The GA - Daphne and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig could find no reason to resist. He looked at Danny, already sat down but leaning up just a little. Danny opened his legs wide and took the long dildo in his hand. He carefully positioned it, then thrust it inside himself. He gasped as the stim dildo found its target, finding that Daphne had turned it to its maximum setting.

Danny looked at his caged cock then back up at Daphne, his owner, the mistress of his entire world. She shook her head. Not yet. Once the boys were fucking she would take their cages off. Danny looked imploringly at Craig. He had grown increasingly attracted to his fellow slave over the last month. He wanted to explore the other male's body, to know it like he knew his own.

Craig was more hesitant still, but his eyes roved over Danny and he liked what he saw. He lowered himself to the floor and shuffled towards Danny. Their legs crossed over and touched. The sensation was electrifying. The two boys let their legs settle, resting against each other. The warmth from the other male was reassuring. With every move that either made, their limbs brushed together in a new way.

Craig held the dildo in his hand. It was already half inside Danny, who seemed eager for Craig to join in. Craig lined it up, looked to his mistress for encouragement. She smiled and nodded. Slowly, Craig put the dildo against his opening, and then pressed himself onto it. It slid inside him easily and he looked into Danny's eyes. They were inviting. Craig slid all the way onto the dildo.

The stim pulse hit them at the same time. Both males groaned in ecstasy. More stim pulses came, affecting them both simultaneously. Danny and Craig began to feel connected. They were in sync now, slave brothers at last. Danny began to experiment with what happened when he fucked the dildo a little. The pressure made the dildo run up against his own prostate and Craig's. Both felt the stimulation together. This was incredible, new, urgent.

Danny and Craig quickly began experimenting with how best to fuck on either end of the dildo. Their owners watched with rapt expressions as Danny and Craig found a rhythm, pulling away at the same time then thrusting back down the dildo towards each other. Gina and Daphne had never even suspected the boys would be so good. If anything they were more in sync with each other than with their owners.

The mistresses let the slaveboys continue to fuck for a few minutes, then used their wrist computers to make the boys' cock cages retract. Each saw their property's cock spring to life, free of its restraint for the first time in a month. The boys knew better than to immediately start masturbating, looking up at their mistresses for permission. The girls nodded.

Each male took his cock in his hand for the first time in over a month. It felt new. They were slaves now and slaves do not own their own bodies. These cocks belonged to their mistresses. It was their mistresses who had given the boys this gift, of access to their property. They began to stroke their cocks with long, slow motions, in time with their thrusts along the dildo.

"Don't cum too quickly, boys," said Gina. "Give us a proper show."

The slaves wanted to cum, more than they ever had before, but they knew an order when they heard one. They slowed down and tried to give their mistresses what they wanted. Danny and Craig held their cocks firm, pushing and pulling with the same rhythm that they were using to fuck each other with the stim-dildo. They had forgotten all embarrassment now, and existed as one.

Daphne and Gina started to masturbate too. Soon the room was full of the sounds of passion. From the boys, the restrained moans of two slaves trying not to cum. From the girls, the frantic, wet sounds of two people who owned their own bodies and wanted to get off as soon as they could. There would be more orgasms for them. There was no need to wait.

Danny and Craig continued to writhe up and down the double-ended dildo. They had joined their bodies and souls, losing the last of their inhibitions with each other. Craig began to moan louder and louder. He was finding it hard to resist the orgasm. He sucked in deep breaths, held off, kept wanking his cock, over and over.

Gina could see Craig was struggling but she wanted him to hold on a little longer. Danny, by contrast, was lost in a world of his own, but obviously in control. He could choose to cum or to keep fucking. Craig was starting to lose the rhythm as he focused his mind on not cumming. Gina reached down and touched him on the shoulder, then looked at his cock and nodded. He had permission.

Craig's orgasm exploded from his cock, spraying cum over himself, Danny and the floor. Gina leaned over and traced her finger through one of the trails. She popped it into her mouth and sucked. The flavour seemed different now. It wasn't something she had to do anymore, so now she could savour it. It was salty and rare.

Gina took some more cum and then had Craig open his mouth. She put the cum onto his tongue and had him hold, without swallowing, for as long as he could. Craig wondered if he would always have to eat his own cum after an orgasm. Gina didn't wonder. She knew he would.

Danny was still fucking the dildo, which was now stationary as Craig had stopped moving. The extra stimulation was overwhelming him. Daphne clicked her fingers and spoke: "Danny, come now." Her sexy slaveboy exploded into a frenzy of action, wanking his cock as fast as his wrist would go.

Danny pictured himself naked, fucking with another slave, gazed at by his owner. He had never felt this alive, or this complete. The furious stroking did its work. His cum shot up into the air, landing back on his upper body and spattering his face. Daphne and Gina spent several minutes making the boys eat up all the cum they could find, then finally let the boys off the dildo.

The boys were left out of their cages and told to take a bath together. They took their time and explored each other's bodies. From now on, there were no more limits. They were someone else's property, but in being owned, they had found a new liberty. When their bath was finally done, they crawled back to their owners and thanked them for the privilege of having an orgasm. Their mistresses recaged their cocks then had the boys lick them. It was good to be a woman in the GA.