The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't be silly," Candy playfully replied. "Of course you like mine better. You're a guy!" She stuck her derriere out a bit more for him. She whispered quietly, "Do you really like it?"

Lynn replied, equally softly, "Well, yeah, sure."

"I like it when guys play with my bottom."

Lynn could feel his cock swelling in his jeans. Fortunately the jeans were rather tight. Lynn at first didn't say anything. He just continued caressing, fondling, the girl's bottom. He had been to the spicy chicken wings restaurant that had similar waitresses. He had so often wanted to play with one of their bottoms, perhaps do even more, but even though the girls kept placing their hands on him, he knew their own bodies were off limits, particularly their bottoms (as well as, of course, their breasts). Well, Candy was certainly different. Still, he made it quite clear. "Hey, I'm not going to buy any jeans."

Candy smiled sweetly, pressing a breast even harder against his shoulder. "I don't care about that, sweetie. I just like how your hand feels. Here, come over here where we'll have more privacy." She led him by the hand to a location of the store that was relatively more private. No spot was entirely private, of course, but some spots were relatively less public than others, and standing in front of a mirror was particularly difficult for privacy.

She led him to a spot where there was nobody in immediate visual proximity and they were largely surrounded by display shelves. "Here," Candy said, "stand right here next to me and I'll pretend that I'm showing you some jeans while you can play with my bottom."

It was a rather bold, forthright suggestion. She probably would not have been so bold with Mr. Scott if not for her experiences with Mr. Dunlap, the hospital patients, and the Swami, and her experiences with Mr. Scott had in turn helped her to recognize the benefits of such forthright offers.

Lynn's dick was now rock hard, and frankly a bit uncomfortable in his tight briefs and jeans. But, it was a request that was difficult to resist. He carefully, even a bit gingerly, again placed his hand on the salesgirl's perky soft bottom.

"Slip your hand inside," Candy whispered. "I want to feel your hand right on my bottom."

Lynn's heart was racing, but he met her request. It wasn't actually hard to do. Unlike the restaurant girls, Bubble Jeans girls did not wear panty hose. Mr. Brooks felt that it was sexier for the girls to wear thigh high nylons. If the girls had difficulty keeping the nylons up they could use garter straps, which would, of course, be even sexier. In any case, the absence of panty hose allowed Lynn's hand to feel bare bottom butt when he slipped his hand beneath the very stretchable running shorts. Candy was not wearing panties.

"Mmmmmm," Candy sighed, "your hand feels so nice."

Lynn replied, "It feels pretty nice to me too....Candy."

"Well, goodness," Candy replied cheerfully, "I certainly hope so!" She wiggled her bottom a bit to emphasize her point.

It did indeed. Candy's derriere felt so smooth, so soft, so sweet.

"Give a little squeeze. Don't be shy."

Lynn did so, slipping his fingers down into the crack of Candy's bottom and giving her a big squeeze.

"Goodness!" Candy squealed, causing at least one person to look over at them.

Lynn quickly withdrew his hand but Candy just giggled. She turned to face him and reached down to pull the left front of her shorts away from her body. She whispered, "Put your fingers in here now. I think you'll like that even better."

"Oh man," Lynn replied, his eyes widening, looking fearfully around them. "I don't know. I really don't know, Candy."

"But, I'm so wet," she pleaded, looking so imploringly, so plaintively with her big blue eyes, her slightly parted lips looking so kissable and sweet. She snuggled up against him, lightly caressing his chest with her fingers, "You wouldn't leave a girl in such a desperate state like this, would you?"

"Shhh, Candy" he responded, as plaintively as Candy but with considerably more anxiety and concern. He pulled her hand away. "Listen, we can't do that here. Wouldn't you get fired?"

"Don't be such a fuddy duddy. I do this all the time." That was a flat lie, of course. Lynn was her first customer. "Well, not all the time," she corrected herself. "Only if I think the guy is real cute." She stepped in closer to press those humongous bubble jugs against the young man's chest.

Her breasts were far more convincing than her words, and Lynn slipped his fingers into the front of Candy's shorts, discovering that she was apparently shaved, which perhaps made a lot of sense, given the narrowness and tightness of the uniform, down there. "Oh man," he gasped, as he felt Candy's wet, warm, feminine slit. Those spicy wings restaurant girls don't let you do that!

Candy stepped back a bit, her breasts having made their point, and not wanting to give them away for free. But she also closed her eyes and sighed, "that's much better, sir. You have such nice fingers."

Lynn smiled. Not too many girls called him 'sir.' But, perhaps it was because he was a customer. In any case, it wasn't real easy fingering a girl beneath her running shorts. They stretched, but they were also rather tight. Nevertheless, Lynn made the most of it, running his fingers up and down Candy's slit, feeling her softness, her moistness, at times as well rubbing, massaging, and squeezing the girl's clit. For the most part his eyes were fixed on hers, on the obvious lust, excitement, and arousal in her lovely blue eyes, but at other times glancing around to make sure that they were not being noticed. He really couldn't belief he was actually fingering a girl right in a clothes store, and an incredibly hot and sexy one at that. It was certainly quite risky, but that was also what made it so incredibly exciting.

Candy braced herself on the display table with her left hand, opened her eyes, looked into Lynn's with a very desperate, yearning expression, and whispered hungrily, "Inside," she gasped, "get one inside."

Lynn slipped his fingers farther down her slit until he found the entrance, the gate to her cunt, and slid a finger up inside her tight, wet, clenching hole.

"Oh golly," gasped Candy, grasping the wrist of his hand tightly in her own, squeezing and clenching it in lust and arousal, as well as firmly holding it in place, not letting him pull it away without a fight. "That is so fucking good, sir. Please, finger me, finger my tight, wet, fucking hole!"

He did as she requested, and she returned his effort with her own subtle but very evident squirming and thrusting.

Lynn wondered what she would do about the very wet stain that would now be forming in the crotch of her uniform, but that was hardly his concern. He was more concerned that this girl might in fact lose control of herself, given the extent to which she was becoming so evidently aroused and excited. But, then again, would that really be his problem? Wouldn't she be the one who got into trouble? She was, after all, an employee. He was the customer. Management wouldn't go after a customer over this, would they? That would hardly generate good publicity.

He fingered Candy with more urgency, now wanting to watch her climax, wanting to have the experience of actually bringing this hot babe to a screaming climax in the middle of the store. Well, not in the middle, by any means, but still plenty public enough.

"Wait, wait," Candy suddenly gasped, feeling herself getting perhaps too excited. She had to remember that the goal was sales, and what brought current and future sales was customer satisfaction. She pulled her hand free and then brought her fingers to Lynn's crotch, to the very evident bulge that was there. It wasn't that easy to detect with the tightness of Bubble Jeans, but not real hard to find when you know it's there. Candy quickly found her target, and softly caressed the bulge. She smiled coquettishly with her eyes and whispered, "Oh my goodness, sir, you have quite a big hard one, don't you."

"Candy, please, be quiet." This was perhaps escalating to the point where he could in fact get into trouble. But, what do you tell a girl, what do you do with a girl, a girl in a Bubble Jeans uniform, one with really extraordinarily large breasts, one with a very cute face, her two upper teeth so darling between her slightly parted, wet, little lips? The answer seemed very clear to Lynn. You accept her very kind and generous offer, and simply enjoy her caresses of your hard, swollen, yearning cock.

It was Lynn's turn to close his eyes and enjoy the sensation of being so ardently handled, and Candy's fingers were certainly very, very skilled. She brought her experiences as a nurse, and a girl, to this task as well, smiling proudly and triumphantly as she caressed, stroked, and fondled the young man's cock through his jeans. She paid particular attention to the most sensitive, swollen bulb, and fortunate for her, as well as for Lynn, the most susceptible, the most responsive, part was the underside, facing outward.

Jeans can be rather thick and tight, difficult for a lap dancer to really get good contact, but Bubble Jeans were at least relatively soft, for a jean, and Candy could get a fairly good feel.

Lynn wanted so, so much to grab hold of Candy's bulbous breasts, giving them such a squeeze as Candy so expertly handled and fondled his dick. How can you really stand there, passively, while a girl caresses and fondles your hardness, and two humongous boobs are before you, thrusting out, just dying to be picked and squeezed. But, he knew that would be well over the top, way too risky. He in fact opened his eyes and tried desperately to keep a straight face as this girl worked on his cock, squeezing, pinching and massaging. He wanted to keep his eyes open to avoid giving away his arousal (what customer considers a product line with his eyes closed), as well as to watch out for danger, and, of course, to at least be able to gaze upon Candy's wondrous breasts.

Candy smiled in appreciation. "You really like my bubbles, don't you, sir."

"Yes, Candy. I most certainly do," he sighed, with deep satisfaction, and base arousal.

"You don't think they're too big?" She looked plaintively into his eyes, gently swinging her globes hypnotically back and forth as she fondled and stroked his stiff, throbbing cock.

Lynn was a man caught in the mesmerizing glare of Candy's headlights. He was truly frozen in place, unable and really unwilling to escape. What man would? He basked in the pleasure of her little show, staring unblinking and without shame at those grand globes, feasting on their mesmerizing swinging as her hand worked his cock with equal shameless delight.

"Oh geez," Lynn gasped, suddenly feeling himself going over the edge, bursting into his briefs, and brand new jeans. "Damn," he groaned, knowing full well he really shouldn't do this, but enjoying it so, so much.

Candy smiled with jubilance, basking in her first successful sale, a customer brought to pure bliss and the most deepest, fundamental satisfaction, feeling his cock twitching and jerking in his pants, the moisture quickly seeping through where his crown was pushing hard against the fabric.

Lynn had never cum in his pants before. It wasn't something that came up very often. It felt naturally wrong, if not embarrassing, but also strangely wonderful, just allowing oneself to cum into one's pants, just letting oneself go, giving into the so very intense urge no matter the circumstances, no matter the consequences; allowing oneself to fill up one's own briefs with one's warm, sloppy globs of cum.

Of course, Lynn's judgment of the acceptability and appropriateness of any such act was clouded by the waves of bliss coursing through his body and mind. He probably could not make any sound or objective judgment at this point in time. He just knew it was fundamentally pleasurable and he felt really, really good.

When he was done, he realized his eyes were again closed, and he quickly opened them to check to see if a customer had noticed his squirting off in his pants or, worse yet, the store manager happened to be standing in front of them. But, fortunately, he remained alone. Well, not really alone, of course. Candy was standing there before him, smiling proudly at the success of her handiwork.

Lynn, though, became instantly embarrassed and he covered his wetness with his hands. He felt like a guy on his first date, mortified by coming in his pants. "Oh geez," he apologized, "I'm so sorry."

Candy looked surprised at his reaction. "Oh don't be so silly. After all, I did have a hand in it. But," she added, "I do think you should probably buy that pair."

Lynn fully agreed. It would be a bit awkward to put them back on the rack now. In fact, he bought two other pairs of jeans. It just seemed the appropriate thing to do, for the generous service he had received.

The rest of the day went equally well for Candy. She sold more jeans in her first day than any of the other saleswomen sold the entire week.

She in fact grew to develop a very steady and reliable clientele, eventually developing such a following that Mr. Brooks offered her a franchise of her own.

Candy's Bubble Jeans outlet quickly eclipsed all others, helping to make Swami Radhamadhavananda Rahuleshwaranandji quite wealthy, as well as Candy. She had come a long way since her first session with the Swami, and she had learned a great deal along the way. She also looked out for those who helped her on the way up the corporate ladder. She helped Mr. Scott obtain a much more pleasing office, as well as financing the hiring of his secretary. She even stopped by Mr. Scott's office a few times to be his temp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you enjoyed this story you might want to consider the original Terry Southern and Mason Hoffenberg novel, "Candy," which inspired the many imitations and variations that have since followed, some of which are discussed within the more academic text, "The Candy Men." Be warned, however, that "Candy," the original novel and the Hollywood movie, are both quite soft-core. The adult movies, "The Erotic Adventures of Candy" and "Candy goes to Hollywood" are, of course, hard-core.

1...456789