The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Mmm, you smell as good as you did last night." he breathed down into her neck then pulled back, watching her eyes shut halfway. "Are you excited about posing for Rick?" he asked, cupping her cheeks in the palm of his hands, feeling her body mold into his.

"Yes. I have never done anything like this before." she answered, shyly looking up at him.

"Nervous?" his voice went deep into his throat.

A slow burning smile appeared on her face. "Maybe, a little." she quietly said.

His hands moved, gripping at the muscles in her lower back while his mouth exhaled next to her ear. Dave rubbed his chest against her warm breasts, pressing his sex up against her smoothly shaved center.

"I can't wait to watch your beautiful body." he finally said, enjoying the heat of her sex against him.

Missy slid her hands up the inside of his robe with her hands gliding up his muscular back, dragging her finger nails along the way. His soft lips danced back and forth across hers, barely touching them until she shook with a small chill.

"Time for you to get ready." he breathed.

Missy tilted her head up, trying to get closer and closer to his waiting mouth. Opening her eyes, Dave's hands slid under her jawline while his velvety tongue entered her mouth, curling and tasting her tongue. Her eyes shut instinctively, moving her hips forward as a soft moan was heard, feeling his excitement flinch against her.

"Mmmmm" she smiled wildly as she slowly started to backed away while releasing her grip on him. A loud smack and his hand made contact with her bare cheek.

"Come on, get moving." Dave chuckled as she looked back, just under her eyelashes rubbing her cheek.

An hour later at Rick's gallery, Missy stood in front of the large wall of art as Dave stood over at the front desk.

"Hi! We have a appointment with Rick." Dave said plainly.

"Missy at 1 o'clock?" the lady at the desk questioned.

"Yes, that's right." he nodded.

"Rick is expecting you. He should done in a few minutes. He's just finishing up with another client." she said smiling back at him.

"Thank you" Dave said quickly.

Standing in a small, slightly see through sundress, Missy stood with her fingers folded behind her, swaying from one leg to the other. "I can't believe I am doing this! What was I thinking?" she thought, taking a deep breath. " I don't look anything like these girls, not even close." she said, doubting herself as she chewed at the inside of her lip.

Walking a few more steps, she stopped in front of another piece of art. Missy nervously tapped her heel against the hardwood floor. The woman's body was stunning, with beautiful curves and a smooth shape, skin that looked as though it had never been harmed by sunlight. Missy looked on, studying the emotions on the woman's face, picturing what she felt at the time the pictures were taken. Her nipples showed hard, as though they had just been touched. Missy began to feel hers harden as the fabric on her dress rubbed and pulled against them with each breath she took.

Dave walked slowly toward Missy as she stood at the wall of art. Watching her body's sway as her sundress kissed at the back of her thighs. His gaze dropped down, looking at her small ankles held by the straps of her white sandals.

"This has really caught your eye." Dave said, finally standing behind her with his hand coming to rest at her hips.

She flinched not realizing he was behind her and before she could answer.

"Hey!" Rick said, across the showroom floor as his heels were heard scuffing it walking toward them.

"Find a piece you like?" Rick questioned Missy, finally standing next to them.

Missy turned her head and smiled. "Yes." she paused. " I would say it has a quiet beauty to it." finally catching Rick's beautiful eyes staring back at her.

Missy's heart began to race as Dave's arm wrapped around her neck line, resting it just below her shoulders.

"Can he feel how hard my heart is pounding?" she thought, feeling as though it was going to leap out of her chest as she glanced up at Dave with a curious smile.

"Ready to get started?" Rick said, looking at Missy.

"Ready when you are! " Missy said, trying to make herself believe that she could go through with it.

Rick turned, leading the way as he turned toward the front desk. "Hold all my calls."

The lady at the front desk gave Rick quick nod. Reaching a door at the other end of the gallery, Rick opened it, letting Dave and Missy pass through. A soft bed-like spot appeared first with various lights shining down on top of it. Another spot was just spotlights shining, with little circles appearing on the wall and carpet below it. Missy eye's scanned the room, looking at all the different places that the lights framed areas for pictures.

"Just toward the back, there's a door. That's your changing room." he paused, pointing past a few cameras that stood on tripods. "A robe is available that you can use." Rick added as he smiled, while Missy eyes continued to wander around the room. "It's your choice what you wear or not wear. Once you pick something, put on the robe and then come on out." Rick continued, placing his hand at the top of her shoulder, trying to get her attention.

"Okay, thanks Rick." she finally spoke, then turned, smiling at Dave as she walked away from them.

She stood in the dressing room. "Okay, it's now or never." she thought bravely, looking into the mirror as she held up an outfit.

A few minutes passed and Missy appeared at the door, walking toward Rick and Dave with a long, fuzzy blue robe that stopped just below her knees. Dave stood motionless as he began to see the white stockings peeking from underneath.

"That didn't take long." Dave chuckled.

"There is a lot of cool stuff in there." Missy added with a huge grin.

"That's a good choice, I'll put you over here." Rick spoke up, breaking the stare between them. Rick approached the bed, pulling the protective cover from it. White satin sheets were loosely tossed over it, almost making it look like a real bed.

"Okay, Missy. Show me what you want." Rick smiled, waiting for her to sit down on the bed.

Missy walked over to the edge of the bed, looking at Dave as he comfortably sat down in a chair just below a glowing light. Climbing onto the bed, Missy sat with her robe still tied.

"What would you like covered?" Rick asked, slowly walking up to her, holding a white sheet. Missy brought her hand to her ribs, just below her breasts. "From here up." she said with a innocent smile.

"Okay, cover yourself with this." as Rick laid the sheet next to her then turned walking toward the camera as Missy began to open her robe, gazing into Dave's eyes.

Dave sat with one leg crossed and his elbow resting on the arm of the chair. His chin went to the palm of his hand, with wicked grin that curved the corners of his mouth. Dave suddenly sat up in his chair as Missy's breasts appeared then disappeared, leaving the sight of her beautiful legs as she laid back into the satin sheets.

"Okay, you may turn around." Missy said, finally.

Rick turned and with a smile walked over the to edge of the bed, professionally straightening out the sheet as he gave Missy a small wink. Walking back to the camera, he stood behind it, looking through the lens. Chills began to float up and down her body.

"Ohh, not now." she thought, looking over at Dave.

"Raise your hips off the sheets Missy." Rick said, as the camera took a few shots. "That's it. Now turn to the side." Rick said softly, directing her with each change of movement. Missy felt her sex heat up with each shot taken. A series of shots went off and Missy sat up, pulling the sheet around her.

"Ok, new outfit!" she grinned, walking back to the dressing room.

Over the next two hours a series of pictures where taken with each outfit. Each one making her fill with desire. Rick's eyes were so inviting, moving her into each position while Dave also watched each and every move her body made. Missy could see Dave's excitement and the need to take her, the minute they were alone.

"Bring your arms forward, Missy." Rick said as she moved once again. With each picture more and more skin would show as Missy got braver with each outfit, wearing less and less.

"Okay, this is the last one. I'm getting hungry!" Missy spoke up as she entered the room once again with the robe tied in front of her.

"Walk this way." Rick said as he walked toward soft lights. "It's going to be a little cold, but lay down over there on the table." Rick smiled as she dropped her robe comfortably at her feet.

"How do you want me?" Missy questioned with a stronger tone.

Rick and Dave chuckled as they both watched Missy walked over to the table and lay down on her back. Her hands laying neatly folded across her tummy.

"Turn on your side and tuck one arm underneath your chin. Drop your head down." Rick said softly as he went on. "That's it.. hold it right there." The camera went off, taking a series of shots.

The cold table touched her skin, but she was no longer chilled from it. The crease of her sex slid against her moistened lips as she laid still, taking deep breaths, heated by the feeling of their eyes touching every part of her.

"Now flip over and arch your back." Rick said. " Place your hand down in front of you, turn your head." Rick added.

Missy automatically moved her legs before Rick asked as she got comfortable.

"Right there, don't move." Rick quickly spoke up.

"Okay, that's a wrap. I think we have everything we need." He said as Missy began to sit up.

Walking over to Rick, she reached down and grabbed the robe. "Thank you Rick. I'll be excited to see how these have turned out." Missy said as she walked toward the dressing room, smiling at herself.

Dave stood and reached a hand forward."Thanks, do you think you'll hang these in your gallery?" he asked, as Missy could hear the question while she grabbed the door knob to the dressing room.

"That is up too Missy." Rick said, quickly responding.

Appearing a few moments later, Missy stood in front of them in her sundress with her face and skin flushed in color.

"Feeling alright?" Dave asked, reaching out to grab Missy's hand.

"Perfect!" she said with a smile.

Dave turned toward Rick. "Thanks again!" with a quick slap to the shoulder.

"No, Thank you both." Rick paused. "Missy, I will call you when the pictures are ready." Rick added.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it." she smiled wildly at him, knowing he was going to get to see her all over again while he was developing the pictures. They both turned and walked toward the door as Missy looked up at Dave with another smile.

"I did it, I actually did it!" she thought to herself.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12