The Futanari Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man comes of age with his first lover.
9.8k words
4.76
50.4k
195

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

Hello! Unlike another story I have in this category, this is different as I'm sure the title gives away what will be upcoming. Futanari are obviously fictional characters so this is all fantasy, maybe an alternate reality. Males, females and futanari abound. It is based on our real world, sort of, and set in my homeland, like nearly all my stories, but that's where some of the similarities end.

Mostly, I wrote this as the idea came to me and I thought it would be fun to write. Probably wouldn't consider this as 'serious' as most of my other stories. Being a somewhat alternate reality, you'll see little notes about the differences. Some of it might appear to be tongue in cheek references to our world and history. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

The futanari of this world are all stunningly beautiful, well-endowed, incredible libido's and most prefer to be the dominant partner, if you catch my drift. And their choice of preference is men, so now you should definitely know where this story is going...

Surprisingly, despite the overall content and what you are going to read over the next few chapters, like nearly everything I write, there'll also be a romantic feeling to the otherwise sordid details. Or, that's what I think when reading back over what I've written. Your choice if you agree or not!

One warning: this story will also feature relationships between family members in addition to the MC having numerous other relationships. However, I have seen that quite often in this category, but though I'd just warn in case it's something you don't want to read.

No editor. I review chapters constantly before submitting. Grammar is never entirely correct and I will still miss one or two minor things as, like all humans, I'm not perfect.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

I couldn't help but sigh as I stared in the mirror. It was my eighteenth birthday. I was finally an adult. But the man I saw looking back at me in the mirror... Unlike my mother and sister, I hadn't been blessed with height, topping out at 5'7 on a good day. At least I was athletic, with defined arms and chest, though not particularly muscular, but at least I was fit and had a slight tan.

Head topped with short brown hair, a pair of blue eyes that I definitely got from my mother, and I'd been told by more than one girl or futanari that I was what they termed 'cute' rather than 'handsome'. Ugh, it explained my misery, as I had plenty of friends who were girls and futanari, but no girlfriends at all, futanari also referred to by the feminine pronoun as, frankly, they were more feminine than their female counterparts nowadays. I barely needed to shave either, a few whiskers appearing at most on my cheeks and on my top lip. Chest was completely bare too. Maybe it would come with time, but I wasn't hopeful.

At least my shoulders had broadened so I had some sort of masculine physique, but it wasn't much. And despite my size, I still got stuck in by playing rugby to toughen myself up. Mum didn't particularly like it as I was always the smallest in the squad, but it was better than sitting on my arse all day, feeling sorry for myself.

A knock at the door pulled me out of my reverie, spitting and rinsing my mouth of toothpaste, wrapping a towel around my waist before opening the door. My older sister stood there, immediately smiling at me. "There's the birthday boy," she said brightly, pulling me in to hug her, my head practically nestling between her breasts, "Happy birthday, Benji."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

Leaning back, she met my eyes and her face dropped. "What's wrong?" I heard the concern in her tone. It almost made me smile. My sister always had my back and spent nearly every day of her life making sure I was happy. "It's your birthday. You should be happy!" Shrugging helplessly, she hugged me tightly again. I loved her hugs. I loved my sister dearly. She was my best friend. "Get dressed. Mum has breakfast ready for you. It's one of your favourites. I'm just going to have a quick shower."

"Okay."

She kissed my cheek. "I love you, Benji."

"Love you too, Jade."

I was thankful my birthday was on a Saturday so at least I didn't have to go to school. A few friends were meant to be coming around in the afternoon for a swim and to indulge in some alcohol for the first time but I wasn't particularly interested in heading out into the city just to get drunk. Mum was busy in the kitchen preparing a full English for me. Noticing my arrival, she stopped and walked to give me a tight hug. Again, my head nestled between a large pair of breasts. Kissing the top of my head, she wished me happy birthday, mentioning that Caroline was just having a quick shower.

Yes, I had two mothers. There's a reason why but I'm not sure if Mum knows I'm completely aware that I suspect at least one person in my life is futanari, that person being Caroline. As for my mother and sister, I'm still not sure to this day. I've suspected from time to time, but never confirmed. They're tall, gorgeous, and just have the persona I recognise from futanari I go to school with. I'd just never seen them naked and never felt confident enough to ask. Watching Mum get breakfast ready kept my attention. Mum had a spectacular arse, perfectly toned, and with a great pair of legs, considering she was six foot. Caroline was even taller than her, my sister around the same height as Mum. She also had defined arms, and a pair of spectacular breasts. I'm sure many thought they were fake. Nope, they were just perfect on her body. As I said, though, never seen her naked, even by accident.

Caroline appeared, kissing my cheek as always, before walking towards Mum, smacking her backside before they shared a soft kiss. No problem with affection being shown in our household. Both glanced at me and smiled. "I'm sure he doesn't want a show, Caroline," Mum said.

"Well, he's eighteen. Legal to watch porn now, Cathy."

"I'm sure he doesn't want to see his Mum have sex. And I'm sure he's watched plenty of porn already."

Before I could reply, my sister bounced into the kitchen, mesmerised by her breasts as she wore a simple sports bra and a pair of incredibly small shorts. I'd seen her show plenty of skin before but this was something else entirely. "Mum, Benji needs cheering up."

"Oh, what's wrong?" Mum asked, bringing over a plate for me.

I gave Jade a glance as I didn't particularly know what to say. She sat next to me, Mum to my other side. Shrugging helplessly, I admitted, "I don't know, I just feel... lonely, I guess. Know what I mean? And then I look in the mirror and I'm just left wondering... Guess it's a crises of confidence..." I paused before adding, "I'm eighteen and the only one out of my friends who hasn't even got to make out with a girl or futagirl. Don't get me started on anything else." Sighing, it was just embarrassing.

Next thing I knew, I had two sets of arms wrapped around me, Mum and my sister squeezing me tightly. "There's someone out there for everyone," Mum said softly, "You just have to meet her. You're interested in... females or futanari? Or do you prefer men? To be honest, I've never really asked as your private life is just that, but you're eighteen now and I'll admit I'm interested to know."

"Er, futanari, to be honest."

I missed the glance and smile shared between the three women around me. "And if you were to be with a futagirl?" my sister asked quietly.

('Futagirl' was generally a term to describe futanari, a term used by them and many males, until futanari reached around the age of 25, though could and was usually used until well after that age for some. As I said, many men considered them more feminine than actual females. It's a long story, not worth describing unless you want a long book about the history of the world.)

Chuckling, I nodded. "Took all those health classes and whatnot, Jade. I'm aware what futanari are like in the bedroom. Heard enough rumours about some of the futagirls at school." Blushing, I added, "Plus, they're all just absolutely beautiful. Never met an unattractive futagirl or futanari before. Must be something in the genes."

"Maybe I could invite a couple of my friends around for your party later?" my sister asked, "Chantelle, Alexis and Veronica...." I knew who they were but they must have tucked as I had no idea they were. It must have shown on my face as my sister giggled. "Yes, they tuck it rather well. I'm surprised you didn't know about Alexis as she's got a big girlcock, even when flaccid."

(Girlcock? Well, I'm sure that's obvious. It's what futanari call their penis. Pisses off the women something fierce by using 'girl'. It's rather amusing to see them lose their shit.)

"How do you know how big it is?" Mum wondered.

"Because I've got her hard and sucked on it, Mum," Jade replied, rolling her eyes.

The idea of my sister going down on her friend had me erect in seconds, shuffling slightly and I felt my face started to get hot. Jade recognised immediately, so while I focused on my breakfast, she placed a hand on my thigh, nearly making me jump out of my chair. "Does my little brother like the idea of his big sister sucking on her friends' big girlcock?"

"Don't tease your brother, Jade," Mum said, though I glanced to see her smiling at both of us, "Though I do wonder if she returned the favour?"

"Oh, she loves sucking my girlcock, Mum."

The whip of my head to look at my sister had the table laughing at my reaction. "You didn't know?" Jade asked, seemingly surprised by that fact. I just shook my head, incapable of speech. I'd always had my suspicions but didn't actually know. I'd always thought she was a girl. "But I would have thought you would have at least figured it out. Or seen me naked, even if by accident."

"No," I whispered, "I mean, I've suspected but... no..."

"You are too adorable at times, Benji." I groaned at the term, which made her hug me tightly again. "Well, I think my little brother is adorable, but most importantly, he's a good man, with a good heart." Leaning close to my ear, she whispered, "I'd love to be your first. In fact, I want to be your first."

"What?" I squeaked.

"Jade, we talked about this," Mum warned, "We were going to discuss it later."

"I just want my little brother smiling again, Mum. You should have seen his face earlier. He looked... sad... I hate seeing my little brother sad."

Clearing my throat, I figured if my sister confessed, I asked, "Mum, are you... futanari too?"

Mum took my hand and squeezed. "I didn't know if you figured it out or not. Suspected like your sister?" Nodding, she smiled at me. "Yes, I am, sweetheart. So is Caroline. You're in a house of futanari. And you're our special man. We love you to bits."

"Love you guys too. But, um, what were..."

"Finish your breakfast, sweetie. We'll talk about it later."

We finished breakfast, chatting about the party I'd be having later. Jade was on the phone to her three friends, excited that all three were eager to come visit. I knew they all liked me. Jade didn't have friends who didn't like or even adore her little brother. As I said, she was protective of me, and with the confession, it was now starting to make sense in a way.

"Mum, about Dad..."

"Do you want to see him today?"

"Not particularly. And not if he's going to bring... her..."

Dad has an affair when I was around six years old. He'd never told me why he'd left Mum, but now that I thought about it, it made sense. He'd been with Mum, a futanari, and was now with his wife, a female. Put two and two together... He'd been indoctrinated, a term used for men who once loved futanari but are then influenced by bullshit spread by the Pope in Avignon. She's a cunt, that one.

(Pope in Avignon? A long, complicated and bloody history. The old church in Rome? Long gone, usurped by... er... the usurper. The 'New' Pope is now a woman. The 'new' church is now completely run by females and it is their will that decide the fates of billions. Some males submit to its power. Futanari are not and have never been accepted and, well, the history between the new church and futanari is ugly. Very ugly at times. It's only in the recent past, around the last couple of hundred years, that men have finally started to speak up for their futanari sisters. Yes, sisters. Feminine pronouns, remember?)

I know for a fact he'd disowned Jade but never figured out why Dad walked out on us. Again, now it made complete sense. Dad was a bigot, no doubt under the influence of his new wife and others. So I made a decision then and there that I wouldn't speak to him again.

"You're never going to forgive him, are you?"

"Bad enough he cheated, Mum. Fair enough, fall in love with someone else, even a female, but don't do it while you're married. I hate he broke your heart, Mum. Was it because you're futanari?" Mum nodded sadly. "Well, fuck him then. His loss." I turned to Caroline. "At least she got to meet you. I love you as much as anyone in this house, Caroline."

That earned me another group hug from the three of them. "See what I mean? A good heart," Jade whispered, finding my face covered in kisses from three of them. When they pulled back, feeling the smile on my face, Jade turned my head to look at her before she leaned closer, leaving a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you, Benji," she whispered.

Blushing again, I stammered something in return before Mum suggested I make myself scarce for the morning. That mean go to my room and keep myself occupied while she prepared the house for visitors. I offered to help as always, Mum giving me a hug and a kiss, then telling me to shoo. Sitting at my desk a few minutes later, Jade knocked on my door.

"You got quite the information dump this morning. Are you okay?" she wondered, taking a seat on my bed.

"Were you serious?"

"Absolutely, Benji. I'd love to be your first. But then so does Mum." I almost passed out as my jaw dropped. Jade giggled at my reaction. "And so does Caroline. We love you, Benji. Trust me on one thing, though. Now that you're eighteen, someone like you is going to be very popular with futagirls like us."

"I will?"

"Oh, definitely. You'll eventually find someone to love, but before you settle down, I'm going to ensure you have some fun. Many of my friends have been waiting to sample the goods."

I stared at her before I said, "You're kidding."

"I'm going to find you a lovely futawife that'll look after you in every way imaginable, Benji. In fact, I think you deserve more than one futawife. Would you prefer someone like me or a female?"

(Females hate the term 'futawife'. Absolutely hate it. But it is a term used by law and in government. They (mostly the 'new' church but the general female population as a whole) lost more than one court case to have it changed. There was talk of taking it to the Supreme Court to try and have it overturned yet again.)

I didn't have to think about it. "Someone like you," I whispered, "Jade, I've always thought you were beautiful."

"Oh, you do, do you?" she asked, hearing the tease in her tone. "Think about me while you stroke yourself?" Nodding, feeling my cheeks grow warm again, she added, "Mum and Caroline too?" Nodding again, I sensed her move before she sat on her knees before me, resting her hands on my thighs. "I'm flattered, Benji. Did you think of me with only a pussy, or with a pussy and big girlcock?"

"Like you are now," I whispered.

"Did you think about me stroking my girlcock?" I nodded. "Did you think about me fucking someone?" I nodded again. "Did you think about my big girlcock sliding inside you, Benji?" she breathed. Nodding again, she leaned up and left another soft kiss on my lips. "Mum too?" she asked quietly. I was feeling rather warm, my cheeks no doubt bright red. "Mum has a big girlcock, Benji. I've seen it. So does Caroline. She has a lovely long thick one. Imagine them fucking each other?"

"I'd imagine Caroline was futanari and she'd fuck Mum."

"Ah, so you suspected but thought Mum was female. An understandable assumption. Quite the active imagination you have, Benji. Think about futagirls from school? From what I can remember, the split in your year was around forty percent male, thirty-five to forty female, and twenty to twenty-five futanari. That means quite a few futagirls in your year. Do you have suspicions?"

"I know about most of them as they're not ashamed of who they are." I paused before asking, "Why didn't you tell me before, Jade?"

"Because I knew the day I admitted it would be the day I'd want to make love to you, Benji. Mum, Caroline and I agree we'd wait until today because of that." Taking my hands in hers, she continued, "I've wanted to tell you for a long time. I thought I'd dropped enough hints that you'd just come and ask me."

"Are you, um, tucked right now?"

"Yes, and we won't have to do it any longer. Not that it's uncomfortable but, now that you know the truth, we'll certainly..."

"I hate that you felt you had to hide it from me. I would have accepted you for who you are, Jade. You're my big sister and I'll love you no matter what."

She hugged me tightly. "That good heart of yours. We know how open-minded you are. We know you have futagirls as friends. But..." She stopped a moment. "I'm sorry, Benji."

"It's okay. At least one of my fantasies is real."

Leaving a soft kiss on my cheek, she whispered into my ear. "Want to see your big sister's big girlcock?"

"How big?" I whispered back.

Standing up, she smiled down at me as she slid her shorts down her long legs, leaving her dressed in the sports bra and panties. I was surprised when she took off her bra, freeing her breasts. I could only guess, and seeing my curious look, she said she was a C. Her nipples were hard, licking my lips as a few thousand thoughts crossed my mind. Running hands down her body, she hooked her thumbs into her black panties and lowered those to the floor, before parting her legs to free her girlcock.

It was utterly beautiful, and due to the fact I was practically salivating, it wasn't a surprise that it quickly got harder. A lot harder. A lot longer. A lot thicker. "Wow," I whispered.

"Eight inches, if you're wondering, Benji. How big are you?"

"Um... not that big..."

Laughter from the doorway almost broke the moment, glancing to see Caroline standing there. "Well, didn't take you long to get naked, Jade."

"I wanted my little brother to see what his big sister is packing. And, judging by the look on his face, he loves what he's currently seeing."

"It's beautiful," I said, glancing up to her eyes, "Just like the rest of you, Jade."

She almost teared up, lifting me up from the chair and hugging me tightly, my head nestled between her breasts, feeling her cock pressing into my body. It felt nice, though when I felt another body press into my back, I felt something hard resting against me. "Pressed between two futanari, Benji," Jade whispered, "How does he feel, Caroline?"

"I'm wondering how he'll handle getting fucked by my big girlcock."

"We go easy on him. Nice and easy. But once he's sampled us, he'll never want anything else. And the world will be his oyster."

"Cathy and I talked. If Benji wants you to be his first, we're okay with that. We know how much he loves and adores you, Jade." Caroline leaned down to my ear. "Want to be fucked by your big sister, Benji?" Not trusting my voice, I nodded. "And, after that, want Mummy to stick her big girlcock in you too?" Nodding again, she added, "And would you like..."

"Yes, I love you too, Caroline."

"Jade, get dressed. Your Mum will want to talk before we have lunch."

She didn't bother putting on her panties, the bulge of her girlcock prominent as she slid her shorts back on, disappearing topless as I returned my attention to the computer screen. I realised I'd lost complete interest in whatever I'd been doing earlier. Lying back on my bed, reading a book, Mum came to collect me a couple of hours later, led by the hand to the living room, where Jade and Caroline were waiting for me. Jade now wore a tight top that simply enhanced her fantastic tits.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers