The Futanarium Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Lab assistant Kristen learns how Futanarium has changed Beth.
3.3k words
4.37
27.3k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers

Chapter 2: The Lab Assistant

Kristen was a beautiful 19 year old college student. She had spent her life so far coasting on her father's wealth, and hoped to continue doing it for years to come. Supposedly, she was supposed to go to medical school, but Kristen had absolutely no interest. Her real plan was to marry rich, like her mother, and live a life of leisure. In the meantime, her looks alone got her plenty of attention from boys at the school – she had no need for brains. She had fucked most of the football team already and planned to start on the basketball team this year. However, it was important to keep the money flowing, so she listened to her father and took this stupid research assistant job. At least she didn't have to worry about working hard – she pretty much just checked her phone the whole time. Kristen's father owned the mining company that found the Futnanarium Beth was using for her experiments. One complaint from Kristen, and Beth would lose all access to that critical element.

The popular girl almost felt sorry for Beth. The little mousy scientist couldn't match Kristen in the looks department. Kristen was 8 inches taller than her boss, and her d-cup breasts dwarfed Beth's flat chest. Kristen maintained her figure by going to the gym, but it was strictly cardio – couldn't risk any ugly muscles that would turn the men away.

Kristen opened the door to the lab and found it a mess. 'That nerd is insane if she thinks I'm going to clean this up.' There were papers scattered all over, and somehow a bent piece of pipe was sitting on the floor. Whose clothes were those torn up over by the mirror?

Just then, the door slammed shut behind Kristen, who turned around to see what caused it. Now standing between her and the door was a gigantic ... thing? Whoever it was had the muscles of an extreme bodybuilder, but Kristen quickly noticed that they had a woman's face with gigantic tits. But there was also a humongous cock sticking up from between their legs!

"Beth?" Kristen stammered. "Is .. is that you?" she asked, recognizing the face.

"Oh, soooo much more my little friend" Beth responded in a deep, sultry voice. She took a step towards Kristen, who started to back away. "You have no idea what you missed today – though it's not like you would understand with your limited intellect." Beth continued walking towards Kristen, who continued to back up. "But I have a plan for you anyway."

Kristen was bewildered and frightened all at the same time. Her boss had somehow turned into a freak of nature! "What .. what do you mean you have a plan for me?" Kristen asked. She had backed up as far as she could go, and now had her back against the wall. The only thing she could think to do was distract Beth as she reached for the taser in her purse. "You're not going to change me into a mutant, are you?"

Beth gave out a deep laugh, and Kristen noticed the rows of razor-sharp teeth in her mouth. "No, no you fool. You are not worthy of this" she said as she stretched and flexed her giant arms. Biceps the size of softballs bulged out of her arms, veins crisscrossing muscles from her hands to her shoulders. "You are what we call 'breeding stock'. You are a slut, and you will be treated as such."

Kristen pulled the taser out of her bag and shot it at Beth. The tongs bounced off her stomach without making a dent in her steel abs. Beth gave a chuckle, then picked up the wires as thousands of volts flowed through them. She barely registered the electricity that would disable a normal man. Kristen was at a loss for what to do.

Not that it mattered, because a moment later Beth grabbed Kristen with one hand, then used her other to rip off Kristen's jeans like they were tissue paper. Kristen screamed.

"Nobody will hear you dear – this lab is soundproof." Beth said as she dragged Kristen over to a lab table. Kristen was still screaming with fear. She could see Beth's massive cock bouncing as they walked and feared what Beth would do with it. Sure enough, Beth slammed her face-first into the lab table, her exposed ass sticking out towards the massive woman.

Beth's hormones were raging – she needed relief and didn't care how she got it. She lined up her 16 inch cock with Kristen's bare pussy, and slammed it in to the hilt.

Kristen let out the loudest scream she had ever heard. The pain was incredible. Kristen had been fucked with big cocks before, but nothing like this. It felt like Beth's cock was tearing her pussy open with its girth. She could feel the head of Beth's cock reaching up into her stomach. Kristen could barely move from the assault her cunt was getting.

Beth pulled out all the way, then slammed back into Kristen's tight hole – at least tight for Beth, who was sure that Kristen's pussy had gotten plenty of work before this. Kristen let out another scream, which turned into sobs. Again, Beth pulled out and slammed back into her assistant, picking up rhythm as she fucked.

Beth rammed her cock back into Kristen and left it there for a moment. She grabbed Kristen's shoulders and began turning her over, her pussy rotating on Beth's cock. She laid Kristen on the table face-up. Beth could see Kristen's makeup running from all her tears. Beth took Kristen's top in her hands and tore it open, then grabbed Kristen's bra and yanked it off. Kristen made no effort to fight back as she felt her tits exposed to the cold laboratory air.

Beth leaned forward and took one of Kristen's ample tits in her mouth. She sucked hard, causing Kristen to wince with more pain. Her pussy had become numb, but she could still feel her nipples running across Beth's sharp teeth. Beth had to restrain herself from digging her fangs into the soft flesh of Kristen's tits – they would be needed when they were done fucking.

Beth leaned back from Kristen's tits and moved her face up to Kristen's. Kristen opened her eyes as she felt Beth aggressively shove her tongue into her mouth. Somehow, the tongue working its way down Kristen's throat felt at least 6 inches long. Kristen, unsure what else to do, reached up and grabbed Beth's shoulders, hoping to push her off. It was like trying to lift a boulder. Kristen felt Beth's hard shoulders – they were more muscular than any of the football players she had been with. Giving up resisting, Kristen ran her arms down Beth's incredible biceps. She could feel the veins pumping blood into Beth's rock-hard muscles. She had always been attracted to muscular men, especially athletes – but Beth dwarfed them all. When Beth lifted her torso up so that two massive tits were smothering Kristen's face – nearly suffocating her – it was instinct that caused Kristen to start licking the flesh in front of her. Soon, she was taking Beth's large nipples into her mouth and sucking as hard as she could.

Beth was to lost in her own pleasure to care if Kristen was enjoying herself – though she appreciated the attention to her tits. All that mattered was pumping her cock into Kristen's fertile womb. Even if Kristen was on birth control, Beth's cum would still find a way to impregnate her. Beth could feel her balls tightening, getting ready to shoot their juices. The ecstasy was rising in Beth, starting between her legs and spreading throughout her body. It was much better than jacking herself off. Soon, Beth had reached the peak – she let out a deep, guttural moan as buckets of cum flowed from her balls into Kristen's womb.

Kristen could feel her insides filling with massive amounts of Beth's cum – so much so that she could see her belly inflating slightly. Now there was no more pain, as the fluid filling her body gave her a warm, relaxed feeling. Beth shuddered as every muscle in her body seemed to explode. Deep crevasses formed between her muscles as they bulged, ready to burst out of her impenetrable skin. For a full minute, she sprayed her cum into Kristen – completely filling her womb with fertile green semen.

It was only her exceptional strength and quick recovery that kept Beth from collapsing and crushing the girl beneath her. She brought herself to stand up, slowly pulling her softening cock out of Kristen's pussy. Kristen could feel the organ leaving her, but she had gotten so used to it there that she now felt like a piece of her body was being removed. Without the cock inside her, she felt emptier. Fortunately, the cum inside her refused to leave, and she could feel it going to work.

Beth looked down at her first conquest. Kristen lay there in a daze, bare from the waist down with her top ripped open. Kristen's formerly flat stomach had started to grow – expanding ever so slowly to accommodate the fertilization happening inside her. Looking down at Kristen's pussy, Beth could see green cum seeping out. Remembering how great her own cum tasted, Beth decided to give Kristen a little reward.

Kristen was just starting to recover when she felt something warm against her pussy. The cum inside her was not only numbing her pain, but also increasing her sensitivity to pleasure. For a moment, Kristen feared – or hoped – that Beth was going to start fucking her again, but what she felt was wetter and softer than a cock. She looked down, and saw Beth licking at her swollen pussy.

