The Galinean Saga: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I lose my coxilk then I'll basically be naked..." Blake argued.

Glenna gave him a wicked grin, "Then I'll consider that a bonus for me."

"What's in it for me if I win? Do I get your leathers? Would you then be Glenna the Naked?" he asked with a cunning smile.

"You won't win. But seeing that you are without coin, I'll give you one hundred dispatians if you best me."

That would be enough coin to last him nearly a week in the city and he really needed currency to make headway on this mission. It was a risk because if he lost, he would have no clothing at all. Being nearly naked was common in Galinean cities, particularly those of the warrior classes, but being completely naked was not common at all in the open public. That was reserved for the pleasure gardens and baths. He would definitely draw undue attention to himself without any clothing.

What Glenna the Great didn't realize was Blake's strength and power advantage due to the way his earthly body interacted with Galinean gravity. He felt confident that he could defeat her, but wasn't certain he could trust her to keep her word. Most warriors of Galinea, even from neutral cities, maintained a code of honor. He needed the money badly, so he had to trust that she too was honorable.

"I still need water before I'm in any condition to fight," Blake said.

Glenna motioned to one of her girls and the young woman tossed him a canteen. He tilted his head back and started downing the contents. The women watched in admiration as he was now glistening from water running down his chin and torso.

"How do I know you can be trusted?" he asked as he tossed the canteen aside. "How do I even know you have one hundred dispatians?"

Glenna motioned to one of her companions and a bag was thrown at his feet.

"There. Count it," Glenna said.

Blake opened the bag and it did indeed have the coins she promised. "Alright, let's do this then."

Glenna drew her sword, which Blake now realized was a couple of inches longer than his. He still believed his raw power could best her.

"No edges, just flats of the blade," she announced. "Solid hits count as a point with victory at ten. A blade tip at the heart or throat constitutes an automatic victory as those would be considered vital locations."

Blake drew his weapon to signal that the contest had begun. He walked casually around her in a wide circle twirling his blade in the artistic movements of the sword dance. The sword dance of a Valiant was considered very erotic to female observers. Seeing a nearly naked warrior display such skill, poise, and finesse was a vision of delight for any woman. Blake attempted to use this to his advantage knowing that the motion of his blade also had a hypnotic effect.

Glenna allowed herself only a short moment to drink in the beauty and poise of his artistry before charging in with a mighty swing of her own blade. Blake skillfully parried her attack as sparks flew when metal met metal. Blake was surprised by her swiftness as she reversed directions and landed a stinging smack on his ass with the flat of her blade.

Blake winced in pain as Glenna grinned and twirled her own sword, mimicking the Valiant dance. Blake immediately charged in with an onslaught, causing her to take several steps back and make frantic attempts to block. His attack left a mark on her left hip and another on her right thigh. She grimaced in pain as this gave him a point lead.

Glenna gave a fierce war cry as she performed a spin move and went back on the offensive. Blake ducked her ferocious attack and delivered a foot sweep that sent her sprawling to the ground. He followed up with an overhead slam of his blade, but she barely rolled out of the way in the nick of time. She swiftly back-shuffled and rose to her feet. Her eyes were now wide with concern, realizing that she was very much overpowered by this skilled fighter.

Blake continued his attack relentlessly. All Glenna could do was move back and attempt desperate defensive parries. Blake landed a few more hits, one on her arm, one on her leg and another stinging blow to her ass. He saw an opening and moved in to point his blade at her throat and claim victory. While in motion to make his final move, he heard a snap around the bracer on his forearm and his sword arm jerked back violently. One of Glenna's companions had used a whip to ensnare his arm, causing his sword to fall to the ground. Before he could grab the whip and counter this attack, two of the other women grabbed his left arm to restrain it behind his back. He battled ferociously and almost overpowered the four women, but they eventually got him fully restrained with his arms tied up in the whip behind his back.

Glenna smiled and stepped forward pointing her sword at Blake's throat. "Victory," she declared. She then proceeded to playfully trace the intricate design of his metal collar with the point of her blade.

"Hardly an honorable fight," Blake answered through gritted teeth. "Maybe they should call you Glenna the not-so-Great. You needed four others in order to restrain me."

Glenna leaned in until her nose was almost touching his. "Don't talk to me about dishonorable combat. I don't know what sorcery is at work, but no one has the strength and power that you just exhibited. It's unnatural. We simply leveled the playing field."

She smiled as she traced her sword down the muscles of his chest and abdomen, "Now to claim my prize."

She hooked a finger under the front of his coxilk and pulled it forward. She then slid her sword underneath, dangerously close to his cock. With a swift slicing motion she cut the side strap of his coxilk. She then cut the other side and dangled garment in front of his face.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear with a hint of lust in her voice as she gave his cock a squeeze, "Now you are a naked Valiant."

To Blake's surprise, Glenna put his coxilk to her nose and inhaled, "Ahh, the sweat of a Valiant invigorates me! I shall have fun playing with this tonight."

She gave Blake a devilish look, "Would you like to see how I'll play with it?"

Glenna licked her lips as she traced the silky remains of his coxilk down her cleavage. She continued to move it down her taut belly and pushed it inside the front of her leather bikini. She touched herself with it as her eyes fluttered. Her body shuddered with sexual delight after only a few strokes of his silk against her pleasure spot. Blake found this oddly arousing even though he didn't really want to.

An eager voice from one of the women restraining him spoke up, "Glenna, let me suck on him to get him prepared so that you can mount him!"

"Only if you share him with me, Chanda," another voice giggled.

Blake closed his eyes and braced himself for the very real possibility that he was about to be raped by these women. He was frustrated that his dick was starting to grow against his will as Glenna continued to play with it with her free hand.

"Tempting, but I think we've humiliated our plaything enough for one day," Glenna gave him a pat on the cheek. "Maybe next time, Valiant."

Glenna tied her new trophy to her belt. The women took their leave as they continued up the main road laughing. They left Blake naked and royally pissed off. At least they left him with his sword, which he sheathed behind his back. He also had his dagger sheathed to his thigh. He felt absolutely ridiculous wearing nothing but boots, bracers, and a collar. Near-nakedness was common but not being completely naked. It wasn't quite an issue of shame as it was on earth, although it could be deemed shameful that one was unable to cover their most desirable assets. The cock and vagina were considered majestic and objects of strong desire on Galinea. In Galinean cities, the cock was covered, not so much out of shame, but to not induce strong and uncontrollable passions from the masses. If he went into any city like this he would surely be brought in for questioning.

Blake continued up the road toward Dispatia, the opposite direction the women travelled. He was still a few hours away from the city and couldn't worry about his predicament now. Maybe a solution would present itself.

As fate would have it, after walking for about twenty minutes he saw a merchant wagon off to the side of the road. Fate also had a way of playing tricks. Blake groaned inwardly as the occupant just so happened to be a woman. The olive-skinned merchant looked like an exotic gypsy. She wore two strips of silk that crisscrossed her ample breasts, leaving her midriff bare. Her belted silky skirt reached to mid-thigh and flowed in the wind. A long silk scarf was tied around her neck and flowed to the side. She also used a strip of silk as a headband. She wore exotic makeup as her dark eyeliner ended in an intricate design along her temple. The merchant smiled with admiration as he approached.

"The star gods have sent me a vision of delight," she said with a thick accent as she looked him over. "Your collar signifies that you are a Valiant, but where is the rest of your uniform?"

"I had an unfortunate encounter with a warrior woman," Blake replied.

"Ah, Glenna, collector of coxilks. It appears that she has added yours to her collection," she said with an amused smile.

"Only with the help of four of her friends. It wasn't a fair fight."

"Today has not been your day. What can I do for the naked Valiant?"

"The obvious. I could use some clothes."

"I would see the color of your coin."

Blake held out his hands, "I have no coin. Maybe I could offer you a service. The roads are dangerous these days. I could provide you escort."

"I need no protection."

Blake raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Jojo, come," the merchant called.

Blake heard a growl as a two-headed canine came from behind the wagon. It was larger than most earth dogs and had sinewy muscles rippling under the sleek black hair of the beast. It resembled a large pit bull, but its ears were very tiny. One head gave Blake a threatening growl while the other head leaned forward to sniff him. Blake took a step back.

"Point taken. No protection needed," he said warily. "Maybe out of the kindness of your heart you could give me something basic to wear."

"I do have clothing I could sell you, but I don't run a charity business."

"Come on, work with me here. Could you at least spare one of those extra silk strips that you're wearing?"

"I could provide you with something to wear but on one condition."

"Alright, name it."

She gave him a coy smile, "Allow me to indulge in your delights."

Blake knew exactly what she meant. He shook his head and laughed, "Are you serious?"

"What woman wouldn't want to partake in the pleasures of a Valiant? And seeing you in all your naked glory, how could I resist?"

Blake thought it over for a moment. On earth, this would just be too bizarre, but he was already growing accustomed to this world where the pleasures of sex were more freely and openly pursued. He also had no interest in entering Dispatia stark naked. Plus, he had to admit that letting this exotic beauty have her way with him had some level of appeal.

"I'd prefer to know your name first," Blake said.

"Babina," she replied. She didn't bother to ask him his name.

"Alright, how do you want to do this?" he asked.

Without saying a word, Babina got on her knees and started petting his cock. Her nails were painted with a colorful and intricate design matching the silks she wore. His dick was quick to respond until he heard one of the two heads of her canine start to make a low growl.

"Umm, does your...protector need to be here?" Blake asked her.

"Jojo, go!" the merchant ordered her dog away. It moodily slinked off behind the wagon with one of the heads giving Blake a threatening look.

Babina turned back to Blake's cock and smiled as she continued to pet it. She seemed to enjoy watching it grow from her delicate touch. She used her other hand to gently massage the fullness of his balls. Her hands were surprisingly cool in the heat of the late afternoon.

Blake looked down the road. If anyone traveled their way, they would surely get a show. Babina didn't seem to mind the possibility of someone coming up the open road. She took his fully swollen cock and rubbed it along her cleavage. Her skin felt silky smooth and the sensation of his head rubbing between her breasts was driving him crazy. After a few minutes, his dick really started pulsating to where he felt like he would explode all over her.

She stopped her playful teasing when she saw that he was close to climax. She didn't want to waste his essence so she put him in her mouth. She made a soft moan as she gently sucked on him. She kept her pace slow because she wanted to prolong the pleasure and not have him come too quickly.

Blake saw her hand slide up her thigh and under her short, silky skirt. She moaned again when her finger found her pleasure spot. She started working on herself as she softly licked and sucked his cock. She did a masterful job of edging him. His cock was desperate for release, but she would slow to a near standstill to keep him from coming. She could feel him oozing in her mouth, which increased her level of excitement.

Her finger action on herself picked up the pace and she felt the approaching climax. She slowed her own rhythm so that she could linger in the moment. Blake saw her excitement and his cock reached maximum overload. She held his cock gently in her lips and he erupted a massive load into her mouth in several powerful gushes. She drank his essence as if it was the most delicious thing she'd ever had. His climax was enough to bring her to full orgasm as she cried out in her moment of ecstasy.

After a minute of regaining their composure, Babina stood and smiled, "It is time for me to uphold my end of the bargain. I promised you clothing..."

"That would be nice," Blake replied.

Babina gave him a naughty grin as she slowly lifted her short skirt. Blake gave her an inquisitive look as she slowly slid her G-string down her legs and stepped out of them.

"Your clothing, my Valiant," she teased as she dangled the tiny G-string on the end of her finger for him.

"Haha. Funny. Now give me something a little more substantial to wear."

"This is all I'm willing to part with in this transaction. Try them on. You'll look ravishing in them!"

"I'm not wearing your G-string," Blake balked.

"Then you'll have to be content going naked," she said with a mock pouty voice.

Blake started to get frustrated with this game, "Give me something to wear or I'll just take something and be on my way."

"That wouldn't be very...Valiant of you."

"You haven't seen this Valiant when he's been dishonored."

"I don't think Jojo would approve of you manhandling me," she responded with the same teasing grin. As she said that, the two-headed dog poked its heads around the corner.

Blake let out a long and very annoyed sigh before snatching the garment from her hands. His erection had subsided a bit after this exchange so he tried to fit himself into the bright, emerald green G-string. Little jewels lined the triangular strip of fabric in the front. Babina was completely delighted and amused at seeing him try to stuff his junk in the miniscule garment. He had to wait until he was completely soft before he could fit all the way in, and then he was only precariously so.

"Could you at least tell me what you know about this war?" Blake asked as he continued to adjust himself.

"I know that it is bad for business. The highway is almost barren these days...except for the occasional naked Valiant," her laughter was almost musical.

"I meant do you know the causes behind it? Why would two cities of light be at war with each other?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. If you ask me, your so-called cities of light think too highly of themselves. It's only a matter of time before one would see themselves as more precious than the other. I just want it to end so that I can sell more than my G-string, although that has definitely made my day," she beamed.

Blake started back up the road towards Dispatia in a foul mood. He had had enough of women getting the better of him for one day, and now he had to enter a city that was run by women. He passed the time grumbling in his mind. What's more ridiculous than wearing nothing but boots and a collar, Blake? How about wearing boots, a collar and a woman's G-string. Good way to not draw attention to yourself!

Blake considered tossing the tiny garment in the woods and going back to being naked. Either way, the last thing he wanted to do was enter this city where he'd either be considered a laughing stock or potentially gang raped by a bunch of horny women. He really didn't know which the likely scenario would be. Maybe he would encounter someone else who might take pity on him, if they didn't die of laughter first. He was still at least an hour from the city.

After some time, he noticed what looked like a wagon train up ahead. He could tell that there were quite a few people in the group. They were heading towards Dispatia. He wanted to sneak up and get a better idea of what this group was about, but the pastel woods along the highway had subsided to purple and pink plains. He slowly approached the train hoping to get a better read on them, but several of the figures took notice of him from the distance and started marching his direction.

As fate would have it, they were women. Blake groaned inwardly and tried to determine how he was going to handle this situation. The women stopped a hundred paces from him and allowed him to approach them. There were five women. Two were dressed in similar scant leathers that Glenna and her gang wore. They seemed to snicker with each other as Blake approached. Two of the women wore silk tunics and studied him intently as they were obviously sizing him up. The fifth woman was dressed similarly to the way his traveling companion, Candescia, had been, but this woman's bikini-like costume was black.

When it was obvious the women weren't going to speak first, Blake decided to use a humorous approach. He gave them his biggest smile and said, "Greetings, dear ladies. What a wonderful day this is, is it not?"

The dark-haired woman in a silk tunic looked down at his tiny G-string and spoke, "Are you insane or are you prostituting yourself?"

Blake continued with the humorous angle, "What would you like me to be?"

The lead woman turned to the woman in the black bikini. The black bikini woman closed her eyes and put her fingers to her temples. Great, a synthesist. That puts you at a disadvantage right from the start, Blake. Could your day get any more unlucky?

The synthesist stepped forward and whispered in the leader's ear. The silk-tunic woman spoke, "It's clear that you aren't a threat to us and you aren't insane either. How is it that you became attired as such?"

"That all started with an unfortunate encounter with a warrior woman."

"Ah, Glenna the Great. She would have left you naked, not wearing a woman's undergarment."

The warrior women behind her started snickering again. Blake determined they were guards of some sort.

"My unfortunate apparel would be due to a corrupt bargain with a merchant woman further up the road," Blake replied. "I haven't had a lot of luck with women this day."

"Do you feel lucky with us?"

"If you could provide me with some clothing, that would definitely be a start."

The woman stepped forward and traced her finger along the flimsy string that held together the skimpy garment that Blake was wearing. This made him tense a little.

"Oddly enough, I actually like this," she replied as she continued to admire the G-string. "Such a fabulous hunk of man stuffed into the smallest of threads. Quite arousing. I think you'll serve us nicely."