The Gallery

Story Info
It wasn't a plan; just a fantasy.
2.8k words
4.5
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

1. Jane.

It wasn't a plan; just a fantasy. A half formed image swirling in my head from the last look at the picture as I covered it up; what an arousing thought it was though. I wondered if he would do it?

It had been a long day getting the exhibition ready and now I was alone, I was in need of some – relaxation. Pouring the wine I thought about Michael and smiled to myself. Yes, Michael. The photographer. Would he do it? Of course he would; I remembered the few times I'd seen him looking at my figure when he thought I hadn't noticed his stare. I chuckled as I sat in the leather chair behind my desk; he was shy but still, that could be overcome with a little thought.

The white wine tasted cool in my mouth as I looked out at the picture now draped in its cloth. Yes, that would be the place to take innocent, shy Michael. Right there, after I show him that image.

My fingers were half consciously massaging my thigh through the fabric of my jeans as these thoughts turned themselves into possibilities.. Then there were those other pictures in the exhibition too, yes I'd show him them. It was then the idea began to form and I bit my lip in anticipation, sliding my fingers higher to the front of my jeans, between my legs. Softy rubbing the clothing against my wetness within, I felt the warm surge of pleasure move out from my loins, making my nipples tingle. Idea, fantasy and body were all coalescing.

Yes, he would do it, I thought, putting the wineglass down, eager now to play through my fantasy in my head as I fondled myself through the denim. As I parted my legs, I imagined how he would react when he saw me the way I was thinking.

I opened my tight jeans sliding my fingers inside, feeling the wetness of my panties as I caressed myself through the soft cotton, feeling the hairs moving under my fingers, as I played with my lips. The gentlest touch on my clit as I leaned back on the chair with a soft moan, finally allowing my fingers to slide under the wet panties, led by the images conjured in my head. I felt my engorged lips, opened them, played in the wetness, taking wet fingers to my clit and massaging around it, quicker, harder.

I would play with him I thought, looking out at the half lit gallery, populating it with our naked bodies, then shuddered and groaned as the wave of the climax washed over me.

I let my fingers explore inside at that moment, thinking, yes, he'll do it for me; sweet man that he is. Yes. I needed props; those would be easy – from my apartment overhead. Mostly, I needed Michael. I picked up the phone.

2. Michael.

I'd known Jane a long time and we were good friends, nothing more. So, when she called me up from her gallery and asked me if I'd like to come around and help her out with a new exhibition, I was pleased. On top of that she even wanted to hire my professional photographic services. Perfect!

"It'll mean working late," she said, "the display has got to be ready for the day after and we only have the time after we close."

"No problem," I said and we discussed the sort of things she wanted of me. "Most things will be finished," she said casually, " but I want to do some special shots - me and the pictures - for some publicity, that sort of thing."

I pictured her long red hair and deep blue eyes, her fresh complexion and good bones, these always made for nice images. Sensual images. I'd used one in the window of my shop a while back and it seemed to have attracted attention - and customers!

It was already dark by the time I arrived at the gallery. I waited in the cold for her to open the door. She smiled when she saw me outside, loaded up with photographic equipment bags and a pizza box. "Pizza delivery," I said, "thought you might need it. I bet you haven't eaten today at all, with getting everything ready, have you?"

She laughed. "You're getting to know me well."

Entering the gallery's large white space I began to off-load bags while she took the pizza. I pulled a couple of bottles of beer from the pockets of my leather jacket.

We sat behind one of the pillars in the gallery, away from the window, to eat. Jane sat down with a languid elegance, despite being in working jeans and a shirt. She curled her right leg beneath her reminding me of a cat's grace then sighed and took an open beer, taking a sip from the bottle. As we ate she explained about the exhibition. The pictures were mostly by new artists and were all of women. "Unusual," I said.

She nodded. "I thought it might be nice to take some pictures of me taking up the poses of the women in the paintings, to do as a publicity stunt."

"Nice," I said, my mind on the lighting in the room and the best way to take the pictures already. I was engrossed in those thoughts so I hardly registered her saying, "and to finish off I have a special shot or two I'd like you to take." I nodded absently, still looking around, thinking the light might be rather harsh in places.

She led me to the first picture, a long, tall, realistic picture of a woman in a flowing white dress, slit up the thigh. "I'll get changed," she said. I was surprised - though of course it made sense she would want to wear something special for the pictures. She went into her office and emerged a few minutes later wearing a remarkably similar dress to the woman in the picture. Suddenly, I felt her sensuality, as if I had never noticed it before; it was almost palpable, hanging in the air like musk.

"How about this," she said, leaning on the thin frame, one hand pushing back her hair from her shoulder, staring at me. She made the most of the slit skirt, her thigh exposed. I gazed back, then blinked. "Yes. Good. Let me get my things."

She took up the pose, saying, "this picture is called Desire," she murmured through strand of hair she let fall over her face.

"Apt," I said, taking the sultry look into my camera, preserving her overt sexuality on film. She finished off sitting at the base of the tall picture, grinning up, her legs provocatively apart, showing white panties.

"Too much?" she smiled; we both laughed. I took the picture anyway.

Another couple of pictures followed and then she walked over to me.

"Now I'd like my special shots."

"OK," I said quizzically. She took me over to a picture covered with a white sheet. Smiling at me, she revealed the image. The woman was nude from the waist up, her arms held up over her head. Flowing velvet draperies hung from her waist in billows of crimson. At her feet, a knight kneeled in worship to her beauty.

She smiled at my expression. "Not an original, of course - but I thought it might be a nice – attraction."

I looked at her smiling face and swallowed. "It will be," was all I could say.

"You can be the knight," she said, softly. "Take my picture from down there."

She walked slowly away to get ready. I tried to concentrate on preparing for the photograph.

She came back, wrapped in a robe - to start with. Her eyes on mine, she smiled. "You've done nude pictures before," she asked; I felt the teasing tone in her voice.

I shrugged. "A bit."

I noticed the arch she had had painted on the wall next to the Pre-Raphaelite image now. She stood against it and slowly shrugged the robe away from her shoulders. Looking into my eyes she gradually opened it, letting it slide from her arms to the floor. She was naked to the waist, her skin pale, translucent almost under the soft light. In place of the flowing draperies of the painting she wore a long deep red sarong made of silk. She pushed it down her hip a little in imitation of the picture, then leaned back against the wall, raising her arms slowly above her head. Her firm breasts rose as she lifted her arms; I noticed the faintest of blue underneath from their veins and realised I was becoming excited, my penis pressed uncomfortably against my pants. "Ready?" she said, in a low voice.

I knelt before her, raising the camera as she gazed down into the lens.

As I took various pictures she began to move her arms down, sliding them over her breasts; I carried on taking pictures until her right hand slid to her belly, then lower, outlining the top of her legs under the silk. Slowly her long fingers moved between her legs, slowly, back and forth, around and around. "Why have you stopped?" she breathed. I raised the camera one more time. Her other hand caressed her breasts while she excited herself, her hips moving slowly as her fingers tugged her nipple. She smiled. "Does this excite you?" she asked.

I nodded, unable to speak.

"How much? Show me," she said, still touching herself through the sarong. "Show me how excited you are," she said more eagerly. My hands moved to my belt. I slowly undid it; was this what she meant? "Yes," she said, as if answering my thought, watching me. I pushed down my pants, my underclothes. My erection stood stiff from me as I kicked the clothes away and unbuttoned my shirt. She walked slowly to me then, putting her hands on my shoulders, urging me down, on my back on the floor. Lying I looked up at her as she straddled me, her thighs encompassing mine. The silk flowed down, cool against my skin; I felt the bareness of Jane's legs against me underneath it. Her hands ran up my chest. As I reached up for her she shook her head. "Lie still," she said, "you're the knight, you only adore me - whatever I do," she smiled.

I let my hands fall back and she ran her nails over my chest, my nipples. Then she moved forward over me, her knees locking against my hips, the silk still covering her lower body. She eased herself over my cock, with the fabric still keeping us apart and slowly she began to move it against me, the silk riding over my hardness. I moaned at the touch of her body, kept from me by the diaphanous material. I watched her as she moved over me, pressing down on my stiff cock with her hidden pussy, watching her hips rotate over me, then move back and forth. I could sense the wetness that was beginning to seep onto the silk as she moved. Her eyes were on my face as she moved quicker. "Please - I want you," I begged. She shook her head, soft red curls tumbling across her smile, moving faster on me, her back arching, pushing out her breasts to me. My head rolled back as I felt her moving quicker, felt her fingers slide down the silk to pleasure herself as she rode me. My hips began to thrust involuntarily. "Jane," I groaned.

"Come for me baby, come for me," she urged. I cried out watching her excitement mount. Then, pushing hard, I gasped, " oh yes," my hips thrust hard up, raising her up and the first shot of semen spurted from me, out over my belly, followed by more as I gasped. She rode my shaft harder, milking my cum, watching me come, groaning herself now as her fingers drove her to her climax, her head tilted back giving a long, soft sigh.

Slowly our violent movements subsided.

In the passing minutes her fingers moved over my belly, massaging my cum into my skin, turning against my muscles. She then lay on her side beside me, her fingers trailing over my chest, her head propped on her other hand. I wanted to ask – why? What now? But she was studying me, offering no explanations; again she performed her mind reading act.

"It's not over yet," she murmured. She bent towards me, her soft lips kissing my mouth, her tongue teasingly playing over my lips, opening them. I responded, kissing each of her lips softly, a hand to the side of her head in her hair, feeling the nape of her neck, pulling us closer.

Her hand slid down me, feeling for my penis, taking it, engorging it again. I gasped; I was so aroused I was ready for her again. She looked down at my growing cock in her fingers, then back at me as she smiled. Quickly she moved down my body and her lips surrounded the head of my penis as it enlarged fully under her touch while her fingers teased my balls. Her tongue moved over the head, its very tip playing with the hole in my cock. I moaned loudly. Now I had to touch her, reaching for her legs as she had bent to me, feeling for her warm skin. She lifted her face from me and stood for a moment, sensuously unwrapping the skirt from her, exposing her naked body to me for the first time. She then bent to my cock again, allowing me to savour the taste of her pussy, of the wetness from her recent climax.

Her luscious wetness covered my lips as I pressed close, my tongue moving against the slit of her beautiful outer lips. As I felt her suck me gently I parted her lips with my fingers, helping make room for my tongue to delve deeper into her hotness, tasting her sweet juices. As my tongue gently flicked over her clit I felt her moan on my penis, exciting me even more. Her hips moved against me and I slipped a finger into her feeling how tight her pussy held me.

I knew I had to have her body and began kissing her inner thigh, twisting up to kiss her hip, causing her to break her kiss on me and look to me. We sat up together, kissing each other harder now, tasting each others sex in our mouths. My hands caressed her naked back, feeling her firm breasts against my chest. I eagerly pushed her down and she smiled, knowing I was ready to enter her. She parted her legs for me and as I kissed down her body, taking first one nipple then the other in my mouth. I slid the head of my cock through her soft pubic hair down across the wetness and hotness at the mouth of her sex. She held my cock. "Slowly," she said, controlling me. I pulled my hips back and under her hand placed the tip of my cock into her. She closed her eyes, turning it a little around there, like a toy. "Deeper," she sighed, allowing me to push a little more. Her hips raised to me.

"Yes," she said.

Deeper I pushed.

Her moan was long and low, an erotic accompaniment to my penetration deep into her pussy. My fingers slid over her clit for a few moments while her hands moved away from my cock to slip over the roundness of my ass, her nails digging deep as she pulled me all the way into her hot wetness.

We both cried out softly together as our mouths met too in a deep kiss. Slowly we rocked together, Jane's legs locking around me, her hot thighs over my hips, helping to pull me into her. I kissed her neck as we moved together, our bodies pressed, skin on skin, bone on bone, catching her clit between us, squeezing her. I felt her excitement grow, felt her hands roam my skin, pulling me to her as her back arched, getting us close, pressing our bodies together.

Our breathing fused into the sounds of lust; sighs and wetness, fingers raking skin and hair. Her pushes became insistent, her body lost control. As I watched her writhe, open mouthed in orgasm, she finally was able to call out, "come in me, come now." I pushed harder, quicker; in only a few strokes her beautiful body had drained me again, my cum shooting into her hot pussy. "Oh yes, I felt you...hot...your cock throbbing in me," she panted, clutching my groaning body tightly to her.

For several moments we lay together, smiling.

"Better get dressed," she said, finally. "We've still work to do before the exhibition. You've pictures to develop. I take it you'll be coming?"

I smiled. "That was quite an invitation. How could I refuse?"

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers