The Futanarium Experiment Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth shares her gift with her best friend.
4.1k words
4.47
24k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers

Chapter 3: The Roommate

Amy was a math prodigy. At 23, she was already working on the highest levels of theoretical math, the kind that would be used in quantum physics. She loved her work, and it helped distract her from the fact that she was short, slightly overweight, and didn't attract much attention from boys. Her Asian features were the best thing she had going for her, but her giant glasses hid much of her face.

It was the physics applications of her work that led her to meet her best friend Beth when they were both freshman at the age of 16. Since then, they had roomed together every year and spent most of their free time together. Amy was closer to Beth than anybody else in the world - but not close enough. You see, Amy had a crush on her best friend, and suspected her friend felt the same. Unfortunately, neither girl was confident enough to act on their desires.

Amy would do anything for Beth, which is why Amy was now spending her Friday night walking to some house near campus based on a text she received from her friend. No details, just an address and the instructions to meet her there immediately.

It was a lovely house; Amy wondered why her friend might be there at this late hour. Was she in trouble. Unfortunately, Amy only had more questions after knocking on the door, which was open by a completely nude girl!

"I am so sorry!" Amy exclaimed. "I must have the wrong house!" She turned to leave, but stopped when the girl responded: "You must be Amy. My goddess said you would be coming. Please come in." The girl stepped aside and waved for Amy to enter.

What the hell was going on? Now that she thought about it, Amy recognized this girl. She looked like that that lab assistant Beth was always complaining about. But Amy had seen her at the lab just last week, and she had looked much thinner then. If Amy didn't know any better, she would have guessed this girl was pregnant.

"I can give you a minute if you need to ... get ready" Amy said, getting uncomfortable about the nudity.

"No need - my goddess prefers me this way" Kristen said smiling, a look of pure bliss on her face. Amy wondered if she was high, but followed her in anyway. Her curiosity overwhelmed her survival instinct in this case.

Amy followed Kristen into a large living room, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what was sitting in there. A large person was sitting there on what looked like a stone couch, completely nude like Kristen. But unlike Kristen, this person was huge! Gigantic muscle covered this person's body; even relaxed, they looked harder than steel. The largest breasts Amy had ever seen stuck out from this person's chest as if gravity had no effect on them. And to top it all off, there was a penis laying in between their legs - must have been a foot long, and it was still soft!

Amy had no idea what she was looking at - at least until she was able to focus on this person's face. Even though they were sitting and Amy was standing, she was eye level with this giant person. The eyes were a glowing green color, but the round face and curly blond hair looked familiar. It was Beth!

"Beth?! Is that you?" Amy asked incredulously.

"Yes Amy. Please, have a seat" Beth responded pointing at a sofa placed facing Beth's stone couch. Turning to Kristen, she said "Thank you my concubine. Please bring my guest a glass of water."

Kristen, still with a blissful look on her face, replied with "yes my goddess," then turned to fetch the water from the kitchen. Amy was stunned. What the hell was going on here?

"Beth, what is wrong?! What happened to you?" Amy asked, barely able to get the words out.

"Only what was meant to happen" Beth said in her deep, confident voice. Amy was almost convinced that everything was okay just by the way Beth talked.

"Something happened to you. Are you sure you don't need help?" Amy said with genuine concern for her friend. Something must have gone wrong in the lab. She knew that Beth had been working with radiation - she must have been exposed! "I can take you to the hospital!"

"No my friend -I am going to help you." Beth said as Kristen walked into the room with a glass of water, which she gave to Amy. Kristen then walked over to where Beth was sitting and plopped down next to her. Kristen began running her hands all over Beth's body, kissing and licking at Beth's large muscles.

Beth continued talking as if this was all perfectly normal. "Yes, I have changed. I am no longer just the Beth you knew - I am so much more." Beth held up an arm and flexed a bicep the size of a melon. Kristen began to maul Beth's body even more aggressively.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked. "This can't be good - something has gone terribly wrong."

"I am stronger, faster, and smarter than any human being ever." Beth replied calmly. "This body is invulnerable to any harm. I will never age, and I will never die. Tell me, what has gone wrong?"

"What about your ... penis?" Amy asked uncomfortably.

"This .." Beth responded, running a hand along her huge cock, which was starting to harden. It lifted itself off of Beth's leg, growing at least another two inches. Kristen started staring at the cock with a hungry look on her face. "... This will create a new breed of humans." Beth motioned towards Kristen, who had started rubbing the stiffening cock. "She is the first of my breeders. In a few days, she will give birth to a daughter - a goddess, just like me. It will be the first of many daughters - a new generation of humanity: Strong, intelligent, and immortal. Together, we will conquer the galaxy!"

"But I cannot do it alone, and it would be selfish to keep this gift to myself. According to my calculations, there is enough futanarium in my lab for nine more transformations. There are several women on campus worthy of this power - and I intend to share it with them. As for the others: some, like my concubine here, will be kept for breeding. Those that are unworthy ... they will either find a way to contribute or fade into extinction." Beth said this last part with a cold, confident tone, as if it had already happened.

"That's insane!" Amy couldn't help but say, trying to process all that she had been told. "You're insane!"

"DO NOT TALK TO MY GODDESS LIKE THAT!" Kristen screamed, getting up to rush at Amy. Beth grabbed her before she got too far.

"Sit!" Beth commanded, and Kristen sat back down next to Beth and continued rubbing the now-rock-hard cock. Turning back to Amy, Beth continued: "I know this may seem too much for you to understand right now. You are very smart, but your mind cannot fathom the universe the way I can. But I would like you to understand. I want you to have this power too."

Amy took a second to process what her friend told her. Did Beth want to transform her too? This was the breaking point - whatever was left of her friend needed help. There was no way she was going to indulge this insanity.

Amy stood up and said to her friend "Please Beth ... come to the hospital with me. The doctors can figure out what happened and change you back to normal."

"So you will not come with me willingly?" Beth asked.

"NO! I'm not going to you experiment on me! Look what it did to you!" Amy had had enough of this. She was going to get her friend some help, whether she wanted it or not.

Beth stood, and Amy now saw just how tall she had become. Her physique was majestic. Amy's resistance quickly faded as she saw what she was up against.

"I had hoped you would be excited about this - but your mind is still too small. Once you have changed, you will see" Amy said. She lifted a single finger up to her friends forehead. Beth gave a slight tap to Amy's cranium, but the strength behind that single finger was enough to knock Amy unconscious.

"Stay here and rest concubine. I will take Amy to the lab myself" Beth said, staring at the limp body of her friend.

"Please goddess ... before you go ..." Kristen said, rubbing her body along Beth's stiff cock. Beth gave a curt nod, and Kristen began lapping at Beth's rod hoping to get another dose of the powerful green cum. Beth remained standing over her unconscious friend while Kristen worked her cock - she would make this quick, for they still had work to do tonight.

***

When Amy woke up, she was lying on a cold tile floor underneath a bright light. Slowly, she got up and looked around, seeing that she was in some kind of chamber. Her head was throbbing. What the hell happened?

Amy thought she remembered where she was before this, but had doubts about her memory. It was obvious she had taken a hit to the head, but what happened before that must have been a dream. She remembered going to a house where she found Beth with her lab assistant, Kristen. It was a crazy dream - Beth was huge and muscular with a gigantic penis, talking about how she was going to take over the world. What really happened that she wound up in this room with a concussion?

There was a door to the room with a window in it. Amy tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. She looked through the window, but didn't believe what she saw. It wasn't a dream! Beth was standing outside the chamber, fully naked and standing close to 7 feet tall. She really did have monstrous muscles all over her body and a penis hanging between her legs. Amy started to panic.

Beth pressed a button next to the chamber and Amy heard her voice over an intercom: "I am glad you are awake my friend." Her voice was different than it had been at the house. Before, she spoke with a stern confidence, but now Beth was talking in a deep but soft tone. Her face was less serious - more caring now.

"I'm sorry I had to hurt you Amy, but you will understand soon what I am trying to do. This ..." Beth flexed her arms to show off her massive biceps "... can't be cured or undone. This is forever." Beth paused after that last bit. "But ... I don't want to spend forever alone. I need you Amy ... I love you. I never told you before because I wasn't sure you felt the same. You are kind and smart. You made me feel happy when nobody else did."

Amy could tell that this was the old Beth talking again - maybe there was a way out of this situation yet. Beth continued: "My mind sees everything - and feels everything. There is nobody else in the world like me, and I already feel lonely. I can take many mates like Kristen, but none of them will ever be my equal. They will live, produce children, and eventually die. I will never love any of them. I need you by my side - for eternity"

Amy found a chance to speak: "Beth, I had no idea ... I really care for you too. That's why I want to find you help! We can still fix this ..." Amy's voice started to wobble as she saw the look of determination on Beth's face. "Please, I don't want this" she begged.

"You will understand soon ..." Beth said as she walked over to the control console and pressed a button. "Soon, women will beg to become like you and me. They will push themselves to be great, and they will be rewarded. You will see ..."

Amy heard the whirring of a machine above her and started to panic. She didn't want to become a freak! Amy started screaming and banging on the door. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she tried in vain to get the door open.

A second later, she felt a burning sensation grow throughout her body, starting between her legs. Amy grasped her pussy through her jeans and felt something growing there. Her clit was getting bigger, her slit was closing up as she felt testicles grow in it's place. 'No no no' she thought as the pain started to grow.

Amy fell to her knees as she felt her clothes getting tighter. It was as if knives were burying themselves into every muscle on her body. She could feel her bones as they forced themselves to grow longer and stronger. The pain was unbearable. She hoped she would pass out, but every time she came close, the radiation healed her body just enough to keep her awake through the agony.

She heard a loud tear and looked down at her legs. A large rip had formed in the front of her jeans as rippling muscles were pushing their way out. Her sleeves started ripping as well - she could see biceps starting to grow - larger and larger as her veins popped out, spreading the radiation to every part of her body.

Through the pain, she felt her shirt suffocating her, her bra straps digging into her flesh. Amy grabbed her shirt and with a scream used all her strength to rip it open along the front. Out spilled her tits, quickly outgrowing the small bra she was wearing - Amy quickly ripped it off and watched as they continued to grow - D to DD, DD to E, and bigger still. Her pecs continued growing and pushing out, a deep crevasse forming between them. If Amy could have seen past her massive tits, she would have noticed her stomach tightening, then reforming into a layer of steel 8-pack abs. Her shoulders were forcing their way out of the remains of her shirt. With another scream, Amy flexed her arms and back - the remains of her shirt fell to the floor as muscles exploded out of her back and collarbone.

In the meantime, the pressure continued to build in her crotch. Amy's leg muscles had torn her pants legs to shreds, and now her new cock was attempting to force its way out too. The button on her jeans flew off, the zipper broke completely, and a hard 10-inch penis popped out the top of her panties and continued to grow.

Amy was only partially aware of what was happening. The pain was incredible. She could sense the room getting smaller as her body grew. Only a few scraps of clothing remained as she felt her teeth growing and sharpening. Amy let out another scream, this one louder and deeper than she had ever known, as her body shuddered with one last explosion of muscle.

With that last rush of growth, her senses came back to her. There was no more pain. Amy's mind quickly cleared, and the only thing she felt was power. She got back on her feet - her body now a towering mass of muscle, a 15 inch cock sticking out proud from her waist. Amy flexed her already ripped muscles: her biceps grew to the size of cantaloupes, her shoulders growing up to her ears. Her breasts were now as large as Beth's - barely able to fit in any bra made - and sat on top of pecs like slabs of concrete. Her skin hugged every muscle, forming deep ridges all over her body. Her abs looked inhuman in their definition and felt harder than steel. Each leg was wrapped in thick muscle. Amy had been transformed.

***

Though Amy could have easily forced her way out of the chamber, she waited for Beth to open the door. Beth turned the handle to get a good look at her Asian friend's new body. Amy was now able to look Beth in the eye; she smiled at her friend, showing off the shiny, pointed fangs that came with the transformation.

'God you are beautiful' Beth thought without saying.

'Thank you so much my love' Beth heard Amy's voice in her head, though her lips had not moved.

Neither girl spoke a word as they smashed their massive bodies together in a passionate kiss. A wave of unleashed emotions flowed from Beth's mind into Amy's and back again. Without a word spoken, they both understood exactly how the other felt about them. The years of repressed feelings were completely out in the open. Each woman knew exactly what the other was thinking, feeling, and planning.

