He had occasionally felt her panties as she was jerking him off. But there was no way he was going to release his face from the comfort of that deliciously perfumed, soft, deep cleavage. He lightly kissed her breasts as he felt himself finish the final squirts, lost in the blissful state of a very wonderful orgasm.

When he was done he stayed there a bit, and then finally pulled away to see the damage that was done. It wasn't too bad. Well, actually, the front of the girl's panties were pretty darned soaked, but very little of it had gotten onto his carpeting. "You might want to get out of those, girl," he suggested. "We wouldn't want you to catch a cold in a hospital, would we?"

"Oh, no sir," Candy replied. That would indeed be quite wrong, and odd. The wealth of cum on her panties was a bit uncomfortable, as well as disconcerting. It did smell nice though. She did like the smell of a man's cum. But, she didn't think it would be good to be dripping it all over the hospital floor all day. That would hardly be sanitary, would it?

She pulled off her cum soaked panties.

"Here, let me hold onto them," Mr. Dunlap offered. "You can pick them up at the end of the day."

"Oh, yes, well, alright sir, if you think that's best," she replied, handing over her panties to Mr. Dunlap. She kind of thought that it might be best to just hang them in her locker, but then she noticed that, of course, there was no locker in Mr. Dunlap's office. Well, maybe he was planning on getting them cleaned. That would be real nice of him.

Mr. Dunlap briefly admired Candy's delicate pale slit. It was really quite feminine and fetching. He wondered if perhaps he might offer her a free physical. Hospitals do often do that for their employees. He wasn't a doctor, but he knew lots of doctors. Well, maybe at the end of the day. He would need some time to regain his strength and vigor to perform a really proper physical.

As Candy put on the candy striper uniform she noticed that the top was a bit tight. This was always a problem for her. Mr. Dunlap said that it would just have to do, until they special ordered a jumper that would better fit her. She did though like the red and white striped thigh high stockings with double red and green bow and candy cane applique. They were really quite cute.

Candy spent the rest of the day working real hard, trying to impress all the doctors and comfort all the patients. The doctors, at least the male ones, did appear to value her presence. Some of the nurses though seemed to give her funny looks. Candy attributed that to professional jealousy, give that her breasts were apparently the biggest in the hospital. This was frankly not the first time Candy experience a bit of jealousy from other girls. Mr. Dunlap had in fact advised her to just steer clear of the nurses for while. He suggested that she just look like she was knew what she was doing and offer warmth and comfort to any patient who might appear to need it.

Candy first proceeded to the broken bones ward, or what Mr. Dunlap called the orthopedic unit. She much preferred that over any of the places where the patients were sick or ill. She certainly didn't want to catch anything. Her first choice was a rather good looking young man, Jim Stevens. He was in the hospital for a broken leg and arm. He appeared to be very upset. He was young, but still older than Candy. He was twenty, and on a college football team. Candy was very impressed with that. But she hated to see how upset and concerned he was.

"Hello, Jimmy," she greeted him with considerable gaiety, "I'm Candy, the candy striper!"

Well, she was indeed a bright shining light on an otherwise very gloomy day. Her presence did at least bring a half-grin to his face.

Candy could see that he was apparently quite down in the dumps, as normally a boy's eyes lit up much brighter than that when she provided him with her chipper greeting. "What's wrong, Jimmy. Your leg and arm will be fine. The doctors are real good here." She had no basis for saying that, but she knew instinctively that a nurse should be comforting and reassuring. Plus, how difficult is it really to fix a broken brone?

Jim explained, "Candy, I'm on the football team," he explained, "and this break wrecks my entire junior season. It could ruin my career!" What immediate benefit had been provided by her arrival was now lost as he again contemplated his situation, his setback.

"Oh, my goodness, that is terrible!" Candy agreed. Goodness, what if she broke something and had her career disappear. She would feel so bad. Of course, she didn't really know what her career would be. She guessed she would have to break her breasts, given that she was planning on being a nurse, and breasts don't really ever get broken, do they? She looked down at them. You never really appreciate something until you notice that it could be gone. She looked back at Jim, "Well, I guess you need some warmth and comfort, don't you."

"Heh, what? Yea, I s'pose," not at all sure what she was referring to. He watched as Candy drew the curtain fully around the bed. His eyes followed the girl's luscious body. A candy striper's uniform is really quite fetching. It conveyed such youth, such innocence, yet also a willingness to be playful, to serve. And, in Candy's case all the pleasures of the uniform were magnified well out of proportion by the disproportionate size of her humongous breasts that just seemed like they would burst open the uniform. They were certainly bulging out the sides of the jumper.

As he watched the girl draw the curtain, Candy smiled quite flirtatiously, quite knowingly at the young man.

He found himself developing an erection, which is really quite difficult to conceal when in a hospital bed. A hospital gown and thin blanket provide so little protection, and he wasn't wearing any underwear. His nurse quite diplomatically suggested he go without, as it would be difficult enough to take care of business with just his left hand. Well, he was at least glad that something still worked. He did though shift his left hand to his crotch, to make sure the pretty girl didn't notice.

Candy eventually got the curtain entirely closed, providing them with complete privacy, at least with respect to anyone's eyes. There were three other persons in the room so she would have to be quite quiet. She approached the bed, her eyes remaining fixed on his as she pulled the red and white straps of her uniform off her shoulders.

"Candy!" Jim whispered, "My goodness, what are you doing?"

"Shhhh," Candy admonished, a mischievous grin on her face, her two middle teeth peeking out so cutely from her slightly parted lips. She slid onto the bed beside him, and pulled the front of her jumper down to her waist, smiling sweetly at him as she began to unbutton her white blouse.

Jim though was still quite apprehensive, to say the least. "Wait, wait, girl," he whispered desperately, "like, I mean, how old are you?" He didn't know if there was a minimal age for candy stripers, and he wouldn't be surprised if it was under eighteen.

Candy playfully teased him by tapping a finger on his nose while she continued to undo her blouse with her other hand. "I'm eighteen, silly. Don't you worry about that."

She didn't look eighteen, at least not in that uniform. But, as her breasts came into view she certainly didn't look like a young girl. He could tell that they were large, but he didn't really fully appreciate them until she opened up her blouse and revealed to his eyes her pink, deep cleavage, lacy push-up brassiere. His eyes barely noticed the little yellow bow. He switched from trying to hide his cock to using his left hand to squeeze it.

She leaned over, pressing her full round soft breasts into his face, asking, "Would you please reach behind me and undo the clasp?"

She perhaps didn't appreciate that he would have to do it with only his left hand, and he wasn't even left-handed. It was a bit of a struggle, but the struggling was also kind of fun. It caused her to rub, press, and wiggle her breasts against his face. A couple of times he almost felt like he was being smothered, but it would probably be a pretty wonderful way to go.

He was eventually successful and once the strap was undone Candy sat back up and released her breasts from their cups.

"Oh my gosh," Jim gasped. They were indeed quite huge, seeming even more so now that they were towering over his face in their naked splendor, just inches from his eyes. He didn't know if he wanted to return his hand to his cock or grasp hold of one of them. It was a really difficult decision: cock or boob. If you have only one hand, which gets priority?

Candy though made the decision for him. Patients should, after all, leave the treatment decisions to their nurse, if not their doctor. "Here, Jimmy," Candy said softly, "you need some warmth and comfort." She brought the nipple of a breast to his mouth, encouraging him to suck, to suckle, on his candy striper's healing, soothing breast. She might just be a candy striper, but she could nurse a patient with the best of them.

Jim took to the treatment with considerable enthusiasm, for the moment forgetting all about his plight, the potential loss of his career, all replaced by the warmth and comfort of Candy's breast, and her perky stiff nipple. Jim suckled on her like a babe, or more like a boy in heat.

When he became a bit noisy Candy softly admonished him. The sound of a person suckling on a breast can be rather distinctive, even in a hospital.

Jim eased up a bit, spending more time massaging her nip with his lips, nibbling on them, pinching them with his teeth.

Candy giggled, and sighed with pleasure, risking as well getting detected. She occasionally shifted his lips to the other breast, not wanting either one to feel left out, repeatedly switching his lips from one boob to the other. They both wanted to take part in the healing, to feel equally responsible for the care of her patient. She smiled proudly as she watched her patient nurse on her breasts.

Jim's hand was squeezing and stroking his cock through the thin blanket, and even thinner gown, no longer worrying about any cost or consequence that might occur if he shot his load off, staining them both.

Candy though, ever the responsible candy striper, noticed his arm and hand movements. "Silly boy," she whispered. "That's nurse's work." She reached down and removed his hand from his cock, temporally removing her nipple from his lips. She sat back up, her mighty breasts jiggling and shaking with her movement. Large ones do jiggle quite a bit.

Jim admired how her stiff nipples were now glistening with moisture.

Candy got off the bed and pulled the blanket down off his chest, down past his waist, always keeping her sultry blue eyes fixed on his. "Lift up your bottom," she whispered.

His eyes were fixed on her bobbling boobs as he did as his nurse instructed, lifting up his bottom so that Candy could pull his gown up, but it might not have been really necessary, as the hospital gown didn't have a back to it. He really hated that. It was so demeaning, so embarrassing to walk around clutching the back of his gown to keep his naked butt hidden. But, treating a patient with respect wasn't always the priority of a hospital.

Candy though was treating the young man with considerable respect, or at least consideration. Once he raised up his bottom she pulled up the gown to reveal to the harsh light of the ward his fully stiff and swollen cock. It was then Candy's turn to have her eyes widen in delight. Jim Stevens had a very, very big cock; like really large. Candy, quite honestly, wasn't sure if she had ever seen one that big before. "My goodness, Jimmy," she whispered, "I don't think I've ever seen one this big." She momentarily forgot her clinical treatment to just sit and admire its length, its girth, its shiny and swollen manly glory.

Jim smiled and swelled with pride. He knew he was big. Other girls had said that too. One even seemed to be a bit afraid of it, refusing to let him put it inside, concerned that he might in fact tear her. But, he was never told this by a member of the medical profession. That carried a lot of authority and credibility. Of course, Candy was only a candy striper, but in her nursing ministrations she had probably seen quite a few.

Candy wondered if all football players were this big. They did have to be big and strong to play football. Maybe all that working out, all that muscle development and growth hormones, go to their cocks as well. She would have to ask a doctor about that. Well, no matter the reason, this one was terribly, terribly impressive, even frankly a little scary.

She quickly though regained her composure and returned to her nursing duties. She couldn't take forever doing this. She had many other patients to see. She brought her breast back to the young man's lips, offering her nipple to again be nursed and suckled, while she now softly stroked his stiff cock, finding that her little hand seemed to just barely encircle the shaft. She whispered into the young man's ear as she stroked him, "I just love your cock, Jimmy. It's so hard, so stiff, so thick. I just wish I could put it inside me. It would feel so, so good."

Jim squirmed in the bed as the pretty young candy striper worked on his cock, whispering obscenely into his ear how she wanted to fuck him so very, very much. He momentarily released his lips from a nipple to gasp plaintively, "Candy, please." It really wasn't too clear what he was pleading for. He certainly wasn't pleading for her to stop, but it was indeed a rather torturous treatment, his lustful desire to indeed fuck her climbing higher and higher.

"That's a good boy," Candy whispered, "you just let nurse Candy take care of you. You will be all better soon," and perhaps very soon.

Jim increased the intensity of his sucking, licking, and biting, forgetting about the risk of getting caught.

Candy continued to whisper in her soft girlish voice, "Do you have lots and lots of manly cream for nurse Candy? She is so very terribly thirsty. She hasn't had anything to drink all day. She needs her nourishment too, you know. Be a good boy and gave her some real big juicy squirts, won't you, Jimmy?"

"Yes," he suddenly gasped, momentarily pulling away from her breast to gasp the announcement, the warning.

Candy quickly pulled her breasts away to pounce on the impending explosion. She could feel it suddenly swelling further in her hand, jerking a bit to the left, and she opened her mouth up as wide as it could possibly go and plunged her face down onto his cock, swallowing it deep into her mouth before any of his cum could get onto his gown or blanket.

1...34567...9