The GA - Daphne and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig didn't mind sucking his mistress's cock, but every time he drew close to her he could smell her pussy. The scent was driving him wild, distracting him. He ached to plunge his tongue into her folds. He wondered what it would feel like to have Gina inside him.

Daphne and Gina had agreed to penetrate the boys' asses at exactly the same moment. The cock-sucking over with, they took the boys through to the master bedroom and laid them down on their fronts, side by side, so their bottoms were hanging over the edge of the bed. The slaves' hands were shackled behind their backs again.

"Open your legs, boys, we're going to make you into our anal sluts now. Good boy, Danny, so eager for cock!" said Daphne, as Danny opened himself up to her. His taut backside quivered in anticipation. He was finally going to get taken the way he'd always wanted to be.

Gina and Daphne set their strapons to generate lube, then got into position. Both girls opened their male's cheeks, then put the tips of their cocks against the boys' loosened holes. They gave each other the signal. Slam. They were inside their slaves. The boys gasped. It felt like they were being ripped open.

Daphne grabbed Danny's shackled hands and held firm. Her slave – her fucktoy – writhed beneath her. Through the stim-strapon, she could feel herself inside him, could sense every half-hearted attempt to escape. She used her weight to pin him down to the bed, plunging her strapon all the way in. It made contact with Danny's prostate, delivering a flood of stim pulses. Danny moaned with pleasure. Daphne owned him now. He was her cock-slut.

Craig was still struggling against Gina. She was smaller than Daphne. Craig dwarfed her, kept almost breaking free. "Craig, you are a very naughty boy and you shall receive a spanking for this. Be still. Look at Danny. Look how much he loves taking his owner's cock-" Craig could see Danny was lost in ecstasy as Daphne violated him- "if you'd just let me connect you could feel that way too." She paused, but Craig kept struggling. Gina took up his remote and gave him a level 4 shock.

Gina let the shock carry on for twenty seconds, then as Craig slumped defenceless she drove her strapon into him. The stim pulses found their target. Craig felt his world change. He had never felt anything like this. Relaxing, he let all his tension go as Gina fucked it out of him.

Both the girls felt incredible. The stim strapons gave them so much power, with so much pleasure to boot. Daphne was entranced with the feeling of her new temporary appendage. She remembered what it felt like to be filled with cock. She could feel her new cock doing the same to Danny. And oh, how he seemed to love it. The alien slave processors had been right. Danny was born to be taken in the ass.

Daphne unmuted Danny. The nanites in his neck receded from his vocal cords so he could speak again. "Who owns you, Danny?"

Danny paused. Daphne spanked his ass as she fucked him. "Who owns, you, slave?" she repeated.

"You do mistress!" Danny replied, his first words as her slave.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass by your owner, Danny?"

"Yes, mistress!" Danny was shocked at how quickly and easily he answered. He'd felt so strange ever since the deprogramming. Now he knew why – he was completely disinhibited. He was stark naked, bound, collared, being fucked with a strapon by his former girlfriend, in full sight of another male having the same experience. And he loved it. Every time Daphne's cock rammed home, he moaned in pleasure.

"Tell me what you're feeling, Danny. I want to hear it all. Hold nothing back."

"Mistress, I feel taken and owned. The strapon is doing something to me. Like an electric shock, but so nice. Every time you thrust into me, it's like I'm being remade. I didn't want to be a slave, but now I get it. Please keep fucking me, mistress."

Daphne could see and hear a new sense of purpose taking hold in her slave. She was so wet now, beneath the strapon. Every time she sent her cock into Danny's ass, it was like her clit was on fire, sparking, exploding. She started to go faster, harder. Danny was moaning and grunting like a girl, taking Daphne's cock like the slut he was.

The climax hit Daphne without warning. She soared on the wave of it, felt like the orgasm was splitting her head open. She screamed, panted, kept fucking and fucking to prolong the feeling. She came back to reality, and lay down against Danny, pinning his hands to his back, with her strapon still inside him. She settled down and watched Gina fuck Craig.

Gina was going much more slowly. Craig was obviously enjoying himself, though Gina still hadn't allowed him to speak. Gina fucked his ass with long, slow strokes. She luxuriated in the sensation, trying to feel every last detail. Penetrating a male was so new, so powerful. She could sense an orgasm coming, but kept her pace down, delaying, savouring.

Craig felt completely exposed. He wasn't just being fucked now, but he was being fucked while Daphne and Danny watched. His fellow slave was still blissed out, just like his owner, and was smiling at Craig. Craig realised this was his life now. He would always be naked, never have privacy. He had to take the intimacy that was offered to him.

The brainwashing took hold. Craig broke. He felt his mistress inside him and truly understood what it was to be her possession. She would own him, use him, care for him, reward him, rule him. He felt connected to Gina in a way he never had before. As she violated him it tore down the last of his defences. As she finally came, he was thankful that she had bound him and taken him.

Gina and Daphne gazed into each other's eyes. This was their perfect life. They had a few more things planned for the day, but for now they needed to get some of their energy back. They pulled out of their slaves and removed their strapons, which self-cleaned as they were dropped to the floor. They uncuffed the boys and had them crawl behind them into the sitting room, where they knelt on the floor as Daphne and Gina rested on the sofa.

The exhaustion had overcome both girls almost immediately. They awoke from a nap two hours later, to find the males similarly asleep on the floor. In whispers, Daphne and Gina talked about what they would do next. They decided on facesitting. They nudged the boys awake with their feet and had them sit on the floor with their backs to the sofa, with heads tilted back onto the cushions.

Daphne stepped over Danny and sat straight down on Craig's face. Gina straddled Danny and lowered herself into position, facing away from the sofa. With their pussies already holding the boys down, the girls revealed their new status in the household.

"Boys," said Gina, "we've decided to keep you in common. That means either of you will follow both our orders and serve both our sexual needs. Now, make your mistresses' girlfriends come."

Craig snaked out his tongue, cautiously, seeking Daphne's clit. In its cage, his cock began to strain. Daphne tasted different to Gina. She was saltier, more tangy. She had thicker hair, which enveloped Craig's head, cutting him off from the world around him. His tongue found her and she moaned in pleasure. Shifting her weight, she ground herself down onto Craig's face, trying to get closer to his able tongue.

Gina was pleasantly surprised by Danny's enthusiasm. He seemed to be taking to his new role as a pussylicker. She used her fingers and a few guiding words to help him position his tongue just right. Daphne wasn't having to coach Craig at all, but Gina didn't mind teaching Danny a thing or two. She got wetter and wetter as Danny's confidence grew, each lick more deft than the last.

Daphne felt like a goddess. She was sitting on a throne made of another person's face. Well, from a male's face, so if not quite a person then almost one. In that moment she felt like she never wanted to be anywhere else, doing anything else. Craig skilfully ate her out, sucking on her clit, letting his tongue rove over her lips and flick past her vagina.

Beneath Gina, Danny had found a sequence of licking and sucking that his owner's girlfriend seemed to like, and was sticking to it. Gina had thought it might feel like cheating to have another man eat her out, but instead it just felt like she was getting what she was due. The GA had done its work well. Both boys had accepted their slavery completely, and were now willing servants to the moods and desires of their owners.

Daphne was grinding herself right down onto Craig, over and over. With every twist of her hips, his tongue found new ways to please her. She was going to have to teach Danny all of this. For now, she could enjoy Craig as he worshipped at her core. She felt an orgasm start to rise, felt her whole body exult in the power and the pleasure of having a male beneath her like this.

Cupping her breasts and gasping for breath, she screamed out as she came, soaking Craig and coating his slave tongue with her juices. She kept cumming and cumming, and he kept licking and licking, driving her into a frenzy as she twisted this way and that, never letting her clit get out of range of his tongue. She looked down at his caged cock and balls. They were OK, but it was clear his tongue was his best feature.

Gina climaxed as Danny continued the rhythm and pattern he'd found she liked. She ground out as much orgasm as she could, but he faltered and lost the tempo. Her fault really, she'd moved too much and he could barely see where to aim at. She had Danny drink as much of her pussy juices as he could, licking her clean. She wanted him to memorise her taste and scent, associate it with service and duty. She was looking forward to one day fucking Danny with a strapon. He would be a great lay.

Gina and Daphne slumped down on to the cushions of the sofa. They hugged and kissed, sending the boys to clean up their faces. When they returned, they had the boys clean the apartment from top to bottom. Each used a riding crop to quickly punish any sloppiness. The boys were soon cleaning like demons, obsessed with getting every speck of dirt.

When the apartment was clean enough, the girls had their slaves lick their feet clean. Their slaveboys looked truly humbled as they knelt on the floor, held on leashes, sucking and licking the dirt from the girls' soles, even getting in between their toes.

It was late evening now. The girls supervised as the boys made a meal. The boys ate kneeling on the floor, while the girls sat at the table and flirted shamelessly. Flirting led to kissing, and kissing to Gina fucking Daphne with the stim-strapon on the kitchen table. The boys looked on in awe as the new power couple in their lives enjoyed themselves. When the fucking was over, Gina and Daphne announced that the boys would go to bed soon, but a new nightly ritual had to be introduced.

Each of the girls went to their new shared room and dressed a little. They put on smart white blouses and sensible grey skirts, with tights and business-like flat shoes. Then they went back into the sitting room and each sat on a dining chair.

"Craig," said Gina, "get over my knee." Danny followed Daphne's pointing finger and did the same.

Gina spoke again, "You have behaved well today, though you could have cleaned better, and you should have been more keen to take your mistress's cock. Every night for the rest of your life, you are going to be spanked before you go to bed.

"We've put our smart clothes on to show this isn't a sex thing. It's a matter of discipline. Studies have shown that regularly spanking a male doubles obedience and happiness in the household. You will each get a hundred swats of maintenance spanking, and fifty extra for poor cleaning."

Without pause or ceremony, Gina brought her hand down onto Craig's backside. The slave bucked and squirmed as she laid into him, turning his bottom a bright crimson. From his position over his owner's knee, he could see Danny receiving the same treatment. He felt ashamed. He wasn't ashamed of being a slave, or of being naked and exposed. He was ashamed to have failed his mistress.

Every smack of Daphne and Gina's hands brought the boys down another peg. They were far, far beneath their former girlfriends now, broken and ready to be trained. Each serious, painful blow taught them their new place in the pecking order. The brainwashing the GA had put them through meant neither ever once thought of resisting. Instead, they resolved to be better slaves the next day, and the day after.

Once they were suitably chastened, the girls put each boy in a corner of the room, facing the wall. They knelt there for thirty minutes, not daring to turn around even when more sounds of lovemaking came from Gina and Daphne on the sofa.

When the half-hour was over, Gina and Daphne took the boys into their new room and locked them in their sleeping cages. Each cage had a mattress and a pillow; it was quite comfortable. The cages would open on a timer so the boys could make the girls breakfast before they woke up, and be ready to serve in the shower or the bedroom.

Before the girls turned out the light and shut the door, they ordered the boys' collars to sedate them. They could make the boys sleep whenever they liked now. Slaves did things on their owner's schedule, never their own.

Chapter 4 – Auction and a visit

Gina made her way through the throng of women and slaves (all male, of course) in the foyer of the auction house. She had left Craig at home to clean the place and get some rest, while Daphne took Danny for a public fucking. Neither of the girls wanted to buy another male, and neither could afford to yet. Gina just felt seeing men being bought and sold. The GA encouraged the women of Earth to immerse themselves in their new culture, so auctions were open to spectators.

Gina recognised a few faces in the crowd. A few of her professors were here. The female ones, to shop or watch. The male ones, to be sold. She walked over to the cage where one of her favourite, former, professors was being kept. He stood to attention, naked, hairless, his cock let out of its cage for prospective buyers to view.

Catching his eye, she smiled and laughed. Look at us now, her eyes said. The former professor looked down at the floor. He hoped none of his former students would be the one to buy him. The file hanging on his cage listed his interests, all revealed under truth drugs. It looked like he was destined to be a service slave, though he had a particular fetish for bathing women. Perhaps one of the new bath houses would take him on.

Gina had acquired a wrist computer. She put the former professor's details into it and set up an alert to find out who bought him. Perhaps she could find him in the future and have him massage her, watch his cock strain against a chastity cage as he was made to clean her peerless body from head to toe. She pictured herself laying on her side on a massage bed, legs open, letting the enslaved professor see all of her superior female form.

Gina floated around the room, looking at the males who most interested her from the hundred or so there. Some had been released from their cages, suitably shackled. She recognised one of the university's football team, now a ponyboy. She couldn't remember if he'd been one of the bad ones, but honestly, they'd all been pretty much the same. Gina squeezed his balls as she looked into his eyes. He would harm no one ever again.

"Gina!" yelled a voluptuous blonde, "over here."

Gina released the ponyboy's balls and forgot about him, forever. The voice calling her name belonged to Helen, a friend she played hockey with. Helen, a curvy blonde dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, was leading a male maid on a long leash. As Gina got closer to the pair, she recognised the slim male in the French maid's outfit – Helen's long-time boyfriend Charlie. His caged cock and balls were clearly on display beneath the short, black frilly skirt his maid's dress.

Gina moved in to hug Helen then took a long look at Charlie. "Well, Helen, this is unexpected."

"Oh no, not really! Charlie's been my little maid in secret for almost as long as we've been together." The leashed maid blushed as Helen recounted his most intimate history. "When the GA took over, we went straight to the processing centre and told them just what kind of slave Charlie could be. They helped him on his way, even set his body to grow perky little tits."

"Does he go everywhere dressed like this?"

"Of course, like this or in one of his other little skirted outfits. He's got a sailor one, a cocktail dress, even a schoolgirl one. Charlie loves to dress up." The maid Charlie blushed even deeper. It was true though. He was now the person he was always meant to be, it just felt strange having everyone else see it.

Gina circled the maid and checked him out. The little tits they had given him left the most adorable cleavage showing through the low-cut maid's dress. He had a tight bottom, which had obviously been spanked recently, and wore stockings and dress flats on his slim legs and little feet. Gina gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was good to see people living out their desires.

"So they didn't offer to make him a full woman then?"

"Oh no, he's not transgender. He doesn't qualify for reassignment and full free woman status. But he's a proper maid, you know. They get a bit more responsibility and independence than the other males. But he's still a slave. Has to be – free males are dangerous, aren't they?"

"Are you here to buy?" asked Gina.

"Oh, no, just to look. I already have two slaves, you know. I can't afford any extras until I earn more social credits by studying. Are you shopping?"

"No, not enough credits. I own my old boyfriend Craig. Standard service slave, likes to worship my pussy and ass. You should come round some time, bring Charlie."

"I will! Charlie can do your nails and hair if you like, especially if you let me try Craig's tongue out. And you can ride my ponyboy if you like."

"How did you get a ponyboy and a maid?" asked Gina.

"Well, you know how I used to work in the summer at a riding stables? There was this boy there, a groom, who worshipped the ground I walk on. He volunteered to be enslaved early on, asked them if he could be mine. They found out he had the potential to be a ponyboy, so that's what they made him into. I don't use him that much so I rent him to the city most days. He gets lots of exercise and all the attention he can handle."

"What's his name? Can I see him?" said Gina.

"I've called him Mouse. He's small and quiet, you know? I don't think I ever found out his birth name. It doesn't matter anyway, he's a ponyboy now. And yeah, he's outside, you can see him when the auction's over. We can give you a lift if you like."

Gina and Helen toured the auction house and took the chance to thoroughly inspect about a quarter of the males on show. Gina was especially interested in the alien males. She inspected a Linuan petmale, grey-skinned with a matching tail. He was litheness made flesh, whippy and lean. She enjoyed running her hands over his rib cage and down his taut stomach to his sizeable cock. The petmale barked his appreciation.

Helen took the opportunity to try out the tongue of a statuesque, middle-aged Voltar male. The Voltar were tall, strongly built and had big, round dark eyes. She had Charlie carefully remove her clothes until she stood naked in the middle of the foyer, then stood with legs apart as the Voltar leaned into her and worshipped. Helen came, hard and loud, after three joyful minutes.

Gina took them over to a pair of Jittean males. One of the auction house staff was asking for volunteers to sample their multi-textured tongues. Gina, already topless, grabbed Helen's hand and pulled them to the front of the crowd.