They both fell to the floor, putting a crack in the concrete foundation. Their gigantic tits pressed against each other while their hard cocks danced in between their marbled abs. They rolled so that Beth was on top of Amy. Beth moved her kisses from Amy's mouth down her neck, pausing to feel and lick the steel muscles on her shoulders and pecs. Next, Amy moved to her breasts, kissing and licking every inch of the mounds of flesh in front of her.

When she got to Amy's nipple, Beth allowed her long tongue to tease it until it was hard as a rock before swallowing it whole, taking as much of Amy's flesh into her mouth as possible. Amy writhed in pleasure, her cock now rubbing in between Beth's own large tits. As Beth moved her mouth to Amy's other breast, Amy ran one hand through Beth's luxurious hair while the other caressed the coils of muscles wrapping Beth's arms and shoulders.

Feeling Amy's cock between her tits, Beth began to rock back and forth, rubbing her flesh against the most sensitive parts of Amy's womanhood. She could tell that Amy was close to climax, but was not ready for her to cum yet. Beth resumed her kissing down Amy's body, licking and loving every inch of Amy's chiseled abs.

Soon, she was staring at her destination: Amy's 16 inch steel-hard cock. Beth gave the underside of Amy's womanhood a long, slow stroke with her tongue and watched as Amy shuddered with pleasure. Beth was becoming an expert with her tongue, which was proving to be very long and flexible. She found she was able to wrap it completely around Amy's cock, which was at least 8 inches in circumference, and caress it up and down like she would with her hand.

Both women could read exactly what the other wanted: Amy was desperate to climax, and Beth wanted to taste every inch of Amy's cock. Using her prehensile tongue, Beth brought Amy's iron cock into her mouth. With very little effort, Beth was able to open her throat and take in all 16 inches of Amy's member without gagging. Beth's razor-sharp teeth ran along the length of Amy's shaft, but didn't make a scratch in her impenetrable cock-flesh.

Beth found that she could control the muscles in her tongue and throat to maximize Amy's pleasure. It was barely a minute before she could sense that Amy was about to blow. Opening her throat further to take it all in, Beth felt Amy's cock start to twitch. A second later, a torrent of green cum went pouring from Amy's cock down Beth's throat and into her stomach. Beth couldn't help notice how amazing Amy's juice tasted. Beth had tasted herself when fucking Kristen, but Amy was different - sweeter and creamier, like it was meant to be swallowed.

Even after a full minute of cumming, Amy's cock had not softened in the slightest - which was perfect for Beth, as she was not done with it. Beth crawled back up Amy's majestic body, her long, moist tongue tasting every exposed muscle on the way. Back up top, the two women joined again in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth, sharing the taste of Amy's cum.

Beth pulled back and looked into Amy's eyes. Both women felt an outpouring of love as they stared at each other, knowing that this was meant to be. Beth took the next step, sitting up and moving her ass up along Amy's shaft until the thick mushroom head of Amy's cock was lined up with Beth's asshole. Without hesitation, Beth sat down on Amy's cock - the full 16 inches sliding its way into Beth's ass with no resistance. It was as if Beth's ass was made for Amy's cock. Beth shuddered with pleasure as she felt Amy's womanhood fill her up - making her whole. Beth could feel and control every muscle inside her body, massaging Amy's cock without moving at all. Her insides clung to every inch of the member that was filling her up.

Instinctually, Beth began rocking back and forth on Amy's cock, drawing it further out with each motion. Soon, Beth was practically jumping up and down on Amy's cock. With each penetration, Beth felt the pleasure return. Amy, for her part, had never felt anything as amazing as what she was feeling now. The pleasure she felt as her cock entered Beth's moist hole was indescribable. She had the most incredible climax of her life less than 5 minutes ago, but her cock had not softened one bit. Amy could tell her next orgasm was going to be earth-shattering.

Beth had been in control the entire time, now it was Amy's turn to take charge. She lifted Beth's massive body and slammed it into the wall, shattering all the shelves and knocking every piece of equipment on the floor. Amy pulled her full 16 inches out of Beth's ass, turned Beth around, and shoved every inch back inside. Both women screamed with pleasure as Amy fucked Beth from behind. Even the soundproof lab could not contain the noised of their lovemaking.

Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers
12