The Futanari Diaries Ch. 11

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
10.2k words
4.86
6k
18

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,165 Followers

A/N - Hey guys, sorry for the length between chapters but I've had numerous other projects on the go and made sure I had a few chapters of this written before I resumed uploading.

Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as you've enjoyed the first ten chapters. Plan is to end things at around Chapter 20.

*****

"When will your new friends be here?" Mum called from the kitchen.

"Around lunchtime, Mum," I replied.

"How many are coming?"

Walking into the kitchen, she was working alongside Caroline, Jade and Bailey as they prepared some snacks for our visitors. "Mum, I would have told..."

She looked up and smiled. "Sweetie, I really don't mind. I love having all your friends over. Jade's too. Trust me, it's fine. So, who's coming?"

"Naomi and her three friends. Jade's three friends. Then my other nine girlfriends." That earned plenty of giggles. "Plus Mike, Mark and Nathan. They wanted to come around. Last time before our end of year graduation party."

"Sure they can handle all the girlcock that'll be on display?" Caroline wondered, "I mean, we'll keep things under wraps, but there'll be a lot of bulges that will surely be noticed."

"Don't worry, they'll get used to it quickly enough," I laughed, "If not, we can sit inside if it's too much for them. They'll be arriving first so they can see everyone else arrive."

"Sandra is coming too," Mum announced, "And Vanessa, your mother is coming to drop by and say hello." She paused before adding, "I would have invited Isabella, but she runs her place of business by herself on a Saturday. If we do this on a Sunday next time, she'll be able to visit."

"I'll keep that in mind, Mum. I didn't think she'd..."

"Benji, she'd like to come to spend some time with you, like all your other girlfriends. She adores you already, and she knows how much you love your job too."

"Can't lie about it. I do enjoy it."

"Fucked nice and hard all week, Benji?" Jade joked.

I couldn't stop smiling as I replied, "Riley came to see me again. Isabella made sure I was only with her that day so it was during the day. Another of my virgins, as I call them now, also visited during the week to see me again. Spent most of the day just cuddling in bed. It was really nice."

"But this Riley likes you?" Mum wondered.

"She's just a client, Mum... But I do like her. She's so damned adorable. I enjoy making her feel as special as she quite clearly is. She's not the only one I've really felt any sort of connection with. Most others are perfectly polite, but it does end up feeling more transactional. I guess that helps in a way. No matter what people think, sex does invoke feelings in a lot of people. When I'm with Riley..."

"Would she like to see you outside of your job?"

"I don't know, Mum. I'm not sure how to even ask that question. Explaining how we met would be awkward."

"Do you like her?" Jade asked, noticing the smile on her face, "Sounds like you do."

"Even if I did, she would think..." I paused before adding, "I like her, but that means nothing if..."

"Sweetie," Mum started, "If she's taking all this time out of her day to come see you, maybe she thinks it's the only way she can spend time with you. Look at it like this. Do you think she'd like to spend time with you right now, this weekend?"

"More than likely, being honest."

"Well, raise it with her next time she visits. You have nothing to lose. Either she loves the idea, and you can take her out on a date, or she says that she's only interested in seeing you in that environment but you can enjoy each other's company anyway."

I couldn't help smile. "You're always full of good advice, Mum."

"I remember you talking about her after your first day and could sense you really liked her. Perhaps a strange place to make a friend but that is also your job. To make anyone who visits you feel comfortable in your presence."

The doorbell ended that conversation, opening the door to find my three friends waiting for me. After handshakes were shared, we stopped at the kitchen so they could say hello to the family and friends, before we wandered outside, grabbing some drinks from the fridge kept outside near the pool. Taking a seat at one of the picnic tables we had, there was the usual conversation between four young men.

Jade walked out to join us within fifteen minutes, Alexis, Chantelle and Veronica following in her footsteps. I hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks, ensuring I greeted them with a long hug and kiss. Alexis didn't want to let me go, while I think Veronica liked me more than I expected, at least from the look in her eyes when we finally broke our kiss. I had a feeling a conversation might be needed.

I knew some of my girlfriends arrived when I heard raised feminine voices from inside the house, Vanessa and Bailey walking out with Chloe, Georgie and Casey following them. After hugs and kisses, I was told everyone else would be arriving within the hour, they were simply organising transport.

Then Naomi arrived with Lara, Sabrina and Dani alongside her. After introductions, it perhaps wasn't a surprise small groups did form as there was a slight disparity in age, but we eventually ensured the two picnic tables were joined up so everyone could chat. Once the rest of my girlfriends arrived, the noise increased significantly, and it was amusing that although I was centre of attention, there was only me and a lot of young, attractive futagirls.

Then Miss Wilson showed up and the noise increased further. Everyone had loved Miss Wilson. My male friends just stared in disbelief when I rose to my feet and greeted her with a steamy kiss. The look on the faces of Mark, Mike and Nathan had me laughing, Miss Wilson chuckling away next to me. To say they looked at me in disbelief.

"Jesus, mate, how many futagirls are you with?" Mike finally asked.

I swept broadly around the backyard. The three shared a glance, bursting into laughter after a couple of seconds. "You'll start the gangbang after we're gone, right?" Mark wondered.

"There won't be a gangbang. We're just enjoying a Saturday afternoon together. Naomi and her friends wanted to meet everyone, plus I haven't see others in a little while. It's nice weather so the best time to do it. Plus, our formal is in a week, then Christmas the week after, so time is running low."

I saw their eyes as the futagirls wandered around in bikinis, once they headed inside to get changed. There was no missing the bulge in Miss Wilson's bikini bottoms. I think Alexis was trying to control an erection that wanted to pop up, her eyes glancing my way constantly, biting her bottom lip as I knew she was eager to make love. Lara made sure she sat next to me, whispering that I was her new boy toy, but she knew Naomi would be my focus that night.

Helping Caroline at the barbecue earned me brownie points from her and Mum, checking to see if anyone was watching before giving her girlcock a little rub underneath her short skirt. Lowering her panties enough to free it, I stroked her off while we chatted away, cooking the meat perfectly as always. Mum approached us and noticed what I was doing.

"Need to cum?" she asked Caroline. The look on her face suggested she was desperate. "Anyone need a drink?" she asked everyone else. After hearing some responses, she told Caroline and I to go get them.

Following her inside, I followed her around the kitchen counter so we'd have a little privacy, though she kissed me eagerly first. "Thank you, baby. It's been a while," she whispered.

"I just really want to suck you off right now, Ma."

"Oh baby, you can suck me whenever you want. I'll never say no."

Caroline was turned on so the blowjob only lasted a few minutes at most. She couldn't remain quiet as I made her orgasm, eagerly swallowing down all the cum she deposited into my mouth. Kissing back up her body, she leaned down to give me a soft but passionate kiss, caressing my cheek, not saying a word as the smile on her face told me everything.

Walking back outside with a tray of drinks, I handed them out before sitting down, my three male friends looking at me, wide-eyed and they definitely heard Caroline inside.

"What's it like?" Mike finally asked, "I mean, you don't have to... But it's obvious you're intimate with your sister, mother and step-mother..."

"I love my mother and Caroline." I glanced at Jade. "But I've been in love with my sister all my life." There was a collective 'Awww' from nearly the entire group. "I can't really explain it unless you were to experience it yourself, and I know you three don't have any close futanari relatives. I've always been close to Jade. Adding sex and intimacy me that simply brought us even closer. Being completely honest? If it was allowed by law, I'd have a ring on her finger already. I know that, on my death bed, one of my last memories will be of her and the joy she's brought my life so far, and how much joy she'll bring me in the future. I'm not a religious man, but if I would ever thank god for one thing, it would be having Jade as my sister. I only hope we a have a long life together." Clearing my throat, I whispered, "That's what it's like, mate."

Jade rose from where she was sitting, basically ordered I stand up, and gave me the hug of a lifetime. Glancing around, there were not too many dry eyes after what I'd said. "Thank you, Benji," Jade whispered, "I love you that much in return."

There was silence before Nathan exclaimed, "Shit, I might start looking at my sister differently!"

That broke the spell, plenty of laughter erupting as everyone made space so Jade could sit next to me. Feeling her rest my head against my shoulder, I kissed the top of her head, feeling her arm around my waist. We continued to chat as we ate and drank, the usual discussions about our future, the past, the present, hopes and dreams, our desires and our fears. My three male friends stayed long enough until they had enough, and it was obvious that some of my girlfriends were getting rather amorous. They were smart enough to figure out what might happen, escorting them to the front door.

"See you at the formal?" Mark asked.

"Sure. I've just got to get myself a suit. I know they all have dresses sorted. Other than that..."

"You're taking all eleven of them?"

"Yep."

The three of them grinned. After wishing them farewell, Mark driving as he'd only had a couple of drinks during the entire time he'd been with us, I waved them off before returning to the backyard. No surprise that bikini tops and bottoms were strewn across the ground around the pool. Naomi sat by herself at the picnic table, sitting next to her and taking her hand.

"As they're all..."

"God yes, let's go," she whispered, "I've been waiting since last weekend. Monday just didn't happen. Riley really wanted to see you and I just couldn't deny the poor futagirl her time with you."

"Because you have a good heart, Naomi."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, definitely into my panties." She paused before kissing me softly, "Which will be within a matter of minutes." Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "After me, I think you really need to make love with your sister, particularly after what you said."

Glancing her way, she met my eyes and smiled. Using my eyes to gesture what was said, she returned a small nod. Standing up, I took Naomi by the hand and led her inside, heading upstairs to my bedroom. Shutting the door, Naomi was only wearing a bikini, wasting no time by just taking off her top and bottoms while I slid off my swimming shorts.

Grabbing the lube that always sat on the nightstand next to the bed, applying it to her cock, I could help chuckle at how eager she was. Turning around, I showed her the butt plug I always wore nowadays, just to keep me nice and ready to take a nice, thick girlcock inside me. Watching as she lay down, slowly stroking herself, I positioned myself on her lap.

"I want you to ride me, Benji. Ride me and cum all over me. Then I'm going to nail you hard from behind." Leaning down to kiss her, she whispered, "But I'm going to get my chance to make love to you at work. Would you like that?"

"I'll do my best to never say no to you, Naomi."

Taking the plug out of me, resting that on the nightstand, I lifted myself up, placing the tip of her girlcock at my tight little hole and carefully slid down it. Naomi's face lit up as she found her eight inches buried inside my butt rather quickly. Leaning down to kiss her, the smile on her face remained as I started to rock myself. Her hands ended up on my arse as I moved a hand to my cock, stroking myself in tandem with my movements up and down her girlcock.

Fuck, she felt wonderful inside me, and she let me know more than once that she found my arse incredibly tight, warm and somewhere she wanted to cum in more than once. Sounded fine to me, resting on my left hand as I continued to stroke my cock. I was incredibly turned on, my cock felt like steel in my right hand, and that usual tingle soon had me squirming as I rode her faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," I moaned.

"On me, Benji. All over me. Then I'll roll you over."

"Okay. Give me a minute."

My timing was perfect as my cock erupted, almost catching me by surprise, as I felt my orgasm building up, then it just exploded. Naomi giggled as I covered her body and breasts in plenty of cum since I hadn't enjoyed an orgasm since the night before, when Vanessa and Bailey had taken a lot of enjoyment in plugging me both ends for a couple of hours.

I kept riding Naomi for a little longer, my entire body shaking as the after effects of my orgasm was intense. Finally stopping with her girlcock buried deep, I offered her my finger and thumb to taste my cum before I leaned down to kiss her. "Holy shit, that was fantastic," I murmured.

On my back a couple of minutes later, Naomi made love to me. It was incredibly tender, her eyes constantly gazing into mine, and I knew she was doing all she could to hold back her own orgasm. Wrapping my legs around her waist, I looped my hands around the back of her neck so she remained close enough to kiss. Feeling her thick girlcock sliding in and out of me constantly had both of us moaning constantly.

Picking up the pace, she'd been going for a while now and I knew she wanted to cum. I urged her on to fuck me harder, the look in her eyes changing, an almost growl from her throat as she started to drive her cock as deeply as possible. Felt wonderful as always. I loved the tender lovemaking and I loved being fucked hard and fast. I'd never complain about either.

"Worth the wait, Benji," she moaned softly.

"So we were, gorgeous. Glad you're inside me now."

"I'll have to share you with Isabella."

"Lots of spitroasts."

That made her smile before she kissed me again, her tongue exploring my mouth, making both of us moan again. Faster and harder she thrust, and I knew she was getting close to orgasm. I whimpered for her to finish, and to finish inside me. I didn't mind a futagirl pulling and finishing on me, but that was a rare thing. I almost made myself giggle, wondering how many loads I'd taken in my butt recently.

"Oh fuck, here is comes!" Naomi announced. I kissed her as she came, feeling her thrust and cum at the same time. We kept kissing even after she'd quite obviously finished, our bodies pressed tightly together. We both chuckled as I could feel my cum now causing our bodies to slightly stick together. Worse things in life, I guess.

Pulling out and flopping down next to me, we lay side by side, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, breathing loudly in otherwise comfortable silence.

"I love being well fucked like this," I said.

"I've been wanting to do that since the day you walked through the door," Naomi confessed.

"Oh, trust me, I told them all about you when I got home after that first day."

"So we made an impression on each other?"

"Definitely." Taking a deep breath, I asked, "Want a drink?"

We headed downstairs to get a quick drink, feeling her cum leaking out of me as I walked down the stairs, both of us with cum on our chests from where I'd cum on her. Grabbing a glass of water each, we returned to my room immediately, knocking back our drinks before I got on the bed, head on my pillow, arse in the air.

Naomi fucked me hard for at least half an hour before she dumped a second load inside me. That left us hot, sweaty and sticky, so after a quick shower, just to clean ourselves up, we wandered downstairs naked, receiving plenty of attention when we joined many of the others in the pool. Naomi and I sat next to each other on the ledge, my arm around her waist.

"Great fuck, isn't he?" Lara finally said.

"Never had an arse this tight," Naomi replied, "Definitely going to enjoy it again."

"One would think you have too many futagirls, Benji," Jade said.

"That's what group sex and gangbangs were invented for. Once we organise my first one, I think that'll be the best way to keep some of you satisfied."

Naomi eventually swam away to chat with some others, finding myself surrounded by some of my girlfriends from high school. Chloe and Georgie sat to either side of me, and I could sense the near desperation that they wanted to be intimate with me. My plans for the previous week had fallen apart due to them having their own jobs that stalled any plans.

"Benji?"

"Yes, Vanessa?"

"Take Chloe upstairs."

Smiling at Chloe, noticing her blush in return as she looked at me, I asked, "Do you want to?" I don't think she trusted her voice, making do with a nod of her head. Turning to Georgie, I asked, "Do you want to come too? It won't be a threesome, but I know you're both eager. I'm sorry it's taken so long."

"Okay," Georgie whispered, "I love Chloe too, so sharing something special with her..."

There were a few comments as the three of us got out of the pool and walked towards the door inside. Mum, Caroline and Miss Wilson were sat at the table, sipping at mugs of coffee. Noticing me hand in hand with both Chloe and Georgie, Miss Wilson smiled. "About damned time, Benji. I've noticed how much these two love you, just as much as Vanessa and Bailey. Have fun, girls. He's a wonderful lover."

Entering my bedroom, Chloe and Georgie were also naked like I was, so after shutting the door, they both stepped forward, taking one of them in each arm, kissing one then the other as I led them backwards to the bed. Sitting them down, I sank to my knees as I kissed up Chloe's thighs. "My idea is that I blow you, Chloe, then I blow you, Georgie. Get that first load out of the way. Good idea?" Both of them nodded eagerly. "Then we'll make love, Chloe. Georgie will just lie to our side and watch. Then I'll make love to you, Georgie, Chloe lying next to us like you were. Do you like the sound of that?"

"I love it," Chloe whispered. Georgie took my hand and squeezed it, meeting her eyes to see one hell of a beautiful smile on her face.

Chloe gasped as I swallowed her seven inch girlcock. I could have teased her, but I went with the assumption that making both of them cum quickly meant we could spend more time making love, as I wanted to finally do that with them as much as they wanted to with me. She rested back on her elbows, so I took a moment to kiss up her bodies, her nipples poking out as I took one my mouth, earning a soft moan. What I didn't expect was for Georgie to take her other nipple.

"Focus on her girlcock, Benji. We've done a little fooling around," she admitted.

Made me smile immediately. "I'm glad you care for each other."

"Just like Bailey and Vanessa. They explained how they keep the edge off if not with you, so we agreed to do that with each other."

Kissing back down her body, Chloe moaned as I ran my tongue up and down her shaft before moving down to her large, heavy looking balls, no doubt full of cum ready to be deposited in my mouth. Running my tongue back up her shaft to the head of her thick girlcock, she groaned when I wrapped my lips around the shaft and slowly bobbed up and down.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,165 Followers