The Futanari Diaries Ch. 12

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
11k words
4.88
7.9k
24

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

Mum was helping with my tie. I knew how to do one, but Mum just had better dexterity in her fingers, ensuring the knot was secure and a second pair of eyes was always helpful. Once she was standing in front of me, using her soft hands to smooth down any creases, I noticed she was already crying.

"You look so handsome," she whispered.

Hugging her tightly, we share a soft, lingering kiss. "You'll always be beautiful in my eyes, Mum."

She kissed me again before leading me downstairs. Caroline took one look before wrapping me in her arms, knowing she was crying, just like Mum. "My son is now truly a man," she said, "You look devilishly handsome too."

Jade looked ready to undo all my hard work by wanting to fuck me hard. I'd wanted to invite her as my date but she insisted that I'd be occupied enough by my eleven girlfriends. Vanessa and Bailey were my official co-dates. Neither would accept the other being 'left out'. Chloe and Georgie were technically each other's date. The rest of my girlfriends would pair up when necessary, but all were there for and with me, in the end.

Mum disappeared into the kitchen, returning with what I assumed was alcohol mixed with Coke. Giving her a curious look, she said, "For nerves."

"But I'm not nervous. I'm looking forward to this."

"When will the limo get here?" Jade asked.

Checking my phone, I replied, "Well, if they're on time, around fifteen minutes."

Jade lifted up her skirt, lowered her panties and revealed her quickly growing girlcock. Carefully getting down to my knees, Mum and Caroline were laughing as I eagerly took her shaft in my mouth. "Make sure you don't get any cum on your suit," Mum warned.

"More excuses for him to swallow every drop, Mum," Jade retorted.

Jade didn't need to be deepthroated very often, just focusing on the most sensitive parts of her shaft, my tongue teasing her head while I wrapped my lips tightly around her thickness. God, I loved blowing my sister, and she knew that too. All she had to do was walk into any room I was in, drop her panties to reveal her girlcock, and I'd have my lips wrapped around it in seconds. Same went for any futagirl in my life. If we couldn't fuck, I'd happily blow them to completion.

I sucked a lot of girlcock.

Jade warned me she was about to cum so I had my lips tightly wrapped around her shaft, moaning softly as I felt that first spurt of hot cum into my mouth. Gazing up into her eyes, her own filled with nothing but love for her little brother, I ensured I swallowed every single drop before I cleaned her cock nicely. I'd just finished placing her softening girlcock in her panties when there was a knock at the door.

Mum opened it to reveal the driver of the limo. "I'm here to collect Mister Marsh."

"I'm here," I said. Following the driver, we stopped as all eleven of my girlfriends wanted to get out for pictures, doing the gentlemanly thing of opening the door and helping each of them out. Holy shit, I'd never seen eleven more beautiful futagirls in my life. Each dress was perfect. Their make-up merely accentuated their natural features and beauty. Hair and nails were professionally done. Most of them didn't wear high heels as they were all tall as it was, not that I would have minded. Vanessa whispered that not a single one of them was wearing any panties. "We want to fuck you whenever we get the chance," she whispered, "The futagirls who haven't had the chance hope to get you tonight."

"Fine by me."

Mum took plenty of photos before I cleared my throat, suggesting that we really needed to go as we didn't want to arrive too late. After hugs and kisses were shared, I helped all eleven back into the limo before I waved a final time, sliding in and closing the door. Met by a sea of smiling faces, I asked the driver how long until we arrived at the hotel.

"It's about an hour's drive, depending on traffic," he replied.

"Let us know when we're five minutes out."

He knew exactly why, raising the partition between the front and back, while I simply looked around, noticing the emerging bulges underneath each dress. "I have an hour to make all elven of you cum. Lift your dresses and stroke yourselves while I'm busy with one of you. If you all want to cum, I'll need your help. No fucking me yet, I'd like to arrive without looking too dishevelled."

The journey eventually took sixty-five minutes. I made Vanessa, the last one I blew, cum in my mouth after fifty-five minutes. Sitting back in my seat, nursing one hell of an erection myself, Bailey eagerly slid to the floor, fished out my cock and made me cum within two minutes. Twelve us in the limo, all of us enjoyed an orgasm.

"I'm a little bit full now. I just swallowed a lot of cum," I joked.

Pulling up outside the hotel where our function was taking place, the limo driver opened the door as I stepped out, offering my hand to help out my girlfriends. They were all rather excited, thanking the limo driver, who actually blushed from all the attention. I slipped him some cash as thanks, though he'd be parking up nearby, ready to take us home when the party was over.

Heading inside, we were directed to the large function room where our party was being held. The corridor was decorated with balloons, a sign above the door confirming it was for our high school and the year of the graduating party. Walking inside, I noticed it did fall a little quiet as there was no doubting I was walking in with eleven dates.

"Photo's first," Vanessa suggested, "Before we're all a little too drunk this evening."

That took quite a while. We had a group photo, then one with Bailey, Vanessa and myself; Chloe, Georgie and myself: Aubrey, Casey and myself; Amber, Aimee and myself; then Danica, Emma, Hailee and myself. After that, I had a photo with each of them individually. Miss Wilson was there, and noticing our arrival, I had a photo with her too, leaving the rest to enjoy photo time together as I headed to the bar with Miss Wilson to get us drinks.

My dates were delighted to see that our entire group had been placed at the same table. My male friends were nearby, popping over to say hello to them, sharing a beer as we caught up on things. I noticed some hostile glares from others that I'd expect nothing less from, but more than one approving nods from quite a few males. "Yeah, I think your social standing has gone up a few points, mate," Mark suggested, "Coming in with eleven beautiful futanari on your arm? I don't care what people think about them, the fact all eleven are utterly fucking done up and gorgeous."

"Nice to know you can appreciate beauty when you see it," Vanessa said from behind us.

"I'm just not sexually attracted, Vanessa. But I can sit here now and comfortably admit that all eleven of you look gorgeous tonight."

Mark earned more than one kiss on the cheek for that remark. He blushed, which made the rest of us laugh.

Dinner was served rather quickly, a three course meal. The food was exquisite, particularly the dessert, which was very sweet and went well with the wine provided on each table. I happily fed Bailey and Vanessa, which resulted in some serious kissing, not left in any doubt they both wanted to fuck me, but we had to behave.

After dinner, the music didn't start immediately, so I suggested a game for my girlfriends. "I get under the table, you all switch seats. Before you sit down, lift your dresses so I can't figure out who is who, and then I'll give you a random blowjob. It's dark under there so I really won't know who I'm blowing. Again, it'll be an hour or so. Or until the music started up.

Vanessa waved Miss Wilson over, telling her what I was doing. "Oh, thank you for offering, sweetie, but he'll figure me out in seconds. I've got eleven inches, remember."

"Can we all watch you fuck him later?" Amber asked.

"We've still got to fuck him too," Hailee stated.

"I know, sweetie," Danica replied, smiling at me, "But he's only one man and he has a lot of girlcock on offer. All that matters is that he loves us, we love him, and we'll get our chance soon. I don't mind if it's in the middle of a gangbang."

"I just really want to fuck him," Aubrey groaned.

"Blowjobs now. We'll figure out the whole fucking thing later," I said.

Sliding under the table, I heard plenty of giggling as they all switched places, only moving to the nearest girlcock once dresses were lifted and hard girlcocks were on offer. For the next hour, I moved from one to the other, sucking until I received a tasty load of warm cum, moving on as soon as they stopped throbbing, not moving around in any sort of pattern. In the near darkness, I think I blew Vanessa and Bailey, but I couldn't actually be sure. I only stopped when the music finally started.

I'd built up a bit of a sweat, heading to the bathroom to towel myself off, then out and back to the bar as I needed a drink. The blowjob had sated the appetites of most to wanting to fuck me then and there, though when I ended up on the dancefloor, pressed both sides by horny futagirls, there was no missing the fact I was being constantly poked by erections.

We pretty much ignored everyone else except my three friends and the few other futagirls who were not part of our group. They hovered around us, finding safety in numbers, as it was obvious something could be stirring once alcohol was consumed. I had hoped to make it through the evening without incident, but someone just had to go and say something.

Walking to the bathrooms with Vanessa, simply to go have a pee, we were walking by a table when a feminine voice said, "Ah, look. It's the freak and the faggot."

Vanessa replied by giving me the kiss of a lifetime in front of the entire table. It was so hot, so steamy, feeling her erection press into me, I almost fainted, but I was definitely turned on and blushing, feeling the heat in my cheeks. Seeming to notice what was going on, I soon found myself being kissed over and over again. "We're totally going to fuck him later," Vanessa said, smirking at the table from where the comment originated, "You see, he's a good man, with a good heart, and a hell of a lot of love to give in return. All of us here, plus so many others, will spend their lives with him and we'll love every second. What have you got to give except looks that'll fade in ten years, and an attitude that'll likely lead to at least three divorces, where you'll end up living miserable and alone to a bunch of kids from three or more different fathers, none of them wanting to put up with your shallow arse for longer than necessary."

"Holy shit, Vanessa!" Bailey exclaimed, chuckling away.

"Dropping some truth bombs on these worthless cunts. About fucking time," Chloe added.

"Simple fact is that the men of this world are waking up to you and what you've done to our kind for centuries. One day, men and futanari will be the majority, but unlike you, we won't be vicious cunts, looking for revenge, returning onto you everything you've done to us. We'll just let you get on with your miserable little lives while the men of this world find all the love they deserve in our arms. We'll cherish them, respect them for what they are at heart, not wanting to change them by emasculating or making them more effeminate to fit your shit ideals of what a 'man should be'. You've had them under your collective thumb for so fucking long, nothing but demands of their mind, body and soul, little wonder futanari and men look at each other, desire one another, and find freedom and love in the arms of each other."

"I love you, Vanessa," I said.

"I love you so fucking much, Benji. Yours will be a life of love and devotion. Us to you and you to us." She scoffed at those at the nearby table. "You wish you could have a man like this. Call him all the names you want. At the end of tonight, we won't see you again and we'll forget all about you in the next five seconds. What I do know is that Benji will marry me. He'll marry all of us. We'll have a large family and live the fairy tale, happily ever after. I'd almost pity you, knowing our lives will be full of love and happiness, while the likes of yours will be full of hate and bitterness. But I can smile, because vindictive little cunts like you reap what you sow." She took my hand. "Come on, Benji. I think we need to make love now. Bailey, we'll be back soon, okay?"

"Take your time, Ness. I'm rather turned on by that speech, though."

"We're totally fucking him later, aren't we?" Aubrey asked.

Vanessa had her handbag, so after entering one of the stalls, she turned me around so I was facing the door, bending me over and helping lower my trousers. She chuckled at seeing the plug in its usual position, carefully taking that out before sliding in her lubed up girlcock. "Baby," she whispered, "Baby, you always feel so good."

"So do you, Ness, Fucking love your girlcock."

"Nice and quick, Benji. I just really wanted to fuck and cum in you."

"Loved every word you said, Ness. Six years of that bullshit. Don't blame you for finally giving in."

With one hand on my shoulder, the other at my hip, it was a hard, fast fuck. Any other futagirl walking into the bathroom would have heard us fucking, and probably would have told everyone else outside. Vanessa must have been turned on as she blasted inside me within five minutes, waiting until she was going soft before pulling out, sliding the plug back in so her cum didn't spend all night leaking out.

Fixing our clothes, our eyes met and we shared a soft kiss, but one that expressed all the love we had for each other. Taking her hand, I said, "Come on, tonight is meant to be a celebration."

Someone must have had a word as the atmosphere had lifted when we re-entered the function room, noticing the table with which Vanessa had had her 'discussion' was now half-empty, and none of them were on the dancefloor. That's when Miss Wilson approached us, letting us know the situation had been handled, before she took my hand and gently demanded that I dance with her.

As we danced, she took my hand and made sure it slid underneath her skirt, feeling her thick girlcock pressed against her body. When she leaned down to kiss me, I heard more than one gasp from people who obviously didn't know about our relationship. "He's no longer my student," she said, looking at little smug, before she kissed me again, "We're going to have a lot of fun together, Benji. I'm thinking of chaining you to my bed."

"And I'll complain because, Mistress?"

"Oooh, don't tease me, Benji. Otherwise..."

"If I didn't think we'd get in trouble, I'd suck your thick, long gircock right here, Mistress."

That earned me one hell of a kiss, the sort where our bodies pressed together, feeling her erection poking me big time, before she finally pulled her face back a couple of inches from mine, the most glorious smile on her face, feeling her fingers stroking my cheek. "Going to miss seeing you most days at school, Benji. Won't be the same," she said softly.

"You know where I live, Sandra. As Mum said, you're welcome anytime." Pausing, I added, "What are you doing for Christmas?"

"I'm not sure. Not a lot, to be honest."

"Come to ours."

"Yes!" Vanessa exclaimed, getting all excited, "Yes, Miss. Come over. Bailey and I will be there too, of course. And a few of our other friends will make appearances during the day."

Miss Wilson beamed. Absolutely beamed. Then she started to cry, the three of us hugging her tightly. "Thank you, all of you," she whispered, "I haven't had a good Christmas in a few years now."

"All the more reason to make this one a really good one," I said.

Taking her hand, we walked over to our table, no-one giving a shit that Miss Wilson was now sitting with us, nor that she was practically snuggling into my side, wiping her cheeks and giggling that she was making a scene. All my girlfriends walked over to give her a cuddle. She'd always been a popular teacher. Everyone enjoyed her lessons, some for more reasons than just the fact she kept it interesting.

"You got a plug in?" Miss Wilson asked.

"Yeah."

"Want to sit on my lap now?"

"Vanessa came in me earlier."

"Oh, that's fine. I'll lube myself up and you can just sit on my girlcock."

Thankfully, we were in relative darkness, so once she had her girlcock out, lubing it up from the tube she always had in her handbag, I shifted across and, ever so slowly, sank down on her shaft. She giggled, stating I was nicely lubed from the cum still inside me, eventually bottoming out, unable to stop the moan that escaped me.

"Feels good, Benji?" Aubrey asked.

"God yes," I replied, not able to say too much more.

I didn't move much at all but Miss Wilson did shuffle enough, using her muscles to cause her thick shaft to move inside me. I had to lean forward onto the table, it felt so good, her fingers gently running up and down my back. In that position, I could slowly lift myself up and down a little bit. "Oh fuck," I moaned softly.

A man can only tolerate so much, eventually getting up and sitting back down on her girlcock so I could face her, giving her a soft, lingering kiss as I started to ride her. "We'll keep watch," Danica said, "A few have looked over but I don't think anyone will care anyway."

"I love you, Benji," Miss Wilson whispered.

"Love you too, Sandra."

I have no idea how long I rode her for. By the end, all my girlfriends were gathered around, doing their best to prevent anyone seeing what we were doing, Miss Wilson and I doing our best to keep the noise to a minimum. Eventually resting my head on her shoulder, cuddling each other while we made love, I heard more than one girlfriend mention it was beautiful, another joke that more than one of them was enjoying a little cry.

"Look at her face," Hailee exclaimed, "Have you ever seen Miss Wilson look so happy and in love?"

"What does your sister joke about?" Vanessa wondered, "Something about more and more futawives."

"I'd love to be his futawife," Miss Wilson whispered to everyone.

"Oh, definitely, Miss," Chloe replied, "Not a chance you won't be married to him like we will be."

"When's your next playtime, Miss?" Georgie asked.

"Whenever Benji feels capable of doing it. Are you interested in watching?" I think all eleven of them nodded as she started to giggle. "Well, I think that can be organised. That interest you, Benji?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She rubbed my back. "Good boy. Now, I really need to cum. Girls, can you just keep watch? I'm going to lay him on the floor and fuck him nice and hard for a couple of minutes."

"No problem, Miss," Vanessa replied.

Lying me down gently, Miss Wilson kissed me softly again as she started to thrust into me. Nice and slow, as she assured me she was on the verge of climax. It was tender lovemaking, the sort we did sometimes share, it wasn't always hard and fast fucking between us. She kissed me to cover up her moans as she started to cum inside me, gentle thrusts that provoked moans from myself at the same time, before leaving her girlcock buried as we continued to make out.

Reaching up, she grabbed the plug ready for when she pulled out, sliding that inside me immediately. Wiping down herself down, she cleaned me up as best she could. "Do you need to cum?" she suddenly asked.

Nodding eagerly, I thought she'd just blow me. What I didn't expect was the removal of her panties, feeling her straddle my lap and her hot, wet pussy against my cock. "Sandra?"

She leaned down to kiss me again before lifting herself up, feeling my cock slide inside that velvety goodness. I couldn't help moan loudly as I found myself buried in my teacher's cunt. Holy fuck, I couldn't believe how tight she was. What I didn't expect at all was for her to start crying on me, leaning forward with a hand to either side of me, slowly bouncing on my cock.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers