The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't just let the patient ejaculate onto his blanket or gown. It wasn't like either one was particularly expensive, but leaving a lot splashes and stains of male cum could be very unsanitary, particularly for a hospital. It would also be rather uncomfortable for Jim, and perhaps embarrassing when he was visited by another nurse, or even his doctor. They might even think that he masturbated, not realizing that he had received a more personalized service by a candy striper. So, she quickly took his gigantic plum into her mouth, painfully stretching her lips as far as they would go to fit the bulbous bulb inside. It was difficult, but a nurse's job isn't really all that easy.

Jim released a full thick blast of cum deep into Candy's mouth, so deep that it lodged in her throat. Her eyes again opened wide in shock and she experienced a moment of panic, of doubt. Her natural instinct was to wrench the cock from her mouth, to gag, cough, and retch the cum out of her throat, but she remained in place, tightly clenching her eyes and lips shut, maintaining her resolve, her concentration, as the thick shaft continued to twitch and jerk, the head continuing to spit and spray its thick viscous sticky spunk into every nook and cranny of her mouth, her cheeks quickly filling up with the young man's stuff.

"Candy...Candy...Candy," Jim moaned with each blast as he felt his body so wondrously carried away by his orgasm, all the while feeling Candy's lips clenching, embracing, his shaft, her sweet girlish tongue lapping away at his crown, appearing to clean it off after each gusher was released. He used his free hand to grasp one of her hanging naked breasts, giving her an affectionate, appreciative squeeze, letting her know that she really was a very good candy striper.

Candy's mouth quickly filled to capacity. Perhaps big balls went along with big cocks, just as Mr. Dunlap felt that girls with big tits make for good nurses. In any case, this young man did have lots and lots of thick, sticky gism. Candy though didn't mind. It wasn't easy taking the whole load without spilling a drop, but she was determined to do it. She wasn't going to blow her first patient. Well, in a sense she did. But, she wasn't going to screw it up. Maybe she would though screw another one in the future.

Fortunately Candy did like the taste of male cum. Some girls didn't like the saltiness, but not Candy. She always put plenty of salt on her popcorn, on her eggs, on her french fries, and she certainly liked a lot in her cum. She smiled as she felt the last few squirts release into her mouth. She felt so wonderful, so fulfilled, so much like a nurse.

When he was done she squeezed the shaft to milk out the last few drops and then carefully pulled her mouth away from the young man's dick, keeping her lips as tightly closed as possible so that no drops would leak out. She turned to look at him, smile at him, keeping her mouth tightly closed. She wanted to say something to him, to tell him how much she had enjoyed it, how she felt so completely filled and fulfilled, but she really couldn't risk opening her mouth. As she fixed his gown and blanket she tried to swallow it down. She knew that she better have a handy glass of water for the next patient.

It turned out that quite a lot of the patients, at least the male patients, needed warmth and comfort that day, which really shouldn't be surprising, them being patients in a hospital. In the end she took them all in her mouth, dutifully swallowing their stuff down so as to not stain any of the Racine blankets and gowns.

Even though her tummy felt so awfully full by the end of the day she felt pretty darned good about her work (she did though skip dinner that evening). However, it was all for naught. When she checked in with Mr. Dunlap to retrieve her panties and her first paycheck she discovered that candy stripers were not in fact paid. They didn't make any money at all! How was she going to help the Swami if she didn't make any money?

She had to try something else. He did though at least give her a free physical. That was pretty hospitable of him.

OFFICE ASSISTANT

Candy struck out the next day with a refreshed cheerful expectation. She had not been terribly successful so far but if there was one thing Candy was, it was perennially optimistic. She would not be discouraged. So what if nursing was not the profession for her. It was a bit disappointing, given the size of her warm and comforting breasts, and sharing her name with the avocation, but there would be many other opportunities, many other possibilities.

And, as she strolled the streets of Los Angeles, it didn't long for her to find one. It was in the window of an office next door to the Starbucks in which she was getting a grande mint chocolate chip Frappuccino blended creme with strawberry whipped cream. It was a bit expensive, and perhaps she should be a bit more frugal, but a girl's got to have her morning coffee, doesn't she? Plus, if it wasn't for her visit to Starbucks she would not have seen the help wanted sign. Swami Ramadadada had said that there would be a sign, and this was indeed a true sign, that read, "Secretary Wanted. Apply Inside."

Candy opened the door and entered, into a hallway. Well, this was confusing. There wasn't anyone in here. It was just a bunch of more doors. She felt like Alice in Wonderland, wondering which door to enter. She chose the one facing her, way down at the end of the hallway.

When she arrived she politely knocked. She didn't want to just barge in.

"Yes, yes?" An impatient and perhaps even surprised voice could be heard on the other side.

She cautiously opened the door and stepped inside.

It was a really quite drab and small office, with just one man sitting behind a desk, next to a long line of rather old filing cabinets. This office didn't even have any plants. There was at least a few pictures on the wall, but it didn't look like they had been dusted in years. There was a rather boring wall calender. Wall calenders usually were so gay and colorful, perhaps even entertaining. This one just had a picture of the inside of a warehouse, stacked high with various boxes of paper products. There were two windows, but the blinds were down. In fact, Candy noticed there was only one desk. She wondered where his secretary would work, where she would work.

"Sir? I'm Candy. I'm here for the job?"

The man looked up from his work, his eyes widening at the sight of the very pretty and well bosomed young lady. His eyes, of course, first noticed the ridiculously prominent breasts, but he also appreciated how her lips were subtly parted in the middle, showing just her top two front teeth. It was such a contrast of innocence and bold sexuality. He smiled broadly, "Yes, yes, come in."

Candy was glad to see him smile. For a second there she had wondered if she had come through the wrong door. "Goody! I'm here for the job," she repeated, this time with more enthusiasm and confidence. It was important to express confidence when you're applying for a job. She strode up to the man to stand before him, before his desk. She looked around for a place to sit down, but there was just one other chair in the room, a straight back metal desk chair back by the door in which she had entered.

"The job?" Michael Scott wondered what she was referring to. He wasn't hiring. He didn't even think he had the power to hire.

"Yes, the job. The sign outside said you wanted a secretary."

"Oh yes, yes, the sign, of course, of course." He had noticed the sign when he came in that morning. There were a number of offices in this building, none of them perhaps as small and indiscreet as his own. His was tucked way at the back of the building. This young lady apparently had chosen the wrong office. Well, it was a slow day, as every day was at the office. He could at least amuse himself for a bit. There was certainly no way he was going to promptly dismiss such a pretty and attractive young lady. Nobody as enticing as this woman had ever entered his office before. In fact, barely anybody ever entered his office. Few ever had any reason to enter. He was always there, by himself, day in and day out, week after week, month after month, year after year. In fact, he had been in this little drab corner of the world for quite a few years now, rarely seeing or speaking to anyone. Well, that's a bit overstated. He did have a phone and would make a few calls during the day, as well as communicate by email. But, never in person.

He didn't even bother opening his windows. All he would see would be the interior of the Wernham Hogg office next door, where there always seemed to be something going on. It made him feel lonely, watching others interacting, talking, enjoying themselves, while he was stuck by himself, alone, in this quiet, drab, cell of an office, all by himself. Yes, he was not about to just dismiss this girl. "The job, of course, of course, yes, please have a seat, please." He gestured to the chair across the room, but then realized it would be a bit odd to have her sit so far away. He quickly corrected himself. "Well, no, no, please, just, um, well, tell me, what are your qualifications? Do you any experience?"

"Experience?"

"Yes, yes, being a secretary. With whom have you worked?"

"Oh, well, I have actually worked before. I mean, I was a waitress, when I was in high school. I'm a real good worker." She knew she was being dishonest about that. She really wasn't a very good worker at all. But, it was common for applicants to inflate their credentials when they applied for a job, wasn't it? "Oh," she quickly added, "I worked in a hospital, for awhile."

"A hospital, wonderful, wonderful. Well, that must have been very rewarding."

"Yes, I provided considerable warmth and comfort." She thrust out her chest to accentuate her points.

Michael's eyes widened at the gesture. "Yes, yes, that's just wonderful. Excellent. Excellent." There was an awkward moment of silence. He really didn't know what to ask next, and his eyes were transfixed at the sight of this young lady's chest. They were just so big!

"What would you like me to do?" Candy finally prompted him.

"Do? What would I like you to do?" He could think of quite a few things. "Um, well, how well do you type? How many words a minute?"

"Golly, I don't know. Nobody has ever timed me. But, I do know how to type. I've done that a lot before, you know, in high school."

"Excellent, wonderful," he replied. His dick was swelling in his slacks. There was simply no way he was going to let this girl go. This could in fact be the best day on the job in many, many years. "Um, let's see, can you file?"

"File what?"

That was perhaps a good question. "Well, you know, reports, folders, records, things like that."

"I don't know, sir. I've never done that before."

"Yes, well, um. Let's take a look at your vitae."

"You want to see my vitae?" She wondered if that was some sort of word for breasts, but she had never heard them referred to in that way before. "I'm sorry, I don't know what a vitae is."

Michael wondered how this young lady was expecting to get a job as a secretary. He had not yet discovered one skill. "Yes, well, if you like, you can try it out for a day, here, as my secretary, and we'll then see how it goes." He knew that there was no way he could actually hire her. He had no budget for a secretary. He didn't even have any room for one, and she certainly wouldn't be a particularly competent secretary. But, he would be willing to cover the cost of her salary for one day, and then he could give her a strong recommendation for whomever was hiring within this building. That seemed fair, if not even quite considerate and generous.

"Really?! You mean, if I do a good job you'll hire me? Permanently?"

Well, that was a bit awkward. He knew he really couldn't do that. "Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Please, first, your name. What was your name again?"

"Candy Christy, sir," she proudly announced, holding out her hand to shake his.

"Yes, yes," he replied, getting up from his chair to reach across his desk and shake her hand, noticing how bouncy and wiggly were her breasts when they shook hands, which they did for quite a bit. "I'm Michael Scott. I'm the head of the company."

"Wow, you're the head?"

"Oh yes, yes. I'm in charge of everything here."

"Golly, that's really impressive," although she didn't really see very much here, other than a desk and some filing cabinets.

"Well, I don't let it get to my head, being the head."

Candy didn't get it. She just looked at him with a blank stare, her eyes wide, wondering what to do next.

He let go of her hand, and explained further, "We, um, handle distribution for Munder Difflin, a paper company. Well, we don't actually distribute the paper ourselves. We just monitor where the paper is going and when it's arriving. It's really quite important, and interesting, you know. Very stimulating work, keeping all of the gears running smoothly, you know."

"Oh yes, I imagine so."

"We're really quite central to the operation of Munder Difflin."

"I can see." Candy demurely clasped her hands behind her bottom, and gently swayed her breasts back and forth. She knew that guys liked that.

"Yes, yes, well, um, let's see. Shall we get started?"

"Certainly, sir!" Candy gleefully replied. It's always best to show enthusiasm for your work. "What would you like me to do first?"

That was certainly a very difficult question. There were so many things. Actually, there was really nothing for her to do, as he really didn't need a secretary. "Um, well, let's see, um, how about if you try to find the Brent file for me. It should be in the bottom file drawer, second one from the left." He gestured over to the row of filing cabinets.

"Absolutely, sir," Candy replied, and strode promptly over to the filing cabinets.

She bent over to reach down and pull out the bottom drawer. It was really quite heavy as it was stuffed full of old, long forgotten files and folders. "Goodness," she exclaimed. Being a secretary might be a lot harder than she thought.

Michael though appreciated Candy's hard work, and the fact that her short skirt rose up so high in the back. He was immediately treated to the information that Candy was wearing thigh high nylons, and very colorful panties. They were light blue cotton panties, with all sorts of little colorful flowers sprinkled throughout: violet, pink, rose, yellow, light green, turquoise, aquamarine. It was a really very gay and colorful garden. He particularly enjoyed the little rounded pouch poking out from between Candy's white thighs. There seemed to be daisies growing there.

Candy struggled to find the Brent file. There were so many files and folders, and they didn't seem to be in any particular order. She furrowed her brow and repeatedly shifted her hips in frustration.

Michael was struck, and pleased, by the fact that the young lady seemed to be totally oblivious to the wonderful show she was putting on. He reached down beneath his desk to adjust and squeeze his erection. Yes, this was going to be a very, very good day on the job. He had an inspiration.

He got up from the desk and strode up to Candy, briefly pausing at his wall calender to jot down a note. When he reached her he announced, "Candy, I just realized. You're so lucky!"

Candy, remaining dutifully bent over, unaware that her bottom was half exposed, looked up at her boss and replied, "Really?"

"Oh yes, yes. Today is casual Tuesday. Everyone enjoys casual Tuesday."

Candy stood back up straight. "Casual Tuesday? What's that?" She had heard of casual Fridays, but never casual Tuesdays. It must be something different than what she was thinking.

"Yes, yes. On casual Tuesdays, everyone just wears their underthings. It's really quite relaxing to be so informal and casual."

"You take your clothes off!?" Frankly, that sounded a little hard to believe.

"Not everything, Candy, certainly not everything. We don't want anyone at Munder Difflin to feel uncomfortable about it. No, no, no, just the outer wear." Mr. Scott was in fact being more than half correct. He did indeed often celebrate casual Tuesdays, and it didn't even have to be a Tuesday. It was just that there were some days in which he got so bored that he did take his clothes off. What difference did it make? He was alone anyway, and it was a nice amusing distraction to be half-naked or maybe even fully naked in his office, nobody the wiser. He really enjoyed calling the branch office while sitting naked at his desk, perhaps even playing with himself as he spoke to Pam Beesly, the branch office receptionist. He imagined she must be very pretty. She did have a very lovely, soft, feminine voice. "You can leave on your brassiere and panties if, of course, you are wearing brassiere and panties," kind of hoping that she wouldn't be, but then knowing if she wasn't it was unlikely that she would do this.

"Well, of course I am, sir, but I don't know."

Michael had already removed his suit jacket, hanging it on the back of the chair by the door, and was now removing his tie, not waiting for Candy. "Oh, it'll be just fine. It's really good fun. Everyone gets a kick out of it, believe me."

"Everyone?" She again looked around. Mr. Scott had repeatedly used plural pronouns when describing the office staff, but he seemed to be the only one around. "Where is everyone?"

Michael was now unbuttoning his shirt. "Oh, their all out at the moment. It'll just be us for awhile, maybe most of the time today, in fact."

Well, that was perhaps a relief. It would be a lot more awkward if she had to undress in front of a room full of strangers. Still, something about this just didn't seem right. "Are you sure about this, Mr. Scott?" He did seem to be sure, as he was now removing his shirt.

"Well, yes, of course, Candy. Look," he said, pointing to the wall calender. "It's right there, on the calender."

Candy strode over to the wall calender. He was right. Written right in the box for today was 'Casual day, just undies.' "Golly, you're right, Mr. Scott." It was pretty strange, but there it was, right on the schedule.

"Yes, yes," he replied, sitting down in the old metal office chair to remove his shoes. "You can keep on your socks," he pointed out. "We don't want any chilly toes."

"But, Mr. Scott," Candy replied, turning around to face him from across the office. "I'm wearing stockings."

"Well, that's fine too. You can keep those on. I'll just turn up the thermostat a bit. We don't want anyone to get uncomfortable." He kicked off his shoes, stood back up, and turned around to adjust the thermostat above the chair. It was already pretty high. He did like a warm office, but he turned it up a bit more. When he finished doing that he turned back to face Candy, who was still just standing there, rather nonplused at the sight of her new boss removing his clothes.

She did at least find him to be an attractive man. He was probably in his late thirties or early forties. He had thick black hair, combed back, and quite sharp masculine features, and he was in pretty good shape. She didn't want to sound sexist or anything, but she really wouldn't have liked it if he was all fat and everything. But, Mr. Scott wasn't that way at all.

Michael strode up to Candy and said, "Here, let me help you. Turn around."

"Excuse me?"

"Turn around, turn around." He twirled his finger in the air, signaling for her what to do.

"Well, okay, sir," she replied apprehensively, and turned her back to Mr. Scott.

He then began to remove her dress.

"Oh!" Candy gasped, as she felt Mr. Scott undo the top clasp of her dress, and then work his way down the buttons. Her large eyes opened up even wider in shock and a bit of dismay.

1...456789