Beth was mainly concerned with licking up the excess cum from Kristen's cunt, but was happy to provide her brood mare with some joy. She stroked her deft tongue along Kristen's clit, watching it swell up slightly from the pleasure.

Kristen had never been eaten out by a woman, but couldn't believe how great it felt! As Beth's tongue worked her clit, Kristen felt a warm pleasure building up inside her. She grabbed Beth's head with one hand and rubbed her hand along Beth's bicep with the other. Soon, Beth's tongue had left her clit and was now poking its way inside Kristen's loose hole. It was unbelievable how deep Beth's tongue could go, manipulating pleasure spots Kristen never knew she had. A couple minutes later, Kristen was screaming again – this time with joy as she felt her orgasm build. When she didn't think she could take any more pleasure, Kristen's body exploded with ecstasy as she came into Beth's waiting mouth.

Beth lifted herself up and smiled at the writhing body below her. Just in the past few minutes, Kirsten's stomach had continued to expand. It was clear that there was a child growing in there, germinating faster than any human (?) ever had. Beth crawled over the body below her and lowered her mouth onto Kristen's.

Kristen welcomed Beth's lips and tongue this time. She could taste their combined juices in Beth's mouth. The taste was intoxicating – musky yet sweet. She licked every bit of green she could find off of Beth's lips and face, unable to get enough of the addictive cum.

It took about 20 minutes for Kristen to recover from what she just experienced. What started as an assault from the massive freak that used to be her boss turned into the most pleasurable experience she had ever known. Now, her belly was full of Beth's radioactive cum, growing a new life inside her. While the expansion of her belly had stopped, it was clear she was with child.

As Kristen's thoughts came back to her, she realized her life had changed forever in the past hour. The moment she came into the lab to find Beth's enhanced body, she should have known nothing would ever be the same. Beth was incredible – the strongest, most massive person ever. Plus, she had an amazing cock! Kristen now understood that there was no going back – she belonged to Beth for the rest of her life.

"Thank you Beth – I am sorry for ever doubting or disrespecting you" Kristen said as she lay on the floor cuddled up to Beth's massive frame. The table was banged up and dented from their fucking and could not support Beth's incredible weight.

"You are forgiven" Beth replied in her deep, soft tone. "But from now on, you will call me goddess, and I will call you my concubine" It was important that Kristen knew her place. "You are mine from now on, the first of my harem – never again will you be intimate with anybody else. You will provide me many daughters, and through them you will live forever."

"Thank you my goddess!" Kristen said. She knew that it was true. Even if she wanted to get away, there was nowhere to hide from Beth's power. The world was going to change, and Kristen was going to be a part of it!

"As your reward for carrying my first child, my concubine, I will allow you to enjoy my body" Beth said, standing up. Kristen eagerly followed, running her hands along Beth's powerful legs. Beth's cock hardened again as her mate rubbed and licked her way up Beth's body.

Kristen was enamored with Beth's muscles. In her past life – just a couple hours ago – she loved men with muscles. She loved how hard and powerful they felt. They were nothing compared to Beth. Beth's muscles were so much bigger and hard as steel, but covered by a soft, gentle skin that felt amazing to the touch. Kristen kissed her way up Beth's magnificent abs, feeling Beth's stiffening cock poking into her own chest. Coming face to face with Beth's size K tits, Kristen assaulted them with her mouth. She took as much of Beth's flesh into her mouth as she could, tasting the musky sweat from their earlier fucking. She found the raw smell intoxicating, and it turned her on more than she had expected.

Kristen buried her face in the valley between Beth's giant breasts and pecs, surrounding herself with Beth's pungent scent. There was no longer a thought going through Kristen's mind other than her desire to take in Beth with each of her five senses. Beth smiled as Kristen became addicted to her body; she reached out and flexed her biceps to their maximum. Kristen reached up with both of her hands, running her fingers along the veins capping peaks of muscle. She ran her tongue along every inch of Beth's arms, all the while feeling Beth's hard cock wedged between their two bodies.

"Goddess - You must be the strongest person in the world" Kristen moaned as she rubbed her face along Beth's biceps.

"Indeed my concubine" Beth replied with a smile. "Would you like to see how strong I am?"

Kristen nodded with excitement. Beth stepped away from Kristen towards the steel table they had fucked on earlier. It was dented and uneven, but still must have weighed a couple hundred pounds. With just one arm, she picked it up without a hint of effort. Grabbing both sides of the table with her large wingspan, Beth bent it in half. Beth then started crumpling it up into a ball as if it was made of tin foil. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed it to the other side of the room, where it crashed into a cabinet and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

The display of strength riled Kristen. A hunger overcame her, and there was only one thing that would satisfy her: Beth's proud, erect cock. She could never take the entire length into her mouth – it was hard enough just to fit its wide girth – but that didn't stop Kristen from trying. She licked along every bit of the veiny cock, from the balls to the tip. She wrapped her lips around as much of the head as she could, lapping up the little bits of precum that came oozing out. But even that didn't satisfy Kristen. At that moment, she wanted to drink as much of Beth's cum as possible.

Beth used her hands to guide Kristen's head to the most sensitive areas of her cock. Kristen was an experienced cocksucker, but had never tried anything this large. Beth stood still and firm, every muscle rigid, as Kristen worshiped her humongous dick. Soon, it was enough pleasure for Beth's balls to release their fluid into Kristen's waiting mouth. Beth knew that the cum would help sustain Kristen and keep her strong enough to carry the baby in her belly to term.

The cum poured out like a firehose, but Kristen was determined to drink as much of it as possible. With all her strength, she held the cock pointed at her mouth and swallowed every bit she could. The taste was incredible! It was the sweetest substance she had ever consumed. Every ounce that reached her belly made her feel warm and relaxed. The more cum she drank, the more full and satisfied she felt. If she never ate or drank anything but Beth's cum for the rest of her life, Kristen would be happy.

When the flow of semen stopped, Kristen gently laid down on the floor and began wiping off the bits of cum that missed her mouth – licking as much of it off her fingers as she could. She was feeling pure bliss! Without thinking, she began playing with her bare pussy. Had Kristen been aware, she might have noticed that her pussy was completely healed from it's earlier onslaught – even tighter and more sensitive than before. Beth's cum was having a healing affect on Kristen, but she didn't care. It was all about the pleasure.

Beth watched as Kristen fingered herself to orgasm. It wouldn't take long – the radioactive cum would make every nerve on her body sensitive to the tiniest bit of pleasure. Beth would not need to help this time. Besides, she had already pleasured Kristen once this evening – couldn't let her think this was anywhere near an equal relationship. Beth was meant to be a goddess – Kristen was only meant to serve and reproduce.

Kristen screamed as her fingers worked her pussy to the height of ecstasy. She exploded with pleasure, not caring a bit about the hard cold floor she was laying on. It would be at least 15 minutes before she was aware again. When she finally opened her eyes, they were a bright shade of green – just like Beth's.

Beth waited patiently for Kristen to come around. It was getting late into the evening, and it was time to start enacting her plan. There would be time for more pleasure later, but for now they had to leave.

"Concubine – I am going to carry you to your house. I can run faster than you, and make sure we are not seen. We are not ready for a public reveal yet – first we must bring more women into our plan." Beth explained.

Looking up from the floor, Kristen responded: "Yes goddess. I will do whatever you ask. All that I have is yours." Kristen's father had bought her a house near campus, which she had all to herself. In her old life, it was a great place to throw parties and bring men back to. Now, she would give it freely to Beth in exchange for the privilege of serving her.

Beth picked Kristen up off the ground, carrying her in her arms as they left the lab. Neither woman put on clothes, but Beth was quicker than any other human and could easily avoid being seen. It only took a minute to cover the mile to Kristen/Beth's house, where Beth reached out to her next convert ...

Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers