The FV Network

Story Info
A couple shares their love with the world.
1.5k words
4.14
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the FV Network. Are you here for he job interview?"

"Yes" Dave told the receptionist, "and ready to go."

That brought a smile to her. She'd heard it all 1000 times, maybe that many times a day, but Dave was cute and his wife Doreen was not roadkill either. They both looked good for their age.

"Down the hallway to the left, go in the second door." In the hallway they passed movie poster sized frames with what looked like old advertisments. Some of the posters had the name FV Network on them but some said Fuck Vision Network.

They expected a bedroom like in a porn movie but instead it was a man at a desk.

"Hello, are you Dave and Doreen?"

"Yes."

"My name is Mr. Smedly. I'm your manager here at FV Vision and if you ever have any questions or problems please contact me and I'll do my very best to help you. Have you reviewed and brought signed copies of the contracts I sent you?"

Nods yes from Dave and Doreen.

"Questions?"

"Why do you want to hire a couple our age instead of 20-year olds?" Doreen spoke up.

"When you wear our FV Network caps that sense everything your bodies feel and transmit it to us we've found that a lot of our viewers prefer attractive couples in their own age range. When they put on their caps and play the feed from you they can become attached to your partner emotionally, just like you are. So an 18 or 20 year old doesn't have that emotional appeal for a mature customer. And that's good for you, right? The more customers who view your feed the more you get paid. Some will come to you every day if you make new feeds available. It's a great opportunity for you."

Dave spoke this time, "So all we do is put on these caps and we're ready to go?"

"As long as you're in an area where cellphones work you should be OK. And as long as you're ready to make love with each other."

As they drove home Dave and Doreen were silent. They thought they would be excited, but now felt overwhelmed. The hats, really like beanies, were an alien thing that was joining their lives. They were going to be sharing their most intimate moments with the world. Kind of like making a Wii cartridge, but one they wouldn't really want family members or neighbors to see.

When they got home Doreen took the caps and put them on their bed then went to the kitchen and made sandwiches. They ate in silence, not really even looking at each other.

After lunch they went in the bedroom and lay on the bed with their clothes on, holding hands. Semi-asleep, Dave reviewed what circumstances took them to the FV Network and the decision to make their love life public. They met at work, two attractive single people in their mid-30's and hit it off instantly. Love at first sight? Who knows how those things work, but they were married within a year. Working together had it's advantages. Of course they could commute together, but also they could take breaks and lunch together, sometimes sandwiches and eat in a nearby park. A few times they would sneak someplace quiet and make love quickly. It seemed like a perfect world until eight years later the company went under. Now several months of dual unemployment and they couldn't pay their bills, their credit rating was going down fast and soon they would be evicted if they didn't find jobs or another source of income.

Then late-night TV started featuring ads for the FV Network. Advances in the study of brain waves made it possible to record what someone saw and felt when they were riding a bike, swimming, playing tennis and of course making love. The FV Network capitalized on this by selling a monthly service where you could tap into other people's lives and enjoy their experiences. It wasn't cheap. Dave and Doreen didn't have that kind of money and didn't need it anyhow - they had a beautiful life together, full of love, lust and adventure, and didn't have any interest in tapping into someone else's life. Their problem was that they were just awfully short on money now. Then during one of the many FV Network commercials they noticed it said something about sharing your experiences and making a good income. A few days later, and here they were in bed with the FV Network caps.

Dave opened his eyes and saw Doreen smiling at him. "What are you thinking dear?" she asked.

"I'm thinking they're just caps and we should try them on."

As they put their caps on Dave felt a brief moment that was dizzy then a tingly feeling that spread all over his body but faded till it wasn't really noticeable. Dave quickly pulled off his t-shirt and shorts. He scooted over closer to Doreen and pulled her into his arms then gave her an exploratory kiss on the lips.

Dave was laying on his left side with Doreen cradled in his left arm. He used his right hand to begin undressing Doreen. The buttons on her blouse, the button and zipper on her pants. He was able to pull her slacks down to her knees, but after this point she had to sit up and finish removing her blouse and bra, then she lay back and let Dave pull her slacks off. Just a very small lacy panty left, which she took off pulling it down her legs slowly while watching and smiling at Dave's appreciative gaze.

Dave smiled as he started gliding has hand up the side of her leg. When his hand reached her butt he slid it underneath her and picked her up, pulling her to himself. Each could feel the eagerness of the other as their lips met for a strong kiss. When the kiss broke Dave whispered into Doreen's ear "I love you." As soon as he spoke he realized he wasn't speaking privately to Doreen anymore and thought maybe they should save that for when they weren't wearing the caps.

But Doreen answered "I love you Dave." and he knew it was OK.

Dave is very muscular and Doreen is very petite. Once he had her in his arms he could move her around however he wished. He moved so that he was between her legs, one of his hands holding her butt and the other under her upper back. She wrapped her legs around his back. Dave knew this is one of her favorite positions as he kept his weight on his knees and elbows.

He shifted further so that his penis was at her portal, holding it there so that it stayed pointing where it should, not at the mattress under them. A luscious long kiss as Dave started pulling her down onto his dick. A little bit further in each time, then almost all the way out, then back further again. Till finally they were all the way joined by their love instruments. Holding it there for a few moments brought a smile to Doreen's face, then to Dave's.

Doreen lifted her head to meet Dave's lips for an open kiss as she also shook her hips with a wiggling motion and also "unhhhhhh" came from her lips.

Dave took the clue and started pulling Doreen up and down over his penis as he thrust also. The result was slapping thrusts that brought an immediate "Ahh, ahh, ahh" from Doreen with each stroke.

When he could feel himself getting near climax Dave gave Doreen a little shake and she let her legs down off his back. He put one of his legs then the other outside of her legs so she was squeezed tight around his dick. As Dave supported her butt in the air and pulled himself up and down while penetrating her, almost the full length of his penis was dragged tightly over her clit.

Both of them knew that this part never lasted long. Doreen started shaking her pelvis while groaning loudly as she came. Dave gave a loud but short groan as he increased the strength of his stroke even more and then shot all the way inside against her cervix. A few more slow strokes and then Dave put Doreen down and lay on his back next to her, fingertips touching.

A minute later Dave was about to doze off when he remembered the caps. He pulled off Doreen's cap, then his own, laying them on the nightstand.

His hand was barely off the the nightstand when the phone rang, startling him because he was almost touching it. He put the phone to his ear and didn't get a word out before the other person started speaking: "This is Mr. Smedly from the FV Network. That was an excellent first performance. I be watching for you and I hope to see many more by you and your very lovely wife." Then the call was over.