The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rane moved in closer ready to kiss the beast on its black furry lips but Panthura used her pawed hand to lightly push Rane back. Rane was confused by the rejection but saw Panthura stepping back to give Rane a full eye view of him.

Panthura reached into his cloak and pulled it apart dropping it to the floor and shocking Rane.

Panthura wasn't a male Black Panther at all. There were charcoal black voluptuous breasts that were perfectly perked up and erect.

Rane's mouth went dry from the unexpected scene. "Wow."

Panthura walked up to Rane until they were close enough to touch. Rane watched as it used sign language to communicate.

"I want to see you," Panthura said but felt more like an order.

Heart racing, body warming, and wet between her thighs Rane reached down and took off her shirt and pulled down her pants throwing them to the floor.

Panthura watched as Rane reached behind her back to unsnap her bra but Panthura impatiently reached inside her bra with her clawed pawed hands and ripped the bra from Rane abruptly freeing her breasts.

Rane couldn't believe Panthura would make a bold move like that but neither did she stop her.

Panthura continued her assault by reaching down inside her panties and instead of pulling them down she ripped them off with force revealing her pubic area.

Rane didn't understand the dominance of the situation but neither did she stop it. Instead she was feeling the opposite.

Panthura moved her Black Panther head in close and placed her pawed hands on both sides of Rane's cheek pulling her closer. Panthura gave Rane a nice big and wet lick across her face and suddenly kissed her on her lips.

Panthura's furry lips brushed up against Rane's making her shiver awkwardly. For some reason Panthura's kiss was different from Rocky's.

Panthura continued kissing Rane on her lips over and over and then gripped her breasts squeezing them with all her strength until the pink nipples became erect and swollen. Then Panthura reached below Rane's mound carefully digging her claws in between the flesh of her pussy.

Rane gasped in fear that Panthura's sharp claws would scratch or worse cut her insides but was getting turned on by the way Panthura was massaging the inside of her pussy while romantically kissing her.

Panthura broke the kiss and freed her clawed hand from Rane's pussy giving her a chance to breathe again.

Panthura put her pawed hand inside her mouth to lick Rane's juices and then rub the saliva and pussy juice down her chest and around her charcoal colored furry breasts.

Watching Panthura play with her body only heightened the turn on for Rane.

Panthura then used her pawed hands to do sign language. "Where is your room where you and I can be alone?"

A smile spread across Rane's face as she reached out her hand to take Panthura's and guided her into the same room her and Rocky made love.

Out of the blue Panthura scooped up Rane with tremendous strength in her furry arms making Rane yelp in surprise. Panthura carried Rane all the way inside the room and dropped her on the bed.

The Black Panther creature got on top of Rane pinning her wrist down on the bed and giving her a low toned growl.

Panthura licked Rane on her face again and this time lowered her body to cup Rane's right breast in the paw of her hand. She squeezed it lightly but then opened up her mouth and then the razor sharp teeth.

Rane swallowed hard not knowing what Panthura's mouth was going to feeling like.

Panthura wrapped her black furry mouth around the erect breast on the right. Rane sighed in pleasure as she felt Panthura's tongue licking the erect nipple and then yelped when she felt her sharp teeth nick it.

Satisfied that she got Rane's attention by that move, Panthura released her right breast only to do the same to the other one.

Panthura licked and kissed down to Rane's belly button. Rane squirmed in her bed feeling the sudden tickle of Panthura's lips and tongue.

Then Panthura finally made it between Rane's thighs positioning her head in front of Rane's pussy.

Rane looked up at the ceiling breathing heavily knowing what to expect from the Black Panther.

Rane sighed heavily and erotically as she felt Panthura's tongue licking away at the stub that was Rane's clitoris.

Panthura used her pawed hands to spread open Rane's legs even wider so she could get a better taste of her sweet goodness.

Suddenly Rane arched her back feeling Panthura's massive pawed finger entering between Rane's pussy lips and finally inside her where Panthura's finger, mouth, and tongue was taking over Rane's pussy like she owned it.

Rane cried out feeling her inner cum break free through her body and down between her thighs where Panthura lapped up her sweet juices delightedly.

Panthura crawled back into Rane's bed and stared straight into her eyes as if ready to strike. Panthura growled making Rane turn her head sideways as if she was afraid. But Panthura could tell she wasn't.

Instead Panthura leaned further down where she licked Rane twice on her forehead like she was blessing her for all the fun she was having.

But the night wasn't over yet and Rane still had a project to do.

Panthura woke up feeling the other side of the bed for Rane but woke up fully to see Rane at the foot of the bed with the wooden canvas in front and Rane standing there in the nude painting.

"I'm sorry," Rane apologized, "Remember that project I had to do? Well I needed to finish it before the night was over so I kinda snuck my equipment in so I can finish it. I hope you don't mind?"

Understanding what Rane had to do Panthura pulled the covers back showing Rane her naked and black furry body. Her charcoal colored breasts made Rane's mouth watery.

Rane realized that the creature was posing for her instead of just getting out of bed.

Taking full advantage of Panthura's understanding nature, Rane continued to paint.

Painting must have lasted thirty minutes before she gave Panthura the okay to move again.

Panthura slowly made her way around the bed and next to the naked Rane and was taken aback by the sight of the painting.

Panthura was the center of the bed posing nude like before except there were flowers of all different colors and sizes and Panthura is just lying in bed among them. It was beautiful.

"So," Rane asked smiling gleefully and nervously, "what do you think?"

Panthura took a look at Rane and leaned forward to give Rane the strongest and furriest kiss she had never had.

Now it was Rane's turn to please Panthura.

Rane reached for both of Panthura's black furry and voluptuous breasts and put them in her mouth where she swallowed and licked no matter if the creature was hairy or not.

Panthura purred erotically letting Rane know she was pleasing her right.

Rane took it a step further and reached down between the she-beast's thighs finding her wet spot.

Panthura pulled Rane's hand away taking it in hers and guiding Rane to the bed where Panthura was lying upright and Rane was on top.

Rane carefully dug her fingers into Panthura's furry black pink box and started massaging her hairy pussy with her fingers.

Panthura cried out flashing her razor sharp teeth and arching her back just like Rane did when she was under Panthura.

Rane watched as she felt Panthura lightly shaking uncontrollably and her sweet Black Panther juices came flowing out of her body and on Rane's fingers.

Panthura and Rane were breathing hard from their love making and Rane leaned down to give Panthura a lick on her soft but furry lips and then kiss them passionately.

Rane sat on the porch not similar to a park and watched as the people walked by minding their own business and doing their own thing.

As Rane watched on it was difficult to draw people when they were moving all the time so she decided to draw the buildings instead. After her encounters with two anthropomorphic creatures of different species, drawing things that were natural were boring.

As Rane looked up from her drawings she suddenly spotted, by total luck, two anthropomorphs sitting on the bench just across the street from her. Both wearing dark hooded cloaks and golden animal masks that resembled, of all things, Hyenas.

Rane was skeptical about the meetings since Hyenas were the least of her favorite animals but decided to give this a try.

Rane stopped drawing and placed the art booklet inside her bag and stood up from the wooden bench. She took a deep breath and let it out knowing that this meeting and after was going to be awkward as much as interesting.

The Hyenas names were Roco and Sox though unless they take off the cloak and masks or have distinguishing marks on their bodies to tell them apart, Rane had no clue which one was which.

Rane opened her door to her studio apartment stepping aside and letting the two cloaked and golden mask Hyenas in.

Both creatures were looking around checking out their surroundings.

"I hope you two like it," Rane spoke happily that things were coming together for now, "it's not the roomiest place but its home."

Rane led the way to the art room with the two Hyenas following right behind.

"This is where the magic happens," Rane said showing both Hyenas the paintings of the city and the people on the walls, "pretty cool huh?"

Roco and Sox glanced at each other and back at Rane nodding in approval.

Rane was happy they approved at all.

"Okay so this is how this is going to work," Rane began, "I need the both of you to strip down everything from the cloaks you guys are wearing from the masks. I promise I won't freak out. After that I want you both to stand over there and sit on both of those stools."

Roco and Sox glanced at each other again as if questioning Rane's motives.

"You guys are not shy are you?" Rane asked.

Roco and Sox glanced at each other again and back at Rane.

"Okay how about this?" Rane reached under and took off her shirt revealing her freed breasts.

Roco and Sox were taken aback by the sudden undress.

"Should I go a little further?" Rane asked as she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them all the way down revealing the rest of her nude body. "Now it's both your turns."

Roco and Sox looked at each other and back at the naked Rane. Both anthropomorphs took off their hoods letting their Hyena like ears free. Then they both took off their golden mask to reveal their Hyena heads.

Rane watched her heart racing as Roco and Sox continued undressing in their furry nude bodies.

Rane has had her fair share of singling handling an anthropomorph one at a time. But two made Rane's heart skip a beat.

Roco and Sox posed on the two wooden stools while the naked Rane was busy painting them on a new canvas.

"There," Rane spoke staring admirably at her new work, "all done. You two can come see now."

Roco and Sox walked over to Rane standing on each side of her and staring down at the painting.

"So what do you two think?" Rane asked.

Roco and Sox stared at themselves in the painting standing under a heavily pink flowered tree. In the background there were tall grasses surrounding them. Except for the background the painting was an exact mirror image of the both of them.

Rane turned to the Hyena on her left and he nodded and then turned to the right and he nodded too.

Rane looked at her painting and nodded as well. "Couldn't say it any better myself."

Rane guided them to her bedroom where she stood by the queen size bed. Roco and Sox or at least both Hyenas stood on the sides of Rane. While she was looking up at one Hyena she felt the rush of a wet tongue licking the flesh of her back.

The feel of that tongue sent shivers of pleasure throughout Rane's body.

Out of the blue the Hyena in front of her gave her a strong lick on her face, this time it felt warm.

The Hyena from behind reached over and started grabbing and squeezing Rane's breasts until her nipples grew hard. The other Hyena leaned down and took the right of Rane's pink nipple into his mouth sucking and lightly pinching the swollen nipple with his teeth.

The creatures could hear Rane's heart beating rapidly and breathing hastily as the Hyena from behind held onto her arms pulling them back as if she was restrained.

The second Hyena licked and kissed his way down until he was face to face with Rane's nether region.

Rane sighed erotically as she felt the wet long pink tongue of the Hyena licking away at her already wet pussy.

The other Hyena from behind continued to lick his way up the back of her neck to her cheek bone and Rane allowed it.

Getting fulfilled from both Roco and Sox, whichever one, Rane cried as she felt the rush of cum flow down her body and onto the Hyena's tongue and mouth.

The Hyena stood up with his brother on the other side sandwiching Rane in the middle of their almond colored furry bodies.

The Hyena from behind crawled into bed first laying on his back with the pink and red penis out of its furry sheath and sticking straight up in the air.

Rane turned to the standing Hyena and looked down to see he too was erect.

For Rane it was hard to choose between the brothers but since the one was lying down on the bed first Rane climbed into bed and on top of the Hyena whose dick was ready for penetration.

Rane wrapped her hand around the Hyenas penis and positioned it under her pussy as she came down on the long pink and red pole. Rane slowly took the head of the cock inside her pussy first making her sigh euphorically and then swallowed the rest of the body.

While Rane was joyously riding the Hyena cowgirl style she felt the beast's black claws digging in her buttocks and oddly enough trying to spread open her ass cheeks.

Rane didn't understand until she felt the presence of the other one she almost forgot climbing in bed with them.

Rane suddenly understood what the both of them were planning and her heart raced even faster not understanding how she felt about it. Was she really going to allow this gang bang? Should she get out of bed and stop all this? Or let them continue and wait and see what happens after this weird experience?

Again Rane felt her ass cheeks spread open and felt the head of the Hyena's cock pop into her anus making her gasp.

"Shit!" Rane cried feeling the first shock of pain from her virgin ass up to her spine and finally hitting her inside her head.

Rane never experienced such delightful pain before since one of the Hyenas was fulfilling her in her wet spot. "You guys are gonna have to be careful now," Rane warned, "that's my asshole seriously."

The Hyena from behind took Rane's words in advisement and slowly entered the rest of the shaft inside her.

With both holes filled up Rane felt like she was in La-La Land. The pain subsided and Rane was feeling pleasure again but this act of domination and humiliation was very different for her. Never has she ever felt so not in control in her whole entire life. Rane didn't know which direction she should go next up, down, left, right. It was like both of the Hyena's dicks were holding her in place while they had their way with her.

Finally the Hyena pulled out heckling with its Hyena laugh and started jerking himself off and spraying Rane's ass cheeks with his warm, wet, semen.

Finally free and able to handle one Rane tiredly continued to ride the other Hyena she was on top of until he two started heckling loudly.

Rane took that as a sign and jumped off of the Hyena helping him jerk off as he squirmed feeling his balls bust and the semen flowing through the shaft and rupturing out of the pink and red head.

Rane watched as she felt some of the Hyena's cum ooze down the back of her hand.

Exhausted and sore Rane lied between both Hyenas's who too were tired from all the hardcore fucking.

Rane thought about this night knowing that this would change her life forever.

Rane walked around the crowd of people who filled up the gallery staring and idolizing paintings while drinking their wines.

Rane sighed happy that she got everything she wanted done but was tired of waiting for people to make a move on her work. She rather be fucking an anthropomorph like usual instead of waiting for an answer.

As she went to check on one of her paintings there was one particular person standing in front of The Rocky painting.

Rane didn't want to startle the person but when she walked up to see it was an old woman staring up at the painting Rane had to say something.

"You like what you see?" Rane began.

The old woman jumped and held a hand to her heart. "Goodness gracious."

Now Rane was starting to feel bad. "I'm sorry did I startle you?"

The old woman began to chuckle. "A little bit, I guess I got caught up in your work that I wasn't paying attention to any of my surroundings."

Rane chuckled along with her. "Yeah I tend to do that sometimes."

"Well when you get as old as I am the little peculiar things become more important in life," The old woman acknowledged.

Rane reached out her hand to shake the old woman's. "My name is Rane Wilson."

The old woman shook Rane's hand in return. "Mary, Mary Olsen."

Both women turned back to the painting of Rocky.

"So did you paint this because you have a wild imagination or did you need a little incentive?"

"I had help," Rane answered.

"I see," Mary turned back to the picture she was admiring, "you know many people place a deep stigma over anthropomorphic beings such as this one. It's a shame really, we think they are dangerous animals on two feet but in actual truth they are just like us."

"I agree," Rane said already feeling like she was about to have a deep connection with Mary.

Mary turned to Rane with a wide smile and said something that caught Rane off guard. "So how long have you've been fucking this thing?"

Rane almost choked up on her own saliva. "What?!"

"Oh come on dear don't be kidding me," Mary taunted, "you didn't just come across this creature on your own and he willingly volunteered to be part of the exhibit. You two must have some connection. Come on you can tell me."

Rane wanted to cry out that it was none of her damn business but she knew she couldn't afford losing customers right about now.

"We...we just met," Rane excused.

"Oh I see," Mary said sipping on her white wine, "you know you don't have to be shy about this. I remember a time when I two fell deeply in love with an anthro, an American Great Dane to be exact." Mary leaned over to Rane to whisper. "And what a Great Dane it was."

Rane almost chuckled at the thought. "Do you know what happened to him?"

"I don't know exactly but it was a time when anthros and humans were a separated species," Mary explained, "plus it didn't help that my family was prejudice either." Mary sighed sadly thinking of the memory between her and the anthropomorphic Great Dane. "I would have thought of years of waiting that those times would be over by now. I guess nothing ever changes does it?"

"I guess you're right," Rane agreed.

Rane's smile changed into pity but did not show it to Mary who was still staring up at Rocky like she was in a trance.

"How much do you want for this piece?" Mary asked as she stared up at the wide eyed Rane.

Rane sat at the wooden bench in the park but this time she had no notepad or booklet to color much of her ideas in. She was waiting for something; something she felt had a connection to her.

When she spotted it she got up from her seat and walked over to the anthropomorph which became her first love in the first place.

"Rocky?" Rane called making the golden dog like mask and cloak wearing creature turn around to see someone he knew all too well.