The Futa Ring Ch. 06: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no intention of waiting my turn. Climbing up on the table, I straddle my sister's head and bend down to take her cock in my mouth, tasting myself on her. Her tongue seeks out my clit as I work her cock with eager lips, quickly taking her into my throat. I am treated to a close-up view of Eloise's head, a curtain of dark hair concealing the uncertain truth.

For the second time today I am sucking my sister's cock, and this time there is no waiting test tube. This time I want her cum inside me, I don't care where. I don't care how soon either, because I know there will be more, and more. More than enough. "Come for me," I say when catching my breath. "Come for me."

Jill's reply is muffled by my pussy that she is devouring, but by the twitching of her hips, and by the stiffening of her cock, I know she is close. Her fingernails dig into the cheeks of my ass as she cries out, as cum erupts from the cock that she forces as deep into my throat as it will go.

Three, four, five times it pulses, filling my belly with her seed, before she lets me pull away - but of course she is not done. Streams of cum paint my cheeks as I gasp for breath, and it's all I can do to keep it away from my eyes.

Eloise pulls away, and for a brief instant I see her lips coated with blood and more, but then she is perfection again, not a hair out of place. "Delicious," she says, her eyes twinkling. "I'll leave you sisters to enjoy each other." And with a negligent wave of her hand, she's gone.

I return my attention to Jill's cock, licking the shaft clean of cum. It's as gorgeously hard as ever, and I know the night has only just begun.

12