The GA - Daphne and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the brainwashing finished, the nanite buttplug retracted and the boys' cocks finally went flaccid. The nanites in their blood went into overdrive, forming a perfect steel chastity cage around the boys' cocks. Each looked down at their newly emprisoned manhood. It was only right that their new owners should control their property, they felt. They understood now that cumming would be a reward that they could earn. They would never again demand an orgasm.

Female guards and nurses released the new crop of enslaved males from their bondage. Danny and Craig were led unprotesting into the corridor, where the guards bound their hands behind their backs using the shackles exuded by the boys' nanites. The guards put the males in single-file then clipped chains to their cock cages. The males would soon grow used to women having unfettered access to their entire bodies.

The males were led, dazed and tired, into a shower room. More slaves came in and quickly rinsed the sweat and grime from their new brothers' skin. Through the haze of exhaustion, Danny and Craig even enjoyed the attention a little. For the first time they truly let themselves look at another male, and the sight was pleasant. Each felt their cock get a little hard in its new cage.

The shower was brief, and the boys were soon led to a refectory where they ate. The new petmales ate from bowls on the floor. They were already crawling everywhere on all-fours. To Danny and Craig, they seemed happy enough. Once the meal was finished, the males were led to cells where they were told to sleep. Each passed out almost instantly. The few that couldn't switch off were knocked out by a sedative vapour pumped in through the vents.

Back at the apartment, Daphne and Gina had fallen asleep in each other's arms. They awoke around seven and lay in bed stroking breasts, buttocks and thighs. Gina dived down below the covers and licked Daphne to an orgasm, then had Daphne bring her off with her fingers. Still naked, the two girls fixed breakfast and talked about their plans for the boys.

"What are they going to, you know, actually do all day?" said Gina. They had talked about this already but now the girls were together, it felt like things might be different.

"I'm going to bring Danny with me most places," said Daphne, "I think he'll be useful. But he can come back here and cook and clean when we need him to. What about Craig?"

"Before ... I thought I'd be taking Craig around with me too. Not like a boyfriend anymore though, more like a servant. But still for company. If we're together though? ..."

"I'd like that!" said Daphne.

"Me too! So we are, I guess. But if we're together do I need the boy with me too?"

"It's like the Governess said, you can have any kind of household you want now. We can be a four-person relationship, two free women and two slaves. I've been thinking about sleeping arrangements. We could share a room now. So maybe one room can be the boys' cell?"

"That's a good idea. I was thinking of getting Craig a cage. I've seen them in shops – they're long ones with a bed in the bottom. It can auto-unlock at a set time. You can even control them remotely. Why don't we get two and put them in the smaller bedroom?"

"Can we afford it?"

"With the social credits they gave us, easily. So are they men, or are they pets?" asked Gina.

"Well they're not petmales, but they're not men either. I guess they kind of are our pets now, huh?"

Both girls laughed. It felt good to be on top and in control. The Gynarchic Alliance was really going to be their saving grace.

"Let's look online and see if there are any guides."

Gina fetched her laptop and set it down on the kitchen table in front of Daphne. She sat down in Daphne's lap and kissed her hard while the laptop booted up. Daphne let one hand drift down to Gina's pussy while she searched for house rules for males. The girls talked over the possible rules and came up with a list.

-Males will not come up on the furniture. Meals will be eaten kneeling on the floor.

-Males will cook and clean and do all domestic chores.

-When not taking care of the household or following other orders, males may read, paint, draw or otherwise entertain themselves in a way that their mistress has agreed to.

-Males will sleep in a cage. Males will awaken before their mistresses and prepare anything they require, such as breakfast.

-Males will be given a maintenance spanking each day. Corner-time of half an hour will follow.

-Both males will may be used by both females. Each female will have full sexual access to both males.

-Both males will learn erotic dancing and perform on order.

-Males may earn points towards an orgasm. No orgasm is guaranteed even if enough points have been earned.

-No more than one orgasm per male per week.

-Disobedience will be punished by caning or paddling.

-When in the presence of females, males will default to kneeling with hands behinds back, and legs apart.

Once they had finished the list, Daphne and Gina got dressed and left to pick up the boys. Each had decided to never again wear a bra. Daphne wore a short skirt and a tight black top. Gina wore a red dress slit up to the thigh, with no underwear beneath it. On the way to the male processing centre, they swung by a slave emporium and picked up two flat-packed sleeping cages, canes, paddles, two large strapons to use on the boys, nipple clamps, and several leashes of different lengths. They also got two double-ended dildos. One was for them, the other for their slaves.

At the processing centre, Daphne and Gina waited while the finishing touches were put on their males. Danny and Craig had been taken to the outprocessing room, where a registration number was tattooed onto their backsides. Even if their owner changed their name, each could still be looked up in the database. The tattooist handed their leashes over to a briefer, who would run Daphne and Gina through the results of the boys' questioning.

The briefer told the boys to crawl behind her and not to speak unless directly spoken to. She performed her job quite naked, and was looking forward to getting home to the eager tongue of her petmale. He had been a fifty-year old clerk when she bought him a few weeks ago. Now that the nanites had worked their magic, he looked to all the world like a spritely young pup of twenty-one. She brought her attention back to the young female couple sitting in the briefing room.

"Daphne and Gina, yes?"

"That's right," said Gina. Her eyes drank in the enslaved males, leashed and crawling. She felt a surge of pride at how good a slave Craig had become. She couldn't wait to take him home.

"Daphne, you are taking possession of slave Danny. Gina, of slave Craig." The girls nodded. "Good. Both slaves are now bisexual, though their primary sexual interest remains in women. Slave Craig is a natural pussy, ass and tit-worshipper. If I can give you some advice – tongue piercings are wonderful for males. Slave Danny, on the other hand, has a desire to worship but lacks confidence in his skills."

Danny blushed a deep red.

"He will require careful training. However, he is eager to be fucked by a strapon. Remember – the harder you take him, the deeper his enslavement will go. The nanites are already relaxing and widening him – and Craig too – so they can take a nice big strapon. Both males should be generally obedient and we can guarantee they are now non-violent. However, it is likely that you will need to reinforce their deprogramming with a regime of discipline and punishment, and train them to your specific needs."

"We were thinking a maintenance spanking every dy?" said Daphne. Now Craig blushed. It was humbling to be talked about like this, almost as though he wasn't really there.

"That could work, but don't go soft on them. I have a human petmale who gets a public spanking twice a day. He's eager to please and that keeps me happy, and him happy. Do you have any questions?"

Daphne and Gina looked each other in the eye and both shook their heads.

"OK. Do you have wrist computers or would you prefer old-fashioned remote controls for their collars, restraints and nanites?"

"We decided on remote controls for now," said Daphne. Kneeling on the floor, Craig and Danny felt like objects. They now came with remote controls. Were they really people anymore?

The briefer gave the girls two remote controls. They had two big buttons, labelled C and D, so that each remote could be used on each male. The briefer explained a few of the buttons. The chain would activate the wrist and leg cuffs, magnetically snapping them together. The shock buttons would deliver varying levels of electric shock to their collars, or their balls.

The mute button prevented the slaves from speaking. Daphne and Gina immediately muted their boys. They wanted them to listen, not to speak. From the collars, tendrils of nanites shot out into the boys' necks and relaxed their vocal cords. It was commonly felt that males should be seen and not heard.

The briefer asked if the boys were going to be crawling or walking. The girls decided the boys could walk, and were given slim flat shoes for the boys to wear. The briefer unleashed the boys and let Daphne and Gina attach their own leashes. Each led their male out of the briefing room and through the atrium.

Along the way, they caught sight of the two older women who had swapped sons. Their newly deprogrammed sex slaves were now dressed in stocking and suspenders, plus matching shoes with kitten heels. They were each busy servicing their owner's pussy, as the forty-something women relaxed on a couch and chatted.

Daphne and Gina chatted about their new lives as they drove the boys back into town. At their apartment, they had the boys carry them over the threshold as a joke, then supervised as the boys built their own sleeping cages. The girls explained the new house rules, to the shock and amazement of both males. Then they had the males make lunch – they needed energy for the day the girls had planned.

The girls decided to undress completely, stripping nude in front of the boys like it was the most natural thing in the world. They had decided that the boys would try out all the sex acts the girls most wanted from them. Any hesitation would be met with swift punishment. Good performance just might lead to the boys being allowed to cum.

Daphne and Gina sat down next to each other on the sofa and ordered the boys – still incapable of speech – to crawl to the girls' pussies. Neither had shaved since the GA had taken over Earth, and they now sported full, dominant bushes for the boys to sink their faces into. Craig dived in with abandon, finding Gina's clit and sucking and licking like his life depended on it.

Danny started hesitantly, mainly licking around Daphne's vagina. Daphne took him by the hair and moved him away from her. She pointed to her clit, "This is where you need to aim for, Danny. Look at where Craig is licking, it's higher up than where you're doing it. Look, follow the lines up. Where they meet, just below that. Now come back in lick me there with fast strokes."

Daphne pulled Danny back into her folds by his hair, clamping him down where she thought he needed to be. She felt a dominant rush as she looked at the collared, silenced, kneeling slave before her. Not so long ago, he had been calling the shots in their relationship. She had even dressed up like a schoolgirl for him so he could fuck her. She planned to wear that costume again sometime when she took his ass with her strapon.

"Unf," said Daphne, "that's better, Danny. Good slave."

Next to her on the Sofa, Gina was having a wonderful time with Craig. He had been a decent pussylicker before, but now that he was newly submissive and disinhibited, he seemed to have gained new skill. Right now he was sucking gently on her clit, working in occasional flicks of the tongue: left, right, up, down. Gina wrapped her thighs around his head, cutting off all his senses.

Craig carried on sucking and licking. He felt close to Gina in a way he never had before, connected with her. He felt owned, but not in a violent way. Gina was a goddess and he her most devoted worshipper. He could feel the collar around his neck as Gina's thighs pushed it into him. His cock strained against its cage. He had been dreading slavery, but now he revelled in it.

"Good boy, Craig," cooed Gina. "Good slave. You're such a good pussylicker, Craig. You'll do this every single day from now on." Still licking in a soft, gentle rhythm, Craig tried to answer his mistress, to acknowledge the order. No sound issued from his throat – he remembered she had muted him. It felt terribly strange not to be able to speak.

Daphne liked what Danny was doing for her but it wasn't quite going to get her there. She ordered him to use more force, slow down a little, move a little up. She moaned in ecstasy as her slave, her new naked possession, complied. Danny took the encouragement well. Now that he was past the embarrassment of not knowing how to lick pussy, he was enjoying himself. Daphne tasted pleasant, salty. He was bonding submissively to her scent.

Daphne and Gina looked at each other, naked, receiving worship. They smiled and laughed. Gina began to play with her breasts, while Daphne clamped her other hand down on Danny's head, pulling him in tight and close. Now he could barely breathe, could only inhale his owner. She let him gasp for breath every so often, then pulled him back in.

Gina had Craig speed up his licking. She was close now, so close. She felt the orgasm building inside her like it never had before, felt it creep into every part of her body. Her skin glowed with heat, her every breath a gasp of pleasure. She came hard as Craig licked skilfully at her clit. Her juices spilled out in a great rush, coating Craig's face, seeping into the sofa cushions. Craig carried on licking, sucking, swallowing his mistress's gift as it came to him. Gina let him carry on until her orgasm subsided, cooling down from its crescendo and leaving her warm and at peace.

Daphne was close now too, Gina could tell. She had Danny slow right down, using firm pressure with each lick. Pleasure washed over her with each stroke of her slave's tongue, getting under her skin, making her feel dominant, in control, on top of the world. She held Danny's head firm, letting him feel the pain as she gripped his hair tight. One more lick, two more, three more, and she was there. She came into Danny's face and floated on the orgasm for a full minute as Danny cleaned her up.

The two new slave owners leaned over and kissed. Danny and Craig looked on in awe. They hadn't realised that Gina and Daphne felt this way about each other, though now it seemed only natural. Gina and Daphne told the boys to lay down on the floor and get some rest. While the boys recovered energy, Gina took pictures of them and uploaded them for all of her female friends to see. The boys would never experience privacy again.

The next item on the agenda was tit worship. Gina had Craig suck on her small, perky tits. She taught him to do it slowly, one a time, with gentle pressure. She wanted to feel her breasts being teased, caressed with tongue and lips. Craig pictured himself, kneeling, collared, sucking at the perfect tits of the woman who legally owned him. He was where he needed to be.

Daphne wanted Danny to lick and nibble at her nipples first. She taught the boy to use just the right amount of pressure with his teeth, sliding them down the nipple then back up, over and over. Next, she clamped her hand behind his head again and pushed his face into her left breast. He had to swallow half of it, his whole mouth filled up with it. She made him suck and lick, overwhelming him, then switched breasts to have him do the same.

Daphne and Gina knew there might be a little resistance for what came next, so they had both males lock their hands behind their backs. Each wore permanent wrist shackles made from nanite-infused steel, so a simple remote command could pin their wrists behind their backs. Next, Daphne and Gina turned to face away from the boys and knelt up on the sofa.

"Kiss our asses, slaveboys, then rim us."

Craig was shocked. He had fantasised about this but was scared to actually do it. He looked at Gina's lovely, round bottom and was surprised to find all his shame gone. He lightly kissed Gina's bottom to get started. She gave a little moan of pleasure. It was all the encouragement he needed, and he got to work. The deprogramming had built on his desires to worship. To him, Gina's body was now something divine.

Danny, however, did not follow the order. He was overcome with confusion – what would Daphne get from this? Why did he have to do it? Daphne looked back at him and tutted. "Danny, kiss my ass and rim me. Now." Danny still did not comply. Daphne sighed and turned back to Danny. "I guess we'll try out this remote then."

Daphne picked up the controller and gave Danny a level 3 shock from the collar. He collapsed to the floor, then writhed in silent agony as the collar electrocuted him. Scared and awed, Craig chose that moment to stop kissing Gina's backside and start rimming. She moaned again.

Daphne kept shocking Danny for another minute, then had him kneel back up. She convinced him to start kissing her bottom, but told him he wouldn't have to rim yet. She gave him words of encouragement, told him he was a good slave, a good boy. The brainwashing he had been through had programmed him to respond to these words, bringing up feelings of contentment and submissiveness. He felt warm and close to Daphne.

"Now rim me, Danny," whispered Daphne. Danny slid his tongue to her anus and flicked it around the sides, then circled it around her. Daphne breathed a sigh of relief, then a sigh of pleasure. She let herself relax into the sensations. Danny found he like to give Daphne pleasure, even if he had to do it in such – to him – strange ways. Craig was never happier. He had his face buried in Gina's backside, and was rimming his Goddess's divine rear.

The mistresses let their slaves continue for a while, until the women felt thoroughly relaxed. They had the slaves back away then sent them to wash up. Once they returned, crawling as ordered, they looked up to find their mistresses ready to fuck. Or at least, ready to fuck the boys, not to be fucked. Gina and Daphne had donned stim-strapons, special prosthetics that could let the girls feel like they had real cocks to fuck with. They could even stimulate the boys' prostates at the same time.

Danny felt like all his dreams were coming true. He was afraid, uncertain of how he'd take such a cock. But he knew this was what he really needed, knew he was free now to get his secret desire. Daphne walked towards him, towering over him. She put a finger in his mouth and let him suck it, then she guided her strapon to his lips. Danny swallowed it down instantly, looking up at Daphne with eyes that said thank you.

"I'll never suck your cock again, Danny," said Daphne, "but you'll suck mine most days. Sometimes I'll even take you outside to do it. Get me nice and wet. Good boy, take it deep down your throat. Nice and slow. Good boy!"

Gina thrust her cock into Craig's mouth and had him do the same. She held his hair and slammed him rapidly into her, making him gag on her phallus. It was astonishing to feel the power of having a cock, to be able to penetrate the defenceless slaveboy kneeling on the floor. He gulped and gurgled as he tended to his owner's strapon. Gina giggled.

Kneeling, sucking, obeying, Danny was living out a fantasy. He knew that once Daphne penetrated him, it would change things between them forever. He wanted her to do it, had to know what it felt like. His cock kept trying to get hard, only to run up against the hard steel cage that held it.