The Futanari Diaries Ch. 07

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
9.5k words
4.82
10.6k
29

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

Mark, Mike and Nathan were the first to arrive the next morning, not long after I'd finished breakfast. I didn't actually blame them, as although I'd assured them they wouldn't see anything shocking or unsettling, at least in their eyes, I knew they would still be a little worried.

Mum and Caroline met them alongside me, though when Bailey came running downstairs to join me, I could see confusion in their eyes. "She's living with us now," Mum explained, "A miserable home life so I invited her to stay here for the time being."

The three men looked at me and grinned. "So one girlfriend living here, at least?" Mike asked, obviously rhetorical. Jade cleared her throat. The three grinned even further. Bastards. "Yeah, we really don't want to know what you three get up to. Nice to see you, Jade."

"You too, Mike. How are you three?"

"Relieved," Mark replied.

"Yeah, that, but we're all off to university so it isn't over yet. I am going to take advantage of these couple of months before we start though," Nathan added.

"Want a beer, boys?" Caroline asked. The four of us laughed. "What? It's midday somewhere. And we'd rather you drink here rather than out in the city. You know what it can like sometimes."

"Sure, we'd love a beer, Ma," I said, the four of us taking the offered beverage before we headed out into the backyard. Opening the cans, we each took a sip, sitting at one of the tables in the shade, letting it get a little warmer before we walked into the pool.

"So who's coming?" Mike wondered.

"My other ten girlfriends." The three of them return immediate grins at that comment. "Three of Jade's friends will be coming too. Vanessa's mother might be coming along." Taking sip of my beer, I added, "Oh, Miss Wilson is coming too."

"Fuck off!" Mark exclaimed immediately, "Why is she..."

My three friends shared glances before looking at me. I tried to look innocent but I know I failed. "No way," Nathan whispered, "No fucking way, mate. You've been fucking..." Then he paused and the three shared a glance again. "No, she's been..."

Thankfully, it was followed by laughter. "Holy shit, mate! Where do you even find the time?"

"I haven't slept with all of them, Mark," I replied, "Most of the futagirls from school, at least."

"So are we the only males today?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah. To be honest, you've really been the only three male friends I've had the entire way through high school. And I don't know many other guys who would be interested in being surrounded by nearly twenty rather beautiful futagirls."

"Two in our year," Mike said, "Remember Brian? Big, strapping lad. Muscles galore. Thought he was a ladies man. Went on about all the girls and futanari he fucked. Well, he learned that futanari fuck, more often than not anyway. Was giving it the gift of the gab after a footy game one afternoon, knew she was futanari. Well, one thing led to another, back at his place, she lets it be known that she fucks. He didn't like that. 'Nothing's going up my arse', he said. 'Well, you're going to be mostly disappointed trying to sleep with our kind then,' she retorted."

"I'm assuming he only dates females now?" I wondered.

"No real idea, but he stopped talking to any futagirls at school. They were all relieved as he's full of shit. From what I've heard, he's actually a virgin. You know what some can be like, talk about all the sex they have yet they go home and stroke it alone in their bedroom."

"Then there was Greg," Mark added, "But he's just a creep. No-one liked him, but he'd spy on anyone possible. How he wasn't kicked out of school after that 'issue' with the futanari bathroom, I'll never know."

"He was filming them, wasn't he?"

"Bang on, Nathan. He had cameras everywhere. Tracked the signal to his house. He should have been arrested, but his family is rich. From what I heard through the rumour mill, his family paid off anyone needed but it was kept very hush-hush."

"So we're not going to see, you know, lots of sex?" Mike asked.

"No. I promise we'll behave while you're here."

"What's Miss Wilson look like in a bikini?" Nathan whispered.

"Fucking gorgeous, mate. But you do know she's going to have quite the bulge. They're not going to be tucking."

The three of them grinned. "We know, mate," Mark said, "We're just happy to be here. Haven't seen you much lately, though we certainly understand why."

Speaking of why, Bailey wandered out with Vanessa, Chloe and Georgie. Ever since Bailey had joined our group, the four had been as thick as thieves. Joining us at the table with glasses, being told they were already drinking cocktails, we discussed how we'd done during our exams and what we planned to do for the summer and beyond.

Once more of my friends started to arrive, we moved from the table to the pool. Jade and her friends coming to join us. When Sandra arrived, my three male friends fell silent once she walked outside in just a bikini, and she hadn't tucked.

"Holy shit," Mark muttered.

Sandra stopped. "I can..."

Mark shook his head. "No, Miss. I'm not uncomfortable. It's just... unexpected..."

"Miss, are you well fucking hung?" Mike asked bluntly.

Thankfully, everyone saw the humour in the question. "Ask Benji," she replied. Sliding into the pool, she swam towards me, giving me one hell of a kiss, before she wandered over to talk to Jade and her friends. My three male friends all look at me. I couldn't help return a smug grin.

"You know, he's living the fantasy of fucking, or being fucked, by a hot teacher," Mike said.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mike," Sandra stated, "And young Benjamin is a very generous lover."

Smug face. Definite smug face. Mark playfully punched my shoulder as Mum appeared with four more beers for us. Everyone told her and Caroline to come join us at least for a while before lunch. That's when my mates learned the truth about my two mother's. When they appeared in bikini's, the three looked at me again. "So your entire family..." Nathan started to say.

"Well, this side, but yes. I'm the lone male, Mum, Ma and Jade are futanari."

"And now we're four males surrounded by many futanari, and you're the only one interested in them?" Mark asked, hearing slight concern.

"Don't worry, Mark, the gangbang will only start once you've gone home," Vanessa joked, "Oh, Mum couldn't come, Benji. Something came up with Dad so she'll hopefully catch up soon."

"Cool."

"Gangbang?" Mark asked.

"She's joking, mate. Although the look on your face..."

Once people mentioned they were getting a little hungry, I helped Caroline at the barbecue, Mum keeping me hydrated with beer, while Jade and Mum worked away in the kitchen. My male friends were friendly with my girlfriends, who spent most of their time teasing the hell out of the three of them. It was never uncomfortable, thankfully everyone seeing the humour. People liked what they liked, and everyone there accepted it.

I made sure my mates were spread around the table so they could talk to some of my girlfriends. I was sat between Alexis and Bailey, the hand of the former constantly stroking my thigh. I returned the favour, putting my hand down her bikini bottoms. Feeling her lean closer, she kissed my cheek. "If you get me hard, you'll have to finish the job," she whispered, "Or we'll need to make love."

Turning to meet her eyes, I could see the desire already in her eyes. "Later?" I asked quietly.

Her face lit up in a smile. Fucking hell, I was a lucky man to have some many beautiful futagirls around me. "I'd love that. In front of everyone?"

"No, next time should be alone."

She kissed me for that, and it was for long enough that there were a few giggles around the table before she pulled away. "Eat your lunch, Benji. You're going to need energy later," she said.

Jade glanced at me from across the table. "Bailey sleeping with me tonight, Benji?"

"I don't think I'm the only one who brought a change of clothes in the hope of spending a night, Jade."

"Alexis, I think it's obvious to every single futagirl around this table how you feel."

I felt her hand in mine again, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Well, you do only keep friends who care for your brother, Jade."

Sandra cleared her throat. "Well, I guess I'm spending the night with yourself and Caroline again," she told Mum.

"No way!" Mark shouted, "Miss, you're fooling around with Mrs and Mrs Marsh?"

Sandra laughed out loud. "Oh, my sweet summer child. You have little idea what happens in my private life. A young man like yourself? I'd eat you up and you'd never want anything else again."

"Fucking hell," Mike whispered, before he looked at me, "Is it really that good?"

Smiling, I nodded. "Better than good, mate. Much better than good. As for Sandra, well..." I just tapped the side of my nose. "A gentleman never tells."

Sandra laughed. "You won't, but a self-confident futanari thanks to you will. Young Benjamin loves being fucked by Miss Wilson." She paused and met my eyes down the table. "Or is that Mistress Wilson, Benjamin?"

"The second one, Mistress."

Plenty of giggles around the table, feeling Alexis bump me before kissing my cheek. "And your role is to make me happy?" Sandra asked, keeping her tone light. She wasn't 'in character'.

"Of course, Mistress."

"So, if I was to order you to walk over here, get down on your knees, and pleasure me, you'd do it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good to know." She smiled at me. "I'll keep that in mind for later."

Finishing lunch, we continued to enjoy one or two drinks, everyone behaving though I was fairly sure every had a buzz going by early evening. I wasn't surprised my mates eventually left as a few of my girlfriends were getting quite amorous, and I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to resist any longer. They called for a taxi, heading out the front with them.

Shaking their hands, Mark said, "Good to see you finally happy, mate. Shame it happened so damned late."

"Worth it though, mate."

"So, I know you're busy during summer, but make sure you keep in touch."

"Will do. You three going to keep playing rugby?" The three nodded as Mark got into the car. "Well, I'll be there first day of training next year too, so that's something. I'll keep in touch, you do the same. Okay?" They agreed to that. "Rightio, see you guys later."

Walking out into the backyard, I wasn't surprised to be greeted by a lot of nudity. Alexis got out of the pool immediately, her thick girlcock swinging, realising she probably shouldn't leap on me at the last second, going with her arms wrapping around my body as she kissed me. "I'm so fucking horny, Benji," she told me.

"It's still early. Do you need a little something now to get you through to later?"

Her face lit up. "Maybe a little time on your knees and you can swallow a load?"

"I'd love to."

Carefully falling to my knees, I grabbed the base of her shaft and ran my tongue up it. "Yeah, Benji, suck that girlcock!" my sister shouted.

"Girls, stay here. I think he needs time with Alexis tonight. Is that right, Jade?"

"Alexis, do you want privacy now?"

"Later, my sweet. Right now, I just want his lips around my girlcock and then share my cum when I finish."

Smiling up at her, loving the way her red hair frames her pretty face, her green eyes sparkling in the fading sunlight, I wrapped my lips around her shaft and lowered myself all the way down, feeling her shaft enter my throat and I kept it there a few seconds. She moaned softly, fingers running through my hair. "Oh, Benji," she whispered.

Bobbing up and down her shaft, I'd occasionally got all the way to the base, but while it was something all my girlfriends and family did enjoy, it was more the suction of my lips wrapped around the shaft and my tongue hitting the sensitive parts. Add the occasional finger or two up the bum and I'd soon be rewarded.

Alexis did move her hips slightly but let me take control. I would have happily let her fuck my face, but despite the reputation futanari did have, while they'd fuck me hard in bed, all my lovers were generally polite when I had my lips wrapped around their girlcock. Looking up into her eyes again, her face lit up in a smile, running my hands up her long legs to her butt cheeks. She had a fantastic arse.

Slowly but surely, my head was probably a blur on her girlcock, feeling her hips start to move at the same time, her shaft invading my throat from time to time. I did choke for a moment once or twice, giving her a gentle squeeze on the cheek to assure her I was fine, that she could keep going.

"Benji, I'm so close..."

I looked up again, ensuring the smile reflected in my eyes. I want her to cum in my mouth. Desperate for her to cum in my mouth. Caressing my cheek, she grabbed the back of my head and kept my in place as I felt that first delicious dose of her cum enter my mouth. I swallowed the first couple of spurts but kept the rest in my mouth for her. Once she was empty, she slowly dropped to her knees, caressing my cheek as she moved her mouth to mine. I'd swapped cum enough to know it was erotic and amusing, both of us moaning softly, our bodies pressed together. We only stopped as we needed to take a deep breath.

"Wow," she whispered, "You're an even better kisser now, Benji. And the fact you deepthroat too..."

"Will I be little spoon tonight, Alexis?" Her laughter warmed my heart before we cuddled together, and she didn't need to reply. I knew the reply. Standing and taking her by the hand, we joined everyone back in the pool. Now that I was the only male, and I was either the boyfriend or lover of everyone present, I found myself with no end of attention and a lot of affection.

Caroline, Mum and Sandra were the first disappear inside. Considering all three were bottomless, everyone knew exactly what those two were going to get up to once inside. To my surprise, my four 'main' girlfriends, for want of a better description -- Vanessa, Bailey, Chloe and Georgie -- would be heading to Vanessa's to sleep. Jade had invited Veronica and Chantelle to stay with her, Jade glancing my way with a raised eyebrow.

"Who's the one getting fucked?" I wondered.

Jade and Veronica looked at Chantelle. When I gave it some thought, it made the most sense. Slowly but surely, as darkness descended, all the guests started to depart. Numerous promises were made to see each other as often as possible during the summer. I wasn't the only one with a pool, but considering how open-minded my parents were, and considering who I was to all of them, I had a feeling my home would become a focal point until I left for university. And I had a good feeling Mum and Caroline would welcome them all with open arms.

Alexis and I waited until everyone else had disappeared, Jade wishing us goodnight and for me to just lock up, before we were left alone. Alexis was all over me as soon as Jade pulled the sliding door shut, ensuring my legs were wrapped around her as she was easily tall enough to have her feet on the bottom. Feeling her cock against my butt crack, I was surprised when I felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

"Jade told me you were... a little embarrassed because futanari are bigger. For a man, Benji, it's more than adequate. And Bailey told me you made love and she said it was wonderful. So did your Mum. I know young men worry about it. Believe me, please, I've seen men who are taller and larger with much smaller things between their legs."

I couldn't help blush. "Thanks, Alexis."

"Benji, there's only one man on this planet I'd ever let make love to me." Meeting her eyes, she kissed me softly. "But I'm also aware of what you like. Therefore, I'm going to leave it for you to decide. Rest assured, every single futagirl here wants to be with you intimately, aware you love to receive, and we are so fucking happy to do it for you."

"Do you love me?"

"So fucking much, Benji. Everyone here today, excluding the men, loves you in their own way. Some wholeheartedly already. Some are falling in love. Some are feeling those first shoots that will blossom into deep love. I sometimes feel guilty, knowing how much Jade loves you."

"I feel the same way sometimes, almost like I'm taking advantage."

She kissed me softly again. "Never. Trust me on this, Jade is more than aware of how attractive you are to us. Think you have lovers now, wait until you get to university. If you go to one or two particular universities, you won't have time to study as you'll be full of girlcock twenty-four-seven."

Unwrapping myself, I led her to the ledge where we could sit down in the pool. Keeping hold of her hand, I asked, "I'm only one man, and I'm still maturing. What if you meet someone else?"

"It's always possible. Those who I know are already committed. I won't include your mother and Caroline. So... Jade, Bailey, Vanessa... I think Sandra... and..." She kissed my cheek before whispering, "Me." Leaning into her, feeling her other arm wrap around me, she added, "I've seen you grow into a fine young man, Benji. I think Veronica loves you almost too much, she's scared. Remember how she was when you were with her and Chantelle?"

"Yeah, I had an inkling."

"She's been hurt, so it's all a front. High school boyfriend tore her heart out. She's always adored you though. Being with Jade and Chantelle tonight will be good for her. They'll look after her."

"What happened? If it's private..."

"She walked in on her boyfriend with not one but two females."

"Fuck," I muttered.

"They were girls from the same high school so you can imagine how it went down. He was cruel, basically told her he was just trying the forbidden fruit, the usual shit some of us hear as we're dumped."

Sliding onto her lap, I hugged her tightly. "You too?" I asked softly.

"Got you now. I can forget about the past," she replied, "Want to go inside? I need to make love to you."

Getting out of the pool, we dried ourselves off first before heading inside. I made sure everything was locked, the lights turned off, before heading upstairs. Mum was getting properly failed by Sandra and Caroline, the door left ajar. Alexis and I had a quick look. Jade had shut her door, but there was plenty of moaning from inside there too. Alexis led the way into my room, shutting the door, meeting in the middle of the room to continue making out.

Tumbling onto bed, Alexis flipped me over, feeling her fingers spread my cheeks and her tongue immediately at my rosebud. The first moan I released made her chuckle. "I think someone wants my girlcock," she giggled.

"So much, sweetie."

"Oh, I love that. Call me that all the time. Please..."

"Lick my arse, sweetie. Get me ready for your absolutely fucking massive girlcock!"

She sat back and burst into another fit of giggles. Leaning forward, she nuzzled into my neck. "Thank you for making me giggle all the time."

"You're welcome. Now, I believe my rosebud needs attention, sweetie. Then we need to make love all night."

Alexis buried her face between my cheeks, licking my rosebud for all she was worth before she reached for the readily available lube, pouring some of that and her tongue kept on going. Fucking hell, she was wonderful. When she finally slid two fingers inside me, wrapping her other hand around my cock, she had me moaning and whimpering as she leaned forward again, kissing up my spine. "I'm going to make you cum so I can make love to you without a worry," she told me.

"Fine with me," I groaned.

Three fingers inside me, angled perfectly, little wonder I just exploded everywhere within a couple of minutes. She barely gave me time to catch my breath before she made sure I was on my back, somewhat comfortable, ready to feel her slide her thick girlcock inside me. We moaned together as she slowly buried it, meeting her eyes to see her face light up in another beautiful grin.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers