The Futanarium Experiment Ch. 01

Story Info
A rare mineral has the power to change women everywhere.
2.6k words
4.24
39.9k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers

Chapter 1: The Experiment

Beth was eager to get started on the day's experiments. At 24, she was already working on her second PhD – this one in bio-chemistry. She had previously gotten a degree in physics, which led to her research into Theta Radiation. Beth believed that theta radiation had healing properties and could lead to a medical breakthrough. Unfortunately, Theta radiation could only be created by an extremely rare element called futanarium, which was only found in meteorite fragments.

Beth's intelligence made up for her small stature. At 5' 2", she barely weighed 90 lbs. Her flat chest and superior intellect didn't attract much attention from the boys, but that was fine with her.

It was a Friday, and Beth felt rushed because her research assistant would be coming in this afternoon. Kristen was a trust-fund kid who only got to work with Beth because her father was a major donor to the school. It was through him that Beth was able to get her hands on the futanarium. Kristen was an idiot overall, but her father hoped that working with the university's brightest would help her mature. 'Oh well' thought Beth 'at least it got my research funded.'

Since Kristen just slowed things down, Beth tried to get as much done as possible before she showed up. Beth had already run two experiments today. In each, she put a lab rat into a radiation chamber the size of a closet and filled the chamber with small amounts of theta radiation. The first test showed no effect on a male rat.

However, when Beth ran a second trial with a female rat, the radiation worked! The rat was completely healed. On a closer inspection, Beth found another surprise: the female had grown a tiny set of male genitalia!

Beth double checked her notes – making sure she had put a female rat in the chamber. Sure enough, this was the same rat! Beth didn't know what to make of this. She took a sip of her coffee and sat back thinking about what might have caused this. Absentmindedly, she set her coffee down on the control panel, not noticing that it was now pressing a couple of buttons.

'Well, guess I'll have to run the experiment again to verify' she thought. It was possible this was some random mutation, but Beth had to be sure. She went into the chamber to inspect it for the next experiment. Once inside, she heard the door to the chamber slam behind her. Beth turned around to open it, but found it locked.

Beth started to panic: if the door was locked, that meant the experiment was running! Any second now the chamber could be filled with radiation. Beth started banging on the door so hard her hand started to bleed. Soon, the equipment started to hum, and she knew she wasn't going anywhere. The best she could hope for was that the small amount of radiation the rats were getting wasn't enough to affect people. What Beth didn't know was that her coffee cup had sat on the button setting the amount of radiation being sent into the chamber. It was now 100 times higher than it had been during the first experiments!

All of a sudden, the chamber flooded with radiation. Beth doubled over in pain. It felt like her entire body was on fire. She felt every muscle tense up. In between her legs, she felt pressure building – it was if her insides were being rearraigned. All over, Beth felt like there were thousands of needles digging into her tissue. She tried to breathe, but she felt her clothes tightening and constricting her. Soon, it became too much and Beth passed out.

20 minutes later, Beth woke up on the chamber floor. The experiment must be over, because the door was no longer locked. Standing up, she was surprised that she wasn't feeling any pain. Even her hand, which had been cut as she banged on the door, was already starting to heal. She got out of the chamber and went to sit at the control panel to find out what went wrong.

Looking at the controls, she noticed that she took a lot more radiation than she had expected. 'I should probably check with a doctor' she thought, but nothing was really hurting. It was just that she felt a little tight all over, like her clothes had been shrunk. She was especially tight in between her legs. Beth reached a hand down to rub some of the discomfort away, but pulled her hand back in shock. There was something else down there!

Remembering what happened to the female rat, Beth got up quick and ran to the bathroom. She locked the door once inside and stood in front of the mirror. Very carefully, she unbuttoned her pants. Beth knew what she would find, but desperately hoped she was wrong. Slowly, she pushed her pants and underwear down – and out popped a semi-hard cock!

Where Beth's pussy had once been, there was now a penis and testicles. The penis was at least 3 inches soft. It didn't have a foreskin like men were born with – just a prominent mushroom head. There was no sign of her female organs.

'Oh my god, I turned into a man!' Beth thought. Though looking at herself in the mirror, she could tell that definitely wasn't the case. It seemed that she had grown at least an inch or two, and where she used to have a flat chest there were now two b-cup breasts putting strain on her tight shirt. Her curly blonde hair was now fuller – the skin on her face was smooth and blemishless. Beth had to see what else happened to her, so she removed her lab coat and t-shirt.

Beth now stood topless in front of the bathroom mirror, her pants hanging just below her new cock. She looked amazing! Her once tiny shoulders were now round and wide. Even relaxed, she had obvious biceps covering her formerly skinny arms. Beth's new tits stuck out proud and firm on top of two developing pectoral muscles – she would probably never need a bra. Her stomach was showing signs of a tight six-pack. Overall, she looked like an amateur fitness model!

It was all a lot for Beth to take in, so she leaned forward and grabbed the bathroom sink to plan her next move. However, once she had the sink in her hands, it broke clean off the wall! Water was spraying on the floor as Beth held the heavy ceramic sink in her hands as if it was made of paper. This was much more strength than anybody her size would have! She dropped the sink out of shock – it landed right on her toes, but Beth felt no pain.

Beth threw her clothes on and ran back to the lab. She had to document all of the changes that took place. She stripped off all of her clothes – now standing there with only her fit body and growing cock. As she looked at herself in the lab's mirror, she couldn't help but get turned on by what she saw. Her cock began to harden – it was now sticking straight up, a firm 6 inches ready to be stroked.

Beth couldn't help herself: she sat in her chair and grabbed her new cock. Slowly, she started stroking it up and down. The feeling was incredible – it was better than anything she had ever felt rubbing her old pussy. It was quite a sight – Beth sitting completely nude in her lab chair, her new muscles beginning to flex and sweat as she yanked at her hardened cock. Soon, she could feel the pleasure reaching a crescendo – loud moans came out of her mouth as cum started filling her shaft. Bright green jets of cum began spurting out of her cock, splashing all over her new tits and face. Licking her own juices, Bet was surprised at how good she tasted.

All panic was gone from Beth's mind. She was falling in love with her new body. To test out what she could do, she grabbed some of the metal piping in the room and tried to bend it. Slowly, the metal began to flex, but she couldn't get it more than a little curved. Next, she tried to see how well she could heal by making a small cut on her arm with the scalpel. It actually took a lot of effort, but she was able to make a small scratch – which healed quickly.

It was just incredible – Beth was probably stronger than any woman alive. Her skin was tougher than normal, and she could heal quickly. There was no way she could go to the hospital now. The doctors wouldn't know what to do with her. She would be treated like a freak, probably experimented on. Plus, who knows what would happen if others found out what the theta radiation could do. As she pondered, she kept finding the same conclusion – there was only one way out of this situation.

Beth's life would never be the same again, and she knew it. There was no way of changing her body back without extensive experimentation or surgery. And the truth was, she didn't want to change it back. She loved how her body looked now. Her new cock had – literally – grown on her; it gave her pleasure like she had never known. The only thing that bothered her was that she was unable to bend the pipe all the way. If anything, her problem was that she wasn't strong enough!

As she stood, she was still vulnerable. Though she was tough, she could be injured. If the government or a corporation was willing to put its resources towards taking and experimenting on her, she doubted she could stop them forever. To prevent this, she would have to make herself invulnerable. The only way out was through.

***

Beth stood naked in the laboratory. The PhD student hadn't bothered putting her clothes back on after the radiation from her experiment changed her body. Her old clothes barely fit over her new figure anyway. Plus, her pants weren't designed to contain the penis she grew in place of her pussy. Beth may not have looked like a bodybuilder, she did have the figure of an amateur fitness competitor. Her shoulders were round and wide. Her torso tapered down in a lovely V-shape. Her b-cup breasts were held up by two firm pectoral muscles. Beth's arms measured at least 12 inches around, and her waist showed a light six-pack. Her legs were wrapped in cords of muscles, with calves that probably measured at least 13 inches.

But it wasn't enough for Beth. She stood at the controls to the radiation chamber. Just a couple hours ago, she had been using it on its lowest setting to test the effects of Theta Radiation on rats. When she accidentally irradiated herself, it was pumping out 100 times as much radiation. Now she was setting it to the maximum it would go – 1000 times greater than before.

Beth felt no doubt in her mind that this was the best option. Not only did she love what the radiation did to her body, but she knew it was necessary to take it as far as possible. Once this got out, she had to be able to control what happened with it and herself. She had to be invulnerable.

Beth entered the radiation chamber and closed the door. She heard the machinery start to hum and knew that there was no going back. Quickly, she felt the now-familiar burning sensation, but it was much worse than before. Beth doubled over, clenching her teeth and clutching her stomach as she felt every muscle in her body tighten and flex. She could feel her stomach getting harder and her abdominal muscles both tightened and grew until they felt hard as steel. Inside, Beth's bones were growing and lengthening, stretching her limbs and torso out. Her head felt like it was going to explode – and subconsciously Beth wondered how this might affect her intelligence. A quick wave of regret went through her mind, but quickly vanished as she felt the burning intensify. Beth could almost hear her muscles strain under the pressure. She could feel her muscles growing – her shoulders getting wider, her biceps bulging more and more, ropes of muscles forming around her legs. Barely able to open her eyes, she could see her chest expanding. Beth's tits were growing, and the pecs below them had increased in size – now separated by a deep valley. Every one of her muscles grew and separated, with her skin tightening into deep creases around a defined physique. Veins exploded across her body as blood pumped into the newly grown tissue.

The pain was paralyzing, but there was no passing out this time – her body was already too tough. It took all her effort to remain standing as she felt herself filling up more and more of the small chamber. The greatest pain, however, was coming from between her legs. As she drifted on the edge of consciousness, Beth could see her formerly average-size penis grow in size – even as it stayed soft. Her testicles were growing too – they were each at least two inches in diameter.

Soon, the pain reached its zenith and Beth let out a primal scream. It was not like her normal voice at all – her tone was now deep yet feminine. Her mouth opened with the scream, showing teeth that had grown into sharp points. She stood up and spread her arms out as she yelled, her body exploding with massive muscles and filling up the entire chamber.

And just like that, it was over. The pain disappeared quickly and a smile came to Beth's face. It had worked! Plus, she didn't feel like her mind had been affected at all. In fact, she felt smarter, more confident than ever. Beth stepped out of the chamber, having to duck to get through the doorway. At the labs mirror, she was finally able to see the fruit of her labor.

Beth now stood almost seven feet tall and weighed more than 400 pounds. Her head seemed to grow in proportion to the rest of her body, and she could tell the increased brain tissue was improving her intellect. Her hair filled out in blonde curls, her face was now angular and beautiful. Not a blemish was found anywhere on her skin. Beth's shoulder muscles were now the size of footballs, and she was at least 3 feet wide. Her biceps had gotten huge, probably about 20 inches – and she wasn't even flexing at the moment. Her breasts were huge now – Beth estimated they were a size K on top of a 50 inch chest. Despite their size, they stood out firm as if they defied gravity. Beneath her breasts, her waist tapered down into an incredible marbled set of 8-pack abs. Her legs were like tree trunks, covered in layers of rippling muscle. In between those legs hung a massive cock – 10 inches soft, though it started to grow at Beth's command. Her balls were huge – each one the size of a tangerine. Beth watched as her cock hardened, adding inches upon inches to its length. When it was done, a 16 inch shaft thicker than most girls arm stood stiff in front of her abs.

Beth's mind was racing. Ideas unfathomable by normal humans were forming in her mind. Her intellect had increased exponentially, and now it was formulating a plan. This was no longer about protecting Beth or her research – she was going to change the world. Her heightened senses could hear footsteps coming down the hall. The first step in her ultimate plan was about to start.

Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers